DMSA for heavy metal detox - how long available?

Okay! After reading the detoxify thread + this thread + Dr Baker’s book, I will say I have a couple of questions I hope someone can help me out with:

Where can one theoretically and allegedly find DMSA in the US? Has anyone theoretically been successful?

I am going to Mexico in October specifically to get my 11 Amalgam fillings removed because it is exponentially cheaper AND safer than the US. Can I still take Alpha Lipoic Acid in the meantime? I am very interested in it's benefits, but I understand it is also a chelator. I am also considering taking Vit B6 & B12 to supplement with Folic Acid for Methionine support. Also, what do you guys recommend for the most effective binding agent? I currently have activated charcoal that I take daily.
  • I already take Iodine 1-3 drops of Lugols 2% to feed glands. I think I have much too mercury to be supplementing any higher, and it seems rather useless to attempt major chelation when I'm a mercury factory.
  • I take NAC Daily for liver protection and Glutathione production
  • I take B2 and B3
  • 3 grams of Lipo Vit C
  • Magnesium glycinate at night
I was previously on a paleo diet for the past 6 months simply for pleasure but the discovery of my cognitive and compulsive issues led me to seek help only to find out I have had severe ADHD my whole life (also got worse in the military probably from the extreme amount of vaccinations), which brought awareness to the state of my toxicity and lack of ability to detoxify. I immediately started on diet. I am currently on a grassfed omega 3 obsessed carnivore diet, but will be moving to a keto diet this week to introduce some guilty pleasures (a handful of strawberries, and chicken :) ).

Just recently I have thought my whole life that I was just stupid and could never focus or never do anything with any serious dedication, but that was simply not true. I have now been supporting my body with HBOT + Low carb diet and my cognitive ability to THINK CLEARLY and clear my thoughts and stop compulsive actions has improved by at least 20%. I am dead set on detoxifying because I feel like i've been mislead and lied to my whole life. I literally feel more in control of myself will not give that up again. Can't wait for October!

The post right above your post has a source.

I looked at it and there's an English page DMSA . At the checkout page, USA is in the dropdown menu of country of shipment, though I didn't complete checkout.

It will let you place it in the basket, but will give a prompt stating it will not ship to the US. The US url has it removed from their listing. Good ol US government needs to make sure it’s citizens are well microwaved!IMG_4378.jpeg

How about this one?
That works! You’re the man! (Or ma’am)

Years ago, I summed up the research of a jaw dropping Alzheimer's study in terms of results:

I was catching up with their research by searching the main author on pubmed (Dale E Bredesen). They've been busy! They categorized a third type of Alzheimer's disease which is basically a result of chronic inflammatory response (CIRS) either from mycotoxins and/or chronic infections (herpes, tick-borne diseases) and some pretty amazing reversals. The studies are fascinating, and it's all available on pubmed. I just wanted to bring into attention their DMSA protocol :

DMSA Therapy.

DMSA has a half life of 4 hours and it is important to keep the drug at a steady state so that the bound metals do not become reabsorbed and deposit in other tissues of the body. It is important to note that the order in which treatment progressed was very slow and chelation of heavy metals was actually one of the last therapies. The patient was treated in a progressive order that the chelation of heavy metals was one of the last things she was treated for in an effort to ensure that her gut health was good and that she was stronger and able to handle the chelation of mercury. With a history of PBC there was concern about her ability to sustain good liver detoxification. She was very sensitive to DMSA and noted a decrease in her cognition when she took a dose for provocation. While on chelation she was given herbs that enhance liver detoxification along with a rigorous nutrient regimen. The chelation protocol is: (1) Low Dose DMSA 10 mg/kg is the dose to be taken every 4 hours around the clock for 4 days drinking at least 8 ounces of water with each dose; (2) 10 days off between each 4 day treatment cycle, and (3) during the holiday between oral chelation we recommended patients replenish minerals and nutrients that have been removed with chelation.

Notice it was the last thing treated and only because it was strictly necessary.

@Keyhole I saw your video the other day about lead chelation, why use use EDTA instead of DMSA, isn't it supposedly also good for chelating lead?
It can be used to chelate lead, although it has a higher affinity for mercury and some other metals.

I like EDTA because it is generally safe to take orally longterm, without having to worry about timing and the hassel that comes with DMSA/DMPS

Back
Top Bottom