Earthquakes around the world

Earthquake Forecast update

Atmospheric signal that often precedes larger seismic activity.
The timing of the signal could indicate (Southern) Chile, Central America, Mexico, California, Alaska as possible regions. This is an estimate. Other regions are not excluded.
Earthquake updated

▪︎M 7.6 - 37 km SE of Aquila, Mexico
2022-09-19 18:05:06 (UTC)
18.367°N 103.252°W
15.1 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

Earthquake updated

18.367°N 103.252°W
15.1 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has issued a tsunami alert for nearby coastlines.

"Based on the preliminary earthquake parameters, hazardous tsunami waves are possible for coasts located within 300 km (186 miles) of the earthquake epicenter," the center said.
2022-09-19_14-22-57.png

Earthquake updated

18.367°N 103.252°W
15.1 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
Just came across an interesting fact about the today's earthquake in Mexico, it happened on the anniversary of the 1985 earthquake of the magnitude of 8.0 that killed around 9.5 thousand people and on the anniversary of another earthquake in Mexico of the magnitude of 7.4-7.6 that happened on 19 September 2017 that killed around 370 people.

If I remember correctly the C's mentioned in one session that the 2017 earthquake in Mexico has been triggered in part due to collective memory bank of the previous deadlier earthquake that happened on the same day, in 1985.

If I remember correctly the C's mentioned in one session that the 2017 earthquake in Mexico has been triggered in part due to collective memory bank of the previous deadlier earthquake that happened on the same day, in 1985.
Wow, it should give everyone food for thought. Here's the relevant session:

(Pierre) There was this earthquake in Mexico that happened on the 19th of September in 1985, and then another on the same day in 2017. For the second one, you had people in Mexico commemorating the thousands of deaths in 1985, and then the second one happens that very day. Did the commemorative event have an effect on the second earthquake?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) I guess you can refer to that session where we talked about the day after Christmas earthquake in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. Isn't that the one that had the tsunami and some 200,000 people were killed? The Cs said that if you can't create without, you create within.

(Pierre) I don't think it was only the grieving in Mexico...

(L) It was the current state of affairs.

(Pierre) The injustice and poverty and misery that is so widespread...

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Pierre) The human-cosmic connection goes both ways. And the crazy cosmic events make people more crazy, so then they trigger even more events. It's a downward spiral.

Agree Gaby. Yesterday there was a 6.8 earthquake in Taiwan, pretty intense from the videos i saw. So I've looked a little bit around and found this:

Taiwan has had: (M1.5 or greater)

• 1 earthquake in the past 24 hours
  • 21 earthquakes in the past 7 days
  • 24 earthquakes in the past 30 days
  • 193 earthquakes in the past 365 days

Considering the geopolitical tensions between China and Taiwan fuelled insanely mainly by the US in the last months makes one wonder if the manifestation of all these earthquakes isn't in part a consequence of the earth's reply to the collective consciousness of the Taiwanese people.

Just some thoughts.

Mexico gets rocked (on the 2017 Anniversary), by a 7.6 mag. at depth of 15.1 km.

Monday September 19 2022

Shortly after 1 PM local time (2:05 EDT), a M 7.6 Earthquake occurred on the west coast region of Mexico near Michoacan and Colima. This was at a depth of nearly 9 miles below the ground according the the US Geological Survey. It was felt as far away as Mexico City.

Video below shows some damage near the coastal towns. Also high waves off the coast. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center is on alert but has not issued any warnings so far.

Ominous Anniversary:

This was felt in Mexico City on the anniversary of major quakes occurring. In 1985 thousands of people died in a M 8.0 quake, and in 2017 350 people died.

september-19-earthquake-m-7-6-aquila-mexico.jpg

Tsunami Threat

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center stated there were waves reaching 3 to 9 feet high off the coast. No widespread threat was issued, but being monitored.

From the Tsunami Warning Center

1663621978934.png
USGS

M 7.6 - Colima-Michoacan border region, Mexico

Considering the geopolitical tensions between China and Taiwan fuelled insanely mainly by the US in the last months makes one wonder if the manifestation of all these earthquakes isn't in part a consequence of the earth's reply to the collective consciousness of the Taiwanese people.
Maybe but it could also be due to the frustration of the people concerning the never ending mask policies. We not only have to wear masks indoors but outdoors too, I very rarely see another persons face that is not my partners. Even where I live which is rural and uncrowded, the only people who may dare to go maskless are some very old people or gangsters. I’m sure most people are over the perpetual masking and it may be causing internal friction resulting in the earthquakes.

WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE REPORT SEPTEMBER 19

Based on the averages of all earthquakes during the last 24 hours we had a EXTREME seismic activity level See Global seismic activity level chart

chrome_screenshot_1663626513726.png

As we see in the graph two days have shown extreme activity this September. First on the 10th with the M 7.6 earthquake in Kainantu, Papua New Guinea and today with the M 7.6 earthquake in Michoacan Mexico. We should wait for the final data of the month but everything points out that September will be the month with the highest seismic activity.
20220919_174433.jpg
20220919_174504.jpg

This morning during the earthquake I was lined up at the convenience store about to pay and it started to shake, it felt like it was going around in circles but people didn't notice¡ I even felt like yelling at them that an earthquake was happening but I also hesitated and thought "I guess I'm dizzy" 😵

The lady in front of me paid for her groceries and kept putting her purchase in a bag as if nothing had happened. The cashier was about to give her her change when a manager appears and tells us to leave the store. Authorities say they cannot determine the duration of the quake, but I estimate about 30 seconds.

I live in a small town about 60km from Mexico City. Toluca de Lerdo has an altitude of 2667 meters above sea level while Mexico City (located on what used to be Lake Texcoco) is 2240 meters above sea level. It is commonly said that when an earthquake is felt in Toluca, it is because Mexico City felt it stronger.

Colima and Michoacan were the states with the greatest reported damage due to being in the epicenter zone. At the moment there is one person who died due to the collapse of a wall.

Watch the truck move. This video was recorded in Michoacan.

This event is a good example of the Human Cosmic Connection. IMO many factors came together today. On the one hand we have the planetary alignments which have been talked about in this thread and on the other a population that every year expects an earthquake in September, as if they were gambling. As if it were a Schrödinger's cat experiment. Of course, there are economic problems and a certain level of suffering and violence, all of which came together today.

I hope we get through September without major earthquakes.

From recent years in September:

2021-September-07
20:47:46 14 km al SUROESTE de ACAPULCO, GRO

2017-September-23
07:53:019 km al SUROESTE de CD IXTEPEC, OAX

2017-September -19
13:14:398 km al NOROESTE de CHIAUTLA DE TAPIA, PUE
(
Coincidentally, it coincided with the anniversary of the earthquake of September 19, 1985 where thousands of people died. That one of 2017 also with collapsed buildings and hundreds of victims, many trapped under the rubble. )

▪︎Earthquakes past 24 hours

~1 quake above magnitude 7
~6 quakes between magnitude 5 and 6
~60 quakes between magnitude 4 and 5
~105 quakes between magnitude 3 and 4
~183 quakes between magnitude 2 and 3
~513 quakes below magnitude 2 that people normally don't feel.
~868 quakes past 24 h. (969 earthquakes in the 24 hours prior to this report) Estimated combined seismic energy released: 2.2 x 1016 joules (6243 gigawatt hours, equivalent to 5.4 x 106 tons of TNT or 335.8 atomic bombs!)
Volcanodiscovery earthquake report 24h

▪︎Strongest earthquake today M7.6 in Mexico Estimated energy: 2.2 x 1016 joules (6219 gigawatt hours, equivalent to 5.4 x 106 tons of TNT or 334.4 atomic bombs!) :scared:

▪︎M 5.8 - Mid-Indian Ridge
2022-09-19 16:42:57 (UTC)
36.907°S 78.346°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

▪︎M 5.6 - Mid-Indian Ridge
2022-09-19 17:53:45 (UTC)
36.876°S 78.551°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

▪︎M 4.7 - 246 km ENE of Leh, India
2022-09-19 16:28:27 (UTC)
34.663°N 80.197°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

▪︎M 4.5 - 205 km WSW of Sagres, Portugal
2022-09-19 16:30:47 (UTC)
36.539°N 11.173°W. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

▪︎SSGEOS explains the following regarding today's earthquake forecast

Maybe but it could also be due to the frustration of the people concerning the never ending mask policies. We not only have to wear masks indoors but outdoors too, I very rarely see another persons face that is not my partners. Even where I live which is rural and uncrowded, the only people who may dare to go maskless are some very old people or gangsters. I’m sure most people are over the perpetual masking and it may be causing internal friction resulting in the earthquakes.

Did not realize it was still so entrenched in your part of the world. Yes, friction. If the ptb spin it up again in North America, don't even want to think what will happen - many people are at the 'fool me twice, shame on me' stage. There will be friction.

Colima and Michoacan were the states with the greatest reported damage due to being in the epicenter zone. At the moment there is one person who died due to the collapse of a wall.

Glad things are semi-okay where you are, Puma.

Earthquake M7.6 in Mexico update

According to SSN: 692 aftershocks after 7.6 magnitude earthquake in Michoacán. The largest aftershock was of magnitude 5.9 and was reported at 03:17 a.m. (08:17 UTC)
on September 20, south of Tecomán, Colima.

