Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Pinkerton said:
Aragorn said:
While doing the breathing try NOT to SWALLOW. Swallowing is the defence mechanism, or the distracting "outer barrier" of the emotional armouring. If you must swallow do it, but try to keep it to a minimum.

Wow, that is news to me. I was swallowing a lot because I found my mouth was full of mucus from all the swift exhaling during the ba-haa portion of the exercise. Why is it that swallowing is a defense mechanism, and where has this idea originated?

That's interesting - I was swallowing too, and it seemed to cause me to lose the rhythm of the breathing, and then I had to catch up again. Even as I was doing it, it felt like it was a distraction from the whole process.

I've just talked to this bioenergetic therapist I mentioned
about this swallowing-business.

The information he gave was not "dramatic". He said that
all "body workers", e.g. therapists in Rolfing, Reiki and
Bioenergetics (he has studied these all and have over 20
years of experience) know that the throat and the human
voice is the source/center of expressing. So when the
therapist notices, during the session, that the patient
starts to swallow a lot, he knows it is a strong defence
mechanism of not "letting the emotion/memory/trauma"
surface. Because if it did, they would probably scream or
weap. And you can't do that if the throat is "occupied"!

Hope this was somewhat helpful. I'm planning of asking
this man permission to translate some of his articles so
I could post them here. I'll also start a ongoing training
of bioenergetics with him in September.

I did the exercise and meditation for the second time tonight. Lots of tingling in the hands and arms during the Ba-Ha portion and some trembling in my arms and body. The first night I was a little confused about the breathing during the meditation and was trying to do the pipe breath while following the pace of the prayer until I realized not to do the pipe breathing. Tonight I did a shallow breath in through the nose and out the mouth and felt much more comfortable. During the meditation tonight I felt really relaxed and felt like I was letting go in some way. At one point when Laura said 'that I may see' on the word 'see' the volume seemed to go up and I had a kind of brightening/flash in my mind. Hard to describe it being that the eyes are closed. Also the skin on my face seemed tight and warm, like I had been in the sun for a decent period. The skin thing might have been from doing a short run and stretch to loosen up before starting and being flushed from it. I also had a hard time with the third part of the pipe breathing tonight (hands behind the head), just couldn't seem to take in much air. The first time I did it fine, so might have some connection with doing cardiovascular exercise before starting.

Both times after the meditation I've felt really relaxed and clear in the mind.

Thanks to everyone involved in putting the program together. :thup:

Some more breaking news(depending from perspective, of course).

My combined breathing and Reiki session yesterday ended with two surprises. Breathing was just fine and relaxing. Alongside I had my Reiki treatment from hips area and then working up to the head. It went fairly quick until I reached the head position, which lasted unusually long, maybe 30 minutes or more. During these 30 or more minutes I experienced more than five strong energy surges. I never had this before. The normal thing for me is that such energy surge occurs only once towards the end of a session. I hope my fellow Reiki practitioners are familiar with this and know what I am talking about. I became a little insecure, if and when this would end. Then came the second surprise. I felt three sharp needle pricks in my right hand and the Reiki flow ended. In my puzzled state I managed to ask a question in my mind: "Is this the end-of-session signal and does it come from my higher centers?" I got a confirming signal in my left ear.

I should add that I have been pondering about the question, whether we can have communication with our higher centers for weeks if not months. After all in the May 30 session there is a statement of the C's: What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

The recent focus of discussion around the breathing program has turned a little bit towards cleansing, releasing of blockages a.s.o., which I think is an essential need for must of us. But beyond that we have been reminded again and again that knowledge protects and ignorance endangers. We would most probably be much better of in this environment, if we could establish at least a limited communication with our higher centers and receive some assistance. I felt this need for long time and it motivated me to undergo hypnotherapy sessions and ask for assistance from my inner physician and subconsciousness. I reported this in earlier threads and it has yielded some results. The breathing sessions have brought it one step further and I have hope that all of us will be able by one way or the other to establish a direct connection with our higher centers as the C's suggested.

The next thing I will try for myself is to further refine my rudimentary communication with my higher centers.

For everybody else, who might be on a similar path, I want to recommend a simple start: say hello to your higher centers if you should feel they are anywhere close.

The second time now doing the whole of it - the first time being moderate in terms of results (I'd already had much more cleansing simply alternating between praying and breathing on my own), but the second being different. It went "deeper".

A difference could be that I have reversed a negative tendency - the emotional cleansing of late being offset by thought drifting into deeper sleep and useless activity. And being so clearer and less foggy in the mind, I went on just before to contemplate and assimilate some B influences - a sure way of energizing one's mind, in my experience (caffeine has nothing on it!) - among which the Glossary entry on "Doing", the re-reading of which made me realize that I was woefully lacking in deep commitment towards the Quest (as evidenced by petty concerns and nonsense holding me back in expressing myself in life, such as caring - beyond strategic enclosure and external considering - what others think). The breathing excersises went almost effortlessly this time around, with little anticipation or internal disturbance.

I am reminded of Gurdjieff speaking of the importance of balancing the intake of the three being-foods, roughly that if you change one, you must change the other. Perhaps this assimilating some B-influences before the breathing made for a combined effect. And on this note, after breathing I now distinctly feel like getting myself a meal, which incidentally would bring in the third being-food.

I did the whole audio program and followed the video exercises before the breathing and meditation on the audio last night. It was a really relaxing and energizing experience as many others have mentioned. Some personal observations: I didn't feel chilly, but instead got just a bit sweaty - just damp. I had tingling mostly in my feet, and very little in my hands by the time I finished. Starting with the three stage breathing and all the way to the end of the program, I occassionally had tears coming down my face (not crying - just my eyes tearing). At a couple of places I got the urge to laugh, but all that happened was that my face just flexed into a grin for a few seconds. And toward the end, I felt like I might cry if it had lasted a little bit longer, I was headed that way but needed a bit more time.

Data said:
I've converted the video to iPod format (mp4, H264, 320x240). Its size is 42 MB instead of 186 MB of the original, but still reasonable quality. If it is useful, it could be uploaded as a low bandwidth alternative.

Did you mean 686 MB of the original? Because that was about the size when I downloaded it - I had to go to an internet cafe with high speed connection because the estimated time on my laptop using dialup was almost 20 hours.

kenney said:
I have not been able to get the videos, bandwidth caps on my end...

Maybe you can go to an internet cafe where they'll burn it for you on DVD after downloading (to a folder they'll specify for you) like I did....

If anyone is having problems downloading the files due to bandwidth constraints etc I would be more than willing to help, having put all the files onto DVD. The DVD contains a menu system that includes all the audio and video files of the breathing/meditation programs, together with a high quality .MP4 file (186mb) for use with an iPod or similar devices.

So if you're in the UK and would like a copy of the DVD let me know. Happy breathing and meditating everyone and let the dancing begin :D

broken-english said:
The recent focus of discussion around the breathing program has turned a little bit towards cleansing, releasing of blockages a.s.o., which I think is an essential need for must of us. But beyond that we have been reminded again and again that knowledge protects and ignorance endangers. We would most probably be much better of in this environment, if we could establish at least a limited communication with our higher centers and receive some assistance. I felt this need for long time and it motivated me to undergo hypnotherapy sessions and ask for assistance from my inner physician and subconsciousness. I reported this in earlier threads and it has yielded some results. The breathing sessions have brought it one step further and I have hope that all of us will be able by one way or the other to establish a direct connection with our higher centers as the C's suggested.

Please note what the Cs said in the last session:

Cs said:
Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected".

(L) So basically, we can recapitulate by saying that people need to learn to breathe. Breathing can change things in their physiology. And also they need to use the breathing to get themselves into a meditative state, or a state where they can do the bioenergetic breathing, which then helps them to release karmic and current life programs and issues and get a cleansing. Once they've started to become cleansed, then they are able to - and this is supposed to be interspersed with, as I understand it - continuous input of data and information. They did say that you use this to deal with reality. This meditating and breathing is not an escape, this is a healing. Meanwhile, you're supposed to at the same time - throughout the day - you're supposed to be paying close attention to reality and not falling into illusion. Okay, so we've got that part of the program. And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and their programs and get free of illusions and so forth, that means that they are then better able to use facing reality and thinking with a hammer to connect their chakras. And that, I assume, means connecting to their higher intellectual center and higher emotional center. Of course, you connect the emotional center first and then the intellect comes in also. So, in other words, they become kind of like connected with themselves in the future so to say. Am I on track so far?

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

I want to suggest that you do not try to "jump the gun". I sorta suspect that if the Cs had thought that anyone needed to do more than the breathing and meditating right now, they would have said so.

Keep in mind that, the instant any system is formulated for a positive purpose, there will be a whole raft of "thoughts" or "novel ideas" that just appear in the mind that seem to be useful, but can be due to either the predator's mind, programming, or thought wave transmission from STS sources with the intent of destroying your ability to actually make positive progress.

The Cs did not suggest using Reiki with the breathing/meditation, or anything else. So please, for now, all of you just follow the program as it is.

ADDED: Clearing emotional blocks/burdens and karmic blocks/burdens is the prerequisite for doing anything else. Notice also that the main OTHER thing that is continued throughout this process is "knowledge input on a continuous basis."

Your ability to discern is based on being able to remove your blinders and increase your knowledge. The very fact that you still think that you can think with the way you think is evidence that you are not free of emotional blocks nor have you increased your knowledge.

Think about it.

atiil said:
If anyone is having problems downloading the files due to bandwidth constraints etc I would be more than willing to help, having put all the files onto DVD. The DVD contains a menu system that includes all the audio and video files of the breathing/meditation programs, together with a high quality .MP4 file (186mb) for use with an iPod or similar devices.

So if you're in the UK and would like a copy of the DVD let me know. Happy breathing and meditating everyone and let the dancing begin :D

We thank you for this effort and it is helpful in a pinch but I just want to let everyone know that we will be offering a DVD/CD version shortly with several special features.

Laura said:
broken-english said:
Keep in mind that, the instant any system is formulated for a positive purpose, there will be a whole raft of "thoughts" or "novel ideas" that just appear in the mind that seem to be useful, but can be due to either the predator's mind, programming, or thought wave transmission from STS sources with the intent of destroying your ability to actually make positive progress.

The Cs did not suggest using Reiki with the breathing/meditation, or anything else. So please, for now, all of you just follow the program as it is.

understood, thank you

I just thought I'd put in my two cents on things happening after the Prayer of the Soul and the meditation tape.

A couple of months ago, I was going through a fairly traumatic experience (for me) and at one point did a lot of crying. The next morning, I woke up with the sight of my right eye obstructed with what is best described as looking through a dense mist. Now, I have had serious problems with both of my eyes, but especially my right eye, since I was thirteen several, several - oh a whole lot of years ago. One of the things was an infection which once taken care of had the same effect on my sight as I was experiencing once again; although it cleared up after a year or so.

I was fairly shaken that this had happened again and I kept thinking that it was because of the crying - AND that there was something that I was not seeing clearly. It really made me start looking at EVERYTHING from all different angles.

After Laura introduced her Prayer of the Soul, I repeated it often all throughout the day - upon waking and before going to bed and while in my infrared blanket.

One morning, I awoke and about half-way through the morning I realized that the mist was gone from my eye.

All I can think of is that at some level, I finally started to SEE what needed to be seen - thanks to the prayer? That's the only thing that I can think of that would have made the mist leave overnight.

This morning was the first morning I was able to do the meditation tape. There was a lot of throat clearing because of the breathing bringing up flem and stuff, as others have noted. But while lying down to do the meditation part, while Laura was instructing to just relax and breathe normally, I felt a great weight centered on my third eye area. Like someone was pushing on it with a lot of pressure. I have read others feeling something like this at other times in the past, but this is the first time I have felt anything like this.

Lastly, about three minutes after finishing the tape, I got a HUGE cramping in my lower intestine area where I have had problems with colitis in the past. It took me awhile to THINK as I was doubled over in pain, but I started the deep pipe breathing and within seconds, the pain subsided and didn't come back.

These are just things that I wanted to share as I attribute all of them to something happening within me from the various things we are doing right now - prayer and breathing exercises, meditation.

Thanks for listening (reading). :)

Hello! Like many people says thanks for all this, great work.
I still learn breathing and i have notice that is good for relaxing and clarifying for mind and i try to practice with prayer.
Like many people i notice in Laura voice before that is peacefull from listening podcast and it is nice to hear but i didn't
know that is for healing what is great and Cassiopeia's say that.
Now i download video "Guided Meditation" to look and practice that if i am capable for that, i hope i am.
Thanks to all!

P.S. After i wrote this and download video, my computer started to behave strange maybe someone else heaved that experience and me felt strange in some way.

blindpsychic said:
I have a question about the pipe breathing, I think I understand how it should feel on the exhale but how should it feel on the inhale? Like the way I'm doing it now is in through the nose and trying to do the constriction so it feels like the air is running down the back of my throat . If thats clear enough. Like if I try to over do it I'll start making whistling noises with the back of my throat. Is that right? Then on the exhale the air passes up the back of my throat and mostly running across the top palette of my mouth with the haaaaa sound.

For me, one of the most striking features of it is that there is almost no sense that the air is flowing in through either the mouth or the nose. The draw on the air is created by the contraction of the muscles at the back of the throat. When you deliberately breath through your nose your nostrils flare a little and you feel the air passing in. When you breath deliberately through your mouth you feel the air on your teeth and tongue. But with pipe breathing the sensations are absent. Like I sad, it's almost like the air is being pulled by the muscles at the back of the mouth and throat, so maybe it is the air that is already in the mouth and nasal passages that is being inhaled.

Laura said:
atiil said:

We thank you for this effort and it is helpful in a pinch but I just want to let everyone know that we will be offering a DVD/CD version shortly with several special features.

Many thanks Laura and understood.

Thank you Aragorn for your information on swallowing. I put it into practice yesterday during the breathing meditation, and possibly because I was consciously aware on moving my head, I still swallowed occasionally (thought into action?), however, later, in the relaxation period after pipe breathing in the belly region I found that my eyes filled with tears that ran down my face. So, something may have shifted.

Back
Top Bottom