Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

It seems to me this may be contact with 6d STO but a very weak signal. I just realized how hard channeling is... because once you entertain the idea you're talking to 6d STO the intention and aim can degenerate. Interesting experiment. All the answers are very short compared to the C's. but all the more easier to project ideas and thoughts onto this subject.

wetroof said:
It seems to me this may be contact with 6d STO but a very weak signal.
could you please explain how did you come to this conclusion?

So eh, Sasa and Ljubica, I see that, just 2 hours ago (which would have been after your started this thread), you both posted a link on your FB profiles to the site where you have posted your 'channelings'. So can you explain me to why you would do that if, as you say, the whole thing was a bad idea? Did you intend to come across as two-faced and disingenuous? Because that's the way it's looking. Or is there some other reason?

More to the point, do you think we want anyone to read that nonsense and see links and logos to ALL of our work on the left bar??!!

http://www.matrixworld-loviste.com/seansa28072011.htm

Maybe you didn't really read or understand the email I sent you a couple of days ago? Maybe you need to read it again, or, in the case that it all just goes in one ear and out the other (as it seems to have done the first time) maybe just read the last sentence, especially the bolded part.

Hi Sasa, I'm writing this email to you in the hope that you haven't gone too far off the deep-end yet and you still have some critical thinking capacity.

We've all read your 'channeling' transcripts and to say we are all totally amazed that you would even think to do something like this is an understatement. We thought that you had learned something from your time with us, but apparently we were wrong. What else can we conclude?

Perhaps you missed Laura's 'Knowledge and Being' video where she explains the perils of channeling and the many, many years of practice in 'mental hygiene' and getting control over one's own programs and susceptibilities that it requires to even HOPE to get something that is:

a) from a real source of higher knowledge

b) not just the product of your own subconscious mind

Did you even read the Wave and Adventures series where she talks about all this? Did you understand ANY of it? It's hard to think you did.

I realise that you say that you are suspicious of the 'material' you have received, but I think you are not suspicious for the right reasons. You are not suspicious of yourself and your own vulnerabilities, otherwise you would not have taken this step.

I read the questions and answers and I have to say it is a wonderful example of very OBVIOUSLY Leading questions from you and your partner. Can you not see how ANYONE could do this and get ANY answer they wanted from their own subconscious mind?? You both are SO prejudiced in your questions that it is clear that you are like children in a jungle with NO IDEA of the dangers around. And you think we would want someone like that to be part of our network?

Have you no idea of the forces at work here? Have you not even been able to make the connection between your recent 'friendship' with this 'psychic' woman from Belgrade and the things that you have entered into? You think because she likes the C's that she is one of the good guys? Seriously?! Have you NO IDEA of the way these things work? That the MAIN way that people are manipulated is by the appearance of people who seem to be 'just like us' with the same interests etc.?

We have dealt with DOZENS of situations where someone wants to worm their way into our group, and they do it by using gullible group members, just like you. You think we can't spot it? You think you can see better than our network of people who have been dealing with these situations for decades?

Sasa, let me make it clear, on behalf of all of us here: You are on very dangerous ground. You are a 'babe in the woods'. We are not prepared to have as a part of our network anyone who displays such a naive and careless attitude to our work and projects.

We don't care if you continue with your 'experiment' but rest assured that, in the interest of our network and our overall goal, we cannot afford to have anything to do with it or with anyone involved in it.

wetroof said:
It seems to me this may be contact with 6d STO but a very weak signal. I just realized how hard channeling is... because once you entertain the idea you're talking to 6d STO the intention and aim can degenerate. Interesting experiment. All the answers are very short compared to the C's. but all the more easier to project ideas and thoughts onto this subject.

More to the point, all of the answers are simply their own conscious and unconscious prejudices.

wetroof said:

No, it doesn't even remotely appear to be 6D STO. And that's the problem. You can't tell and neither can they. Nor millions of other people (if not billions). Geeze, I spent 40 years of my life studying and working with a lot of preliminary experiments to be able to tell. It's not something you undertake lightly.

