Dream Work

Oui Menrva t'a bien conseillée car quand j'ai lu ton message c'est bien Éiriú Eolas qui m'est venu à l'esprit pour t'aider... 2 fois par semaine Lundi et jeudi...

Yes Menrva advised you well because when I read your message it was Eiriú Eolas that came to mind to help you ... 2 times a week Monday and Thursday ...

Heather said:
Thanks for reminding me about the Éiriú Eolas, Menrva. That certainly would help with the stress I've been experiencing just trying to get a handle on all this health stuff, not to mention all the other things I'm needing to attend to (!)

It definitely would. Doing the program regularly would help with the inflammation in your brain and gut. It will also give you some mental clarity getting a handle on the health issues you are dealing with.

Here's a few articles from SOTT discussing the vagus nerve. Stimulating it has huge benefits for us humans. :)

The Neurobiology of Grace Under Pressure: 7 habits that stimulate your vagus nerve and keep you calm, cool, and collected
The vagus nerve's role in chronic fatigue, depression, obesity, and other common diseases
Stimulate your vagus nerve for better mental health

Thanks, Perlou and Menrva.

Yes, I remember listening to Laura speak on the vagus nerve, and how the pipe breathing especially addresses that.

Thanks, Menrva, for the links. And thank you both for your kindness and concern.

Un grand merci Menrva pour ces liens que je ne connaissais pas... Bonne continuation Heather...

A big thank you Menrva for these links that I did not know ... Good continuation Heather ...

Heather said:
Funny, I love Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, but never realized her male protagonist's name -- Heathcliff -- contains a word for heather (!)

I needed your dream (and this subsequent conversation) to point that out.

Hi Heather,

A more poetic man than myself could find much to say about that relationship I suspect :)

Heather said:
To me, just getting up and facing another day can offer the greatest lesson in fear and courage. So often it seems it's the mundane aspects of life that are the greatest challenge.

Sympatico, it often appears a wearisome truism that 'the reward for enduring is to endure' doesn't it?

A favorite quotes springs to mind -

"...if you're going through hell, keep going."

Winston Churchill

I found your Balthus illustration very meaningful also.

'Escape from the Washhouse' indeed :rolleyes:

gnosisxsophia said:
Heather said:
Funny, I love Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, but never realized her male protagonist's name -- Heathcliff -- contains a word for heather (!)

I needed your dream (and this subsequent conversation) to point that out.

Hi Heather,

A more poetic man than myself could find much to say about that relationship I suspect :)

I suspect you protest too much, gnosis, that you are more poetic than you say (!)

Heathcliff is rather like the Id -- wild and unpredictable. His and Cathy's love really can only exist out on the heath, apart from the societal strictures of conventionality. Out on the heath they can surrender themselves to pure passion.

Actually, I wrote a poem once taking Cathy's side of the situation, since she goes on to marry someone other than Heathcliff, and in that chooses a kind of safety in the more staid conventions of home and marriage.

I can't say this is the style I always use when writing poetry, but here it seems to fit perhaps:

Kindly, dear Heathcliff

Kindly, dear Heathcliff,
running to yonder moor -- yours
to break what still in us
does try to stand.

that which knows our losses,
or living's middle ground,
finds simple pleasures gained (am I
for this
condemned?)

but you who run would
take me from

my chosen obligations.

in ruins instead you'd take me,
in ruins you'd take me home.

and still, I've held my gains. I've
given you no reason. the menace of
the wilds won't here disturb my mind.

my clothes refined, my customs
quiet, my love though warm is not exalted; it
does not break the bough.

so kindly, dear Heathcliff, your truth
derides my own

and heaven needs decide the reasons

for
just such reasons formed.

gnosisxsophia said:
Heather said:
To me, just getting up and facing another day can offer the greatest lesson in fear and courage. So often it seems it's the mundane aspects of life that are the greatest challenge.

Sympatico, it often appears a wearisome truism that 'the reward for enduring is to endure' doesn't it?

A favorite quotes springs to mind -

"...if you're going through hell, keep going."

Winston Churchill

Thanks for that quote, gnosis. Leave it to good 'ol Churchill to inspire through words, whether we're in the midst of war or not.

