Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

@KJS

I see it in the following perspective: We know that in the material there is a twin sun, which is going to drag a lot of bolides, meteorites and other bodies and shoot them into the inner solar system like a shot from a sawed-off shotgun. This event will in turn alter the electric and magnetic fields of the planets and the sun. It will alter the Earth's atmosphere. We know about this because the statistics are true and there are the records of the increase of meteors reaching the earth. Then you have the accounts of the past, where mars lost its water due to the passage of venus, and then the earth received all that water. You have the ancient planet Kantek that exploded due to a conflict... The solar system is not the perfect Newtonian clock that they teach you in school.

So... this is not cynicism, it's being quite objective, isn't it? So can a rocket 120 meters high, go against all that? Gee, even UFO sighting stories tell us that even the shiniest cadillac UFO can have a bad moment with the weather or radar and land in your backyard. A little bad weather at Cape Canaveral makes NASA sweat gallons and cancel launches. Is that how we want to go to Mars? And we can add more, we have the wave, that who knows where and when, will move the foundations of reality... you are in your little rocket ready to put your little flag on Mars, and when you want to realize, before take off you are in the middle of a dense forest with creatures that you have never seen before...

So? What do we do? The obvious answer given the knowledge we have here in the forum is to invest in hyperdimensional technology. But of course, for us mere mortals that is even further away than Elon Musk's wet dream of making his rocket the protagonist of his version of the movie, When Worlds Collide (1951)... that if you read the plot the spaceship is not built by any government... it is financed by a group of independent entrepreneurs...​
I get what you're saying. In a way Dolan's concept of "breakaway civilization" is true - there are technologies our "governments" have access to that are far in advance of anything public. As someone mentioned earlier, the C's talked about Russian missiles having anti-gravity tech, so maybe that stuff is not that many levels removed from public tech anymore. It's getting closer!

But things can still be cool within the public sphere, you know? A good movie is still exciting - despite the fact that secret tech could have the Holodeck already. Hyperbaric oxygen chamber is cool despite the pyramids having universal heal-pods 12,000 years ago or whatever. I'm a geek so I like computer stuff - the amount of complexity and mind blowing engineering that goes into a new CPU or GPU is incredibly impressive, regardless of aliens maybe making microscopic devices that might have more computing power than our whole planet combined. In fact, it's thanks to those scientists that we can even appreciate the "next level" stuff. Without the concept of a CPU, a much more advanced CPU wouldn't be useful or interesting either.

I think we can acknowledge the talent and skill it took to come up with some of this stuff while also keeping in mind that our public tech is still "neanderthal level" and anyone who makes a true breakthrough tends to meet an untimely demise. Many scientists and mathematicians who discovered hyperdimensional concepts/tech don't live long. Also, without "normal" technological progress, we wouldn't be able to understand or reverse-engineer alien stuff - in secret, or in public. We can't come up with or benefit from a Unified Field Theory without the physics of the 20th century elucidating the need for such in the first place. And I dunno how much benefit they got from poking around crashed UFO's in 1947, but I would bet that the knowledge we had in 1847 or 1747 would bring that benefit way down. And we'd get even more benefit if it happened in 2047 thanks to our "pedestrian" tech advances.

So I get the perspective that there's much cooler stuff hidden away from us, but at the same time, it's somehow even more impressive what we have accomplished ourselves with just sheer grit and ingenuity - going back centuries or thousands of years, depending on where you start tracking technological progress. In fact, I'd almost prefer we invent all the things ourselves than have some aliens crash and give us stuff someone else discovered or invented. It kinda takes away from the satisfaction of figuring it out, in a similar way that discovering new knowledge through effort is worth more than just being given all the knowledge on a silver platter by someone who did all the work so we don't have to. I like that the C's give us hints rather than the straight up UFT, for example. They know that cheat codes always ruin the game.

And another way to look at it is it's ALWAYS relative. I mean, even all the 4D hyperdimensional tech you're talking about is "neanderthal" compared to what the C's have access to. Why wouldn't the C's just tell 4D STO all the 6D knowledge and boost them up to their level? Or better yet, why wouldn't 7D just boost everyone up to 7 because all other densities pale in comparison? I think one possible answer is that learning is fun, and being "boosted" takes away from the fun and the satisfaction of achieving something truly difficult. Also, your Being doesn't change from being given things, but through effort.

