Crystal Requests!

I don't know, others will have a better answer. I have never heard of any crystal going "negative". What we DID hear about was a few people becoming incompatible with their crystals because of their belief systems, activities they were engaging in, etc. I'm not saying that that is Lyndi Lama's case, since that is very difficult to know. But if I understood correctly, after a "break", the issue was resolved?
Yes. I put them away in a lovely tin box in their silk wraps for some months. It is a year or more since that happened. It is feasible that for some reason I had to put them aside for some time, which was what happened. It just shocked and alarmed me as it was so unexpected when I checked that energy. The issue is very much resolved and the crystals and I have been back in the 'program' together for a number of months now,

And Mrs. Peel, it is great to have the texts printed out to read again! Thank you and thank you for your questions.

@Teresa, sending prayers for you! I hope that you are being treated for it, and that the treatment is successful. We know people who received radiotherapy and cured pretty advanced throat cancer that way.
Thank you Chu. I've already had radiation therapy and the cancer has spread to my back. I am currently receiving immunotherapy along with physical therapy for my jaw and throat so I can eat normally instead of relying on formula through a feeding tube. I also want to stress that I did not receive a covid vaccine even though there was a lot of pressure from my job to do so.

Back
Top Bottom