Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

I don't know if it is already being done, but it might otherwise be an idea on the French SOTT page to highlight ponerology and psychopathy and to make an education drive for the French population. Without understanding of these phenomena and how any movement gets infiltrated by pathological deviants, this movement is likely to suffer the same fate.

This could include flashbacks to previous articles on psychopathy, to articles explaining the schizoidal declaration, paramoralisme, reversive blockade, ponerogenesis, spellbinders, hysterization etc. Small articles about these topics with a few present day examples, which can then be spread on social media could possible do a little to increase the knowledge and awareness level of those participating in the movement.

A few voices call for a new revolution and the need for the heads of the ruling elite to roll, holding out the example of the French revolution of 1789. Yet the French revolution - like every other revolution before and after - was highly manipulated by certain elites using the masses to get rid of competing rivals and the normal people gained little from it. In order for history not to repeat, an increase in general knowledge and awareness is needed, especially around the above mentioned topics.

I am one of those who regretted the termination of the Francophone forum, which was, despite everything, a formidable tool for appropriating ideas that have little time elsewhere, so I can only enthusiastically support this idea.

I understand that there are now enough French-speaking moderators on the team to make this possible again, and technically, there may be a formula for automatic page translation that would further facilitate this option.

"to make an education drive for the French population"

... french arrogance does not work in favour of soft skills education;

it is better to focus on the quality of information and go into the natural flow of things?

"allons enfant"

Last edited:

If anyone thinks this is an increase, try living off it, considering ALL other, necessary expenditures. Good luck with theses pitons (crumbs). IMHO!
Google Translated:
We do not know, today, the number of SMIC employees among the beneficiaries of the activity bonus which will increase by 80 euros. According to the Prime Minister, however, all the smicards, whether they receive the premium or not, could benefit from the announced increase of 100 euros.

In other words, a wage earner living alone today receives the activity premium, for an amount of 155 euros. But if he lives in a household whose total income leads to a total exceeding one of the above ceilings (2.5 smic for a couple with two children, for example), then he will not have right to the activity bonus.

In addition, while the rate of use of the activity premium is high, nearly 30% of potential beneficiaries do not apply for it. Which, among them, certainly smicards.

Anyway, we do not know the number of smicards who today benefit from the activity premium, and who will benefit from this increase of 80 euros. We only know that in June 2018, some 2.66 million households, covering 5.43 million people, received the activity premium, according to CNAF, for an average amount of 163 euros. That is 2.66 million adults "responsible for the file", 0.68 million spouses, and 2.09 million children or other dependents.

At the same time, as of 1 January 2018, there were 1.98 million employees in the private sector in the private sector, according to the Dares (statistical unit of the Ministry of Labor).

To note, however, that the Prime Minister, Edouard Philippe, announced Tuesday to the Assembly not wanting to "stick to those who benefit today from the premium of activity", and wishes "to make sure [...] that all those who are remunerated by the SMIC can benefit from this increase. So it goes further than the device as it exists today. Subject to the details of this new arrangement, this would mean that all 2 million current smicards, regardless of their home situation, could benefit from "this increase". Even if they are not eligible for the current premium of 155 euros.

In summary, if all the smicards do not benefit today of the AP of 155 euros which will increase 80 euros because of too much income of their spouses, all the smicards could take advantage of this increase of 80 euros per month , without touching the activity premium.

In the US we have the establishment squashing the idea of populism - punishing those who voted for Trump by incapacitating him, stalemating his actions, and discouraging such voting in the future. I think in France they have the same goal - not just to win against the protesters, but to make the very idea undesirable in the future. It looks like a similar resurgence of nationalism as in the US, and the same establishment is fighting it for the same reasons (which Luc outlined). I think what the nihilists/postmodernists/globalists don't understand, is that for the average person, such meaningless life is untenable. National identity, religion, family, higher purpose - these things give souled people a reason to live. The globalists find them impediments to their "New World Order", a phrase that only now is starting to develop its true meaning when you look at where the world is being pushed, and pushed hard.

