Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I tried to join you tonight but suddenly both my laptop and internet decided to stop cooperating. Not only did I struggle to log in, my connection died right after pipe breathing :-( I’ll continue with the recording on my own and join you next week.

Happy breathing everyone! :wizard:
Yesterday my computer froze exactly one minute before the start of EE meeting, and there were problems with sound after rebooting. Fortunately, I saw and heard everyone! :flowers: I am sorry that I cannot sing with you after EE. It's just that they don't change the time in our country, so the hours of classes have shifted for me. It's already quite late (more than 23-00) and my family is already sleeping at home, except for the cats. During meditation, one comes and looks into my face and checks with her paw🐱. But I do breathing every day and I will definitely sing our songs with pleasure!🧑‍🎤

Can I join this Thursday's EE meeting? That meeting time works better with our schedule this week.

It may be the case that Thursdays meetings will be more suitable for me to attend until January. I'll keep y'all posted.

Some weeks I may be able to attend both Monday and Thursday.

Shall I share on here in advance on the day or is it okay to join either or both days as and when? Thanks.

Shall I share on here in advance on the day or is it okay to join either or both days as and when? Thanks.

For now, it would be better if you also take a break from the online workshops. Especially those that take place in the evening for you, as regulating your sleep patterns might make you better fit to attend in the future.

:-[For now, it would be better if you also take a break from the online workshops. Especially those that take place in the evening for you, as regulating your sleep patterns might make you better fit to attend in the future.
They are usually 7PM - 9PM. It is around the time I usually do EE. It works.

I will be in a different time zone, so different times work better.

Is there more to this than regulating my sleep patterns? :-[

They are usually 7PM - 9PM. It is around the time I usually do EE. It works.

I will be in a different time zone, so different times work better.

Is there more to this than regulating my sleep patterns? :-[

Hello SMM,

The suggestion of a break was not only about regulating your sleep patterns. Because you have recently gone through an emotionally intense period, it seems like a good idea to take a little more time to regain and maintain balance both for your own well-being and for the comfort of others you'll be engaging with. That means taking more time to prove to both yourself and others that you are coming from a grounded place.

We care about you and have your best interests in mind, that's all. You don't have to overthink it. A temporary break is always good, it can be very helpful.

You can still practice EE if you like, but save the workshops for a while. It also might be better if you skip the Beatha part for some time.

Hello SMM,

The suggestion of a break was not only about regulating your sleep patterns. Because you have recently gone through an emotionally intense period, it seems like a good idea to take a little more time to regain and maintain balance both for your own well-being and for the comfort of others you'll be engaging with. That means taking more time to prove to both yourself and others that you are coming from a grounded place.

We care about you and have your best interests in mind, that's all. You don't have to overthink it. A temporary break is always good, it can be very helpful.

You can still practice EE if you like, but save the workshops for a while. It also might be better if you skip the Beatha part for some time.
Thank you, @logos5x5.

I'll take the next 4 weeks off. I'll share an update in January.

If there are any EE-related observations, questions or comments, I'll write in the EE thread.

Hi everyone!

Our Éiriú Eolas meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

I won't be able to join you today again, but logos5x5 will be there.

----

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We will have a pause for these meetings during the festive season, starting next week. So we will have our last Monday meeting of the year today and then reconvene on the 4th of January 2021.

I hope you have a great meeting today and I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

I will miss it!

Now I wish you all a peaceful and relaxing Christmas season and a Happy New Year.
Of course, I hope you find many beautiful books under the Christmas tree!🎄📚

My warmest thanks to all of you.💐
Thank you very much! :flowers:
There is very little time left before the holidays and it will fly by unnoticed!
I join in the congratulations! Wish you all an interesting year 2021, I have no doubt that it will bring us new knowledge and discoveries.
All love, tranquility and peace of mind!

By the way, I have already ordered an e-book from Father Frost.🎅

Hi everyone!

Our Éiriú Eolas meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

----

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We will have a pause for these meetings during the festive season, starting next week. So we will have our last Thursday meeting of the year today and then reconvene on the 7th of January 2021.

PS: I know for some this meeting is on Friday morning, so it would be our last Friday meeting in your case, and we would start on the 8th.

Dear all! I just want to say thank you for our common EE sessions! I had a very inspiring day today. With a lot of phone calls and inbetween cooking and cleaning up and so on ... I attach a picture which I like very muach as well as my favurit Christmas song! I have been singing it very loud on my terace so that everyone could take the message if they wanted! ;-)))

Attachments

• 132341593_428438974951847_4129973338103302394_o (1).jpg
    132341593_428438974951847_4129973338103302394_o (1).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 9
  • HAPPY XMAS (WAR IS OVER). (Ultimate Mix, 2020) John Yoko Plastic Ono Band Harlem Community C...mp3
    6.5 MB
Back
Top Bottom