Crystal Requests!

Maybe I would help you find the solutions, and @Chu , if need be, or others will correct me if they admit that there is a reason.

I think that FOTCM Community does not expect from you any lofty and binding you, declarations. Many things will coming up through Networking. If, at the current moment, nothing specific coming to your mind, you can type (in Membership Application) something like: "I am open for the suggestions and asks of the Fellowship that can lead me to the new way of service to the Community".

The second way is to follow the suggestions that @Nienna gave you. You can type it in the application and also continue or start doing one of the activities that Nienna suggested to you.

When it comes to donations. The more the FOTCM will have resources in the money, the more and more for the people (and it is correct regard the Crystals and other things). My experience with FOTCM shows me that they know what to do, and @Laura does not allow something to be wasted. So, additional donations are always good and expand the FOTCM. (Of course, if it is not by price of your basic needs and your family. They are also important!)
Thanks Luks, this is very helpful. I'm sure something will click for me.

So, additional donations are always good and expand the FOTCM. (Of course, if it is not by price of your basic needs and your family. They are also important!)
I know that wise donations is one of Laura's main principles for FOTCM and it is what I cherish.

I was a recipient of a very giving person several years back. He help me solve a very expensive and challenging problem and when he said no charge something shattered deep down inside and an new source of joy came bubbling up. This was an awakening of how giving to others is a powerful healing force and so I enjoy donating to FOTCM and as good fortune will have it I am able to do more soon.:clap:

Just discovered this thread, for some odd reason I'd not seen the subject covered before. I've not read the entire thread so sorry if I repeat things here, but my question is can I order 6 crystals and receive them before Christmas? If so I'll order them immediately. Thanks for any responses in advance.:-) They're for family, and we all have lucky stones and pebbles already so the concept is not new to us.

Donations sure help getting it done to the end, but the main limitation is energy and time. There is also a limited amount of crystals on any batch (and the cleansing + charging takes about three weeks), so that all of them get attention, and do that they are all within reach on the table with the planchette.
All problems can be solved faster with more time, money, and people!!!:-) The question is why do such worthy organizations seem to have such limited supply of all three yet the dark one have all 3 in abundance???😕

Something occurred to me the other day that many of us can go do some rock-hounding and collect quartz from rock piles in public areas. There is plenty of sand-pollished smoky quartz on the ocean beaches near me. We could also join local rock-hound groups go collecting from more restricted areas. This maybe a way for many to give more than just financial. It would be a way for us to send crystals from all around the world back to CCC-source.

Well, Cs warning about the Mexican silver. But how can we possibly tell or know which is the Mexican silver, or not.
This troubles me because I've been using sterling silver plates, cups, and silverware for a few years. Some have name brand words on them, such as Gorham, International Sterling, Wallace, but others say only sterling without a name. None of them say Mexico on them.

This troubles me because I've been using sterling silver plates, cups, and silverware for a few years. Some have name brand words on them, such as Gorham, International Sterling, Wallace, but others say only sterling without a name. None of them say Mexico on them.

“Mexico, the world's biggest silver producing country, and Poland host three each of the world's ten biggest silver mines. Bolivia, Turkey, Peru and Australia host the remaining four. Mining-technology.com profiles the ten biggest silver mines in the world, based on contained silver reserves“.

I think, most likely the silver Refinery Companies buy from any where they can find the metals.
And after they make the products, then they put their own logo. So the buyer will never know the original mining place. I could be wrong in this subject.
Maybe someone knows how to identify the pure silver by some kinds methods. How about YouTube video?
Or just threw away, because health is more important than money. Anyway when we transition to 4th density, we have to leave every material things behind.

Would you mind providing the link? Thanks! Unfortunately, given the content of the packages quite often we have to send them via Colissimo, so it won't save much. But we could certainly have a look and see if it helps for other shipments too.
I will PM you the stamp seller contact details.

You can use stamps for Collisimo, you just have to meet the facial value.

Thank you Goemon_! I got the details.

Just discovered this thread, for some odd reason I'd not seen the subject covered before. I've not read the entire thread so sorry if I repeat things here, but my question is can I order 6 crystals and receive them before Christmas? If so I'll order them immediately. Thanks for any responses in advance.:-) They're for family, and we all have lucky stones and pebbles already so the concept is not new to us.

I can't promise that you'll get them for Xmas, unfortunately, and I can be pretty sure that you won't, in fact. The reason being that we are about to run out of crystals from the current batch, and there are still almost 200 requests to fulfill. The cleansing and charging of the next batch will take about 3 weeks, and then comes the selection process. So, it will probably be in January or February if you send your request soon.

All problems can be solved faster with more time, money, and people!!!:-) The question is why do such worthy organizations seem to have such limited supply of all three yet the dark one have all 3 in abundance???

Ponerology at work! But it doesn't matter, they don't have as nice people or results as us little ones. :lol:

Something occurred to me the other day that many of us can go do some rock-hounding and collect quartz from rock piles in public areas. There is plenty of sand-pollished smoky quartz on the ocean beaches near me. We could also join local rock-hound groups go collecting from more restricted areas. This maybe a way for many to give more than just financial. It would be a way for us to send crystals from all around the world back to CCC-source.