I think the current batch of soulless globalists are overreaching, and I suspect this may be their "great miscalculation". In the past, the common man was allowed to develop the very things that give life meaning. Those things were then used and manipulated by the elite of those times to wage wars and accomplish their goals. As Luc said, now they're trying to remove those things entirely. It was easy enough for the elite to discard them - they never really needed them themselves, and they never understood why those things existed to begin with. Perhaps they fooled themselves into thinking that they were always merely tools by their progenitors used to manipulate the common man in the past, not an inherent need of souled beings. They believe it would be just as simple to remove such notions entirely and replace them with new tools that serve their current globalist reality.

I suspect this is going to fail rather dramatically, and their wishful thinking won't allow them to understand that those things were never merely tools, but vital for the average person, and simply used as tools by past elite, who were not yet at a point where they would've considered getting rid of them entirely.

So yeah... interesting to see how it goes. I'm really curious to see how the 2020 US election will go down, and what kind of miscalculations will be made then too.

Well there has been speculation that the transgender crowd could be the forerunner's of that agenda ScioAgapeOmnis.

Published on Jun 1, 2016

Last edited:
I suspect this is going to fail rather dramatically, and their wishful thinking won't allow them to understand that those things were never merely tools, but vital for the average person, and simply used as tools by past elite, who were not yet at a point where they would've considered getting rid of them entirely.

Completely agree, and even today, Gilles Legendre, President of the group La République en Marche at the National Assembly, Deputy, has clearly demonstrated that the elite placed itself above the people and considered the latter as a small child whom it is necessary to format and manipulate "for its own good". Here is what he said:
"We have not sufficiently explained what we are doing. And a second mistake was made: the fact that they were probably too intelligent, too subtle, too technical in measuring purchasing power. We salamied all the measurements.

As I mentioned in my post #312 , their certainties are full and complete and they have no desire to change. That's right, the people are really too stupid... But even dumbfounded by an accelerating pace of life, dumb television shows, constant misinformation about insecurity and the need to wage wars, more and more people are seeing the man behind the curtain. The question is: how much does it take to turn the egregore upside down?

I think the current batch of soulless globalists are overreaching, and I suspect this may be their "great miscalculation". In the past, the common man was allowed to develop the very things that give life meaning. Those things were then used and manipulated by the elite of those times to wage wars and accomplish their goals. As Luc said, now they're trying to remove those things entirely. It was easy enough for the elite to discard them - they never really needed them themselves, and they never understood why those things existed to begin with. Perhaps they fooled themselves into thinking that they were always merely tools by their progenitors used to manipulate the common man in the past, not an inherent need of souled beings. They believe it would be just as simple to remove such notions entirely and replace them with new tools that serve their current globalist reality.

I completely agree with your reasoning here, and I really hope this does represent the big miscalculation. The thing is, psychopaths truly are blind to objective reality (or any reality other than their own), and they see people as things they can use to obtain what they want. Here's hoping this dynamic finally gets revealed en masse and a good moral blowback takes shape!

I don't know if it is already being done, but it might otherwise be an idea on the French SOTT page to highlight ponerology and psychopathy and to make an education drive for the French population. Without understanding of these phenomena and how any movement gets infiltrated by pathological deviants, this movement is likely to suffer the same fate.

There are videos showing how police infiltrated a crowd with their people. How provocateurs behave to provoke a response from the police. etc. Seeing is believing. So putting useful information in one place is a very good idea. Or perhaps send links through email or sms to people that could best be served with such information.

Also, learn from the Romans.
typicalmarch.svg

People going to these events should form small groups of "We know each other". This could evolve with time as people meet on the streets or in the metro/bus/train/cafe. Why ? So you can recognize your own thus be able to depend on each other. Then these groups make the Crowd. This is my brain stormed idea so I am not talking from experience :-)

I suspect that these parasites have multiplied so much since the end of the last war that for them to live the life of luxury (whatever that means) they need to drain more life blood from the host. That women in the balcony with the middle finger out looked like one of those mid-level parasites.

Well there has been speculation that the transgender crowd could be the forerunner's of that agenda ScioAgapeOmnis.

Well done c.a., the man posing the question hits Obama right between the eyes. That is why we hear " and.... and .... and .... and ....." as Obama thinks "Am I getting them confused yet ? Hope they are lost. Get me out of here !!!!"

Note what he is doing. He says he is being asked by "his" people ,that "they" control, for guidance from him. My interpretation ----> It is "his people" that "they" put into those positions who "they" told what to ask him "for guidance". What if the kids came to them and said "We feel uncomfortable with you running so many wars. You must stop or I will not feel good going to school." ? Nothing is the obvious answer.

I suspect if we were to count the people asking for this it would come out to be 1 , 2 , 3 , .... 10 thousand people (I'm guessing). So he is basically SO CONCERNED (he and Michell couldn't sleep) that he is willing to turn the house up side down for 300+ million people because of "nothing". A "nothing" that is meant to disrupt The Order that existed because "they" say it is for Good. Put it to the vote if there is Democracy in the US !!!!

:-) Do you kow what it tells you, the french arrogance ? :-)

More seriously, I think that there is a real reflection going on right now in France and also in other countries because, despite everything, this movement of the YV gives food for thought in all directions and people talk to each other and discover a lot of things that they had no idea about.

Without necessarily focusing on psychopathy, which is an important aspect but not the only light either, there may be a demand - and not only for information - for things that make sense since we are in a period of great questioning. The speed with which people have moved from the traditional proletarian claim for money to the Citizens' Initiative Referendum is revealing: they may be a bit stupid as the elites think, but perhaps not so much as that .. (I have to speak a little for myself too:-). There, their thinking machine started functionning and pages in good french would have the merit of being consulted by more french people. It's not a matter of education, just awakening.

Reactions: Ca.
I understand that there are now enough French-speaking moderators on the team to make this possible again, and technically, there may be a formula for automatic page translation that would further facilitate this option.

Not quite... It wouldn't be the same as having the whole network together. The French-speaking mods would spend a lot of time there, thus not being able to participate much in the main forum. And everybody would be missing out on what is being discussed and learned in each sub-board. You may have noticed that now, what we do is have all boards in English, but several members use google translate or Deepl (better), to translate their own messages (and they post in both languages). It's working quite well like this, and having isolated groups doesn't make sense anymore.

That said, if you want to share things that are only available in French, you can use the French board for that. But out of consideration for everyone, it's good if you can write a summary or a few lines in English describing what you are sharing.

Police: The trade union Alliance calls for police stations to be closed on 19 December

The majority trade union of police officers is calling for the closure of police stations and better working conditions.

This is their "Act I". The police trade union Alliance has called for the closure of police stations by Wednesday, December 19, in protest against the 2019 budget for the security forces, which is about to be adopted by the National Assembly.

Police officers are encouraged, through a statement, to "stay in the services and only answer emergency calls" for this first day of action.

The majority trade union protests against a "€62 million drop in investment in the national police" and fears a "deterioration" in working conditions. "Alliance Police Nationale therefore asks the deputies representing the people not to vote this budget as it stands", the organisation continues, calling for the establishment of a "Marshall Plan" for the police. Alliance would like to see "a modernisation plan taken into consideration, both in terms of buildings and equipment" but also wants "the unfailing commitment of the security forces, not only in recent weeks but for several years", to be recognized.

Other days of mobilization planned

"The ball is in the court of those who despise us. Our working and living conditions are incommensurate with what the police have shown over the past month," says Frédéric Lagache, Deputy Secretary General of Alliance, while the police forces are subject to intense operational activity due to the demonstrations of "yellow vests" and the terrorist threat.

Pending a response from the executive, Alliance warns that there could be other days of mobilization: "If a major effort is not made by 1 January 2019 and if the President of the Republic does not quickly announce a "Marshall" plan for the national police, other types of actions will then be implemented".

Another trade union, Unit-SGP-FO, also pointed out that "police officers were wit's end" and called for "act 1 of the anger of the police".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Back
Top Bottom