Creating With Mind White Light Bubbles Around Yourself As Protection

Years ago I had this book that said to create a BLUE Light Bubble around yourself for protection. :rolleyes:

At that time I was regularly swimming in a public pool, that was unfortunately very crowded during the times I could go, which meant that people would swim in your lane, suddenly pop up from below, jump in from the side etc. It was more like fighting through a jungle than swimming. :)

Anyway, one day, after having read the book, I created a blue bubble around myself, and to my astonishment, had NO interference whatsoever in my lane. Fellow swimmers swerved and avoided me altogether! This only held up for less than a minute, and then I had to create a new bubble which as you can guess was too exasperating to keep up for a long time. :)

Long story short, on 3rd density I think you can do a couple of things with your aura, but certainly not on a very big scale. And knowledge is still the best protection for all higher densities ...

M.T.

Light bubbles may or may not work, it is more important for a person with soul potential to try and become familiar with your soul. If you should manage to identify your soul, working with your soul will provide some protection. It is still very important to understand nature of this connection, for which you must be willing to learn about all the problems being manifested by living in a 3D, physical machine. Thinking you are safe can be more dangerous, should you feel secure and let your guard down. It seems like the bulk of attack comes from within, which would mean from within the bubble.

Learning to deal with the Trojan Virus is only possible by having knowledge of how it operates within the physical machine you claim to be directing. The mind of the predator has many disguises. Should you learn how to identify one form of attack, it may change to a backup plan, which requires more studying and learning. Through knowledge, this bubble can be built, which is the case for Laura and seemingly with enough true, reliable information and learning it may be the case for many.

i did experiments with the light bubbles walking very crowded street with similar results.it works until i get surprised that it works :)
my theory is, creating light bubbles is 'denser' form of 'the intention of self-protection'. can be a tasty snack. but not knowing or accepting that all those demons, bad guys have their roots inside the bubble, makes it worse than no-protection at all.

Here's another perspective on white light being detrimental...

EXPOSING THE WHITE LIGHT LIE AND REVEALING THE NATURAL BLUE FLAME AS OUR FIRST STEP TOWARD ASCENSION

_http://www.rediscoverypress.com/exposing-the-white-light-lie-and-revealing-the-natural-blue-flame-as-our-first-step-toward-ascension/

Of course, there is also the element of belief and what it can / can't transmute.

Edit:deactivated link

Back
Top Bottom