Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

It is based upon my decades of experience working for Private Contractors in the health care and information technology industries.
I have personally witnessed financial obscenities so evil you wouldn't believe them unless you saw them with your own eyes.
Egregious Taxpayer fleecing is not the Exception. It is the Rule.
People don't know this because American Media is the best propaganda and brainwashing machine on this planet.
Me too and I'm just a part time emergency services worker, love my job at the brigade level but the higher you go the worse it gets.
Don't understand the Musk worship, his cars aren't that good. One of them caught fire on the highway last September, I wasn't there but my crew was. It was shooting flaming battery cells everywhere and crews were hiding behind fire trucks to avoid the high velocity projectiles! Eventually the fireworks subsided and the fire could be extinguished. Much video was recorded and uploaded to social media..... then taken down!
1726605989282.png
Our captain confirmed the cover up which means most firefighters are unaware of the problem now.
1726605385396.png1726605940796.png

his cars aren't that good. One of them caught fire on the highway last September,
I saw a Tesla today on the shoulder of a highway, abandoned.

One thing certain about Musk, though, is that he is exposing hatred and hypocrisy on the political left. Maybe that's all he's meant to do, something like Trump.

In the days when Jack Dorsey's Twitter was canceling tens of thousands of conservative accounts at a time, I heard directly many times, "It's a private company and can do what it wants!"

1726610300973.png

Don't understand the Musk worship
I don't think that anybody should be worshipped. But there seems to be more positive coming from Musk than from other billionaires, even though he is certainly not some kind of renegade freedom fighter.

He openly talks about the "woke mind virus" and Twitter is a more open speech platform now than before he took over. The threat of sanctions from various governments is also proof of that.

I am not a fan of Tesla and think that it was artificially inflated and flooded with subsidies in order to make electric cars "cool". SpaceX I like more because they are bringing down the prices with something that was thought to be impossible - reusable rockets that land.

And of course, the worst from Musk in my opinion are the brain chip implants. It doesn't get more potentially dystopian than that.

One thing certain about Musk, though, is that he is exposing hatred and hypocrisy on the political left. Maybe that's all he's meant to do, something like Trump.

He openly talks about the "woke mind virus" and Twitter is a more open speech platform now than before he took over. The threat of sanctions from various governments is also proof of that.

True but its likely he just a pre-packaged hero. I know a few people in my circle, people smart enough not to get vaccinated, who believe the 'white hats' are working on all these problems on the background and we shall be saved. There'll be miracle med beds to fix the health problems caused largely by lifestyle choices. Also there'll be a magical 'Quantum Financial System' that will forgive all debts and underwrite their wasteful materialistic lifestyles. I explain that there are some good guys out there but why should they bother saving the multitude of shallow idiots that inhabit the world? They know full well that if they fixed all the real problems, those same idiots would hate them when they realized the bread and circuses are gone and they'd have to take responsibility for themselves. They have to wake up first before any white hats can do anything. When Musk came along these same people cheer him on and believe all they have to sit back and let Musk, Trump and the white hats do the rest!

...there are some good guys out there but why should they bother saving the multitude of shallow idiots that inhabit the world?

Good point.

I Want to Believe™ there are "White Hats".

Problem is, I don't believe people nice enough to be "White Hats" can accumulate $1 Billion dollars in Net Worth.

I will probably never solve this conundrum, but I will keep chewing on it because I'm a Cynical Optimist. 😊

True but its likely he just a pre-packaged hero.
Well referring to him as a “hero” is a bit of a stretch, in my opinion.
Perhaps the obvious and varied emotional maturity stops his behaviour reveals, makes him a type of 2 dimensional comic book type hero, but that applies to the majority of semi retarded people that have been traumatized and are stuck at an immature preteen emotional cognition level with him.
To sum up, Musk is probably high functioning Aspergers and emotionally retarded.
I know a few people in my circle, people smart enough not to get vaccinated,
Assuming that those “few people” in your circle didn’t take the injection because they were “smart” is, at least based on my experience, A big mistake.
I finally realized my similar reading error, based on my observations and experience with followers of the “Q” cult.
I’ve made mention of the “Q” followers I met in in a few posts in the past, but here’s a recap.
My adult son and I met them at the beach near our home, during the spring of 2021 when the lock downs and covidiot measures were happening.
We all were lonely, and they were entertaining as all get out!
He is originally from Italy, family immigrated to Canada after WWII, and was 78 years old.
She is a first generation Canadian, born to immigrants from Northern India, and was 55 years old.
Both had levels of secondary education, they had travelled the world, they each spoke several languages and great conversationalists.