It's true I've been going through some hellish times myself but I believe I've finally turned the corner. Actually, speaking of war, I've had to man a 360 degree angle of attack on all those feisty critters inhabiting my, uh, gut. But for the first time in DECADES my efforts seemed to have paid off and my body is starting to function properly. I'm in shock, actually, since I've taken up arms in the past, but never with such amazing results. So, it's hard to say just what has gone into this manner of healing -- outside of changing my diet, taking various remedies, etc. But outside of that the time must have been right for it, and perhaps the emotions and psyche are playing a role. I've had to clear out a lot of darkness in me -- those pernicious family patterns that intermittently derail us until finally, if we're lucky, we get clear of them. Or, at least to a greater degree.

gnosisxsophia said:
I found your Balthus illustration very meaningful also.

'Escape from the Washhouse' indeed :rolleyes:

Is that the title of that particular drawing?

I suppose it stands to reason that Cathy and Heathcliff would be escaping from the wash house (preferring to be wild and dirty).

Poor Cathy never resolved her inner conflict, which tore her apart and killed her in the end.

.. still, it does make for quite the romantic ending... (before this scene Cathy has asked her husband to bring her some... heather)..

https://youtu.be/8nB84L4aIZo

[Wuthering Heights, Merle Oberon and Laurence Olivier, 1939]

"I cannot live without my life. I cannot die without my soul."

For me when we are Dreaming it means we are also working during we are sleeping.. We can share Our experience, but is like in the real life each experience is different so it means each dream also can bring You different type of the ,,vision''
Sometimes can be dangerous also while dreaming, because when U dream You can move any part of the universe so imagine how much we still have to learnn...? :D
Once U have awaken Dream is good to know how to work with Your energy, if U want to know the Real Dreaming World You need to accumulate Your energy.

Hi Heather,

I just saw Persej's 'Alice trapped in the underworld dream' and thought of you :)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44824.0.html

...from the Proto-Germanic words *aþala-, meaning "noble" and *haiþjō-, meaning "heath(land), heather"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(given_name)#cite_note-1

Heather said:
Heathcliff is rather like the Id -- wild and unpredictable. His and Cathy's love really can only exist out on the heath...

in ruins instead you'd take me

in ruins you'd take me home

Thank you for your poem and thoughts.

I must say I find the allusion of the beautiful 'Heather' capable of blooming only within the wild and inhospitable Moorland [Heath] a lovely allusion to the feminine/masculine symbiosis and very elegant metaphor for the theme. :)

Heather said:
It's true I've been going through some hellish times myself but I believe I've finally turned the corner...for the first time in DECADES my efforts seemed to have paid off and my body is starting to function properly.

Very glad to hear that also. ;)

Heather said:

I suppose it stands to reason that Cathy and Heathcliff would be escaping from the wash house (preferring to be wild and dirty).

Poor Cathy never resolved her inner conflict, which tore her apart and killed her in the end.

Poignant and I can certainly relate.

And if I may take some 'artistic licence' -

"I cannot live without my soul. I cannot die without my life."

Also an emerging personal realisation from down here in 'The Washhouse'.......

;)

Take care

J

gnosisxsophia said:
Hi Heather,

I just saw Persej's 'Alice trapped in the underworld dream' and thought of you :)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44824.0.html

Hi gnosis.

I've been hit with a lot of things lately, and so it's taken some time to return this thread and your comments.

Interesting, Persej's dream, and your thinking of me in terms of that.

What comes to mind after reading it has to do with Jungian analyst Donald Kalsched's The Inner World of Trauma, how the spontaneous, playful child self is lorded over by an "evil witch," if you will, or an onerous archetypal figure who initially comes to the rescue of the innocent child self by in a sense locking her up and throwing away the key. This protects the child self from the danger from without -- such as an abusive parent, for example. (Consider how the child dissociates from the trauma of the abuse, for example.)

The problem though is that when one reaches adulthood this "evil" archetype of the mind is still on guard, and the adult is not able to fully experience her life given that spontaneous, playful part of herself remains symbolically (and practically, for that matter) locked up.

Through psycho-therapy or other means, when "Alice" finds her child self is free of the ogre, as per Persej's dream, she might well angrily lament how long it was that she was unable to fully participate in her life in a whole and balanced way.

