Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I didn't fall asleep during EE yesterday and made it all the way through to the prayer of the soul :D

I was seated in a computer chair with a back support, and my feet only just touch the floor, so no room to slump! I believe I've started to anticipate this emotional breakthrough in regards to "zoning" out as this was one of the first times in the past few I haven't zoned out and just seen slight visuals.

Anyway, thanks for the support guys!

sToRmR1dR said:
Thank you for advice.I'll try little earlier as you suggested.Inside me I feel that this is not enough :(

Just keep sticking with it no matter what those discouraging voices tell you ;) It really does take a little practice and more awareness of your body to learn, but I promise you A LOT of folks have gone through a similar process as you are and are now full-fledged practitioners!

lilyalic said:
I didn't fall asleep during EE yesterday and made it all the way through to the prayer of the soul :D

I was seated in a computer chair with a back support, and my feet only just touch the floor, so no room to slump! I believe I've started to anticipate this emotional breakthrough in regards to "zoning" out as this was one of the first times in the past few I haven't zoned out and just seen slight visuals.

Anyway, thanks for the support guys!

That is great news lilyalic ;D Wonderful to hear that you found a comfortable seat/position to do the program, numerous benefits are sure to follow!

Ennio

I did EE yesterday and made it to the end :D
I will do it every day.No excuses.
Thank you again.

That's great. Just keep in mind that you don't want to over do it with the full program either. Twice a week is fine (many of us do it on Mondays and Thursdays) and the rest of the week just do the pipe breathing and POTS.

sToRmR1dR said:
I will do it every day.No excuses.

As EE releases rather deep emotions, doing the whole program everyday may be too much to handle (with the daily struggles and daily duties)
I know I wouldn't be able to function sometimes if I did the program that much! :lol:

Happy EE'ing :P

Been doing the program for 1 and a half months and it's getting more and more interesting, specially during Beatha. I'll keep posting them there if it helps, but feel free to delete the post if it only adds noise.
Last time I did the full program I was breathing to the Beatha lying when I noticed someone sitting next to me, smoking a cigarette. I turn to see who it was and it was me. I asked her/me if she/I would do the exercise. She/I replied "I'm OK, you do the meditation", which seemed about right because at least one instance of me was doing it. I zoned in and out a lot that time, but everytime I was back I could hear a high pitched beep during the "ha" half of Beatha, and was also able to "see" with eyes closed, somewhere around the third eye a ring of dim light, pretty much like a total solar eclipse (as in here: _http://www.heresie.fr/thievicz/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/solar-eclipse1.jpg) except the inner circle was less regular and perfect. It was an ongoing loop where the circle got smaller and smaller and a new one appeared as soon as the first one vanished. I wonder if someone else experienced something similar.

skycsil said:
Last time I did the full program I was breathing to the Beatha lying when I noticed someone sitting next to me, smoking a cigarette. I turn to see who it was and it was me. I asked her/me if she/I would do the exercise. She/I replied "I'm OK, you do the meditation", which seemed about right because at least one instance of me was doing it. I zoned in and out a lot that time, but everytime I was back I could hear a high pitched beep during the "ha" half of Beatha, and was also able to "see" with eyes closed, somewhere around the third eye a ring of dim light, pretty much like a total solar eclipse (as in here: _http://www.heresie.fr/thievicz/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/solar-eclipse1.jpg) except the inner circle was less regular and perfect. It was an ongoing loop where the circle got smaller and smaller and a new one appeared as soon as the first one vanished. I wonder if someone else experienced something similar.

That sounds like an interesting experience, but try not to get too caught up in it. The sufis warn against the 'children of the mind'. The brain can produce some mighty peculiar effects as you start sorting it out. Maybe note it in a journal and others if they occur. There might be a pattern, especially if it correlates to your emotional state. You could treat it as a science experiment! :)

herondancer said:
Maybe note it in a journal and others if they occur. There might be a pattern, especially if it correlates to your emotional state. You could treat it as a science experiment! :)

That's a great idea, thanks! :)

I'm doing EE every day after I smoke cigarette But only "Fast" Version 5 minutes relaxing with 1 time "Pray of the cosmic mind"

I will back doing full EE every day from today.

What I have noticed that even doing "Fast" Version of EE is good for me, after I smoke first cigarette at the day is the best time to do IT.

Blacki said:
I'm doing EE every day after I smoke cigarette But only "Fast" Version 5 minutes relaxing with 1 time "Pray of the cosmic mind"

What I have noticed that even doing "Fast" Version of EE is good for me, after I smoke first cigarette at the day is the best time to do IT.

In general it is not advisable to do the full EE program every day - that might be a bit too intense. Most practitioners do the full EE program twice a week (most do it on Mondays and Thursdays). However you can do pipe breathing, warrior's breath and POTS every day.
FWIW
:)

nicklebleu said:
Blacki said:

In general it is not advisable to do the full EE program every day - that might be a bit too intense. Most practitioners do the full EE program twice a week (most do it on Mondays and Thursdays). However you can do pipe breathing, warrior's breath and POTS every day.
FWIW
:)

Hmm thanks for advise :) I then I will do FULL EE Mondays and Thursdays, and other day pipe breathing, warrior's breath and POTS :)

Hope im not creating noise might be a dumb question
Is doing the pod while in the sauna ok tonight i done the 3stage breathing and warrior breath
Got into the ir blanket and done pod should i be doing it this way
Or will i leave out the sauna... ive stopped doing baa haa for now its to much.
Cheers

liam1310 said:
Hope im not creating noise might be a dumb question
Is doing the pod while in the sauna ok tonight i done the 3stage breathing and warrior breath
Got into the ir blanket and done pod should i be doing it this way
Or will i leave out the sauna... ive stopped doing baa haa for now its to much.
Cheers

By 'pod' do you mean Prayer of the Soul, or POTS? If so, doing it in the sauna blanket is fine. I've done POTS and pipe breathing in the blanket before.

Back
Top Bottom