who believe the 'white hats' are working on all these problems on the background and we shall be saved.
Yeah, the “Trust the Plan” mantra.
Geezus, the two “Q”sters that we met would get totally excited if the tide was out at the beach.
They’d insist that it was evidence that the “White Hats” were flooding the underground tunnels and freeing more children.
They explained to me that the lock downs, quarantines and pretty much all of it, was orchestrated BY the “White Hats”!
To keep us safe, and out of harms way, while the “bad guys and reptilians” were we’re being killed and captured.(Locked up at GITMO, and executions happened daily!)
They condescendingly told me the injections were just placebos, for the show.
To convince the normies, and not scare them.
They didn’t get the injections, at first, because they hated getting needles or taking “medicine”.
Not that they were smart.

There'll be miracle med beds to fix the health problems caused largely by lifestyle choices.
Oh man, don’t get me started on those friggin “med beds”.
The italian “Q” believer guy had previously had a heart attack, so he was looking forward to getting “rebuilt” in one, a new heart, from his DNA!
The closest thing to these “med beds” are the Suicide pods that are being made available.
Lights out for the naive, trusting gullibles.
Also there'll be a magical 'Quantum Financial System' that will forgive all debts and underwrite their wasteful materialistic lifestyles.
Yes, the fabled NICEARA, instituted, signed and sealed in 1993 by no other than President George Bush, and Willie Nelson.
Blah, blah, blah...
I explain that there are some good guys out there but why should they bother saving the multitude of shallow idiots that inhabit the world? They know full well that if they fixed all the real problems, those same idiots would hate them when they realized the bread and circuses are gone and they'd have to take responsibility for themselves.
I bet that got through to them, right?
Sorry, but its futile.
Saying anything is just wasted energy, wasted time, and words.
They have to wake up first before any white hats can do anything. When Musk came along these same people cheer him on and believe all they have to sit back and let Musk, Trump and the white hats do the rest!
They can’t “wake up”.
Maybe not for hundreds more lives lived as a human.
Most of them were probably beloved pets just before being born into this human life, so, maybe that’s where the “you can’t teach an old dog a new trick” saying actually comes from!

Assuming that those “few people” in your circle didn’t take the injection because they were “smart” is, at least based on my experience, A big mistake.
Thanks for sharing your interesting story, can relate fully! Networking is important and you have to start somewhere, my circle has resources and I have useful some useful skills, experience and equipment to share. Often it takes time before they reveal their programming and their mistakes don't cost me anything as long as I maintain a basic level of awareness, its very educational and they're good and generous friends. Far better to network with than the unvaxxed dream catcher and wind chime set! OMG!

This morning's pinned tweet from Elon. Rather ambitious, good luck.
Eventually, there will be thousands of Starships going to Mars and it will a glorious sight to see! Can you imagine? Wow.
Haven't got to LEO or the moon yet. Baby steps.
This stifling red tape is affecting all large projects in America, which is why, for example, California has spent ~$7 billion dollars and several years on high-speed rail, but only has a 1600 ft section of concrete to show for it!
True but your Hyperloop, tunnels and other projects are nothing to write home about.
Nothing wrong with failing, just be honest about it and tone down the predictions a little maybe.
Been looking at some of the Polaris video, hope they carry spare O-rings for the hatch!
staring up at the seal around the hatch and she's noticed that it has been pushed out by trapped air behind it so what's she doing she starts talking about which locations it has bulged out and she's pushing it back in to make sure that the hatch will be able to seal correctly once they close it again
Over sixty years of space travel, first I've seen any agency talk about this problem. In hard vacuum chambers on Earth, single use copper seals are used. So if that's the case then I suppose its safe to assume that all human rated space craft leak a lot, the suits too. Interestingly, according to the video they just dumped oxygen overboard rather than cycle it through scrubbers to remove the CO2.
another interesting sort of fact about this is that it's using an open cycle uh life support system so they were just basically feeding in the oxygen and instead of them running that oxygen through a CO2 scrubber and feeding it back in they were simply dumping it overboard so they were using oxygen much faster than than say an equivalent NASA Eva suit it's like a it's like a scuba setup versus a rebreather setup if you're into diving.
Rebreather technology has been around for decades but not used here. Looking at the design of the suit and the umbilical I can see why. I can't see how they direct the users CO2 laden breath away from helmet. My breathing gear has a cup allows bottled air from the face area in via those circular valves on the sides, then catches my moist, CO2 laden exhalations and vents most of it outside. That's why it covers a large portion of my face. Major fail with the hair in the mask though!

