Creating With Mind White Light Bubbles Around Yourself As Protection

Color said:
I meant in a way one "sees" only what it wants to see.
What "fits" within his circle of beliefs.
And if believing that what's seen - is true, than - that's that person's reality, as he/she interprets it.
Only if they are asleep. Seeing only what you want to see is pure STS - it is dreaming and sleep - but that does not make it true - it does not make it 'reality' - not objective reality.

I think the confusion may be coming from the idea that you might be discussing humanity in general - the dreaming - where as I am discussing those of us who are awakening. If one is awake - there is no 'each person's reality' - there is no 'each person's truth' - there is reality and there is truth - both objective - and that is what we're working toward.

As such, it is not true that believing something makes it 'reality' - unless one is in a dream, and in a dream there can be no 'reality' - thus the 'flat earth' example. Hopefully I explained that a little more clearly.

I think we are likely discussing different aspects of the same idea - I am just stressing that it cannot be 'reality' if it is just a 'belief' - no matter how strong that belief is.

Color said:
[I am sorry but I can't find the difference between what I said and what U're saying later,
maybe it came from my confusing way of expression of what my idea behind was?
Did I display it in not understandable terms?
The accent was on" within that person's reality" and sorry,
but all you said about it as a comment is what I think about it as well,
so I'm trying really hard to get what's the contradiction here, in ur opinion?
The person's objective reality still includes a round earth even if they believe the earth to be flat. Maybe you were trying to talk about some kind of subjective reality for the person, and if so it probably would be less confusing just to say the person does not understand the objective reality.

John G said:
[Maybe you were trying to talk about some kind of subjective reality for the person, and if so it probably would be less confusing just to say the person does not understand the objective reality.
Ok, that is the right way to say it, thank you...

and yes Anart, I thought it was clear that I was talking about those who ARE ASLEEP, as you said it...
and I got really confused with all those responses about the tings I find obvious and known,
and wasn't able to find the reason of starting it all, within my post...

but now I can understand where the confusion started... sorry, I need to work on my English ;-)

Color said:
Well, I must disagree on that statement, on some level, because...
I truly believe that one's reality, no matter how "less" or "not-so-huge/importance-for-personal/global-growth"
it may seem to others, to the ones on different level of understanding/viewing things;
actually IS really IMPORTANT, to that PARTICULAR person, living it, dealing with it...
But they are not serious, they take what is a delusion, what is irrelevant, and call it "vital" and "important". This means they don't really care. When someone is truly concerned, the person will try to find out the truth, and the truth means no subjective delusions or assumptions or wasting time on that which *truly* does not matter. That's why STO always seeks objective reality because they truly care about others, and they realize they cannot serve others without having the correct understanding of reality, of the real issues and how to resolve them. If you just assume, or believe someone, and then pass that on to others, you don't REALLY care, even if on the surface you appear to care, and are emotional about it. You are content with an assumption, you are content with illusion, you have no real desire to know if it is true or not, and why, because you don't truly care. If you put something like "football" for example as the top priority in your life, you are not caring, you may perceive it as important because you have accepted your own delusion about it, and you can only accept the delusion because you don't yet care enough to wonder about what really is important, osit.

Color said:
If someone "thinks" or "believes" that certain thing exist, it actually DOES, within that person's reality..
It does in their mind, but there is only one objective reality, so believing something to be real does not make it true. We don't have our individual "reality" - we have individual illusions about the objective reality, illusions that do not exist in any way shape or form even if we convince ourselves that they do. If it was really SERIOUS to them, they'd seek to find out the truth, which would mean discard the very delusions such as "bubbles" they are now happily holding.

Please read this post in the OP thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.msg3419#msg3419

Here is a quote in that post from the book "In Search of the Miraculous":

ISOTM said:
The fourth way is still more difficult. In order to give the fourth way a right valuation a man must have thought and felt and been disappointed in many things beforehand. He ought, if not actually to have tried the way of the fakir, the way of the monk, and the way of the yogi previously, at least to have known and thought about them and to be convinced that they are no good for him.

