Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

Just as the nordic types are/were suited to cool climates or dark skinned humans in arid, hot environments, etc.
Its noted that Nordic types were about much of what is now the hot Middle-East region. I wonder if that was then, because we were still recovering from last Ice Age that pushed Nordics much further south for a while, and, over last couple thousand years they've drifted back north or moved to cooler alpine mountainous regions within the Middle-East region such like the fair-skinned Kurds and Pashtuns.

Mongoloid types seem to adapt very well to both freezing AND hot humid/arid climates.

Its noted that Nordic types were about much of what is now the hot Middle-East region. I wonder if that was then, because we were still recovering from last Ice Age that pushed Nordics much further south for a while, and, over last couple thousand years they've drifted back north or moved to cooler alpine mountainous regions within the Middle-East region such like the fair-skinned Kurds and Pashtuns.

Mongoloid types seem to adapt very well to both freezing AND hot humid/arid climates.

What "Nordic types" were in the middle east?

Honestly, all the reading aside, the fact that we have the mind to perceive an infinite universe full of wonder, mystery, beauty, and elegant complexity, and that we're only given like 80 tiny years to stare in amazement before we're dead forever, just never made any sense to me. All this beauty, all this life, all this potential for discovery just on our planet alone, never mind the rest of the universe! And this joy you feel when you learn something new, hold a puppy, or a loved one, or just look out into nature and watch it do its thing, look upon a sunset.. all these things that we can experience and make life worth living, and it's all just a "cosmic accident" that means nothing that will disappear forever for us when we die in a few short years? We'd need millions of years just to begin to understand any of it!

So no I just refuse to believe that the universe is this wasteful. That it would be so infinitely amazing and just waiting to be understood, and give us the capacity and the desire to understand it and discover its secrets - and it's all just a cosmic prank! Why would we have this "feature" in our minds if it's not meant to be used? Wouldn't it be simpler to limit us to hunting strategies and digging holes to fulfill our "evolutionary" needs instead of program us to appreciate and yearn for something we could NEVER do in a human lifetime, which also serves no evolutionary purpose? That's incredibly wasteful, or cruel. I can't believe that the universe is either.

So it's so awesome to learn that there's a scientific and logical framework that I can now explore, which finally makes sense with what I always felt, instead of the a rock and the hard place of materialism and mainstream religions, which were stifling, and really did feel like suffocating a bit. We needed air, and all we got was either water or carbon monoxide to breathe, and the reading here is finally that air.

If we have all been seeded here by higher intelligence then, surely, that intelligence would have seeded the white bear in an appropriate environment.
Also the living forms on our planet might be designed with switchable genes that allow them to "adapt" to changing environments. Like a car "adapts" by switching the lights on during night time.

I used adapt in quotes because this is not an adaptation in the darwinian sense of the term. There is not modification of the genome (addition, removal or modification of genes) but simply the activation/disactivation of existing genes leading to a change in phenotype, i.e. observable characteristics like the color of the fur.

Also the living forms on our planet might be designed with switchable genes that allow them to "adapt" to changing environments. Like a car "adapts" by switching the lights on during night time.

I used adapt in quotes because this is not an adaptation in the darwinian sense of the term. There is not modification of the genome (addition, removal or modification of genes) but simply the activation/disactivation of existing genes leading to a change in phenotype, i.e. observable characteristics like the color of the fur.

That's similar to a hypothesis that was popularized by Lamarck, which does find a lot of support today with epigenetics. From wikipedia:

Lamarckism (or Lamarckian inheritance) is the hypothesis that an organism can pass on characteristics that it has acquired through use or disuse during its lifetime to its offspring. It is also known as the inheritance of acquired characteristics or soft inheritance. It is inaccurately[1][2] named after the French biologist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck (1744–1829), who incorporated the action of soft inheritance into his evolutionary theories as a supplement to his concept of orthogenesis, a drive towards complexity. The theory is cited in textbooks to contrast with Darwinism. This paints a false picture of the history of biology, as Lamarck did not originate the idea of soft inheritance, which was known from the classical era onwards, and it was not the primary focus of Lamarck's theory of evolution. Further, in On the Origin of Species (1859), Charles Darwin supported the idea of "use and disuse inheritance", though rejecting other aspects of Lamarck's theory.

As I'm reading Stove at the moment, and about the ridiculous 'selfish theory', I came to think of something. I've always been wondering why the MSM has little scruples publishing news (which undoubtedly are true) about these catholic priests abusing children, when most other cases are suppressed and never heard of. This might be quite a stretch, but could it be, that since the 'Darwinist-materialistic-evil-STS' gang needs and wants everyone to believe in this selfish theory, that everyone is at their core selfish, it is to their advantage to publicize these news about how men devoted to religion are...aha!...selfish and self serving, after all. Just a thought...

I think the anti-Catholic bias in the media also by and large comes from groups of individuals who have historically faced persecution by the Catholic Church, and so see their tanking PR as a just comeuppance.

What "Nordic types" were in the middle east?
My bad. I let myself get lost in standard history.

The "Nordic types" were the Kantekkians transplanted to the Caucasus region (northern fringes of the middle east) from Kantek, becoming, more or less the Aryans, being the "real Semites".

And this session excerpt in particular:

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Because there are no fortuitous coincidences, materialists and darwinists celebrate today (12th of february) the birthday of C. Darwin while we others celebrate another birthday ☺ . It's funny.

