Dyatlov Pass incident

voyageur said:
I had a hard time trying to envision the landscape in the way described. To me it looked like a series of forest cut-blocks and skidding corridors into the merchantable parts of the forest (saw logs). Each separate area seems to be connected with a road grid system.
I would say that I quite agree with you. In fact, I didn't take the time to check myself. My bad.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'm ready to believe in mysticism: experts are shocked by new details of the secrets of the pass Dyatlov
Natalia Mayorova 06:41 07/06/2018
Я готов поверить в мистику: эксперты шокированы новыми подробностями тайны перевала Дятлова
New details in the investigation of the death of a group of tourists in the mountains of the Northern Urals, the researchers received after the exhumation of the bodies of one of the expedition members.

Almost 60 years have passed since the death of student tourists and their leader Igor Dyatlov in the mountains of the Northern Urals in 1959. Despite numerous studies, there are still many unresolved issues in the tragedy.

Relatives of one of the members of the expedition Semen Zolotarev doubted that under his name he was buried. In April, the exhumation of Zolotarev's body was conducted at the Yekaterinburg Ivanovo Cemetery.

Modern experts conducted a comparative analysis of their conclusions with those already existing, which were made 59 years ago. However, new results after the exhumation of Zolotarev's body added only more mysteries.

In particular, the identity of the tourist remains questionable. By now, there are inconsistencies, both in the biographical data of Zolotarev, and in the reliability of his name and information about his service during the Great Patriotic War.

As the site "Komsomolskaya Pravda" notes, back in 1959 Zolotarev, in preparation for the trip, noted that "the whole world will talk about this campaign," but he did not explain the expression.

Three months after the tragedy, the corpse of Zolotarev was discovered. However, it was almost impossible to identify him. As noted in the certificate of forensic medical examination, there was a tattoo on the body of the tourist "Daermmuazuaya", but, according to Zolotarev's relatives, they do not remember such an inscription.

As a result of such numerous inconsistencies, it was decided to exhume the body. However, during the procedure, there was another mysterious detail - the grave under the obelisk with the inscription "Semen Zolotarev" is not listed for anyone. The documentation on the burial of the tourist at the Ivanovo Cemetery does not contain any information at all.

Experts of the XXI century came to a loss after receiving the results of the examination of the body. The nature of the injuries caused the most questions.

"If I had just been presented with a description of the damage, and I did not know the circumstances of the case, I would say that the person most likely moved the car. But, given the situation as a whole, I am ready to believe in mysticism. All the fractures are different. And this should be some incredible combination of circumstances, so that all injuries are formed, for example, from the descent of a large mass of snow, "said expert Eduard Tumanov.

However, the expert stressed that the options for the death of Zolotarev, which the researchers reported earlier, do not coincide with the results of exhumation. The fog has denied the death of a tourist from the influence of infrasound, ultrasound, radiation, blast wave or psychogenic factors - all that other experts have previously said.

"This we can all immediately dismiss. This is solely the action of solid, stupid objects, "Tumanov stressed.

To such conclusions in 1959 came the forensic medical expert Boris Revived. He said that the nature of the injuries at least two of the dead expedition members is the result of the impact of a large force.

Earlier, the Ural researcher-enthusiast Valentin Degterev made an ambiguous statement. He claimed that he had found the body of a shaman-hunter on the photos of Igor Dyatlov's group. ■

Published on Jan 29, 2017 / 1:27:44
TOP SECRET! Russian language
Description:
The creators of the film decided to put an end to the most mysterious tragedy of the last century that happened in the North Urals with the tourists of Igor Dyatlov's group. Why nine young people left uncovered tents under obscure circumstances and froze on the slope of the Holatchahl mountain? A long-term investigation involved the investigator for particularly important cases of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation Leonid Proshkin and his colleague Evgeni Okishev, who was engaged in the case of the woodpeckers in 1959, as well as the best experts and those who personally touched the story. The tragic death of the Djatlov group for more than half a century was a particularly protected secret. But now we know that there is a very real door, behind which is stored not only the secret itself, but also the names of those who created it.

Описание:
Создатели фильма решили поставить точку в самой загадочной трагедии прошлого века, случившейся на Северном Урале с туристами группы Игоря Дятлова. Почему девять молодых людей при невыясненных обстоятельствах покинули полураздетыми палатку и замерзли на склоне горы Холатчахль? В многолетнем расследовании приняли участие следователь по особо важным делам Генпрокуратуры Российской Федерации Леонид Прошкин и его коллега Евгений Окишев, занимавшийся делом дятловцев в далеком 1959 году, а также лучшие эксперты и те, кого эта история коснулась лично. Трагическая гибель группы Дятлова более полувека была особо охраняемым секретом. Но теперь мы знаем, что существует вполне реальная дверь, за которой хранится не только сама тайна, но и имена тех, кто ее создавал.

Top Bottom