It is not necessary to understand what I say literally. This thinking process can be unknown to the man himself. But the results of this process must be in him and only they can help him to recognize the fourth way. Otherwise he can stand very near to it and not see it

"But it is certainly wrong to say that unless a man enters one of these ways he has no more chances. 'Ways' are simply help; help given to people according to their type. At the same time the 'ways' the accelerated ways, the ways of personal, individual evolution as distinct from general evolution, can precede it, can lead up to it, but in any case they are distinct from it.

"Whether general evolution is proceeding or not is again another question. It is enough for us to realize that it is possible, and therefore evolution for people outside the 'ways' is possible.

Speaking more correctly there are two 'ways.' One we will call the 'subjective way.' It includes all four ways of which we have spoken. The other we will call the 'objective way.' This is the way of people in life.

You must not take the names 'subjective' and 'objective' too literally. They express only one aspect. I take them only because there are no other words."

"Would it be possible to say 'individual' and 'general' ways?" asked someone.

"No," said G. "It would be more incorrect than 'subjective' and 'objective' because the subjective way is not individual in the general meaning of this word, because this way is a 'school way.' From this point of view the 'objective way' is much more individual because it admits of many more individual peculiarities. No, it is better to leave these names— 'subjective' and 'objective.' They are not altogether suitable but we will take them conditionally.

"People of the objective way simply live in life.

They are those whom we call good people. Particular systems and methods are not necessary for them; making use of ordinary religious or intellectual teachings and ordinary morality, they live at the same time according to conscience.

They do not of necessity do much good, but they do no evil.

Sometimes they happen to be quite uneducated, simple people but they understand life very well, they have a right valuation of things and a right outlook. And they are of course perfecting themselves and evolving. Only their way can be very long with many unnecessary repetitions." [...]

"It often seems to people of the 'way,' that is, of the subjective way, especially those who are just beginning, that other people, that is, people of the objective way, are not moving. But this is a great mistake.

A simple obyvatel may sometimes do such work within him that he will overtake another, a monk or even a yogi.

"Obyvatel is a strange word in the Russian language. It is used in the sense of 'inhabitant,' without any particular shade. At the same time it is used to express contempt or derision—'obyvatel'—as though there could be nothing worse.

But those who speak in this way do not understand that the obyvatel is the healthy kernel of life. And from the point of view of the possibility of evolution, a good obyvatel has many more chances than a 'lunatic' or a 'tramp.'
Afterwards I will perhaps explain what I mean by these two words. In the meantime we will talk about the obyvatel.

I do not at all wish to say that all obyvatels are people of the objective way. Nothing of the kind. Among them are thieves, rascals, and fools; but there are others. I merely wish to say that being a good obyvatel by itself does not hinder the 'way'

And finally there are different types of obyvatel.

Imagine, for example, the type of obyvatel who lives all his life just as the other people round him, conspicuous in nothing, perhaps a good master, who makes money, and is perhaps even close-fisted. At the same time he dreams all his life of monasteries, for instance, and dreams that some time or other he will leave everything and go into a monastery. And such things happen in the East and in Russia. A man lives and works, then, when his children or his grandchildren are grown up, he gives everything to them and goes into a monastery.

This is the obyvatel of which I speak.

Perhaps he does not go into a monastery, perhaps he does not need this. His own life as an obyvatel can be his way.

"People who are definitely thinking about ways, particularly people of intellectual ways, very often look down on the obyvatel and in general despise the virtues of the obyvatel. But they only show by this their own personal unsuitability for any way whatever. Because no way can begin from a level lower than the obyvatel.

This is very often lost sight of on people who are unable to organize their own personal lives, who are too weak to struggle with and conquer life, dream of the ways, or what they consider are ways, because they think it will be easier for them than life and because this, so to speak, justifies their weakness and their inadaptability.

A man who can be a good obyvatel is much more helpful from the point of view of the way than a 'tramp' who thinks himself much higher than an obyvatel.

I call 'tramps' all the so-called 'intelligentsia'— artists, poets, any kind of 'bohemian' in general, who despises the obyvatel and who at the same time would be unable to exist without him.

Ability to orientate oneself in life is a very useful quality from the point of view of work.

A good obyvatel should be able to support at least twenty persons by his own labor. What is a man worth who is unable to do this?"

"What does obyvatel actually mean?" asked somebody. "Can it be said that an obyvatel is a good citizen?"

"Ought an obyvatel to be patriotic?" someone else asked.

"Let us suppose there is war. What attitude should an obyvatel have towards war?"

