Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

Hello everybody! :P

I just wanted to say I had a wonderful time with all of you: teachers, pupils and technical staff :)

I am very satisfied because I found in Terrassa what I was looking for.

As you know I hadn't practiced EE for a long time because I didn't note things in the past and I thought I wasn't practicing it well, well that was it.

Now I KNOW how to do it and i will start with it asap.

Yesterday I was tired but that's normal after driving and working hard in the afternoon.

And today I am tired as well but it is again because of hard work, draining of energy and because I did not sleep enough.

Fortunately I am not sick, although it can happen at any time because the temperature is dropping here 15 Celsius degrees the same day.

I will be posting in the EE topic if I note sth interesting to share.

Thank you very much to ALL. I've learned a lot from all of you this weekend.

Perceval said:
Hi Jordi! did you go to eat somewhere on Sunday night? Could it have been some food poisoning rather than a virus?

I had no dinner. Last meal before symptoms was Sunday at 15:00h with you.
I do remember I was the only one to ask for "Butifarra" (pork sausage with white beans).

During breakfast I noticed my stomach hurts and the need to go to the bathroom.
After one day and a half, this need is still present and I needed to go even when I perceive my digestive system is empty.

If others are not affected, it is a very good sign.
By the way during that period I ate 4 times outside home, which is really weird for my self. When going to the bathroom I always notice the difference of eating at home or outside (restaurants). The nutritional products at home are "really safe", as I tested them for some time now.

Laura said:
So, I would say that there could have been 1) energy mis-match between you and others; 2) some "foreign germs".

Your comment about energy is indeed interesting. I do noticed a difference with me and the others, about feelings and perceptions. But there is a difference because I practice EE since it was published and some of their experiences happened to me some time ago (and do not arise again). I did practice EE full-program each day for some time (round breathing included). It seems to me I
evolved from a position where my ego puts before me obstacles I fear (to take responsibility). Now I continue to find similar obstacles, but my mind identify a solution or workaround for each problem, no more fear on my part, I face them with joy.

Nonetheless I recognize my failure to advance. The path lays before my eyes, no doubts, no fears.
I think on walking, but I'm stuck, my feet are immobilized (really I'm in front of a computer, but I'm unable to use the keyboard). I'm not sure if it is lack of strong will or energy. I believe now I did not ate enough kcalories, so I'm ok while working at the office, and empty while at home. The fact is that for almost 5 weeks, I did not advance in “my work”.

Don't want to write more about personal issues on this topic. I'm sure that if everybody is fine, then there is something for me to consider and to fight for. When I succeed, all will be public.

Yours sincerely,
Jordi

Sometimes they pass these periods does not advance, Jordi. I happens. I can spend two weeks with major mental blocks, emotional and physical, until, and I'm not sure how to explain it, comes up to me why these blockages and what I do to continue my journey. All locks are puzzles which, once they have been resolved, clear awareness and shed light on the road yourself. That means that unlock the locks accrue Being.

My two cents.

PS:Sorry if are not well understood, I am slowly polishing my English, but may not have said what I meant.

jordifs said:
The fact is that for almost 5 weeks, I did not advance in “my work”.

Don't want to write more about personal issues on this topic. I'm sure that if everybody is fine, then there is something for me to consider and to fight for. When I succeed, all will be public.

Yours sincerely,
Jordi

I think that waiting until you succeed is perhaps not the best approach. After all, this network is designed for members to help each other to succeed. You do remember Gurdjieff's quote that "no one can do it on their own"?

So maybe if you started a thread to discuss this topic you have raised, success will come more quickly and perhaps a little more easily.

Also, since we have now met you in person, we will be in a better position to offer more objective feedback

Joe

Perceval said:
I think that waiting until you succeed is perhaps not the best approach. After all, this network is designed for members to help each other to succeed. You do remember Gurdjieff's quote that "no one can do it on their own"?

So maybe if you started a thread to discuss this topic you have raised, success will come more quickly and perhaps a little more easily.

Also, since we have now met you in person, we will be in a better position to offer more objective feedback

I'd like to second this and encourage not only jordifs but also all of you who attended the course to share your experiences, doubts, successes, etc. here on the forum. Don't worry about your English, and if you have doubts, that is what the Spanish section is for!

It was really great to meet you all in person! I hope that the course will have given you more sense of security, of which we talked so much about during the weekend, and that you now feel you are not alone in dealing with your issues and Working. Sharing here will be a way to prolong the effects of what we learned together. Thank you all for having attended, even when some of you had to travel quite a bit, and for being an important part of this.

Happy breathing to everyone! :thup:

Chu

It was a great weekend and I'm so happy for having met you all. The EE sessions were powerful!

jordifs said:
I had no dinner. Last meal before symptoms was Sunday at 15:00h with you.
I do remember I was the only one to ask for "Butifarra" (pork sausage with white beans).

Maybe it was the white beans if you haven't had them in awhile. Beans are full of lectins that are difficult to neutralize even with fermenting. Just a thought. Hope you all recover soon.

I'm catching up with my sleep and with e-mails :)

Yes indeed! You were a great group, it was like meeting long lost family members...in a strange way I 'recognised' all your faces.

Perceval said:

Joe

I second this Jordis. You have lots of intellectual knowledge, but on the practical side, you need help and feedback. You can't do it on your own and more than that, you don't have to do it in solo. Like the Cs said: Networking is extremely important.

For me the EE experience was very revealing. The people have been wonderful: teachers and students.

I am very satisfied because I went to Terrassa with questions and I've come back with answers.