When you first told me about it, certainly, I was alarmed, but I didn't want to pre-judge it. After all, who knows? Maybe one or other of you have a gift or a calling. But when I read those transcripts, I was appalled. I mean, it's not even "talking to dead dudes" (which can be entertaining if a bit dangerous for the unwary). No, indeed, all I see there is a sort of emotional/mental mutual masturbation. It's so bad, it's not even wrong. And that is why I wrote to you as follows:

On 8/9/2011 4:47 PM, Saša Miæanoviæ wrote:
>
> We are very skeptic about all the information we obtained from this source but if there is any truth in it then it deserves due attention.

I've had a look. I think you should ALL of you stop this sort of thing right now. None of you have the knowledge or experience to evaluate contacts. Haven't I said more than once that if you have never done a full-bore exorcism and survived it, you have no business working a spirit board?

I really can't believe you've even done this after all I've written and said on the topic.

L

And then followed with this:

On 8/9/2011 4:47 PM, Saša Miæanoviæ wrote:
>
> Dear Laura,
>
>
> Before going public with our session transcripts we would kindly ask you to give us some advice related to information we obtained from the source 6 Leo.

You need to bring this up on the forum and publish these sessions there for analysis. I don't have the time to go through it line by line.

I'm still just absolutely astonished that ya'll would even undertake to do this! What in the name of all good sense got hold of you???

L

Perceval said:
So eh, Sasa and Ljubica, I see that, just 2 hours ago (which would have been after your started this thread), you both posted a link on your FB profiles to the site where you have posted your 'channelings'. So can you explain me to why you would do that if, as you say, the whole thing was a bad idea? Did you intend to come across as two-faced and disingenuous? Because that's the way it's looking. Or is there some other reason?

Sasa and Ljubica, I really hope that this is not a misunderstanding due to language differences. It does indeed look like you are not taking this seriously enough. In fact, I'm sure you aren't because of your response to Joe's email to you a couple days ago:

Hi Joe,

I'm CCing this reply to Laura also.

You're right in things you have written me. I understand your concern and questions expressed in your words.

We are actually laughing at ourselves regarding this "experiment" of ours, but we thought that sharing everything with Elders was our obligation no matter what. It was very hard for us to send those transcripts, especially because of the things given from this source whatever it is. We hope that we won't create additional distress to anyone of you.

The good thing about our "experiment" was that we learned a lot about ourselves, about each other, created additional trust and enhanced open and sincere communication.

All in all, we understand your reaction, and accept whatever punishment you find appropriate, whether it is evoking my EE certification, our suspension from forum or even total ban from it and exclusion from FOTCM.

Yours,
Ljubica, Zoran & Sasa

It's not our place or remit to "punish" anyone. Joe made the point rather clearly.

We don't care if you continue with your 'experiment' but rest assured that, in the interest of our network and our overall goal, we cannot afford to have anything to do with it or with anyone involved in it.

I have enough on my plate right now that I don't need to be dealing with this kind of thing and having this nonsense associated with me. My god! Maybe you need to have the final sentence Joe wrote conveyed to you in a more formal way, like from our lawyer?"

Perceval said:

More to the point, do you think we want anyone to read that nonsense and see links and logos to ALL of our work on the left bar??!!

http://www.matrixworld-loviste.com/seansa28072011.htm

Maybe you didn't really read or understand the email I sent you a couple of days ago? Maybe you need to read it again, or, in the case that it all just goes in one ear and out the other (as it seems to have done the first time) maybe just read the last sentence, especially the bolded part.

But we put on our FB page a link to initial post of this thread (translated to Croatian) so that people who don't know English so well can also see our mistakes. The séances are there just to provide them to see what we did wrong by themselves.
Matrix World website is used for all translations done by Croatian group of sott translators.

We take your posts and mails very seriously and we're willing to translate even them in order for people to understand the whole thing better.
We're open for any suggestions.