And that rocket thing is a small example of a bunch of peeps achieving something truly difficult, which is always relative, and every such achievement (like the Wright brothers inventing airplanes) is amazing within its own context. And we are always in a "context", we don't get to just play with 6D toys just because they exist in a greater universal context. Otherwise why would there ever be cavemen? And why is it really cool when they learn to control fire for the first time? I wouldn't want to take that experience from them (ourselves in the past) either! And they certainly should be proud and excited about what we now would consider trivial.

Last edited:
There is another thing I have to respect about Musk:

He frequently seems to put himself in quite difficult situations with what he is saying and doing. Apparently doing so on purpose. Not infrequently in terms of going against the mainstream grain. Going “all in“ with Trump is just the latest of those examples. Another of the many examples is how he clearly TRIED to at least address what Israel is doing correctly and voicing his concerns for the Palestinians at the beginning of the latest massacre.

Who else from the new “Triumvirate“ that has formed around Trump dared to do so, in such a fashion and so openly? Nobody. We could argue that Trump voiced at least some common sense about it at one point and Tucker too, but if so, on a very low key level. Maybe it is somewhat similar with Tulsi? The others, such as Vance, Kennedy and Peterson seem to have done quite the opposite (and later Trump as well).

And yes, we saw how quickly they “took care“ of Musk after that. If they really succeeded in that is questionable IMO. But we have to say that Musk was the only one in that powerful circle openly voicing real concerns there. And we know how much pressure people on that level can receive from those mossad types. If not directly, then indirectly and sneakily.

4th density is a concept that is (if we go by what the C's have said) hard, if not impossible, to grasp at "our level" of being. Also, if I remember correctly, the C's once said something like "you advance not by studying the lessons of the next higher class but by the lessons in your class".

Nah, don't assume I'm getting ahead of myself or want to skip steps. I think it's understood that I'm talking about the prospectus, what we're presented with. Because then as you present it, let's not even discuss the 4th density. Do you understand that it becomes quite tedious to have to write a whole wall of text explaining in detail what I want to say? And I see that again this is going to trigger discussions with frictions that I really don't want to have. That I could be wrong? Yes, I'm sure. But I'm already noticing that what I'm saying doesn't seem to be going down well here, because I'm putting into perspective that Musk's actions are not what they seem.

How do I see this? I see Musk doing doable things, very nice but with no REAL future, for what really matters.
I would say it is always useful to try to put ourselves in the shoes of other people.

Well I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. And if you ask me, that musk story, is the typical hollywood story, that myth of the american dream. Look at the mess that is now in the world. They killed the dream.

The guy is dazzling us with his rockets but on the other side he is flooding the world with electric cars which we know are a scam from the point of view that those systems make you more dependent, (PTB desire) with the excuse of a cleaner world... when the reality is the opposite and we actually benefit from more CO2. Not to mention that their cyber-jokes are poorly designed trinkets. But people buy them because Elon muh hero. In the land of consumerism, smart consumers have disappeared...

I'm going to be more honest and tell everyone what's going on. Because sometimes in some threads we have these clashes.

I do not have, nor was I raised nor do I share the mentality of the northern hemisphere let's say. Or rather, the Anglo-Saxon mentality, with its stories of daring explorers willing to face the unknown. Some myths that in the light of a good historical revisionism, come to show that the thing was rather dirty, not at all romantic. And I say that as an example of that mentality. Yes, obviously, intellectually we know that it is not like that, that things were not rosy, that the good guys were not so good and the bad guys were not so bad...

But after watching the videos of the victorious rocket docking, or the presentation of the artdeco toaster with wheels, I couldn't help but see not only that mentality in action... but the recreation of the myth. All those stupefied people, like ostriches chasing the shiny object shouting ohhh yeah! Amazing! That's what Elon inspires?

And I understand that for the world we live in, there is a need for situations, or inspiring moments. But if we have to be objective, then let's be objective and not be blinded by a false light.

So I criticize Musk, and all of a sudden I find that the guy seems to be getting a some sympathy. “No, but Musk is inspiring us, but it's just that oh poor musk he was victorious out of a mudhole and look at him now.”

I have no sympathy for Elon because he is a j*rk. He proved it by supporting Milei in my country (a madman who just listens to the voices of a 4DSTS) because of the juicy lithium. He proves it by supporting or playing dumb or blocking twitter/X accounts if it's about Israel and Zionism. Elon can keep his rockets in the parts where the sunlight doesn't reach him.

I can't say everything I want to say. I'm exhausted. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel about all this.

& @Bluegazer Stargate SG-1 had plenty of 'like' 4D tech.
I watched every season of Stargate. I remember the chapter about the refugees from another world who could walk through walls, and I remember all the stuff about the people who were taken to other dimensions, etc.

But things can still be cool within the public sphere, you know? A good movie is still exciting - despite the fact that secret tech could have the Holodeck already. Hyperbaric oxygen chamber is cool despite the pyramids having universal heal-pods 12,000 years ago or whatever. I'm a geek so I like computer stuff - the amount of complexity and mind blowing engineering that goes into a new CPU or GPU is incredibly impressive, regardless of aliens maybe making microscopic devices that might have more computing power than our whole planet combined. In fact, it's thanks to those scientists that we can even appreciate the "next level" stuff. Without the concept of a CPU, a much more advanced CPU wouldn't be useful or interesting either.

Yes, it happens to me too. I won't deny that there are things that blow our minds. But, the Elon thing... it's not so much, as to get on the hypetrain...

Nah, don't assume I'm getting ahead of myself or want to skip steps. I think it's understood that I'm talking about the prospectus, what we're presented with. Because then as you present it, let's not even discuss the 4th density. Do you understand that it becomes quite tedious to have to write a whole wall of text explaining in detail what I want to say? And I see that again this is going to trigger discussions with frictions that I really don't want to have. That I could be wrong? Yes, I'm sure. But I'm already noticing that what I'm saying doesn't seem to be going down well here, because I'm putting into perspective that Musk's actions are not what they seem.

How do I see this? I see Musk doing doable things, very nice but with no REAL future, for what really matters.

Well I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. And if you ask me, that musk story, is the typical hollywood story, that myth of the american dream. Look at the mess that is now in the world. They killed the dream.

The guy is dazzling us with his rockets but on the other side he is flooding the world with electric cars which we know are a scam from the point of view that those systems make you more dependent, (PTB desire) with the excuse of a cleaner world... when the reality is the opposite and we actually benefit from more CO2. Not to mention that their cyber-jokes are poorly designed trinkets. But people buy them because Elon muh hero. In the land of consumerism, smart consumers have disappeared...

I'm going to be more honest and tell everyone what's going on. Because sometimes in some threads we have these clashes.

I do not have, nor was I raised nor do I share the mentality of the northern hemisphere let's say. Or rather, the Anglo-Saxon mentality, with its stories of daring explorers willing to face the unknown. Some myths that in the light of a good historical revisionism, come to show that the thing was rather dirty, not at all romantic. And I say that as an example of that mentality. Yes, obviously, intellectually we know that it is not like that, that things were not rosy, that the good guys were not so good and the bad guys were not so bad...

But after watching the videos of the victorious rocket docking, or the presentation of the artdeco toaster with wheels, I couldn't help but see not only that mentality in action... but the recreation of the myth. All those stupefied people, like ostriches chasing the shiny object shouting ohhh yeah! Amazing! That's what Elon inspires?

And I understand that for the world we live in, there is a need for situations, or inspiring moments. But if we have to be objective, then let's be objective and not be blinded by a false light.

So I criticize Musk, and all of a sudden I find that the guy seems to be getting a some sympathy. “No, but Musk is inspiring us, but it's just that oh poor musk he was victorious out of a mudhole and look at him now.”

I have no sympathy for Elon because he is a j*rk. He proved it by supporting Milei in my country (a madman who just listens to the voices of a 4DSTS) because of the juicy lithium. He proves it by supporting or playing dumb or blocking twitter/X accounts if it's about Israel and Zionism. Elon can keep his rockets in the parts where the sunlight doesn't reach him.

I can't say everything I want to say. I'm exhausted. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel about all this.
And your perspective is good to be expressed and exposed here.

Distrusting the shiny piece that seems valuable is good, because in the end it can be a worthless trinket.

This man is an enigma without a doubt, but the thousands of inhabitants of the planet that can be used as puppets by 4D STS, can indicate that prudence and distrust is pure self-defense.

Another of the many examples is how he clearly TRIED to at least address what Israel is doing correctly and voicing his concerns for the Palestinians at the beginning of the latest massacre.

We could argue that Trump voiced at least some common sense about it at one point and Tucker too, but if so, on a very low key level. Maybe it is somewhat similar with Tulsi?

It goes in the same direction in which we have been discussing Trump, his greate contribution lies in revealing the man behind the curtain, though in practical terms, these figures can't really escape the system.