You know, I feel that in getting my health on track, and in a way I'd never been able to before, that maybe this is my body's version of being freed of the onerous archetypal witch, who came to the rescue once upon a time in the form of chronic illness. As I touched on in the iodine thread, my chronic illness was a way of working through the deeper psychic problems I was facing without "losing my mind" the way my twin brother did, who suffers from schizophrenia. It was my body that held and stored the problem, and so in coming to terms with that I'm feeling a type of freedom I've never known before. It's entirely simple seeming and yet profound.

Indeed, it is our bodies that hold and maintain our consciousness. When the culture is busy hypnotizing us with its increasingly complex technologies, a balanced focus on the body itself can provide a powerful antidote.

Thanks for bringing this up, gnosis. I wouldn't have thought of this in quite this way otherwise.

Heather said:
Heathcliff is rather like the Id -- wild and unpredictable. His and Cathy's love really can only exist out on the heath...

in ruins instead you'd take me

in ruins you'd take me home

gnosisxsophia said:
Thank you for your poem and thoughts.

I must say I find the allusion of the beautiful 'Heather' capable of blooming only within the wild and inhospitable Moorland [Heath] a lovely allusion to the feminine/masculine symbiosis and very elegant metaphor for the theme. :)

Thanks for your thoughts on my poem, gnosis. You've deepened my own understanding of it (!)

Heather said:

gnosisxsophia said:
Poignant and I can certainly relate.

And if I may take some 'artistic licence' -

"I cannot live without my soul. I cannot die without my life."

Also an emerging personal realisation from down here in 'The Washhouse'.......

;)

Take care

J

So, as per what you said about feminine/masculine symbiosis overlaid with what I was noting about the body's wholeness, set free from psychic imprisonment, we're talking about a kind of balance that allows us to engage more fully in our lives.

As per Wuthering Heights, it's next to impossible to bring these aspects together in the overtly or covertly hostile context of class difference and societal demands.

It reminds us that the "revolution" is within each of us. That internalized master/slave needs to be resolved there first. That way change occurs to reflect that in a more balanced way than the reactive behavior we're now witnessing all around us.

Hi Heather,

Heather said:
I've been hit with a lot of things lately, and so it's taken some time to return this thread and your comments.

No problem at all, being away from home and with limited connectivity to boot, please also excuse my tardiness in reply.

Heather said:
Interesting, Persej's dream, and your thinking of me in terms of that.

... when "Alice" finds her child self is free of the ogre, as per Persej's dream, she might well angrily lament how long it was that she was unable to fully participate in her life in a whole and balanced way.

You know, I feel that in getting my health on track, and in a way I'd never been able to before, that maybe this is my body's version of being freed of the onerous archetypal witch, who came to the rescue once upon a time in the form of chronic illness... a way of working through the deeper psychic problems I was facing without "losing my mind"...and so in coming to terms with that I'm feeling a type of freedom I've never known before. It's entirely simple seeming and yet profound.

Thanks for bringing this up, gnosis. I wouldn't have thought of this in quite this way otherwise.

Having been through the abyss following my own 'breaking' of mind, I sincerely empathise.

Glad also that simply recognising the 'Noble Heather' = 'Alice' derivation, happened to lead where it did :)

Heather said:
Thanks for your thoughts on my poem, gnosis. You've deepened my own understanding of it (!)

That would be quid pro quo then as it was very meaningful to me also.

Heather said:
So, as per what you said about feminine/masculine symbiosis overlaid with what I was noting about the body's wholeness, set free from psychic imprisonment, we're talking about a kind of balance that allows us to engage more fully in our lives.

Yes I think we are.

Perhaps a little like the lovely berry Heather that thrives near home?

heather.jpg

How such beautiful things manage to grow in nutrient depleted, toxic soils I'll never know :huh:

Must be why they're called Heather!

'Calluna', from the Greek kallunein 'to make beautiful', from kallos 'beauty'.

Love from Down Under

;)

I find the word "paean" very similar to "pain" which I thought apt regarding physician of healing. "Pain" and "penalty" derives from Latin "Poena" the spirit of punishment of Nemesis the goddess of divine retribution.

G'day again mate,

Thought I better move this thread due to the deviation in subject matter but gotta say it's a funny thing this 'networking' business... :rolleyes:

"Phone" and "phonetic" comes from "Phoenician" - of which the phoenix was associated with and its association with regeneration via destruction and rebirth...

Had a dream yesterday where a beautiful young girl was leading me 'somewhere'....
and her surname derives from Anastasis (like Anastasia) - which as you may know is often applied to -

'the triumphant descent of Christ into Hell (or Hades) between the time of his Crucifixion and his Resurrection'.