1727062783747.png1727043396695.png
Even with such a set up you still get a build up of excess CO2, strenuous activity is difficult! I don't know how the O2 gets to the helmet but I'd imagine there'd be a direct connection with the umbilical port on the legs to purge the area of CO2. You can see a circular and a square O-ring, don't know which one supplies O2 or cooling water but it doesn't look that robust. However there is another port on the opposite leg so there is some redundancy, you'd want it especially with the difficulty that Mr Astronaut has connecting it! Training appears to be lacking, stuff like this would be mastered in a vacuum chamber with the lights out and in a fully pressurized suit and in a zero g plane too. As usual there's no video evidence of this.
Interestingly the video discusses outgassing of materials in a vacuum particularly the violin.
traditional wood instrument is exactly the worst kind of thing to bring onto a spaceship where you're worried about outgassing in a vacuum I believe that before this flight they had to take the instrument and the bow put it in a vacuum chamber for and and warm it to
make sure that they would minimize the amount of outgassing once they were operating in space because you don't want to have stuff coming off of that covers your Optics your lenses or other critical instruments as I understand it they performed this recording before The Space Walk before they were going to go into vacuum because you know maybe vacuum might break the instrument
Doing this would've heavily contaminated the vacuum chamber. Bill Demos placed Apollo era film in his chamber, not only did it mess up the film it made a mess of his chamber! That violin recital was an expensive vanity project if it happened as described, as is stuffed toy, the "mom calls home book" and the "oooo look, we're in zero G ball"! Certifying stuff for space travel takes a ton of time, money and expertise but we never see it happen. Maybe there's a law against it, apparently it's illegal under international regulations to film an astronaut suiting up!

But Elon... what about freedom?

Starlink will send you a copyright infringement letter if you download pirated content

Starlink is becoming more and more popular, but you should know that it has started to take action against people who use their Internet connection to view pirated content, and this is starting to happen in Spain, where users are receiving a letter warning them that they are committing copyright infringement by playing or downloading pirated content. Specifically, this is starting to happen in Spain, where users are receiving a notice from Starlink warning them that they are committing copyright infringement by playing or downloading pirated content.

Reportedly, this letter will be received by anyone who uses their satellite Internet connection in conjunction with P2P networks. Provided they use these applications to download movies or any other type of copyrighted content. In the first letter we have seen, it directly mentions that Paramount Studios is behind the claim. They even indicate the type of BitTorrent file downloaded and that it represents a copyright infringement. Specifically, the file "Instant.Mom.Complete.Series.HDTV.x264-[MULVAcoded]".

Downloading pirated content with Starlink will result in your Internet access being suspended.

That's right, Starlink, along with the letter, will leave you a message in its official mobile application. In it it is indicated that in case of continuing to use the Starlink Internet connection to download pirated content will lead to the suspension of the service. In other words, the user will lose access to the Internet connection.

We do not know if the user will be able to re-register in any other way if this happens. If not, he will have no choice but to sell his antenna and contract another service. Among them Hispasat, which, although more affordable, offers much lower maximum speeds. Not to mention a much higher latency, which prevents it from being used for multiplayer games.

Most curious of all, the user who received the letter and the message from the mobile application denied having downloaded the copyrighted content. This user claimed that Starlink uses CG-NAT (the use of the same public IPv4), so that the IP indicated may be shared with other users. So another user would have committed the infringement and not him. Starlink responded by stating that, given its location, the notice was only intended to raise awareness of piracy. Most importantly, the continuity of its Internet service was not at risk.​

Today it's a pirate movie, tomorrow they block your connection because you offended someone or you were watching information from crazy people with tinfoil hats...

Back
Top Bottom