Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I watched this last night and was really blown away; I got quite emotional.

When was the last time we had anything so impressive in terms of vision and execution? In such an entropic reality, I found it to be a refreshing injection of creativity.

When was the last time we had anything so impressive in terms of vision and execution? In such an entropic reality, I found it to be a refreshing injection of creativity.
What did you watch?

Actually you felt the golden opportunity presented by the times we are in right now. So much rising entropy can convert in max creativity. Amazing and unique situation we are in the midst of that must not be missed. In other words it is worth losing sleep over.

We still have Pluto retro in Capi for 1/2 -2 months and that's acting like someone's putting the breaks on the universal flow of things, as grinding to some sort of halt and building some terrible pressures in everyone's boiler rooms. There's going to be a boom, 'Big Bata Boom' 5th Element kind of vibe, whether in January or February, who knows, and then we'll have to instantaneously 'keep sane' at 180deg direction and max speed from what we are moving now. Keep pulling the Gs.

I like seeing you bring up the astrological influences affecting things at this time. From my perspective these aspects are totally right on. On a personal level I've been watching the planets moving through my chart and it has helped profoundly to understand some challenging things happening with me. Old, old wounds have surfaced to be seen, understood and worked through to bring more wholeness and strength. I compare this with the world at large where all the hidden assaults on humanity are coming to the surface to be seen and transformed. Pluto is a heavy planet and resides in the dark underworld which is where we are at the moment.

I don't think we've entered hypernovelty yet, in any domain or sphere apart from stupidity, vapidness and bizarre behaviors of politicians and govt institutions.

The times of hypernovelty move us into sci-fi world where Elon takes off with other innovative minds discovering new (or old) technologies. coming on line. Got to throw space aliens into the mix I suppose.

Last edited:
The times of hypernovelty move us into sci-fi world where Elon takes off with other innovative minds discovering new (or old) technologies. coming on line. Got to throw space aliens into the mix I suppose.
To get something thorny out of the way... 'where Elon takes off with other innovative minds' ... I understand it as some kind of figure of speech. None of his commercialized innovations has hyper touched the 'masses', not even smartlink. Yes, he did a hyper gesture for the aftermath of H Helene, which is completely admirable, and I raise my hat and say And Many More 'cause he's been a jolly good fellow. The thorny bit is focusing on personalities and their innovative mates instead of seeing the hypernovelty as it surrounds us. Same example, whilst not novel, the simple Dude reaction of hyperprompt altruism in the hurricane H aftermath it had loads of hypernovelty about it, erupting almost , in the most unexpected beautiful way. While the expected was keep your eyes on the app and proceed as per the policy.

Indeed Elon Musk has detached from the neo-tech cohort Bezos, Thiel etc by creating and taking shortcuts, again admirable certainly overreaching but maybe necessary. Good for him for taking off. Maybe his destiny is to be the All Hail Elon of Mars. Verner von Brown thought that about a guy called Elon if my memory does not fail me.

In conclusion, if one only looks for and expects hypernovelty in and by others, one will fail to recognise hypernovelty in and for oneself.

Back
Top Bottom