Sounds like fun as long as it is safe, and people do that as a hobby. In terms of cost and efficiency, not sure it's that good. But it you like doing it, why not? It's always good to learn new skills, spend some time in nature, go "treasure hunting", etc. It doesn't sound practical for most members, though.

Hi primeaddict, One thing that I do when I go walking the ocean beaches is to look for a heart shaped rock. I have about 7 beautiful heart shaped rocks, one I found while in Italy on the beach - which has a most unusual and beautiful color to it. Now my grandaughter looks for heart shaped rocks. And she has found several! I have always asked family/friends when they vacation in other countries, to find a rock and bring it back to me. I have a bit of a "United Nations of Rocks" in my home. Each rock is in a small box with their written location source. It started out as a fun and kind of special request to ask. Hope my comment doesnt' destract from this thread.

Dear Chu,

I share this message in the forum and, as I said, I've seen you on the SOTT Radio Network in Spanish, which I usually watch on YouTube... The fact is that I just received the crystals. As soon as I saw the wallet on my doorstep I felt a great emotion and as soon as I opened the package in Laura's name the feeling got bigger and bigger. I am super happy, I don't remember anything I received in the mail that has ever made me so happy. And every time I read the instructions on how to use the crystals (which I understand but I am translating word by word so I don't miss anything) I can't help but get excited. It's as if I can feel a close and powerful energy that embraces me and that I was waiting for somewhere someday. I don't want to fall into childish fanaticism or get carried away by the admiration I feel for the Cassiopeian Project, especially Laura, but I know what I feel, I know myself, and I am eternally grateful to you. My mother has fallen asleep with her crystal in her hand and I carry mine in my pocket.

Thank you infinitely!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi. I have recieved an email so I think I made it all ok.:-)
Another thing, I don't use computer that often, I mostly work manual jobs, get tired from work or don't have time so I turn up to be complete retard even to sent an email:lol:. Most of my correspondencies are oldschool verbal. I apologize for that. I do 100 km a week by bike and I walk at least half as much so sitting down at a weekend for few hours is:wow:.
I'm not on private board but I take care of my crystals and sing to them and recitle since I got them I think 4 years ago, only the silk got a bit warned down. My private crystal crumbled a bit on lower edge because it fell a few times out of my pocket. Last year I almost lost it when it fell out from it, when I went to library but no one stole it because of how I wrapped it in silk, people probably thought it was used handkerchief:rotfl:.
I wish us all luck with the project.

I think if you just start by being vague and direct it would work. Like, "Would you like a personal protection crystal?" And then you might be ready for any further questions like what do you do with it and saying that it would be a gift.

We discussed it on the other occasion.

This was a proposition, from me, how to handle it:
Everyone can think about something like that:
Buy for a few dollars/euro some elegant little bag, put into this crystals in cloth.
"I was in the city and met a "roadside" seller who has some beautiful crystals at low prices. I thought that it is the perfect occasion to buy it and at the same time, I was thinking about you, and bought some for you. And after that, I thought about making it as a little gift, without occasion. I think that these crystals are just beautiful, and it is very rare to see such things sold in our city, so I think that you can appreciate it."

If nobody stands out to you, maybe it's best not to force it, and wait till later? Unless you ask the person, for example.

Thank you for the suggestions. I think I know now what I could do. I get one for my sister and one for my friend. I make it a christmas present that I'll send to them. My sister knows that I have a "lucky charm crystal" because a couple of years ago I lost mine, when I visited them and everyone was helping me find it. Now I want her to have one too so that she may remember me, when she sees it, something that connects us, brother and sister, especially in times when we can't see each other. I think she might like that. :)

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

Pretty nice, eh? No continent left unprotected. :thup::cheer:

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

I shut up now! :lol: But seriously, I do hope some of you think about it.

You can read more about the Fellowship here: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Our Statement of Principles: Statement of Principles
And to sign up: How to Join
In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)

I loved seeing how the crystal project has grown. I see that there are few people in the southern hemisphere and close to me, so we are going to have to put up a menhir to compensate X-D

My crystals are still lost in the postal service, but (inspired by Trump) I'm pushing an investigation to find the one who took my votes... I mean, crystals. I don't have money, but I have time.

I'm still in financial trouble, but I'm going to keep my promise to - at least - donate the shipping costs. Maybe then I'll get some help from the heavenly Supreme Court.

We will win and it will be beautiful.

I make it a christmas present that I'll send to them.
As for me, the situation is perfect, it's hard not to take advantage of it :-)
Now I want her to have one too so that she may remember me, when she sees it, something that connects us, brother and sister, especially in times when we can't see each other. I think she might like that. :)
Oh it certainly is. Not that I am a prophet. But crystals and stones are beautiful things, plus if there is positive energy behind it, I think it will just work :-)

Back
Top Bottom