Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I would love to, but my phone's on its last legs. I can't join the groups until I can get a new one. I can't help with proofreading until I get a laptop. I can't even post useful videos or articles, so I feel useless.

Luckily I will be able to remedy this very soon, so then I can help at last.

Meanwhile what I'm doing is EE and researching the health forums, so that's really good and productive. Then I would love to join! 🌞

Maybe you could join the practice with others offline instead? I think it is still worth it and you can get a feeling of doing something together.

Here is the spreadsheet where you can enter some details, plus that you are offline at the moment.

Oh, thanks! Can't even sign up for that up for that on my phone right now, but will ask permission on my daughter's phone tomorrow. Thank you, you are so helpful! 🙏

Oh, thanks! Can't even sign up for that up for that on my phone right now, but will ask permission on my daughter's phone tomorrow. Thank you, you are so helpful! 🙏

Or just post the following data in the linked topic and someone can enter it for you in the spreadsheet and keep you up to date there too:

Forum name:
Language(s):
Time availability (bussiness days and or weekends and time in UTC):
EE instructor?:

I am totally convinced that tight breathing is very effective and beneficial. But I have great difficulty in not dissociating myself, especially during Baha. Frivolous thoughts and reflections on everyday worries assail me. And it takes a long time before I realize it to let them slip away ... before they come back again. This was not the case the first few times I practiced EE. But I believe that the routine promotes this dissociation. This is one of the reasons why I practice less often. 😟

Don't be hard on yourself about this - particularly during the Baha exercise, trytofly. A lot of us, I'm sure, have stray thoughts, and concerns, and impressions that come to mind when we'd rather be more focused on doing EE. Its as though one's mind has a mind of its own! Having said that, there is one thing you can try, especially when doing POTS, (when our focus matters most for the purposes of 'seeding' the prayer). And that is to make it a point of relaxing into it.

What I noticed for myself is that I have a kind of 'thinking face', and a kind of 'meditative face' - where the muscles, tensions, and expression on my face seem to take on, and keep locked in, the wondering mind - or, help facilitate my inner state towards the prayer. That's to say that when I become aware of what my face feels like (with a certain degree of tension) as opposed to being and feeling completely relaxed, I sort of sense that it will be more conducive to focusing on the meditation - and less subject to those dissociative trains of thoughts that make EE less optimal. I try to bring awareness to this as much as possible, assuming I'm not zoned out by that point.

You can experiment a little with this, and see if it helps. And perhaps others may chime in to share what works for them as well.

I am totally convinced that tight breathing is very effective and beneficial. But I have great difficulty in not dissociating myself, especially during Baha. Frivolous thoughts and reflections on everyday worries assail me. And it takes a long time before I realize it to let them slip away ... before they come back again. This was not the case the first few times I practiced EE. But I believe that the routine promotes this dissociation. This is one of the reasons why I practice less often. 😟
Hi trytofly, I have gone through this as well. What I have done to try to stop my mind from wandering are a few different things, to "switch it up". One, is to try the routine sitting, which may be able to keep you a bit more focused. Another, is to lower the volume on the recording, which may force you to pay more close attention to it, and keep you more focused. Further, you can try to some days, do the meditation portion without the audio, so that your mind is forced to focus on the prayer itself (which, some days is harder to do as well, especially if more tired, so perhaps try earlier in the evening rather than close upon bedtime). On this same note, I find it that sometimes, when my mind is very loud, with racing thoughts, after about 10 or 15 minutes of actively trying to focus on my breathing, and reeling my mind back from distracting thoughts, that it becomes quieter, and in a better mind-space for focusing on EE (or on anything else, really).

I hope some of these things may help you! But more importantly, try not to get frustrated during the process, as we may get insights to our daily problems during EE when the thoughts come up(or at least that has been the case for me, sometimes). Just my two cents, good luck :-)

Hi trytofly,

As others have said, this is completely normal and it may take some practice to stop our minds for dissociating. So don't be too hard on yourself about it.

Apart from what others suggested, another good thing you can do is to try focus your mind on a visualization so that you prevent it from wandering. If you have more trouble with the Baha portion, for example, you could imagine clean water coming in when you breathe in, and letting this water flush out with everything that's not conducive to health and well-being when breathing out, as if it were cleaning you with each breath. This might help your mind keep busy on something positive instead of just running through random thoughts that pop in.

I hope it helps! And let us know about how it goes with these suggestions! :flowers:

After I had done POTS for a few times and noticed that I was zoning out, I found that it really helped me to focus if I tried to remember the next line that Laura would say. Over time this meant that I memorised the POTS 'script' and can 'hear' Laura's voice saying it when I recite it in my 'mind's eye'. I still need to improve my focus in the rest of the EE program but I am intending to address that by following Laura's 'meditation' program that she posted some time back and which I have saved as a text file. If I add that to my daily routine I think that should improve my ability to focus generally.

Thank you for your advice and sharing of your experiences which are very appreciable.:flowers:
In fact, I usually practice EE in the early afternoon because I work at night. I often do the POTS before, shortly after waking up, which sometimes allows me to go back to sleep. I sleep relatively little, but at least since I started EE, I fall asleep very easily (in the morning). Which has never been the case before, even when I was supposed to sleep at night.
I will test your suggestions.
I have already done the POTS without audio, and it is true that it facilitates concentration on it.