"There can be different wars and there can be different patriots," said G. "You all still believe in words. An obyvatel, if he is a good obyvatel, does not believe in words. He realizes how much idle talk is hidden behind them. People who shout about their patriotism are psychopaths for him and he looks upon them as such."

"And how would an obyvatel look upon pacifists or upon people who refuse to go to the war?"

"Equally as lunatics! They are probably still worse."

"A good deal is incomprehensible to you because you do not take into account the meaning of some of the most simple words, for instance, ' you have never thought what to be serious means.

Try to give yourselves an answer to the question what being serious means."

"To have a serious attitude towards things," someone said.

"That is exactly what everybody thinks, actually it is exactly the reverse," said G.

"To have a serious attitude towards things does not at all mean being serious because the principal question is, towards what things? Very many people have a serious attitude towards trivial things. Can they be called serious? Of course not.

"The mistake is that the concept 'serious' is taken conditionally. One thing is serious for one man and another thing for another man. In reality seriousness is one of the concepts which can never and under no circumstances be taken conditionally.

Only one thing is serious for all people at all times. A man may be more aware of it or less aware of it but the seriousness of things will not alter on this account.

"If a man could understand all the horror of the lives of ordinary people who are turning round in a circle of insignificant interests and insignificant aims, if he could understand what they are losing, he would understand that there can be only one thing that is serious for him—to escape from the general law, to be free.

What can be serious for a man in prison who is condemned to death?

Only one thing: How to save himself, how to escape: nothing else is serious.

"When I say that an obyvatel is more serious than a 'tramp' or a 'lunatic,' I mean by this that, accustomed to deal with real values, an obyvatel values the possibilities of the 'ways' and the possibilities of 'liberation' or 'salvation' better and quicker than a man who is accustomed all his life to a circle of imaginary values, imaginary interests, and imaginary possibilities.

"People who are not serious for the obyvatel are people who live by fantasies, chiefly by the fantasy that they are able to do something. The obyvatel knows that they only deceive people, promise them God knows what, and that actually they are simply arranging affairs for themselves—or they are lunatics, which is still worse, in other words they believe everything that people say."

"To what category do politicians belong who speak contemptuously about 'obyvatel,' 'obyvatels' opinions,' 'obyvatels' interests'?" someone asked.

"They are the worst kind of obyvatels," said G., "that is, obyvatels without any positive redeeming features, or they are charlatans, lunatics, or knaves."

"But may there not be honest and decent people among politicians?" someone asked.

"Certainly there may be," said G., "but in this case they are not practical people, they are dreamers, and they will be used by other people as screens to cover their own obscure affairs.

"The obyvatel perhaps may not know it in a philosophical way, that is to say, he is not able to formulate it, but he knows that things 'do themselves' simply through his own practical shrewdness, therefore, in his heart, he laughs at people who think, or who want to assure him, that they signify anything, that anything depends on their decisions, that they can change or, in general, do anything. This for him is not being serious. And an understanding of what is not serious can help him to value that which is serious."
My emphasis, but please read the entire quote. The things these people are obsessed with, the delusions they cling to, all that is not important, it is not serious, and these people simply don't care enough to address what IS serious, they are just "gliding through life" on auto pilot assigning importance to nonsense because they are truly "insane", like a man in a mental hospital who is obsessed with counting the hairs on his head - they are just as insane, but socially it is not acknowledged, instead it is promoted as "ambition" and "drive to succeed" and "passion" and other pathocratically twisted nonsense. We all are insane in our default state, and only when we start being bothered by our own insanity do we begin to ask serious questions and start addressing what is - and always has been - the only thing that matters - as Anart said, to wake up, to see objectively our state and the state of the world, and to address *objectively* our situation and move forward in the evolution of our soul. Everything else is a distraction, nothing more. The sooner we lose our delusions about doing "important things", and "making a difference" or our imaginary ability to DO anything at all, the sooner we begin to create some possibility of actually doing something real.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
My emphasis, but please read the entire quote. The things these people are obsessed with, the delusions they cling to, all that is not important, it is not serious, and these people simply don't care enough to address what IS serious, they are just "gliding through life" on auto pilot assigning importance to nonsense because they are truly "insane". We all are in our default state, and only when we start being bothered by our own insanity do we begin to ask serious questions and start addressing what is - and always has been - the only thing that matters.
OK, I see now that the way I wrote and commented was "too quick" and not understandable,
cause I agree completely on remark of their "gliding through life" on auto pilot, nice way to put it,
and when I sad I believe it's important to them, I should of thought about it before I said it, cause it turned out wrong.