Most interesting. My roommate and his friend attended an atheist event titled; 'Darwin Day' this last Saturday which they invited me to. Unfortunately (uh Hummmm! cough) I was unable to attend due to work. But you're right Charles Darwin was born Feb. 12th 1882 according to Wikipedia. The Universe has a sense of humor? Or maybe it's a balance thing.

So it's so awesome to learn that there's a scientific and logical framework that I can now explore, which finally makes sense with what I always felt, instead of the a rock and the hard place of materialism and mainstream religions, which were stifling, and really did feel like suffocating a bit.

What's interesting about this whole "between a rock and a hard place" thing is that religion in a way brought about this whole materialist mindset. I'm currently reading "Whitehead's Radically Different Postmodern Philosophy" by David Ray Griffin, and he describes how during the enlightenment, there was an intellectual war between basically 3 factions: the oldschool scholastics/Aristotelian types, the naturalists/mechanistic people (who would later become the materialists) AND the pantheists/magic people who argued for a philosophy that saw God embedded in nature and also believed in telepathy, telekinesis and so on.

Now, the religious types had many reasons being against the latter, one of them being that in this view, "miracles" are really part of nature/reality and not something "only God" could do. In their opposition to this "magical"/psychic mindset, they drifted towards a mechanistic view of the world, where God is outside the materialist world and can intervene/suspend the laws of nature and so on. Keep in mind that the early enlightenment peeps like Descartes, Newton and so on still believed in God; but they had this dualistic mindset: God as the "supernatural" and so on plus the materialist universe. Later, of course, materialists just removed God from the equation.

What this tells me is that there was an epic "intellectual divide and conquer" game going on. Those at the time would be unaware of it, and I'm sure for example that some of the religious types had good reasons for attacking some of the magical nonsense going on. But in hindsight, all this seems like a perfect "adjustment" of intellectual life that produced the evil materialism we have today. It also led to a denial of "phenomena", such as the ones Laura experienced (although the religions preserved some of that, especially Catholicism).

It's also interesting that today, we have a similar "three corners" situation: the religions on the one hand, the enlightenment types/atheists who believe in evolutionism on the other, and the postmodernists who are both against religion and against the enlightenment. The latter deny biology and evolutionary psychology and so on, but not because they know more, but simply because they are even more lost in lala-land. So again, this smells like "divide and conquer": ah, the postmodernists deny evopsych, so I must be for it! They deny genetic determinism, so I must accept that! Some religious people deny evolution, but believe in loads of nonsense, so I must be for evolution! And so on.

This again IMO shows the "finetuning" of intellectual life to produce soul-smashing and the mess we're in today. There seems to be a "hidden hand" - otherwise it's impossible to explain how this whole mess came about. Because at any stage, things could have gone differently; but they didn't!

What's interesting about this whole "between a rock and a hard place" thing is that religion in a way brought about this whole materialist mindset. I'm currently reading "Whitehead's Radically Different Postmodern Philosophy" by David Ray Griffin, and he describes how during the enlightenment, there was an intellectual war between basically 3 factions: the oldschool scholastics/Aristotelian types, the naturalists/mechanistic people (who would later become the materialists) AND the pantheists/magic people who argued for a philosophy that saw God embedded in nature and also believed in telepathy, telekinesis and so on.

"The victory of this extraordinary rival cannot be understood in terms of the relative explanatory successes of each basic cosmology but rather in terms of the fortunes of the social forces identified with each cosmology." This answer in a nutshell, is that the legal-mechanical view won the battle of the worldviews because it seemed to support the social-political-economic status quo and thereby the interest of the wealthy and the powerful, whereas the worldview of the Neoplatonic-magical-spiritualist traditions seemed to threaten those interest."

In other words, it was about control and still is.

From the session of July 22nd 2010

So anyhow, this is what I've been thinking. Everybody's waiting for something to happen, like disclosure, or after disclosure. But it's already happened. It's here NOW! Any so-called “disclosure” will be a fraud unless they come out and say that it is a supernatural or hyper-dimensional phenomenon, which they are NOT going to say because that completely counters their entire world view that worships the physical universe. That’s where the whole Darwinism, material science, exclusion of scientific study of the paranormal, and so forth, comes from. That sort of thing can NEVER be studied honestly because it would destroy their reality construct.

So, if you can't believe religion, and the tools you have to work with are science under the control of Darwinism, what to do?

Like the New Age trap that was set for those leaving traditional religions and seeking alternative religions, the darwinism fake science trap was set for those leaving religion.

It takes courageous, knowledge-seeking nonconformists to follow the data to see that mainstream religion is fake, mainstream science is fake, and there exists higher and nonmaterial and spiritual realities.

I've quoted it in a few places. It came from Martin's "Hostage to the Devil" and was said by a priest in regard to a transexual person who was possessed, and because of the possession, did all the surgeries and stuff to change sex. (now, there's a thought!)

That explains possession by a dead dude with the opposite gender to the possessed. Coming at it from another angle though, I wonder if it helps to draw conclusions about reproductive habits of the aliens that may be interfering in the 'design' so that they can move in. With all the gender neutrality stuff and the growth in suggested types of genders as a function of diluting the idea of binary gender I wonder if aliens have some kind of asexual reproduction and that's what they are trying to prepare 'vessels' for in preparation for when they move in?

Back
Top Bottom