▪︎M 5.3 - 27 km WSW of La Placita de Morelos, Mexico
2022-09-19 19:30:39 (UTC)
18.468°N 103.836°W. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

▪︎M 4.5 - 42 km SE of Aquila, Mexico
2022-09-20 06:19:04 (UTC)
18.290°N 103.264°W. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

▪︎M 5.9 - 9 km SE of La Placita de Morelos, Mexico
2022-09-20 08:17:16 (UTC)
18.472°N 103.527°W. 54.5 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

The National Seismological Service (SSN) reported that as of 07:00 a.m. this Tuesday, September 20, 692 aftershocks of the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that occurred in Michoacán have been registered.

"Up to 07:00 hours on 20/September/2022, 692 aftershocks have been registered of the M 7.7 earthquake that occurred in Michoacán on 19/September/2022, the largest of M 5.8," the agency said.

Two dead due to 19S-2022 earthquake.

The death of a second person, as a result of the earthquake registered this Monday, was confirmed.

The State Civil Protection of Colima reported that a person who was being searched for in the remains of a gymnasium in the city of Manzanillo was found dead.

The Capital Fitness gym at Plaza Punta Bahía in Manzanillo, Colima, was seriously affected by the 7.6 magnitude earthquake.

A TikTok video shows a person working on the crane at the time of the earthquake. This worker must have felt the panic of his life.

Lake Xochimilco in Mexico city

People are coming up with estimates of the likelihood of Mexico being struck with a 7+ magnitude earthquake on the same date (September 19), three times. It ranges from 0.00075% to 0.00000024%.

It should also be mentioned that on September 7th, there have been two. Here's the record:

1663696731018.png

I wonder if materialists out there are experiencing some puzzlement at this? Remember also that many years ago the Cs predicted a "Mexico fall" (along with "Ethiopia crumbles") in some September.

Last edited:
According to this article an earthquake simulation drill was held an hour before

The shaking set off an earthquake alarm in the capital. Alarms for the new quake came less than an hour after a quake alarms warbled in a nationwide earthquake simulation marking major quakes that struck on the same date in 1985 and 2017.

Glad you are OK Puma

Strong earthquake in Rusia

▪︎M 6.0 - 253 km ESE of Ust’-Kamchatsk Staryy, Russia
2022-09-20 18:23:42 (UTC)
55.532°N 166.339°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

6.0-magnitude earthquake struck near Nikolski, Kamchatka, Russia. The tremor was recorded early morning on Wednesday, September 21st, 2022, at 6:23 am local time, at a shallow depth of 10 km below the surface.

Generally quakes of this magnitude are recorded by more than one agency and the results can vary, with subsequent reports that come in after the first one often showing more accuracy.

Based on the preliminary seismic data, the quake should have been widely felt by almost everyone in the area of the epicenter. It might have caused light to moderate damage.

Estimated energy6.3 x 1013 joules (17.5 gigawatt hours, equivalent to 15080 tons of TNT or 0.9 atomic bombs!)

Thank you @Voyageur and @dennis. everything is getting back to normal here in Mexico.

WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE REPORT SEPTEMBER 20

Based on the averages of all earthquakes during the last 24 hours we had a MODERATE seismic activity level. Global seismic activity level chart

~1 quake above magnitude 6
~6 quakes between magnitude 5 and 6
~56 quakes between magnitude 4 and 5
~90 quakes between magnitude 3 and 4
~238 quakes between magnitude 2 and 3
~609 quakes below magnitude 2 that people normally don't feel.
~1000 quakes past 24 h. (868 earthquakes in the 24 hours prior to this report) Estimated combined seismic energy released: 1.3 x 1014 joules (36.6 gigawatt hours, equivalent to 31464 tons of TNT or 2 atomic bombs!)
Volcanodiscovery earthquake report 24h

▪︎Waves from M7.6 earthquake in Mexico roll through some of the seismic stations in North America.

This animation, called a Ground Motion Visualization (GMV), shows the motion of the ground as detected on seismometers across North America. Each dot is a seismic station and when the ground moves up it turns red 🔴 and when it moves down it turns blue 🔵.

Waves generated by an earthquake travel around and through the earth, but they get smaller (attenuate) as they move away from the earthquake location, just like ripples in a pond.

Once the earthquake waves are far enough away from the location where the earthquake occurred, they can no longer be felt by people, BUT they can still be detected by sensitive seismic instruments. Via @IRIS_EPO

Strongest earthquakes in September
20220920_184038.jpg
California has been shaking with low magnitude earthquakes. The largest quake occurred in Covelo with a M4.0 at 14:03 UTC on September 20 Other areas within the State of California with seismic activity: Covelo (2.6) Bombay Beach (2.7 and 3.5) Searles Valley (2.8) Nikan (2.3)

M 4.0 - 5km E of Covelo, CA
2022-09-20 14:03:08 (UTC)
39.801°N 123.186°W. 9.1 km depth

▪︎Earthquake Forecast

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1663712603383.png
    chrome_screenshot_1663712603383.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom