Darkness has me in its sights

Don't try to get lost in supernatural explanations that are actually an obstacle to healing this condition in practical terms.

Have you seen a dermatologist recently? If not, do so right away. It looks like you have an infection or superinfection that needs treatment right away.

What had happened at that time is a Fungus reaction took place but the reason for that reaction was not known or looked into - they shot my bottom over 16 times and the condition of fungus subsided - the nano particles showed up after the treatment in about 6 to 8 wks - then went back and they shot me again - as to what the Medical reason was - it was Latin - da ? So that did not help so they switched me to a $60 / 3 wks Jar of ointment and it did nothing - they were frustrated and so was I as this nano stuff has progressed into a body pattern - to me it seems to be tie points or a pattern on the body for manipulation - so I probably said too much but I believe now after this past walk of investigation - it (the nano carbon) has a body pattern that is being setup to hold the body in a negative state - thank you for asking .

What had happened at that time is a Fungus reaction took place but the reason for that reaction was not known or looked into - they shot my bottom over 16 times and the condition of fungus subsided - the nano particles showed up after the treatment in about 6 to 8 wks - then went back and they shot me again - as to what the Medical reason was - it was Latin - da ? So that did not help so they switched me to a $60 / 3 wks Jar of ointment and it did nothing - they were frustrated and so was I as this nano stuff has progressed into a body pattern - to me it seems to be tie points or a pattern on the body for manipulation - so I probably said too much but I believe now after this past walk of investigation - it (the nano carbon) has a body pattern that is being setup to hold the body in a negative state - thank you for asking .

Nature and Gaby are both practicing physicians. I would listen to them. Get thee to another doctor and mention Erysipelas.

I agree with Gaby. Your mental state (your fears particularly) make your condition tending toward chronicity and recurrences.
There is this fungus infection, hard to treat. Then the opportunistic bacterias came (erysipela), in consequence of both a fungus and a skin effraction, and even a immunity that became fragile (mental tension with chronic adrenergic reactions, diet, lack of rest, etc).
It's time to see your doctor again or a dermatologist. You must both consider the mental and physical parts of your condition. Please keep us updated tomorrow.

I agree but have seen this condition and talked to female dermatologist about and she/they know it is carbon nano skin poison but I will try again if I can find a new Doctor - thank you .
On what arguments? Just curious. thank you

Don't try to get lost in supernatural explanations that are actually an obstacle to healing this condition in practical terms.

Have you seen a dermatologist recently? If not, do so right away. It looks like you have an infection or superinfection that needs treatment right away.
Thank You for your interest and yes I agree about procedure - I have seen 3 different dermatologist from Marshfield, WI and at least 3 to 4 different Doctors in the Wausau, WI area and now I have to re-instate my Soc Sec Medical - I dropped it for 3 months to catch up on bills but if you follow my threads and the information given I think you will understand maybe that this is being done to the body by the now ruff and hurting non-physical entities that I get attacked with now every night I try to rest - there is something being done to the body to capture it I believe and that was not easy to say but the amount of time and abuse this body has been subject to amazes me that it still operates - like I said every night and as soon as it gets dark the noise of insects gets louder and painful hits to feet mainly begin - so I will take the advice but I believe I need much Prayer from the Family of Signs of the Times - what is not Spiritual - this is a fight - Thank You for caring .

so I Pray daily look for any new ideas and now I am back to your starting line,

Hey @dayrider47, please, research and try to find this plant -- What is the Saião plant

The Saião is a medicinal plant, also known as coirama, leaf-of-fortune, leaf of the coast or monk's ear, widely used in the treatment of stomach changes, such as indigestion or stomach pain, also having anti- inflammatory, antimicrobial, antihypertensive and cicatrizing.