What I was refering to was the fact that they are taking this new age stuff "seriously"
in a way they are practicing it and recommending it as a "true help",
but since it's all make-believe and delusional, of course it's not the Reality,
just their subjective way of interpreting things, and of course it's not a serious attitude to live your life.
And when I said it's "important" for them, I was referring to the energy which those people,
at least the ones I've met, are putting into defending "their way"
and mocker anyone who's not "a follower"....

But anyway, I am actually glad I was not correct in expressing my thoughts on the matter
cause it resulted in many more informations on the subject and thank you all for it.
Also, I began to comprehend the importance of the ways we express ourselves
and how poetic and emotional way is all nice, but it's really important
to say things right, to be precise on the matter and clear through the thoughts.
I'm learning... :)

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Please read this post in the OP thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.msg3419#msg3419
I've read it and need help with understanding a part of it, but not sure if this is a place to put it,
or under the thread linked above? I will post here and if admins think it goes under other topic,
please tell me so I'll post it there, or they will move it?

So, it's about this chapter:

Laura said:
In Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous, there is a discussion of a "type" referred to as Obyvatel.

Gurdjieff's first mention of the Obyvaytel occurs toward the end of a discussion of what he refers to as "External Considering." External considering is part of the creation of a "Strategic Enclosure" where the work on the self can proceed away from the prying eyes and prurient curiosity of the masses which has proven to be so dangerous to the esotericist at various points in history. The reference is as follows:

"Right external considering is very important in the work. It often happens that people who understand very well the necessity of external considering in life do not understand the necessity of external considering in the work; they decide that just because they are in the work they have the right not to consider. Whereas in reality, in the work, that is, for a man's own successful work, ten times more external considering is necessary than in life, because only external considering on his part shows his valuation of the work and his understanding of the work; and success in the work is always proportional to the valuation and understanding of it.

Remember that work cannot begin and cannot proceed on a level lower than that of the obyvatel, that is, on a level lower than ordinary life. This is a very important principle which, for some reason or other, is very easily forgotten.
What does it mean : "Right external considering"? I have a trouble with understanding this term,
can somebody please try and explain it a bit more?

Thank you

Color said:
What does it mean : "Right external considering"? I have a trouble with understanding this term,
Please see the Glossary - http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=40&lsel=
It's a helpful tool for esoteric concepts :)

Also, if you have not already done so, please read The Wave and the Adventure series on the main cassiopaea.org site.
The Wave:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm
Adventures:
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventureindex.htm

They should help you get up to speed with many of the concepts that are utilized on the forum.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Color said:
Please see the Glossary - http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=40&lsel=
It's a helpful tool for esoteric concepts :)

Also, if you have not already done so, please read The Wave and the Adventure series on the main cassiopaea.org site.
The Wave:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm
Adventures:
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventureindex.htm

They should help you get up to speed with many of the concepts that are utilized on the forum.
Thank you :)

At the moment I'm finishing C's experiment and the Wave, then going on with Adventure series...

I can't find the post right now, but someone sent me a message asking if I had read a certain article on Majick? Thank you very much for thinking of me in that way. I read and scan this article and it was helpful in regards to white light bubbles and related practices of manipulating the astral plane via a complex system of rituals involving Ceremonial Magic etc.

In my quest for Truth I read and studied a lot of things which I realized later were Not the real path to the Truth as I think we all have. The following people were mentioned in this article Israel Regardi, Aleister Crowley, Mathers, Yeats, T. S. Elliot, and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn of which they were all members. I have in my library quite a few books by these authors and the main text used for the magic and rituals they promoted. I never really practiced these things though, I just read through them years ago, but its good to be reminded of how STS and off the path of Truth this particular discipline is.

I didn't post anything for awhile because I was in fact going through a lot of "Stuff" relating to this topic, along with issues of health, and energy. At some time in the future I may post in more detail what some of these experiences were. To say the least these experiences were Very Strange, Scary, Disturbing and Dangerous. In my quest for the truth about protecting ones self with White Light Bubbles I got the answer to that and a Whole lot more I was Not counting on.