Like the Phoenix.

And her first name was 'Victoria', whose etymology led to the goddess' Nike and Fortuna Victrix - who happens to be the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess Tyche!

it wouldn't surprise me if Paeon and Poena were male and female counterparts in Graeco-Roman mythology somewhere along the line.

How about Tychon and Tyche:shock:

Although you may enjoy that the only thing I could remember from dreaming this morning was the name 'Tycho Brahe'?
... an Alchemist (as well as Astronomer) and in the 16th Century, wrote 'De nova stella', after the unexpected appearance of a new 'star' in the constellation Cassiopeia!

Which I assume was a dream 'slap' for failing to make the connection the day before :whistle:

Because Tyche also happens to be intimately connected with Nemesis!

And perhaps notably also Agathos Daimon ("good spirit") who I take to be equivalent to Zarathustra's Spenta Mainyu (Good Spirit, "Bounteous Immortals") ?

And according to the post-Homeric epic 'Cypria'- 'Nemesis' also happens to be a 'Goose' - ?

All should think of the "Queen Bee" and the goose and the golden egg. It is not over by a long shot.

That laid a rather interesting 'egg'- Helen of Troy :shock:

And when I woke up yesterday there was a song playing in my head -

She was a princess of the night
I saw the writing on the wall
I take a ride across the sky

Over and over........

Which I guess was to make sure I got the Nemesis message - seeing as her Mother was Nyx (night)!

And the song turned out to be off a 1981 album by a band called Saxon.

And Saxa means 'stone'....

Which makes the dream a pretty swift coincidence to the preceding days thought -

....approaching Nemesis/comet cluster, as the epigenetic agent of the 'philosophers stone' - androgyny?

Leading to the conundrum of whether the 'golden' egg is meant to represent 'Helen of Troy' :huh:

Which is a bit of a bugger because the last thing I remember reading is -

..And it seems that, Troy was the last stand of the Goddess. It was a rather cunning bit of propaganda to blame it on a woman, eh?

(This series will be completed at some point in the future. I still haven’t gotten to the really juicy stuff, so hang on there… I’m dancing as fast as I can.)

And -

We have the last living member of the Perseid family... all mixed up with Abraham and Sarah otherwise known as Paris and Helen who was also Nefertiti. (L) And Abraham wanted to save this individual from the fury of Helen. (S) And why was Helen furious? What happened when Helen got furious? (Galahad) A thousand ships got launched... (L) And a lot of people died and have been dying ever since from this whole monotheistic rant. And it looks like Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah is the main source of the whole deal.

And if Abraham equates to Hermes as mentioned in TSHOTH does that hint at 'Helen' and her spectacular beauty somehow being inverted to the story of Hermaphrodite????

AAAARRRRGGGGGhhhhhhh:evil:

Any ideas ?

Cheers

:-)

G'day again mate,

Thought I better move this thread due to the deviation in subject matter but gotta say it's a funny thing this 'networking' business... :rolleyes:

Had a dream yesterday where a beautiful young girl was leading me 'somewhere'....
and her surname derives from Anastasis (like Anastasia) - which as you may know is often applied to -

'the triumphant descent of Christ into Hell (or Hades) between the time of his Crucifixion and his Resurrection'.

Like the Phoenix.

And her first name was 'Victoria', whose etymology led to the goddess' Nike and Fortuna Victrix - who happens to be the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess Tyche!

How about Tychon and Tyche:shock:

Which I assume was a dream 'slap' for failing to make the connection the day before :whistle:

Because Tyche also happens to be intimately connected with Nemesis!

And perhaps notably also Agathos Daimon ("good spirit") who I take to be equivalent to Zarathustra's Spenta Mainyu (Good Spirit, "Bounteous Immortals") ?

And according to the post-Homeric epic 'Cypria'- 'Nemesis' also happens to be a 'Goose' - ?

That laid a rather interesting 'egg'- Helen of Troy :shock:

And when I woke up yesterday there was a song playing in my head -

I saw the writing on the wall
I take a ride across the sky

Over and over........

Which I guess was to make sure I got the Nemesis message - seeing as her Mother was Nyx (night)!

And the song turned out to be off a 1981 album by a band called Saxon.

And Saxa means 'stone'....

Which makes the dream a pretty swift coincidence to the preceding days thought -

Leading to the conundrum of whether the 'golden' egg is meant to represent 'Helen of Troy' :huh:

Which is a bit of a bugger because the last thing I remember reading is -

And -

And if Abraham equates to Hermes as mentioned in TSHOTH does that hint at 'Helen' and her spectacular beauty somehow being inverted to the story of Hermaphrodite????

AAAARRRRGGGGGhhhhhhh:evil:

Any ideas ?

Cheers

:-)
G'day Gnosisxsophia
Apologies for the late response, I withdrew to SOTT for a bit and needed to reassess my head.

There's a lot brought up here. I haven't the chance to delve into this at the mo. I will say, I'm always intrigued with words starting with 'Ph' of the Greek letter "Phi" because of its association to the Golden Ratio: 1.61803... I see it in your chosen name meaning 'wisdom' :-).

Interesting you took this over to the 'Dreams' thread... I've been thinking about my 'Dreaming' lately.
You see, I've long learnt to ignore and shut out my dreams for so many years now - since my teenage years - due to extremely negative experiences/influences during my dream-time state (please read my intro to get some understanding). I still do remember most my dreams as they tend to be very vivid intense and surreal. I certainly do believe there is something to dreams - not least the subconscious trying to figure out the unconscious (or vise versa - and/or trying to figure out 'awake' consciousness) but I have always routinely shut them down as a matter of course as a way to overcome and protect myself for fear of opening that door again and walk into an 4D STS trap.
It worked.
However, it has left me wanting. Now that I am older and stronger-of-mind (comparatively speaking of course), I have begun to face the old fear, and to let flow and reflect upon my more intense vivid dreams.
Dreams are quite a big thing here on Cass... Its a good place to help unravel my entangled deeper psyche, and as such I've started to feel compelled to jot down a dream or two, only on occasion, mind, I'm not really one for being dreamy.. I might post one over the weekend (I will leave out violent ones).

G'day Gnosisxsophia
Apologies for the late response...

No problem at all mate, apologies for the tardiness from this end also - only just found your reply :-[

Interesting you took this over to the 'Dreams' thread... I've been thinking about my 'Dreaming' lately.

Yeah it seemed appropriate and after dream journalling for the last 3 years it appears to be an important medium, personally at least ?

Notable too, I think, the credence placed on the subject within the Marciniak / Ra material and also the many mentions by the 'C's in regard to communication with Laura and Ark?

An example from Ra -

As a mind/body/spirit complex consciously chooses the path of the adept ... the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self...

Although that being said I understand entirely this comment -

I've long learnt to ignore and shut out my dreams for so many years now - since my teenage years - due to extremely negative experiences/influences during my dream-time state (please read my intro to get some understanding).

And after reading your intro I wish we were sitting around a campfire with an esky full of cold ones, be more than a few interesting stories told- I suspect :-)

Personally, my nightmares and visitations apparently started at around 20 months of age (according to Mum) soon after my Father died and one particular beauty repeated continuously and unchanged right up to my teens, by which stage I was thoroughly petrified of sleeping.

Can still see it vividly -

I'm a toddler sitting on a bare bed under an exposed light globe.
It's beam only just encompasses the bed and in a sea of blackness a small rectangle of light can be seen far in the distance - a door and my Mother.
Slavering around me are enormous wolves, walking on hind legs and ravenous.
The sounds are horrifying, burning eyes and the barest glimpse of snouts and claws as they try to come into the light- but can't.
A Mexican standoff and yet a knowing that if I succumb to sleep, the light goes out.
So I watch silently, unwilling to call my Mother into the dark and they circle endlessly
I get weaker and drowsier, terror multiplying as fatigue overwhelms me and then as I collapse- I hear them come.
Then I wake up, petrified and exhausted

And for 10 or 11 years I had that goddamn nightmare, always wondering how in the world a 2 year old had come up with that imagery and also why none of my friends had terrible dreams all the time?

And I include it here because when I read this -

Q: Who was this werewolf? I was expecting to see a Lizard, or anything but a werewolf. He had eyes like lasers.

A: Screen mask.

Q: What was behind the screen?

A: You know.

Q: Lizards?

A: Yes.

Q: Why would they screen themselves as a werewolf?

A: Cloak.

Something clicked and lifetime of nightmarish experiences suddenly made sense.