Herr Eisenheim said:
wetroof said:

Basically because it identified as STO and the name it gave. And I want it to be true. It could be an impersonation which I didn't consider. Even if there was some connection with the higher centers its pretty obvious to me that there is a weak signal / STS interference. So in that sense I don't think it would mean much anyways. because the line of inquiry... and responses doesn't seem that productive...actually destructive. very focused on coming destruction and ideas like relocation. though I can't say I blame Ljubica, Saša, or Zo for it.

Saša said:
But we put on our FB page a link to initial post of this thread (translated to Croatian) so that people who don't know English so well can also see our mistakes. The séances are there just to provide them to see what we did wrong by themselves.
Matrix World website is used for all translations done by Croatian group of sott translators.

We take your posts and mails very seriously and we're willing to translate even them in order for people to understand the whole thing better.

Sasa, look at poor Wetroof's response - he - and millions like him are easily duped. It is irresponsible to publish it anywhere outside this forum where it can be an example of extraordinary hubris. It's almost the same as Kerry Cassidy letting Richard Hoaxland get up and talk about Comet Elenin being a guided craft. There are millions of people who do not have discrimination or discernment who can be influenced to think it's an okay idea to just try it themselves! You are lucky that something worse didn't happen - and you are still not out of the woods on that score. Energies that you send out or stir up in this way can come back to bite you severely.

wetroof said:
Basically because it identified as STO and the name it gave. And I want it to be true. It could be an impersonation which I didn't consider.

First rule of channeling: ALWAYS assume that the contact is lying about everything until proven otherwise. That is, unfortunately, the truth of those other realms.

Laura said:
I have enough on my plate right now that I don't need to be dealing with this kind of thing and having this nonsense associated with me. My god! Maybe you need to have the final sentence Joe wrote conveyed to you in a more formal way, like from our lawyer?"

We are really sorry if we misunderstood your last mail to me:

> All in all, we understand your reaction, and accept whatever
> punishment you find appropriate, whether it is evoking my EE
> certification, our suspension from forum or even total ban from it
> and exclusion from FOTCM.

Write the story on the forum and post the translated transcripts of your experiment there.

L

If you want us to we will erase everything from our FB account and from MW website because we really understood it to come out in the public with our story and transcripts as you have said. We are really sorry for any distress that we created to you and others around you.

edit: fix the quotation box

Saša said:
This is certainly not the material that deserves translation into Croatian. Even the way how you presented it smacks of self-importance. Even the choice to present this topic here on public forum reads like some weird form of masochistic exhibitionism.
Saša said:
At this point it certainly doesn't look like it. In fact these posts here and on Matrix are not posts from Sasa and Ljubica I know and cherish. It almost seems like possession of some sort.

Herr Eisenheim said:
wetroof said:

wetroof said:
Basically because [...] I want it to be true.

Good luck with that one as a way to navigate truth from lies in this world.

wetroof said:
very focused on coming destruction and ideas like relocation. though I can't say I blame Ljubica, Saša, or Zo for it.

And you don't think that Sasa, Ljubica and Zo are "focused on coming destruction and ideas like relocation"?

And yet you say "I can't say I blame Ljubica, Saša, or Zo for it"?

Can you imagine where they might have gotten those ideas from? Reading this forum perhaps?

Saša said:

You're missing the point, your mistake was to think it was a good idea to do it at all. Your first post on this thread comes across as "here's how not to 'channel', so that people can learn how to do it properly". You shouldn't be encouraging, in ANY way, people to 'channel' at all! This is one of those cases where it was such a bad idea that even explaining the details is dangerous for others because you can't avoid some level of encouragement to others to try for themselves.

As an EE teacher Sasa, you have a BIG responsibility to others AND to us. You clearly have totally ignored that responsibility. What kind of impression do you think you're going to give to the average person who MIGHT be interested in EE, if they find out you're claiming to be 'channeling' in this way? They would either run a mile or you'd encourage them to have a go themselves with potentially disastrous results.

Herr Eisenheim said:
It almost seems like possession of some sort.

One of the dangers when naive people think they can 'be a channel'.

Back
Top Bottom