White Light Bubbles Definitely don't work on this 3rd Density.

The other thing I have learned is that many so called Spiritual Guides that can be channeled from the 4th, 5th, or 6th density are many times STS entities Pretending to be STO in orientation. It's VERY DIFFICULT to tell who is who. They will go to great lengths to disguise their TRUE ORIENTATION. I read on this site somewhere that they can give you answers that are Spot-Right-On when it suites their purposes to do so, and then gradually begin to mix in cunningly shades of Disinfo with such subtilty that very few are be able to detect it.

When I read things posted on the site however at the same time this was occuring, it was as if I was being led right to the info I needed to know to combat what was happening to me.

This Topic seems to have been quite interesting for the group as so far 37 posts have resulted from my initial first question.

Thank you LAURA and group for everything!!

NORDIC HEALER said:
In my quest for Truth I read and studied a lot of things which I realized later were Not the real path to the Truth as I think we all have. The following people were mentioned in this article Israel Regardi, Aleister Crowley, Mathers, Yeats, T. S. Elliot, and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn of which they were all members. I have in my library quite a few books by these authors and the main text used for the magic and rituals they promoted. I never really practiced these things though, I just read through them years ago, but its good to be reminded of how STS and off the path of Truth this particular discipline is.
It seems to me that you're talking about the article Majick and Ritual as a False System of Esoteric Work

Looking forward to hear from your experiences, maybe it might give me an idea on how to help a few people that I know that are currently into rituals. I'm waiting for the "perfect timing" to pass them the link above...

NORDIC HEALER wrote: "I have learned is that many so called Spiritual Guides that can be channeled from the 4th, 5th, or 6th density are many times STS entities Pretending to be STO in orientation. It's VERY DIFFICULT to tell who is who. They will go to great lengths to disguise their TRUE ORIENTATION."

Hi NH, I think in many, many instances it is not very difficult to discern an STO message from one that is STS, at least when written or spoken. I can see how it might be more difficult for the channel because of the feeling that may accompany the messages. Yes, the STS messages may appear to be positively oriented, but quite easily reveal their negative natures under critical analysis. If you haven't, check out any of the posts entitled CHANNEL WATCH in this forum, for some examples. The magick thing, or any suggestion that you can wiggle your way to "the next level" via ritual and imagination, is, IMO, a primo example of a distraction technique, no matter how much apparent light, love, confidence, and good feeling it is wrapped up in.

Also, I'm curious, can you describe the nature of your clairvoyance (which you've mentioned before) and how you personally came to learn that "Spiritual Guides" are not always what they're cracked up to be? This might be helpful for readers of this Channel Watch topic. Thanks.

navigante wrote...
It seems to me that you're talking about the article Majick and Ritual as a False System of Esoteric Work

Looking forward to hear from your experiences, maybe it might give me an idea on how to help a few people that I know that are currently into rituals. I'm waiting for the "perfect timing" to pass them the link above...
Thank you navigante. Yes that is indeed the article sent to me, and a good one too. I know what you mean about waiting for the "right time" to tell someone about something they are embedded in and who may strongly resist the Truth until they are "ripe" for the hearing.

Hello there! I've been reading through this thread, quite old of course. Protecting myself and others with white light bubbles was something presented to me years ago. Still promoted out there in new age land in one form or another so this subject is interesting for me.

What I want to ask is.. I'd like to read this article and the link given is broken "Majick and Ritual as a false system of Esoteric work". I did a search also and no results. Can someone provide a link here?

Thank you!
:D

SummerLite said:
Hello there! I've been reading through this thread, quite old of course. Protecting myself and others with white light bubbles was something presented to me years ago. Still promoted out there in new age land in one form or another so this subject is interesting for me.

What I want to ask is.. I'd like to read this article and the link given is broken "Majick and Ritual as a false system of Esoteric work". I did a search also and no results. Can someone provide a link here?

Thank you!
:D

Found using the Wayback Machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20070208184206/http://www.quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_ritual.htm

Wow! Such a wonderful quick response! Thanks Psalehesost, also so glad we have a Way Back machine here!

Back
Top Bottom