Something very strange happened to me last night and in the night after doing an EE session. At the end of POTS, I opened my eyes, slowly got up from my bed and started to see white flashes as if I had strobes in my eyes that were lighting up the room. This lasted about ten seconds and disappeared. At night, sleeping on my stomach, I felt a ghostly presence, like something with transparent contours, a bit soft, empty inside (like a human soap bubble, an aura, or I don't know how to describe it better than that). This light soft form started to enter me for a few seconds, as if a ghostly human double was "merging" (for lack of better terms) with me. After that, intense erotic dreams took place (probably because of the melatonin, it disturbed me when I woke up). I also dreamt of my mother who introduced me to a charming woman named sophie who was passionate about UFOs. So the question I'm asking myself is did I merge with a version of my future self that night ? that's the feeling that leaves me.

Another previous session of EE also had a funny effect on me, when POTS was recited, I started to hear a louder and louder sound coming out of the left earpiece (it wasn't coming out of my ear), as if another sound track had been added, it lasted at least a minute and I had an incredible warmth going up throughout my body. Do any of you feel different while doing EE at the moment ?

After I had done POTS for a few times and noticed that I was zoning out, I found that it really helped me to focus if I tried to remember the next line that Laura would say. Over time this meant that I memorised the POTS 'script' and can 'hear' Laura's voice saying it when I recite it in my 'mind's eye'. I still need to improve my focus in the rest of the EE program but I am intending to address that by following Laura's 'meditation' program that she posted some time back and which I have saved as a text file. If I add that to my daily routine I think that should improve my ability to focus generally.
Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

@Abats, I think this kind of happening is quite common and natural. In a dictionary of symbolism in dreams, the bubble is associated to the egg or mother's womb, this is also the ego which protect a fraction of yourself, it's might be also the only cell that is trancending time in you according to certain tradition. Maybe this have informed some part of your mind and body and clear with warmth your soul through your body.
It seems like UFO and desire of the love of the Mother (and maybe the deep need of coming home into 5D) are also associated to it. I had a recent 'dream' with a ufo spider associated with loud noises and an ultra fast monster, in symbolism it's associated with deep anxiety and too much interest with the center, the ego, falling into a trap. If this is passed with success, it means if the ego is not to defensive, a connection is made with the "treasure" of the soul, that no one desire to possess because it is rooted in being.
In my research to connect with my this treasure, I find that early relationship with my mother and the way I lived inside how I was punished have been crystallized hiding under a cold glaze the warmness of my being, associated with erotic feelings.

I think this kind of happening is quite common and natural. In a dictionary of symbolism in dreams, the bubble is associated to the egg or mother's womb, this is also the ego which protect a fraction of yourself, it's might be also the only cell that is trancending time in you according to certain tradition. Maybe this have informed some part of your mind and body and clear with warmth your soul through your body

Well in fact, I was lying down on my belly and wasn't asleep when this thing arrived, I mean it wasn't a dream at all ! (I wrote sleeping on my belly instead of lying down, sorry for the translation). I could understand what you said above if it was a dream but it was not ^^ ! You made an interesting dream but I think we should be careful with dictionary book because, with the free association, this could meaning something else, and if i remember correctly the C's said also that dreams could be lot of disinformation ! I encourage you nico to continue on your way, I see here and there some of your posts on your situation, I sincerely wish you to find solutions that can work for you ! Did you retry EE ?

The dictionary I cite is based on "awake dreaming", which is not about dreaming while sleeping, and is used as "Active imagination" in the Jung sense, but we learn that Jung was not very the kind of person we wish to follow, so you're right in saying that there is webs of illusions lurking around and interpreting it could be quite dangerous. I do EE, and I had some sort of imagery too, two days ago I clearly see "awake" a little castle, which indicates that I deeply protect myself from fears, or that "something" is lying to me, and I believe all these crap (and I think this is more accurate).
Sorry to mislead you, I'm caught up in my own illusions and egoic symbolism, moving on will be a new breaze I hope. Just have to support the anguish of the lockdown, thank you for your encouragement, I'll just stop "imagining things" and focus on reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in fact, I was lying down on my belly and wasn't asleep when this thing arrived, I mean it wasn't a dream at all ! (I wrote sleeping on my belly instead of lying down, sorry for the translation). I could understand what you said above if it was a dream but it was not ^^ ! You made an interesting dream but I think we should be careful with dictionary book because, with the free association, this could meaning something else, and if i remember correctly the C's said also that dreams could be lot of disinformation ! I encourage you nico to continue on your way, I see here and there some of your posts on your situation, I sincerely wish you to find solutions that can work for you ! Did you retry EE ?

I think we only can guesstimate what it may have been. Regarding the warmth, it could have something to do with the bioenergetic breathing and could be a result that some (emotional) energy was released. To the appearance, it is really hard to tell and may could have been a result of thinning of the veil? Did you experience any other weird stuff recently or was it just a one time experience?

Back
Top Bottom