Events in Russia

How easy is it to say in such a situation- I thought so or I knew so.
NYT: The United States did not transfer all data on the threat of a terrorist attack to the Russian Federation, fearing to disclose sources

MOSCOW, March 28 — RIA Novosti. American intelligence agencies did not transfer to their Russian colleagues all the information they had about the threat of a terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall, fearing to reveal the sources, the New York Times newspaper writes, citing officials from European and American security services.
"Hostile relations between Moscow and Washington did not allow American officials to transmit information about the plan (of terrorists. - Editor's note) beyond necessary out of fear that the Russian authorities may find out about their sources of intelligence or methods," the article says.

As stated by FSB Director Alexander Bortnikov, Washington transmitted information about the preparation of a terrorist attack in Russia in early March, but it was of a general nature. He noted that such data from the United States are not always specific.
The attack on the Crocus City Hall concert hall in Krasnogorsk near Moscow took place on the evening of March 22. Several people broke into the building and started shooting people at point-blank range with machine guns. They also set fires in several places, as a result, the roof collapsed and the auditorium completely burned out.

On Wednesday evening, the Ministry of Emergency Situations published a new list of the dead, which contains 143 names.
A criminal case was opened under the article "Terrorist act".
The perpetrators were detained in the early morning of March 23 in the Bryansk region. They turned out to be citizens of Tajikistan. They were driving a car towards the border. The Basmanny Court of Moscow sent them under arrest until May 22. In total, 11 people were detained in the case.
NYT: США утаили от России часть информации об угрозе теракта в "Крокусе"

There was information that the Tajik authorities had given Russian investigators the opportunity to interrogate the relatives of the accused, but only Tajiks can do detaining.
The sister of the suspect in the attack on Crocus was expelled from the Russian Federation with her children, but she did not reach home
Asia-Plus: relatives of the suspect in the attack on the Crocus Fariduni went to look for his missing family and also disappeared

Asia-Plus: relatives of the suspect in the attack on the Crocus Fariduni went to look for his missing family and also disappeared
PHOTO: VICTORIA ZUDINA
All the closest relatives of Shamsidin Fariduni, one of the suspects in the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack (Rosfinmonitoring has included the defendants in the terrorist attack case in the list of terrorists and extremists), were taken out of their home in the village of Loyobi in Tajikistan. This is reported by Asia-Plus, whose journalists visited the village and tried to find the family of a terrorist suspect.

It is reported that only his brother's wife, who refused to communicate, and his uncle's wife remained in the village from Fariduni's relatives. The latter stated that Fariduni's parents, his brother, his wife with an eight-month-old child and his mother-in-law were taken away by some "people in suits" on March 23. According to the woman, the next day the uncle and his sons left to search and did not return.

One of the neighbors confirmed to reporters that unknown people had come for the people. Another said that Fariduni's sister and three children were allegedly deported from Russia at the same time. It is alleged that this woman has not yet returned home.
https://www.mk.ru/incident/2024/03/...ala.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

The overall process does not end
The Kyrgyz authorities announced attempts to recruit citizens of the country for terrorist attacks in the Russian Federation
The Kyrgyz authorities have announced attempts to recruit citizens of the country to commit terrorist attacks on the territory of the Russian Federation.

The representative office of the Ministry of Labor, Social Security and Migration of Kyrgyzstan in the Russian Federation reports that "through social networks and popular messengers such as Telegram, citizens, including minor children, are actively recruited to participate in terrorist acts on the territory of Russia."

The department noted that recruiters mainly operate through dating sites.

The attackers calculate potential victims by "analyzing correspondence in various groups on religious, cultural, national and other social grounds," focusing on "vulnerable people, people who are depressed or experiencing any difficulties."

The Kyrgyz authorities called on Kyrgyz people in Russia not to succumb to such provocations, not to seek work through social networks, not to take part in dubious actions, and also to exercise proper control over their minor children.

"The agency recalls that participation in a terrorist act is punishable by criminal law of the Russian Federation up to life imprisonment," the representative office stressed in a statement.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1711620121

Как просто в такой ситуации сказать- я так и думал или я так и знал.
Была информация о том, что Таджикские власти предоставили возможность Российским следователям допросить родственников обвиняемых, но задержание, это могут сделать только таджики.

