Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

In case it helps, it would be at 7pm in the UK and at 8pm in France/Spain.
Thanks Yas. I will try and join in today at 7pm, When I first joined the Google Calendar setup I am sure it said you would receive alerts when calendar events happen. But I didn't notice any and that made me a bit lax because I was relying on that notification. Think I need to use a more reliable calendar system For all the activities/meetings I am involved with. I find my head isn't totally reliable :) So interested in what folk here find the most useful and easiset to use reminder system?

Thank you for this session, so much useful information exchanged. At the end of EE I had this outpuring of heat and emotion from the heart area. It felt like joy or love, it brought tears to my eyes. It then spread to upper body and head. I felt so relaxed.

Thank you for a great session everyone! It was really nice to join you and I'm looking forward to future sessions together :clap: Thank you to those who shared their experiences. Clearly EE is doing 'something' for you and I too used to experience many of the sensations you reported.

During the meeting I mentioned a quote I really liked, which Joe posted in another thread, here it is:

An Englishman who seems to have known a thing or two.

"Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?" - John Keats

We were 21 in the meeting today! :thup:

Thank you everyone for coming and sharing, it was a great session with very nice and interesting discussions!

One of the topics we talked about was anger, so I just wanted to share this recent thread about it for those who aren't aware of it yet: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/anger-its-all-in-your-head.48685/

Regarding emotional states in general, this thread has been very useful to me: How to change your emotional state?

And we've also talked about the book "Healing Developmental Trauma". In case you haven't seen the thread dedicated to it, here it is: "Healing Developmental Trauma" by L. Heller and A. LaPierre

See you on our next session!

I forgot to mention regarding a health and wellness online workshop. I think this would be a great compliment to the EE program, I would second a discussion regarding detoxing body and mind, as an initial discussion.

Back
Top Bottom