The properties of saião have several benefits, which include:

- A contribution to the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, such as gastritis, dyspepsia or inflammatory bowel disease, for example, for its calming and healing effect on the mucosa of the stomach and intestine;

- Diuretic effect, which helps to eliminate kidney stones, decrease swelling in the legs and control blood pressure;

- Treatment of skin lesions such as ulcers, erysipelas, burns, dermatitis, warts and insect bites;

- Aid for the treatment of lung infections, such as bronchitis, asthma and cough relief;

Possible side effects -- There are no side effects reported.

----
you can eat this plant, make tea, juice, rubbing the leaf on the skin, make compress, extracting the essence with alcohol, there are many ways to use it, but it would be important to find the plant, not remedies with this plant.

Last edited:
Hang in there day rider. You have new prayers coming your way (Mine and probably most who are reading this thread) and you have new ideas to look into as you hopefully get yourself to a new doctor. Please keep us in the loop.

Thank You for your interest and yes I agree about procedure - I have seen 3 different dermatologist from Marshfield, WI and at least 3 to 4 different Doctors in the Wausau, WI area and now I have to re-instate my Soc Sec Medical - I dropped it for 3 months to catch up on bills but if you follow my threads and the information given I think you will understand maybe that this is being done to the body by the now ruff and hurting non-physical entities that I get attacked with now every night I try to rest - there is something being done to the body to capture it I believe and that was not easy to say but the amount of time and abuse this body has been subject to amazes me that it still operates - like I said every night and as soon as it gets dark the noise of insects gets louder and painful hits to feet mainly begin - so I will take the advice but I believe I need much Prayer from the Family of Signs of the Times - what is not Spiritual - this is a fight - Thank You for caring .
Hi dayrider!
Let's say it's an attack ( 4D, or 3D voodoo, or both - never mind). The success or the failure of whatever attack depends on YOU.

If you give in restraining emotions (like fear), you will weaken your mind, thus your body (cf the strong link mind-body) --> immunity weakened + opportunistic germs (fungus, bacterias as streptococcus) will invade some parts of the body, even easier if there is skin infraction or leaky gut or diabetes or whatever fault in the physical body.

You can't control STS attacks (which operate in the enegetic field), but you can control yourself (by operating in the physical field); If instead of fear and beliefs you CHOOSE self-confidence i.e. you search for salvation IN YOU, you will counteract negative attacks. It's free will principle. YOU choose to do what YOU want. Remember, salvation is in US, not in others, as Christ said. And remember also the CS saying something like the battle (in hyperdimensional densities) is THROUGH YOU (humans). Same can be applied at the personal level.

... - so I will take the advice but I believe I need much Prayer from the Family of Signs of the Times - what is not Spiritual - this is a fight - Thank You for caring .
Others can do all the prayers of the world, it won't succeed, and even will be a waste of energy, if the person has no confidence in himself/herself. You must above all manage your mind in a mastering manner (cf G.'s parabole of the master in his carriage) and do something to your physical body (treat the infection and the terrain)
Things are in your hands now :flowers:

I would like to reinforce this (that's not only my point of view)

regardless the causes or sources of attacks, it would be good to start practicing The Vibrational State Exercice before and after any activity.
Yes, positive presence by itself neutralizes the negatives, but get to yourself some merits because if you are not ready and willing to be positive, you could receive messages (energies) from all around the world without making no difference for you. Your effort and stance in this direction from now on is what will really make a difference in your path,

Let's say it's an attack ( 4D, or 3D voodoo, or both - never mind). The success or the failure of whatever attack depends on YOU.
the battle (in hyperdimensional densities) is THROUGH YOU (humans). Same can be applied at the personal level.

Others can do all the prayers of the world, it won't succeed, and even will be a waste of energy, if the person has no confidence in himself/herself.

Hope this helps with understanding this being done to the body and it is not a Food issue - a Demonic Issue.

Induced by outside forces that blame us for their problems - darkness - it only took over 7 years of Medical and my own research that this an external, not internal fight. Thank You - Light-Love & Knowledge

Dayrider, this isn't induced by outside forces. It's a bacterial infection and it's not a good idea to insist that it is something else because you will be less likely to seek proper medical attention that can clear up the infection. You need proper medical attention as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom