Dyatlov Pass incident

Absolutely the most creepy and fascinating thing I think I have ever heard about. Loved the film Devil's Pass, although the premise of that film was blown out of the window by the information from the C's regarding this incident. Really just more theories that don't hold up. What avalanche can cut out someone's tongue and remove eyes. Also if I had just had the most unbelievably horrendous experience of being inside a tent with a portal opened by plant based aliens I think I would have cut my way out and headed off down the mountain without staying to get properly dressed. Now if I suspected it was an avalanche I would definitely have taken the time to get dressed, knowing full well that I would last a very short time without clothing and footwear.

The avalanche was one of the main "versions" (after all, they could not blame the aliens for killing) the investigation from the very beginning 60 years ago, it is not clear what new researchers can offer here in 2021.

In general, C's comments put a lot in their place for me in this matter (I never believed in the avalanche version).
But it is a pity that Laura did not ask at that time at the session about the role of Semyon Zolotarev (and the KGB) in this case. Zolotarev died the last of the Dyatlov group, he was the best insulated with clothes and he had a pistol (and a camera with film) with him. Almost NOTHING is known about him, this man is a secret. He was the oldest (under 40) among this entire group of young people 20-25 years old and he was also included in the hike just a few days before the group was sent. None of the guys even knew him before.
Serious researchers in Russia found information that during the Second World War, Zolotarev studied at the KGB intelligence school in Minsk, then his traces are lost for years. He had no family, only a mother and some distant relatives. He was not connected with the Urals in any way, he worked in different regions of the USSR as a mountaineering instructor (in the Caucasus, in Asia), did not stay anywhere for a long time.
Why the hell did Zolotarev even forget on this trip to Mount Otorten (with Dyatlov and other guys)?

If the KGB knew about those strange "balls of light" in the area of Mount Otorten (they were reported a couple of weeks before the death of the group by various eyewitnesses - reindeer herders and other tourists-skiers), then it could send its agents with Dyatlov's group (Semyon Zolotarev, perhaps still someone) to find out what the matter is and photograph everything, collect evidence at the scene. But then something went wrong and everyone died.
Unfortunately, we will never know if Zolotarev was actually sent by the KGB along with Dyatlov's group.

If the KGB knew about those strange "balls of light" in the area of Mount Otorten (they were reported a couple of weeks before the death of the group by various eyewitnesses - reindeer herders and other tourists-skiers), then it could send its agents with Dyatlov's group (Semyon Zolotarev, perhaps still someone) to find out what the matter is and photograph everything, collect evidence at the scene. But then something went wrong and everyone died.
Unfortunately, we will never know if Zolotarev was actually sent by the KGB along with Dyatlov's group.
Maybe those strange "balls of light" where the portals opening.

Back
Top Bottom