And what a beautifully elegant strategy to inculcate an abhorrence of such an important mechanism and at the same time milk us for all we're worth!

Genius :evil:

And what an exquisite medium for generating colossal emotional reactions -

Time stops
Inexplicable paralysis
Heightened senses
Etc etc.

but I have always routinely shut them down as a matter of course as a way to overcome and protect myself for fear of opening that door again and walk into an 4D STS trap.

Yes I understand wholeheartedly but if we're already in the trap then this fear would be just another bolt through the door.

Now that I am older and stronger-of-mind (comparatively speaking of course), I have begun to face the old fear, and to let flow and reflect upon my more intense vivid dreams.

Excellent.

You may also find that once this decision is made you can only be eviscerated, dismembered, beheaded, drowned and eaten so many more times before the shackles start to fall off and 'dream you' gets a bit of room to breathe.

And it's much nicer when things even up a bit ;-)

Dreams are quite a big thing here on Cass... Its a good place to help unravel my entangled deeper psyche, and as such I've started to feel compelled to jot down a dream or two, only on occasion, mind, I'm not really one for being dreamy.. I might post one over the weekend (I will leave out violent ones).

If something's a little too 'out there' to put on the forum, feel free to send me a PM, might take a little while to reply but would be pleased to help if I can :-)

Cheers

J

Thanks Gnosisxsophia, thats sweet of you and good to know.
I know the forum prefers if people avoid using PM if necessary, so I've put up my first written dream here if you are interested:
Multiple-threaded Dream

No problem mate,

Rather synchronistic the timing of your post (and content of your dream) also as I was only thinking of you the other day regarding -

...And if Abraham equates to Hermes, as mentioned in TSHOTH, does that hint at 'Helen' and her spectacular beauty somehow being inverted to the story of Hermaphrodite????

Any ideas ?

As I happened to stumble on this from Manly P. Hall's 'The Secret Teachings of all Ages' -

The siege of Troy is a symbolic account of the abduction of the human soul (Helena) by the personality (Paris) and its final redemption, through persevering struggle, by the secret doctrine--the Greek army under the command of Agamemnon.

Which also brought to mind Laura's comment below and our Perse/Phonetic/Phoenix conversation -

Persephone, known as Kore (which means daughter or girl and in the Gospel of Thomas, the psyche is called "Kore") represents the individuated soul while Demeter, the mother, represents the pure consciousness/mother of all.

And funnily enough the Helen / Kore 'individuated soul' reference plus the arrival of 'Chloe' in the recent 'C' Sessions brought back to mind this -

...And although the dream continued with female Angels and other cool stuff, it was the presence of ‘Chloe’ that was noted as the item of interest. Which upon waking led to the discovery that the name derives from the Greek ‘Khloe’, representing, among other things, an aspect of the triple/mother-goddess Demeter.

Khloe/Kore

And also gave me another angle on this -

...‘my’ perspective was suddenly flipped to standing on the ground- where now I was looking up at a spectacular giant ‘Huntress’ figure...the image began to fade and the dream moved on :( yet at this point I also became aware of incessantly hearing the name ‘Agamemnon.

As I started to suspect some time ago (after Europe, Europe, Europe was drilled in to me...) that the 'Huntress' figure wasn't Artemis / Diana but actually Europa and after working through some of Hesiod's 'Catalogue of Heroines', the suspicion is that 'her' purported parentage of Phoenix and Cassiopeia was meant to be of interest?

And after reading your dream it appears that I'm not alone in getting 'The Mother' message, bringing me back to Agamemnon and recent musings on the correlation between Helen and Kore (as the fallen individuated soul) and 'Agamemnon' whose actions save the 'maiden' (i.e. role of Demeter).

With the name itself having me thinking something along the lines of memory / mind (from mnemon and also psyche) and 'Aga' a title of respect / authority. Leading, as always it seems, to another goddess Mnemosyne, who happens to be the Mother of Clio.

A 'Muse' and coincidentally a Renault model of car.

clio.png

..."take her away from here" he says. A moment later I'm driving a car out the backway of my home city with "the girl" I've been entrusted to look after, following behind in a Renault Cleo.

And 'car/ka' dreams are right up my alley ;-).

Will comment further but gotta dig out a dream journal first, your spelling of 'Cleo' has set off my antenna :-)

Cheers

J

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom