Crystal Requests!

@floetus and others who are thinking about Christmas: just fyi, don't count on receiving your crystals before then, especially if you haven't sent us your request yet, or if you sent it recently. I'm afraid we won't be able to send everything till January/February!

Thank you! Just sent my request in now, had to wait for cash monies to come in :P Understand it will take a while, no problems. All paid and done whilst doing sending in the request, so hopefully that makes it easier. Will look forward to my Easter Surprise :D World is going to hell in a handbasket, as everyone loses their mind over masks, oh well, what's a little brain damage in all the children? Crazy. Now Fauci says lockdowns will last at least a year, people gonna lose their minds, my country losing their minds over second wave in SUMMER, morons, Sweden is about to go to hell, PCR test is definitely a hit, as they can cycle it any way they want, to get any result they want, and people just suck it up like kool-aid. Sorry, wrong place, dunno where that all came from, I just wanted to thank you for the crystals, Anyway, Thanksx3!

@floetus and others who are thinking about Christmas: just fyi, don't count on receiving your crystals before then, especially if you haven't sent us your request yet, or if you sent it recently. I'm afraid we won't be able to send everything till January/February!
Good to know!

I just submitted and sent a Crystal Request via the form so I was wondering if there was an ETA.

Good to know!

I just submitted and sent a Crystal Request via the form so I was wondering if there was an ETA.

As Chu said in the below quoted post, it won't be sooner than January/February:

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know. I understand that. I'll find another way to give it to her. As others pointed out, there are many ways. :-)

Thank you very much to all of you: Laura and the people who make the crystal project happen, and people who are connecting through these crystals.
Thank you for putting together the Crystal Connection map: it makes me realize the global scope of this project and that there are people close to me (I am from Los Angeles btw). Not as many people from Russia as I expected though.
Seeing this map made me think of this mentronome synchronization experiment:
And this
Here is more on this subject:

Thanks for letting us know. I understand that. I'll find another way to give it to her. As others pointed out, there are many ways.
You could always come up with something like, "Hey, did you know there's a little known holiday called, 'Give a Crystal to a friend/relative day? No? Well there is and I have a Crystal that I'd like to give you. And, it's a special Crystal because it's given with love and the thought of protection for you."

Or something to that effect. :-)

My crystals arrived today, i am so grateful and happy! I have studied the world of stones since late 2010, truly fascinating and today i am so pleased that the personal crystal that was selcted for me is a Quartz with a naturally faceted termination which has a so-called right-facing parallelogram.

1605705004039.jpeg

In the Book of Stones by Robert simmons & Naisha Ahsian, such a crystal is called a Portal Quartz (page 324). I keep this treasure close and a heartfelt Thank You to Laura, the C's and the all Crew 😍

Could not resist to take a picture of one of my preferred stones (see in trailer)

On my side, I ask for 2 crystals (for loved ones), one for my mother, and for her, she trust me and will, for sure, wear it always on her.
The second one is for my godson, I don't know yet what I'll tell him - ideas will come when needed.

I have questions i did not dare yet ask, as i'm waiting to read the document that is sent with them. But it's about singing, I was wondering if there is or are french songs that could be sang ? Or it has to be the same one ? I could try in english, will be bad :shock: ... but it will be ok. But regarding my mother, and this brings another question : for the crystals we offer to our relatives, is it good (or even recommended) to sing at them ? I know my mother, she would "play the game", but she would be unable to sing anything in english, she don't know it at alll.

A pic i just made of this beautiful stone, a rutile quartz, I love it !
Image2.jpg

You can find some also with yellow (like gold), here's a linked image from internet :
rutile-quartz-gem-538965a.jpg

From Wiki :
Rutilated quartz is a variety of quartz which contains acicular (needle-like) inclusions of rutile.[1] It is used for gemstones. These inclusions mostly look golden, but they also can look silver, copper red or deep black. They can be distributed randomly or in bundles, which sometimes are arranged star-like, and they can be sparse or dense enough to make the quartz body nearly opaque. While otherwise inclusions often reduce the value of a crystal, rutilated quartz in fact is valued for the quality and beauty of these inclusions

I have questions i did not dare yet ask, as i'm waiting to read the document that is sent with them. But it's about singing, I was wondering if there is or are french songs that could be sang ? Or it has to be the same one ? I could try in english, will be bad
I don't think that it is a problem if your English is not perfect. It's the intention of the song that counts. You could always use DeepL translator to translate the English text, so that you understand what you are singing. And one of our forum members actually recorded the song, which could be useful for you?

At first I didn't want to share it officially because I wasn't sure :-[ , but after Chu asked me to do so and there might be someone who likes it and could use it to help sing for the Crystals.... I always think about how to compensate for this great gift from the chateau crew and that's why I recorded this song yesterday. With the app smule you have the possibility to record your own voice twice to sing a two-part song. I did this yesterday for the crew... here the result:

https://link.smule.com/Gdz9kym8Zab?channel=Copy-Link&lyricStyle=0

But regarding my mother, and this brings another question : for the crystals we offer to our relatives, is it good (or even recommended) to sing at them ? I know my mother, she would "play the game", but she would be unable to sing anything in english, she don't know it at alll.
As far as I understand it the crystals for our loved ones are charged enough and as long as your mother takes good care of hers there won't be any problem. :-)

Back
Top Bottom