Has anyone questioned the extent of the destruction of the building? Those guys must have really known where to place some kind of incendiary devices to cause the building to be almost completely destroyed...
John Helmer has a bit on this:

“Most of the victims in Crocus died not at the hands of terrorists, but from the criminal negligence of the owners and regulatory authorities,” reported Mikhail Delyagin, chairman of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy, on Sunday evening. “It is known that many people suffocated with carbon monoxide inside the building. There are already more victims of this kind than those killed by terrorist shooting. Nothing like this could happen in a certified building built according to modern standards for such objects. Why? Because all such buildings are equipped with an automatic ventilation system. These are windows or hatches that fire off automatically if the detector detects an increased level of carbon monoxide inside. Holes open in the roof – and the life-threatening gas goes into the sky. This system works, by the way, without electricity, on compressed air.”

“The way the Crocus burned down shows that cheap Chinese materials (glass wool, plastics, cable braid, etc.) were used in its decoration, which are prohibited for use in public buildings. The reason for the ban? Combustibility. In Europe, non-burning glass wool, plastics, etc. have been used for a long time. They are, of course, twice or three times more expensive than the Chinese equivalent. But they have one advantage: they do not burn in case of fire. And they don’t kill those who are inside.”

Delyagin has publicly accused Aras Agalarov, the wealthy founder of the Crocus shopping and development group, and his son Emin of failing “to formally commission this particular concert hall. As it became known, it is not listed as a properly designed capital construction object on the cadastral map of the Federal Register. Apparently, the amount of bribes needed to receive such a dangerous object exceeded all reasonable limits, and for Agalarov, taking into account the above-mentioned monstrous violations of standards, it was cheaper to extend the status of a building under construction than to put it into operation.”

Bastrykin has announced “the investigation is checking the possibility of violation of safety requirements and the fire extinguishing system in the Crocus City Hall concert hall. For this purpose, remote controls, electronic components and control devices for the fire protection system of the concert hall were seized. They are aimed at researching and extracting information about the operating mode of fire safety systems at the time of the terrorist attack. The contents of the fire protection system server are being studied with the participation of experts. To establish the operability and timely operation of all fire safety systems, a fire technical examination has been appointed.”

Emin Agalarov has issued a press statement claiming he arrived shortly after the gunmen had left. He said he “entered the building 40 minutes after the first shots were fired. He noted that the fire safety system was working and the doors were unlocked…The sprinkler fire extinguishing system was also operating normally. The building collapsed only six hours after the start of the terrible fire. Some rooms remained intact and did not burn down.”
The public recriminations against the Agalarov family are not supported by Alexander Kurenkov, the Emergencies Minister, who told the Kremlin meeting on Monday in a brief, ambiguous report: “The building was equipped with an automatic fire alarm system. This system responded to the fire as expected. There was also a set of four robotized fire-fighting hoses and a software control system, which worked in conjunction with other fire protection systems. They were activated during the terrorist attack, but the arson involved the use of flammable substances. According to experts, the system failed to extinguish the fire due to its wide spread. This is what I wanted to say. We managed to totally extinguish the fire on wall panels, given the materials they were made of, only at 6.40 pm today [March 25]. The search and rescue operations continue. They are expected to be completed by 5 pm tomorrow [March 26]. This concludes my report.”

An Emergencies Ministry (MChS) expert has released data indicating the fire covered 12,900 square metres and more than 900 cubic metres of collapsed structures were removed. In the videoclip the roofless exterior wall can be seen, and the destruction of the inner auditorium.

A local fire brigade source comments: “this was a Category-5 fire — Class 5 is an extreme fire hazard — and the services did an extraordinarily professional job to contain and extinguish a fire of such intensity.” He said the roof “may have collapsed between 2:30 am and 3:30 am.” This corroborates Emin Agalarov’s report of the timing.

The fire expert explained: “If lots of fuel was spilled in the auditorium among the chairs with synthetic fabric and plastic elements, then even low-inflammable things could start burning. They are resistant to high temperatures, but not to extremely high ones. In this case the sprinkler system can be useless.”They found gasoline canister

So, it really looks like Putin and company are taking this terror attack as an opportunity to “reveal the man behind the curtain“ publicly, which means exposing so called “ISIS“ terror attacks for what they always were. Which is a significant step forwards on the public front! The only question is, how far will they go in dropping the curtain for public consideration? They might go further than we expect. And if not now, probably step by step in the future.

As expected. TASS, today (in Ru, translated):

The attackers at Crocus City Hall were under the influence of drugs

The type of drug is determined by an examination, law enforcement agencies reported. The terrorists who attacked Crocus City Hall were under the influence of narcotic or psychotropic substances.

