Creating With Mind White Light Bubbles Around Yourself As Protection

For what it's worth:

I don't think it has any use to think of a white bubble for protection if you are unaware of what is actually happening. I also think knowledge is the key. The more I knew, the less fear I got.

In many dreams lately I am conscious of both alternate realities, the dream environment and this reality. I was dreaming that I was following my cat, he had his tail up. I followed him and he went to the living room, I started to see a dark man standing next to the cat and he made a gesture with his fingers that meant ''come here''. A second later I felt he is a negative ''thing''. I don't know if he really was a negative entity, or he just was something I created, it bit felt like I WANTED him to be negative. I dunno. Anyways, I materialised to my brother's room and told him that something bad was coming after me and that I need help. I think I remember seeing him saying something, but there was no sound coming from him. Then I started to see a dark shadow coming over me. Totally covering me up. I got quite scared and I materialised to my bed. I wanted to wake up, but somehow that thing didn't want me to wake up. It felt like a struggle. It was very weird, you were conscious and unconscious the same time. You were conscious of both realities. I kinda was praying and thought about what Laura said when she was dealing with ''demons'' and saying things about Light. So I said ''Light protect me.'' (in my mind). It was when I said that, that I completely woke up.

After this dream I really wasn't scared. I was proud of myself that I kinda ''beated'' him. Although I'm wondering if he wasn't something that I have created myself.

I don't really think that there was Light that protected me, or some bubble, but it was more the thought that protected me.. /woke me up.

Is not the power of the Mind INFINITE, and does it not Create with THOUGHTS, Thought Forms, in the unseen planes of more rarefied realities?
If so, would it not work both ways? Is not the power of the mind of these STS forces just as infinite as yours? What makes you think that you can force your preferred reality on them, and they can't do the same right back? That's why free lunch does not work, it's an illusion that your reality is somehow "superior" or "dominant", that your mind is infinite and someone else's is not. If it worked for you, it would work for anyone, including the "evil" forces you are trying to prevent from touching you. The power of the mind is infinite only through knowledge. Learn what you need to know to protect yourself, and apply it. But this takes work. It takes STS work on their part to manipulate and control you, they don't just "think it up" and you are magically under their control - they learned how to do it, they apply their knowledge and invest effort and energy into this, and they expect a return on their investment. Your only option is to learn how they operate and what you need to do to no longer be the "return on their investment". But this takes work, there is no other way.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Is not the power of the Mind INFINITE, and does it not Create with THOUGHTS, Thought Forms, in the unseen planes of more rarefied realities?
The power of the mind is infinite only through knowledge. Learn what you need to know to protect yourself, and apply it. But this takes work. It takes STS work on their part to manipulate and control you, they don't just "think it up" and you are magically under their control - they learned how to do it, they apply their knowledge and invest effort and energy into this, and they expect a return on their investment. Your only option is to learn how they operate and what you need to do to no longer be the "return on their investment". But this takes work, there is no other way.
Right to the point! You said it so well... Back in my times of wondering through different new age groups,
in a quest for some answers and practical solutions which proven to work, I was told all kind of ridiculous things, like:

"Imagine a fire circle around anything or anyone you want to protect.
Fire is a strongest element of protection here on Earth, none can brake it!"

Then, while asking if there's some way of helping me to deal with attacks coming from another person,
a kind of aggressive word/psychical attacks when U're simply sucked into it and in danger
and without known way out... And they told me to:

"Imagine a glass-wall between urself and that person
and they won't be able to influence you anymore, in any way..."

yeah, right, all that even sounded too stupid to even consider it as an option...
Once we start to take a peak into a real nature of ongoing play, here in this world,
the very understanding of dynamics and ways used for manipulation sets a path for the one to deal with it,
on the "real ground". Not up in the clouds or within fire circles, or bubbles of light,
but in the very present of it all. Knowledge protects, as said billions of times already ;-)

Even the Cs cringed at mentioning a real function for photons cause of the possible missuse by "love and light"ers. Perhaps if someone says "love and light" to me, I should respond with "and STO and neutrinos" for you too.

(L) Moving along to the next
question: we have been discussing memories and how
memories of, say, past lives are stored, and that leads to the
question of what is the structure and composition of the soul?
How does the soul remember? How does it carry its
memories from lifetime to lifetime, from body to body,
whether simultaneous or sequential? How does the soul
"store" them?
A: Has to do with atomic principles. These with gravity
present the borderland for the material and the nonmaterial.
Which theoretical atomic particulates would you think form
the basis here?
Q: (L) How about tachyons?
A: Maybe neutrons?
Q: (A) Neutrons? Or neutrinos?
A: Neutrinos.
Q: (A) Well, first they say neutrons, then neutrinos. Or
"maybe neutrons." I say "neutrinos" and they say "yes." So a
"maybe" is only a pointer. Neutrinos are funny particles
because they are massless. But, some people don't believe
that neutrinos exist. My guess would be neutrinos. Do they
exist?
A: Okay, we are going to throw caution to the "winds," and
say yes. [Laughter.]
Q: (L) In terms of these neutrinos and soul composition, how
are memories formed or held or patterned with these
neutrinos?
A: Contained within for release when and if suitable.
Q: (L) Memories are contained within the neutrinos?
A: Sort of.
Q: (L) Are they contained within patterns formed by the
neutrinos?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) So, that means that if one "consciousness unit," or soul,
has more memories or experiences than another
consciousness unit, it would have more neutrinos?
A: No.
Q: (B) Different patterns?
A: No.
Q: (L) What's the difference?
A: More data per unit, sort of.
Q: (L) Does that mean that an individual neutrino can be, in
and of itself, more "dense" in data, so to speak?
A: So to speak.
Q: (L) Does this increased density of data change the nature
or function of the individual neutrino?
A: Maybe it changes the function of the awareness, thus the
environs.
Q: (L) Is there a specific number of neutrinos that constitutes
a consciousness unit, or soul?
A: Number is not quite the right concept. Orientation is
closer.
Q: (L) What are the orientational options?
A: Vibrational frequencies.
Q: (L) Do the vibrational frequencies increase or decrease
with density of data?
A: Change; better not to quantify.
Q: (A) We are talking about soul. Soul is what density, in
concept?
A: Ark, are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into
pure energy in some way?
Q: (A) Yes. I was going in that direction. I was wondering
why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because
photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The
difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are
bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance
so that they don't touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of
neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space
any way they want.
A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but
for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to
misinterpret in terms of the "love and light" fantastic.
Q: (L) Well, the "light fantastic" was a dance around the turn
of the century, so that refers back to the remark about
"dancing." (A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks
of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?
A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive
quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

Start by imagining a glass wall between you and the person that tells you to imagine glass walls :)

You know how many new agers are walking around in bubbles nowadays? And yet they are all, each and every one of them, completely manipulated and used and drained. Maybe they are not using the right kind of glass? But bulletproof glass is so expensive nowadays :(

This is in the same camp as praying to Jesus or Buddha or God anything else to "protect you", or whenever you survive some big tragedy you "thank God" for it - ignoring the fact that the other 100 people didn't make it. Ah, maybe God just doesn't like them eh? All of these people just want a "free lunch", a quick and easy way to be protected, just cuz they want protection.

You know, for all the stupidity of this new movie "Evan Almighty", Morgan Freeman (who plays God, he does make the best God though doesn't he? lol) actually says something that I think is true. When you ask "God" for help, what do you get? You don't just get intervention on your behalf because your needs are somehow more "special" than the needs of others or the needs of those seeking to eat/attack you (Do bunnies pray for help right before we or wolves eat them? Is God going to go save bunnies from wolves now? Of course not.) Morgan said that "God" (read: the universe) gives you the opportunity to protect yourself. And that's true, everything is about lessons - the universe answers by offering you the appropriate lesson, it points to the door. But you have to learn it, you have to walk through it yourself and gain the appropriate knowledge. Then you don't need to rely on any high and mighty "entities" to protect you, then you already have all you need to protect yourself. It's a free will universe, it's not about creating reliances of one being on another for protection, etc. It's just not how it works. Similarly, the bunny can create all the light bubbles it wants, I'm still having my rabbit stue. The light bubble will just give it a nice zesty flavor maybe, saves me money on spices :)

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Start by imagining a glass wall between you and the person that tells you to imagine glass walls :) ...

...The light bubble will just give it a nice zesty flavor maybe, saves me money on spices :)
hahaha, sorry but this is really funny and so so true... LOL :D

Back to the point, if I may comment on what found to be a great danger for any technique's followers,
within any new age groups/books, is the very fact that most of the "sheeps" are the ones never confronted
with drastic/repeating ways of attacks.

Most of them are just "everyday people" trying to make their "everyday" existence
(in no disrespect meaning, just a term to paint a picture).
And since they have no true sense of the importance or amount of lies presented to them,
cause they simply aren't confronted with it through situations where ur own life is depending on it
and when one can easily TRY it and experience if it works
- they are "buying it", through personal limited knowledge - which makes a perfect sense at the time.

So, it's hard, really hard to "prove" someone like that - it's all useless.
Cause they perceive their lives in a way which doesn't give them an opportunity to TEST IT,
to experience the results of such an actions and way of thinking, for "real".

So, we can joke about it as much as we want and it's really funny, as long the view is set above it,
but when one's looking from the ground level, it's just a huge mess of it all.
What to think about it?!? One can't tell, at that point...
It's simply a bunch of authorities claiming this and that...

I will be brave enough to make a conclusion now about the expression:
"Ur troubles are ur blessings", cause, through the perspective of said above,
they ARE. They force you, while seriously dangering ur existence, to find the way that actually WORKS.
That was my way out of it and what brought me here...So...
It may work for few more ;-)

ScioAgapeOmnisStart said:
by imagining a glass wall between you and the person that tells you to imagine glass walls smile ... :)
Haha. I have heard some quite weird things aswell, more like ritual things. Burning things, circles etc etc. (from another forum:) Every time someone said they had a bad entity/spirit in their homes one person always started to say ''Please try this, it will work!'' and then she described some really weird things... I wonder where they get that from...

The easy way isn't always the best way, I would say.

Color said:
Most of them are just "everyday people" trying to make their "everyday" existence
(in no disrespect meaning, just a term to paint a picture).
And since they have no true sense of the importance or amount of lies presented to them,
cause they simply aren't confronted with it through situations where ur own life is depending on it
and when one can easily TRY it and experience if it works
- they are "buying it", through personal limited knowledge - which makes a perfect sense at the time.
Yes, it's just ''fun'' for them, they ''know'' now something and they just play with it. But it doesn't go any further than that. That person I was talking before actually once told me ''When I started to know him(other person she didnt like), that night I felt all kind of negative entities around me. So I really had to perform my rituals to let them go away. And it worked'' I guess, the rituals and other things aren't the only things they kinda make up or think that exist that moment...

I've also been "protecting myself" through all kinds of light bubbles in the past, but later I realized it was rather expression of wishful thinking. I mean, you do not go to a "knife fight" with baloons...

Oxajil said:
Yes, it's just ''fun'' for them, they ''know'' now something and they just play with it. But it doesn't go any further than that.
Well, I must disagree on that statement, on some level, because...
I truly believe that one's reality, no matter how "less" or "not-so-huge/importance-for-personal/global-growth"
it may seem to others, to the ones on different level of understanding/viewing things;
actually IS really IMPORTANT, to that PARTICULAR person, living it, dealing with it...

Oxajil said:
That person I was talking before actually once told me
''When I started to know him(other person she didnt like), that night I felt all kind of negative entities around me.
So I really had to perform my rituals to let them go away. And it worked''

I guess, the rituals and other things aren't the only things they kinda make up or think that exist that moment...
If someone "thinks" or "believes" that certain thing exist, it actually DOES, within that person's reality..
But what amount of those is acessible, through wishfull thinking,
and what can be actually done, on different levels of reality,
concerning proposed goals... in order to cause an actual interaction with hopeful results...
That's a whole other world and other level of understanding needed, to acquire such a "thing".

Color said:
Oxajil said:
Yes, it's just ''fun'' for them, they ''know'' now something and they just play with it. But it doesn't go any further than that.
Color said:
I truly believe that one's reality, no matter how "less" or "not-so-huge/importance-for-personal/global-growth"
it may seem to others, to the ones on different level of understanding/viewing things;
actually IS really IMPORTANT, to that PARTICULAR person, living it, dealing with it...
I meant with ''it doesn't go any further than that.'' That they kinda get stuck on the rituals thingy, most of them don't really think about how it else could be. And yes, you're right. Everything is a lesson, so why would that not be?

If someone "thinks" or "believes" that certain thing exist, it actually DOES, within that person's reality..
Hmm yes, I agree.

But what amount of those is acessible, through wishfull thinking,
concerning proposed goals... in order to cause an actual interaction with hopeful results...
That's a whole other world and other level of understanding needed, to acquire such a "thing".
You mean, like creating a real reality with thoughts? Like we do in some state while we are sleeping?

Color said:
How can you apply this to the fact that people once deeply believed that the earth was flat? Did that make the earth flat?

Believing something does not make it so, and there really is an objective reality - a reality that exists whether it is 'believed in' or not.

Of course, there are most probably and infinite number of alternate realities and universes, but does grasping that apply in a 'nuts and bolts' way to understanding our selves and our world? Losing oneself in the gauzy realm of imagination and 'could be's tends to undermine what we're trying to do here, which is wake up - and approach a truly objective understanding of ourselves and our 'world' - to learn all the lessons so we can get the heck out of this 'backwater burg'. ;) Just some thoughts.

I guess everything can ''exist'' in one's reality. But if that goes for everyone, the ''true'' 3-dimensional world, is a different thing ye.

Of course, there are most probably and infinite number of alternate realities and universes, but does grasping that apply in a 'nuts and bolts' way to understanding our selves and our world? Losing oneself in the gauzy realm of imagination and 'could be's tends to undermine what we're trying to do here, which is wake up - and approach a truly objective understanding of ourselves and our 'world' - to learn all the lessons so we can get the heck out of this 'backwater burg'. ;) Just some thoughts.
And this is what I meant with that they didn't go any further.

anart said:
Color said:
How can you apply this to the fact that people once deeply believed that the earth was flat? Did that make the earth flat?

Believing something does not make it so, and there really is an objective reality - a reality that exists whether it is 'believed in' or not.

I am sorry but I can't find the difference between what I said and what U're saying later,
maybe it came from my confusing way of expression of what my idea behind was?
Did I display it in not understandable terms?
The accent was on" within that person's reality" and sorry,
but all you said about it as a comment is what I think about it as well,
so I'm trying really hard to get what's the contradiction here, in ur opinion?

Oxajil said:
Color said:
I meant with ''it doesn't go any further than that.'' That they kinda get stuck on the rituals thingy, most of them don't really think about how it else could be. And yes, you're right. Everything is a lesson, so why would that not be?
OK, I fallow you and understand better what U were trying to say here...

Oxajil said:
Color said:
But what amount of those is accessible, through wishful thinking,
You mean, like creating a real reality with thoughts? Like we do in some state while we are sleeping?
I meant in a way one "sees" only what it wants to see.
What "fits" within his circle of beliefs.
And if believing that what's seen - is true, than - that's that person's reality, as he/she interprets it.

Color said:
anart said:
Color said:

I am sorry but I can't find the difference between what I said and what U're saying later,
maybe it came from my confusing way of expression of what my idea behind was?
Did I display it in not understandable terms?
The accent was on" within that person's reality" and sorry,
but all you said about it as a comment is what I think about it as well,
so I'm trying really hard to get what's the contradiction here, in ur opinion?
I'll take a swing here. My take on the quote that anart responded to -

Color said:
is that this is a You Create Your Own Reality belief system. I mean, how many people in the Middle East think and hope that their will be peace and the incessant wars will end? How many people prayed to a God after the first World War that their never be another one? Neither of those attempts to alter one's reality via believing it or hoping or whatever way one can apply their will to the outside environment actually worked. They failed miserably. That is what anart is trying to say when she wrote

which is a completely opposite thought than what you wrote. The YCOR complex has been discussed many times on the forum and in Laura's writings. It began as a New Age philosophy and now is being spread far and wide via Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret". I can not just think or believe that I will awaken and save myself from the 3D matrix. The General Law will put me back in my place.

And I won't go into the difference between what exists "within that person's reality" and what actually exists (subjectivity vs. objectivity).

Back
Top Bottom