I have no sympathy for Elon because he is a j*rk. He proved it by supporting Milei in my country (a madman who just listens to the voices of a 4DSTS) because of the juicy lithium.
And Trump is pretty much supporting Israel's genocide in Gaza and was at least until recently still proud of his "Operation Warpspeed" that gave as the new mRNA vaccines in record time (another genocide). Yet despite all this, he has also done a lot of good in opening people's eyes and is clearly the much better choice than the alternative.

Musk has also been vocal on important issues, such as the "woke mind virus" or by exposing the state censorship system in Twitter. At the same time, he develops brain implant chips and does other questionable things.

It may not even matter whether we have sympathy for Musk or not, except as far as seeing clearly that just like with Trump the picture is not black and white.

Geez, I don’t mean to rain on the “Musk FanBoi” thread, but there is a lot more to this, than just the “Billionaire Aspergers Poster Boy” doing it all.
I know, Geezus, here she is again, contrarian old bag...but guys, assuming I’m “just an old woman”, is possibly a mistake, :cool2:

My husband brought the following info to my attention, while he and I were watching the flight videos.
As far as cred, well he has been involved in Aviation for over half his 66 years, and holds a degree or two in avionics engineering, as well as a few connected sciences.
I respect his knowledge, and his opinions which are based on life learned knowledge.
So, for what it’s worth, here’s a bit more to the story:

Transcript, video linked below.
Genius! What Gwynne Shotwell Did With Starship Program Shocked Whole Industry...

In an alternate universe, SpaceX might not be the aerospace powerhouse we know today, and 2026 might not mark our return to the Moon. That universe is one where Elon Musk never crossed paths with—and hired—Gwynne Shotwell.

While Musk often gets the spotlight, it's clear that Gwynne Shotwell has been a crucial force behind SpaceX’s success.
As the company faces numerous challenges with the development of Starship, her leadership once again proves indispensable.

But what exactly has Gwynne Shotwell contributed to SpaceX's overall achievements and, more specifically, to the Starship program?
Let’s dive into that in today’s episode of Great SpaceX.Genius! What Gwynne Shotwell Did With Starship Program Shocked Whole Industry...(video link at the bottom of transcript)

When we talk about SpaceX, there’s so much to cover. They're the strongest aerospace company in the world, lead in annual rocket launches, operate the most reliable spacecraft, manage a global satellite system, and are developing the largest rocket designed to reach Mars.So, what drives SpaceX to achieve so many milestones?

Certainly, it's the great and talented workforce behind the scenes. But above all, it's the leadership at the helm. While Elon Musk is known for setting ambitious, sometimes "crazy" goals, it’s Gwynne Shotwell who quietly turns those goals into reality.

Right now, SpaceX is facing one of its biggest challenges with the development of Starship.

The FAA's regulations mean SpaceX will have to wait until at least November for Flight 5—a delay that has frustrated many, including SpaceX itself and Elon Musk, who has publicly expressed his dissatisfaction. But frustration alone won't change things.

In moments like this, all eyes turn to Gwynne Shotwell for hope.
Shotwell has played a crucial role in advancing SpaceX's projects, especially with the launch of Starship Flight 2.

After last year’s delays from the FAA and FWS, many doubted that Flight 2 could launch in November, but thanks to Shotwell’s negotiation skills, it did.
Her ability to build strong relationships with key agencies like NASA has been vital.
NASA Administrator Bill Nelson has praised her leadership, saying, "Elon has a president that he lets run the company, and her name is Gwynne Shotwell."

When concerns arose after Musk’s purchase of Twitter, Nelson reassured the public by saying, “I hugged her with a smile on my face because I know she is running that thing. She's running SpaceX.”

This level of trust underscores Shotwell's importance—not just in managing the company but in navigating complex regulatory landscapes to secure launch licenses. With the current challenges, SpaceX will once again lean on her diplomatic expertise.

Geez, I don’t mean to rain on the “Musk FanBoi” thread, but there is a lot more to this, than just the “Billionaire Aspergers Poster Boy” doing it all.
Well, I don't think anyone here was saying that - even though he does seem to have considerable engineering skills. I don't know why you perceive this as a "Musk FanBoi thread", since most here acknowledge that he does both good and bad to various degrees.

I watched every season of Stargate. I remember the chapter about the refugees from another world who could walk through walls, and I remember all the stuff about the people who were taken to other dimensions, etc.
😊 That's one of the examples I was thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom