Cs' Anniversary July 16!

So this is a beautiful day. Thank you very much for the marvelous work you do, all the chateau team, Laura, Ark, everyone and the dears C's. We are growing and learning thanks to all of you!

RedFox said:
Happy 'birthday' C's :D
And my continued thanks to Laura, all those at the chateau and everyone around the world who contributes to the group efforts :rockon:

Ditto. :clap:

Gandalf said:
RedFox said:
Happy 'birthday' C's :D
And my continued thanks to Laura, all those at the chateau and everyone around the world who contributes to the group efforts :rockon:

Ditto. :clap:

Sorry I'm two days late, but couldn't agree more.

Happy birthday Cs! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Happy anniversary! So happy that the C's are here to learn from. Thanks to all who made it possible!!!

GAIA said:
Happy Anniversary!! May there be many more! ;)

Same here....and BIG HUGS.......... ;D

Attachments

• reasons-for-lms-customization-300x300.jpg
    reasons-for-lms-customization-300x300.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 74
Five years ago there was a thread saying: Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!! which reached 12 pages. Rather than beginning a new, I will just add to this thread and mention that today it is the day of the 25th anniversary. Congratulations! Thank you Laura, Ark, all the people at the Chateau, and others who participated over the last 25 years. Looking for a picture with which to mark the event, I found out there is something called a Sterling Silver Rose:

Happy C's Transmissions Birthday!! I like the Silver Rose symbol, because 25 years of marriage is usually referred to as "silver wedding anniversary". 25 years of marriage between 3D and 6D, between you and you in the future :-) Thanks Laura, the Cs and everyone else involved for opening up a new reality :love:

Back
Top Bottom