This was reported to TASS by law enforcement agencies.

"Four of them were under the influence of drugs. The examination determines what kind of drug or psychotropic they used," the agency interlocutor said. He did not rule out that they took banned substances not only on the day of the terrorist attack.

So, it really looks like Putin and company are taking this terror attack as an opportunity to “reveal the man behind the curtain“ publicly, which means exposing so called “ISIS“ terror attacks for what they always were. Which is a significant step forwards on the public front! The only question is, how far will they go in dropping the curtain for public consideration? They might go further than we expect. And if not now, probably step by step in the future.
Hmm... how close are we to 'international truth bombings'? If Russia's investigation gets all the way to Denver, the Deep State might soon become the Shallow State...
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

From Tass, we learn how they might spend the rest of their "life" :
They will be confined to a so-called ‘coffin’ (a 4x6 square-meter cell) for the rest of their lives. They will be able to move only in a bent position with their hands behind their backs.
That sounds like torture to me and a lot worse than what Solzhenitsyn was subjected to.

Why should I ever give a psychopathic perpetrator power over me by essentialy inducing me into acting in cruel/sadistic ways? Why should I give him (and/or the dark forces working through him) ANY energy, least of which, energy that could very well also take a toll on my soul? Why should I lower myself into his scum-world? I‘m not that scum and that scum won’t force me into his world no matter what! At most, I might punch the guy in the face a couple of times as hard as I possibly can. But that’s how far I would ever go in engaging in cruelty/sadism.

Having said that, I think there is a strong differentiation to be made here to killing a evil human being, and more specifically, accomplishing it quickly with as little cruelty as possible. I think that is something quite different and totally justified. It‘s basically comparable to getting rid of a bug, quickly and efficiently, which is best for all involved.

I know this is somewhat of a crazy reasoning, but humanity's choice that brought on the Fall resulted in the OPs having an STS life experience rather than the STO experience as was originally intended (my understanding). The result was the creation of psychopaths as failed OPs. So, in a way, they are victims of this choice that humanity brought about. As such, maybe some bit of compassion for these damned creatures doing what is in them to do. A quick execution as opposed to a torturous life sentence - a moral dilemma for sure although when I must think of the horrendous acts perpetrated on their child victims in particular, I do want the worst possible pain inflicted on them. Knowledge of those crimes is soul crushing to me and how much more so if I accept ongoing torture of fellow victims of the Fall even if they aren't souled humans? A conundrum for me. I have to think that having even a shred of compassion for the worst among us is exactly what 4DSTS wants to exterminate. Are they succeeding?

On another note, is GRU the old name for Russian intelligence i.e. their CIA?

Khorasan Province is known as a big saffron producer. In fact, Khorasan’s saffron is considered a part of Khorasani culture. Saffron is both a spice and the flower it comes from. The flower's Latin name is Crocus, as it is in Russian and other Slavic languages.
How sad that nature's sweet, delicate harbinger of spring will forever be tarnished by this horrific terrorist attack.

And they'd probably laugh at you.

Most likely, that's for sure.

You seem to be under the impression that those guys didn't know what they were doing in killing those people. Maybe you think they thought they were shooting roses at them?

My impression is that we don't know the details despite the obvious. But if you think I am being devil's advocate you are getting the wrong impression. Unless you agree with the torture....

You think they didn't know the consequences of what they were doing?

Can you assure me that it is as you say? If the psychopath is not born as such, he is manufactured. Of course, it gets to the point of being unrecoverable. The brain damage is there.

Remorse? Really? Those guys don't see killing dozens of people as a "horrible reality", they see it as fun, clearly.

Those guys don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

I think you are missing my point. And it has to do with the question: How do you get them to confess and talk without torture?

Do you have a useful idea, contemplating as many variables as possible or are you falling into black and white thinking?

Now if you think I'm being too naive, you're missing the mark by a mile.

From Tass, we learn how they might spend the rest of their "life" :
It's a horrible sentence. A sadistic one. Better would have been the death penalty. I wonder if this sentence is meant to soften the blow of the attack on the population. It would be interesting to see what the Russians think of it, but it's still too early, the shock is still there and will be for a long time. The Russian heads of state have said (I've read it several times) that the population was giving to justice a free hand to do anything on the terrorists. All the Russians? And a sadistic condemnation? It is difficult to put oneself in the place of the Russians, just as it is difficult to see what would be the best sentence for these murderers. Do the Russian State want to show the harshness of the state to everyone, outside Russia too? Saying : this is what will happen to you if you come and do a terrorist attack?