The explanations about the trauma and its relationship with the sympathetic and parasympathetic system have been the key for me.

In these two days practicing in group, I have obtained better results than in six months practicing alone.

I don't feel tired, quite the opposite. I feel full of energy. It costs me less getting up in the morning. I have slept soundly these days. Today, Wednesday, I can still feel the effects of EE in me. I feel overwhelmed.

It is as if had opened a floodgate in my mind, in my soul... or who knows where?

Since my returning home, past memories invade my mind. Invade me feelings of sadness, nostalgia, anger... I've been crying a lot these days, sometimes without knowing why.

And I am happy because this means that EE is working ... But much is happening and I am not able to process them, I need time to understand what is happening.

OrangeScorpion said:
I am very satisfied because I went to Terrassa with questions and I've come back with answers.

Excellent! :D

The explanations about the trauma and its relationship with the sympathetic and parasympathetic system have been the key for me.

In these two days practicing in group, I have obtained better results than in six months practicing alone.

It is powerful in group, isn't it?

I don't feel tired, quite the opposite. I feel full of energy. It costs me less getting up in the morning. I have slept soundly these days. Today, Wednesday, I can still feel the effects of EE in me. I feel overwhelmed.

It is as if had opened a floodgate in my mind, in my soul... or who knows where?

Since my returning home, past memories invade my mind. Invade me feelings of sadness, nostalgia, anger... I've been crying a lot these days, sometimes without knowing why.

And I am happy because this means that EE is working ... But much is happening and I am not able to process them, I need time to understand what is happening.

It sounds like a lot is happening. That's good! You might want to journal a bit, and take your time, maybe taking a break from the Beatha for a week or so. I would like to encourage you to talk more about the process on the forum (the private sections if you feel more comfortable). From the conversations we had during the course, and just meeting you, I think that you really have a lot to contribute to this network, by simply sharing your experiences. You have gone through a lot in your life, and that usually means that one gets stronger. Maybe now it's time to keep fighting, but not alone anymore. You have a whole network of friends/family here for you.

The same for everyone! :hug2:

Perceval said:
Yes indeed! You were a great group, it was like meeting long lost family members...in a strange way I 'recognised' all your faces.

I have to say I felt something similar...
The first two days of this week was good for me, but then I was a little distressed because of changes in diet, as I said before, and especially also some concerns with what I had to deal during the week.

PS please correct me if the grammar is not good enough or I'm not being clear enough

:hug:

Hi and thanks to everybody for a wonderful weekend! I think I will be learning from this for a long time to come and I hope we can have another course soon. Jordi, sorry to hear you've been unwell- It's also occurred to me that your illness may be caused by some resistance to that which you're reluctant to share. I too encourage you to try and aim towards opening up about whatever is on your mind and to not try and "go it alone".

I've been in many workshops but I never felt any other was so worthwhile. I felt very safe, particularly towards the end of the final meditation and in spite of my very resistant nature I finally shed some genuine tears just at the very end. It didn't last very long but they were the first genuine tears I've shed in a long time and it was so good to feel safe enough to do that. Thank you all!

On my journey home I experienced an attack and a good demonstration of the power of the breathing. It's a longer story than I can write now but the short part is that on my flight home, I was charged 40€ by Ryanair because my hand luggage was "oversized". It wasn't actually oversized as I measured it before I left home since I've been stung by Ryanair before and I didn't intend on getting caught again. As I neared the boarding gate I observed a member of staff letting people through without checking baggage but just as I reached the boarding gate, the petty tyrant arrived. As soon as I saw her approach I felt the change. She started shouting orders- that "everybody had to measure their bags" and as I put my bag into the measuring unit it wouldn't enter immediately. I started to push and she leaned over and said "excuse me, you can't force it". I started to try and reason with her but she just kept saying "go over there and pay for it!". She wouldn't let me try it the other way around. Afterwards, as I sat on the plane I felt that drained feeling in my solar plexus as waves of anger rushed over me. I closed my eyes and started breathing. To cut the short version of a long story short, the breathing helped me so much to calm down; to fill that hole in my solar plexus. And because I've had this experience before I know this can hurt for days. What's more, on other occasions, Ryanair were "legally in the right"- this time I was legally right so the experience should/could have hurt much more but it didn't. Yes I thought afterwards that I could have been "better prepared" to deal with this petty tyrant but then I'm learning I guess! I did see the effects of the "psychopath at work". I don't know for sure if she was a psychopath but she was for sure a petty tyrant! And I saw how her arrival changed the whole dynamics of the situation. I saw how the other members of staff suffered in her presence and realized that they regularly went through this. The guy who had been letting people through now had to charge me and he could hardly look me in the eye. I was furious but I managed to tell him not to worry and that I understood that there was always a psychopath who was happy to cause suffering. The C's have always said "expect attack". I'm afraid I haven't learned that lesson completely but this experience certainly showed me a lot. I'll try and be better prepared for the October flight :lol:

Another curious fact I'd like to share is that I can remember the faces of all of you very easily and very vivid,
I find it very interesting what you have said at the beginning of your post as well as your story, Don Genaro.

Tristan said:
Another curious fact I'd like to share is that I can remember the faces of all of you very easily and very vivid,
I find it very interesting what you have said at the beginning of your post as well as your story, Don Genaro.

I can say the same. Indeed I remember all of you very vividly.
Sorry Don Genaro, for what you had to been through in your way back home. Clearly it must had been very distressingly.

Back
Top Bottom