Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

When I saw the new vehicle, the first thing that came to my mind was: They took a toaster with artdeco aesthetics and put wheels on it.
And then the rocket and the claws... what can I comment? All that engineering effort is not going to get you to Mars. There are people in the world who have the secret of antigravity and UFT under seven keys, and we are amazed by this?​

When I saw the new vehicle, the first thing that came to my mind was: They took a toaster with artdeco aesthetics and put wheels on it.
And then the rocket and the claws... what can I comment? All that engineering effort is not going to get you to Mars. There are people in the world who have the secret of antigravity and UFT under seven keys, and we are amazed by this?​
I share the sentiment. Looks cool—comparatively cool as a swarm of Chinese drones from Shenzen. Even if Musk believes that UAPs are highly classified weapon programs (perhaps with some next-generation propulsion systems), he still wants to take humans on Mars using big-ass fallic toasters filled with liquid propellant. And if we take into account what Jack Kruse says, all that effort for establishing a dying colony since the human body is completely not adapted to the Martian environment and will never be.

I like Robert Bigelow's approach to confronting the ineventible catastrophe by putting his fortune into researching the afterlife. More humble, although he doesn't share much, because nobody will believe him anyways.​

This latest feat of engineering by SpaceX is astonishing.

I think it was also their first attempt at having 'claws' catch a freaking super-heavy rocket booster?!
At first I thought it was a computer-edited video, as the rocket was descending and the flares looked consistent with an ascent, but in the final phase the rocket's fire rose up the fuselage.

Although I still don't quite believe it, it is certainly something very incredible what they have achieved.

Well, maybe not seven keys:

Session 2022-07-17 said:
Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

🤫

No doubt 'breakaway civilization' types and militaries have better tech, but they're not exactly showing it off publicly and thus inspiring people to 'think bigger/upwards'.

I suppose whether you think this feat/stunt makes Musk a gullible fool or an 'inspiration' depends on your perspective.

So is Musk, as a civilian, doing this:

a.) because he's the only one capable

or

b.) because he's 'favored' by the higher-ups

?

If the latter, do they secretly also want him to aid free speech, in contravention with pretty much all other global trends towards censorship?

Saw a whole bunch of videos of catching the booster, and as a piece of engineering and co-ordination between different systems its spectacular.
Catching it is a great idea - stops it falling over (see the first video below, with several landing legs collapsing). And using the grid fins as a stop makes perfect sense.

Just reaching the point where the booster could land on target, and then land standing up (not flipping over) are still marvels of engineering.

No doubt 'breakaway civilization' types and militaries have better tech, but they're not exactly showing it off publicly and thus inspiring people to 'think bigger/upwards'.

I suppose whether you think this feat/stunt makes Musk a gullible fool or an 'inspiration' depends on your perspective.

So is Musk, as a civilian, doing this:

a.) because he's the only one capable

or

b.) because he's 'favored' by the higher-ups

?

If the latter, do they secretly also want him to aid free speech, in contravention with pretty much all other global trends towards censorship?

My bet is on something like this:

So far, my bet is still on the following:

- Musk was chosen as a useful tool for implementing several agendas of the PTB at once.
- Musk was/is very successful in it, so far.
- Musk was/is probably handled by the "PTB". Maybe even with mind control technics that started from an early age.
- At some point AFTER 2020, Musk slowly began "to wake up", probably fueled by things like Covid and how it was handled.
- Musk REALLY believes that he is doing something good while his worldview is still dominated by MANY layers up on layers of lies.
- Musk REALLY believes that "Mars" is and/or should be the "ultimate goal for humanity" for reasons "that will help humanity".
- So far, from the viewpoint of the PTB, Musk has been very useful in the grand scheme of things. And that is still true, even though he has somewhat begun to "deprogram" himself!
- Since what Musk does is more than 50 Percent useful for the PTB (in a negative way for humanity), they are quite happy with what he is doing, even if he is REALLY waking up and going against the agendas of the PTB IN SOME REGARD, sometimes.
- Should Musk ever be able to deprogram himself to the point that what he does is 51 Percent positive for humanity, then he really becomes a problem for the PTB. That might happen or not. The PTB might be miscalculating that this will not happen.

I thought the catching of the heavy booster was impressive. As I see it, there was a whole lot that could have gone wrong.

Agree, I can't help but celebrate this. It's remarkable, beautiful even - the aesthetics of it! I mean, here's a group of people who shared a vision, a dream, a goal, something everybody said was impossible or too difficult or not worth it, and they made it happen. Maybe the ultimate goal of going to Mars is misguided, and who knows what the black-op guys have, but on a very straight-forward level, such an achievement should be celebrated and praised, especially in a world that is so dysfunctional, so anti-achievement, anti-vision, anti-dreaming. We can still have awareness of the bigger picture, various caveats etc. of course, but no need to be cynical about truly impressive achievement, IMO.

I thought this video was cool, juxtaposing the establishment-managerial type with the one dreaming big:

If nothing else, I find it interesting symbolically that this happened right before the elections, with Musk being a MAGA front man now. It's a powerful statement about the difference between the useless parasitic and insane clique in power and the "world of normal people" who actually achieve something.

Agree, I can't help but celebrate this. It's remarkable, beautiful even - the aesthetics of it! I mean, here's a group of people who shared a vision, a dream, a goal, something everybody said was impossible or too difficult or not worth it, and they made it happen. Maybe the ultimate goal of going to Mars is misguided, and who knows what the black-op guys have, but on a very straight-forward level, such an achievement should be celebrated and praised, especially in a world that is so dysfunctional, so anti-achievement, anti-vision, anti-dreaming. We can still have awareness of the bigger picture, various caveats etc. of course, but no need to be cynical about truly impressive achievement, IMO.

I thought this video was cool, juxtaposing the establishment-managerial type with the one dreaming big:

If nothing else, I find it interesting symbolically that this happened right before the elections, with Musk being a MAGA front man now. It's a powerful statement about the difference between the useless parasitic and insane clique in power and the "world of normal people" who actually achieve something.

Indeed! And let's not forget on what a humungous scale this whole SpaceX thing is actually operating and how quickly they were able to create something very impressive and actually usable (in this day and age in America!). And we shouldn't forget either that what "Musk" has created via Tesla and other avenues is no less impressive, even if some of the ideas and assumptions behind it might not be so great: 1: Creating a whole host of Tesla electric cars, bringing them to the market globally in a matter of a few years,, revolutionizing electric driving. 2: Creating "astonishing" "human like" robots. 3: Implanting chips into brains of humans with severe disabilities, enabling them to live more normal lives again. 4: Taking over Twitter/X and at least trying to have one last big social media outlet "without censorship" in the west.

Sure, some or even a lot of it might be based on false premises (and probably goes into the wrong direction as well) but you just have to acknowledge the sheer determination, will and ability to create stuff like this so fast in this day and age in the west.

Back
Top Bottom