As expected. TASS, today (in Ru, translated):

This happens more often than one would think. Not only in cases like these, but in everyday crime. Many criminals use some type of drug to prevent fear from conditioning or paralyzing them when they are going to attack. Not only in these situations, the same thing happens in wars.

With this you can consider that (I'm not saying this is so for this case, but it is a possibility) the use of drugs to lower your level of consciousness could imply that somehow something is bothering you and you have to shut it up, or else you won't be able to do your job.

I’ve noticed that you have a very idealistic view of things, from the Milei situation in Argentina, to here with these Crocus attackers.

I think you’re very emotionally invested in, if not the way things should be, then at least, the way things could be.

I’m only pointing this out because that may prevent you from coming to terms with the way things actually are.

Yes, it sucks. But it’s better to work on the fact that it sucks, than to become blocked by the wish that it didn’t.

It would be optimal to be able to have the best of both, more balance, so that you can consciously choose to think about how things could be better, and also work on how they’re not right now, rather than just let the emotions dictate your outlook on things.

Idealistic? Look, just because I don't make it public, doesn't mean I don't think about it, but if there is someone angry with what is happening in my country with Milei, it's me, and this guy is a rabid dog. And I believe that if the dog cannot be cured, it must be sanitized... with a rifle.

It seems to me that if we are going to talk about being emotionally involved, read what everyone is writing. The anger is such that I know that more than one of you would like to grab each one of these terrorists and beat them to a pulp with your fists.

Better would have been the death penalty.

Much of the world has eliminated capital punishment in favor of life sentences although I believe I read recently there was a country clamoring to reinstate capital punishment (can't remember which one). Maybe the solution to the supposed moral dilemma of how to punish extreme criminals/terrorists is to let the convicted choose - quick, painless execution or rest of your life confinement under terrible (physical/psychological) conditions. I suppose if one is still alive, there's always the chance one might actually get a reprieve and either a shorter sentence or freedom. And then we're back to those who know their crimes will result in execution, and so their actions were intended and deliberate. Capital punishment has been proven not to be a deterrent. The fact we are an STS world probably prevents any real solution to the development of criminals and the 3D/4D power structure fomenting these realities. The Cs have said as much - 4D is our only hope of relief.

John Helmer has a bit on this:

His latest has something similar:

Yet to be acknowledged, though, there has been an operational failure for the Kremlin and the Moscow city and Moscow region governments, but it is neither military nor ideological. This is that the casualty toll is at least twice the number it might have been if not for the maladministration of the Crocus building construction permits and the failure to enforce fire security and evacuation codes. “The building went up much too fast and we still have no video evidence of fire suppression, let alone a functioning alarm system,” comments a US engineer. “I’ve looked at the walls and ceilings. There were no pull stations, sprinkler heads, smoke or heat detectors visible. When people were being led out, there were no strobe lights, bells, klaxons, or any other emergency signage.”

The majority of Russians are well aware that shoddy engineering and corrupt administration can cause mass loss of life; for example from methane explosions in the coalmines of the Kemerovo region, and in the slow poisoning of air and water in the steelmaking cities of the Urals. But in the most recent public opinion polling across the country, optimism for the future has never been higher.

Idealistic? Look, just because I don't make it public, doesn't mean I don't think about it, but if there is someone angry with what is happening in my country with Milei, it's me, and this guy is a rabid dog. And I believe that if the dog cannot be cured, it must be sanitized... with a rifle.

As a side note, and because this is what is happening, understand that my country is under attack. On all sides.

The rate of destruction is accelerating. Cancer patients are finding it impossible to get the medicines they need because the government is preventing it. Foreign governments are getting their hand in almost every aspect. The population is being subjected to internal hatred, division, loss of sovereignty and economic destruction worse than in times past. Drug trafficking, corporations taking over the nation's resources, Zionism, etc. The list is very long.

How could I not be angry?

If the murder of 150 Russian citizens is horrible, how horrible is the murder of an entire nation? And this is in my country, as well as in Palestine. The difference is the methods and the time.

It seems to me that if we are going to talk about being emotionally involved, read what everyone is writing. The anger is such that I know that more than one of you would like to grab each one of these terrorists and beat them to a pulp with your fists.

So, shoot Milei, because it affects you. Appeal to the consciences of mass murderers, because it doesn’t affect you.

Okay, got it.

Back
Top Bottom