Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

IMO I think this is a good example of why members should only have contact on the forum. Self importance and unresolved programmes will get ya every time. An awesome lesson eh? :evil:

Re: Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize

To add an observation to what has already been said, the mere fact that you cried during the session means you were buying in to what was coming through as gospel, so what makes you think you are in any position to tell anyone how to spot lies when channeling? Imagine someone not knowing anything about math, and after attempting to solve some equations and failing miserably, posting a guide for others on how to solve equations. Just because you reflect on your actions in retrospect does not mean your reflection is true, accurate, and worthy to be posted as some sort of "guide" to educate others. In your hubris you confuse your subjective guesses and imagination with real knowledge, experience, and wisdom.

I can see what are the dangers of that experiment because that material could be connected with Cass material, but luckily those secessions that gave predictions weren't published. By the reactions of others on FB I am not surprised because most people aren't probably so discernible, don't have knowledge, don't know how Work on oneself isn't really ride in a park, aren't really conscious what the implications are, don't take it serious because they lack painful experiences .

I found funny that question was asked if it was STS or STO source, because it's normal thing from STS to say it is because lies are their main weapon in 3D, if we assume it was some source from higher density not wishful thinking. It could be they were asking with suspicion but somehow by their reactions it didn't seem so which i found alarming, but I don't think that Sasha and Ljubica had any nefarious intentions, I know Sasha from EE classes that he holds in Zagreb and can say that I didn't see any pathological program's or hidden intentions(and I would notice that) and saying things like he got possessed or something like that is going to far I think.

I found it sad that all that ended like that because it looks like some kind of divide, and through divide it's easy to conquer, maybe it was the intention of dark forces. What struck me also is saying by Sasha that he is willing to take punishment, what I learned here, and why I came here is because this isn't some hierarchical institution where you are judged or condemned or whatever, and punishment won't solve anything in the end if we don't learn from lessons.

But I also think it will be a sad thing to not give people a second chance, but I know what kind of people exist and that caution is never enough and know that Laura and crew probably had to go through hell and are still there, and that through one member all members can be jeopardized, so this was a good lesson about responsibility and discernment, But the mistakes are also part of the progress, no one didn't came to where they came without falling before learning how to stand, and people are different. I think this was a good lesson for us all in the end and that judging won't do anything constructive, what is done is done, but if nothing isn't learned from lessons, then there's a problem, but I think this isn't the case here.

Re: Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize

SAO said:
To add an observation to what has already been said, the mere fact that you cried during the session means you were buying in to what was coming through as gospel, so what makes you think you are in any position to tell anyone how to spot lies when channeling?

It also suggests that the source of both the questions and answers was the prejudice of the 'channelers'

I'd like to know whose idea it was to do this and who encouraged it?

dannybananny said:
I can see what are the dangers of that experiment because that material could be connected with Cass material, but luckily those secessions that gave predictions weren't published.

It's not the danger of association that is so terrible, it is the danger to the paricipants, and through them to the network, and further, the danger to other innocent people who might think this is a good idea.

There was clearly no real thought put into this in terms of external considering.

dannybananny said:
By the reactions of others on FB I am not surprised because most people aren't probably so discernible, don't have knowledge, don't know how Work on oneself isn't really ride in a park, aren't really conscious what the implications are, don't take it serious because they lack painful experiences .

See above. And its not just the lack of painful experiences, it's the lack of very specific experiences that prepare one for being able to explore the "other worlds."

dannybananny said:
I found funny that question was asked if it was STS or STO source, because it's normal thing from STS to say it is because lies are their main weapon in 3D, if we assume it was some source from higher density not wishful thinking.

That, along with about every other "question" asked was just a display of ignorance and lack of experience. As I said, first rule of exploring other worlds is to assume that every entity is lying from the outset, unless facts demonstrate otherwise. It's actually worse than that, but that's a good beginning assumption. If you have that assumption, you then realize that penetrating the cloud of darkness that surrounds this reality isn't going to be easy or fast. You have to prove yourself by knowledge and dedication. There is no free lunch; a truly good connection has to be earned.

dannybananny said:
It could be they were asking with suspicion but somehow by their reactions it didn't seem so which i found alarming, but I don't think that Sasha and Ljubica had any nefarious intentions, I know Sasha from EE classes that he holds in Zagreb and can say that I didn't see any pathological program's or hidden intentions(and I would notice that) and saying things like he got possessed or something like that is going to far I think.

I don't think they have nefarious intentions either but I WOULD like to know who's idea this was. As for thinking about the possibility of possession, I wouldn't toss that aside so easily. That is one thing that experience teaches: the approach and insinuation of evil is slow and insidious and subtle.

dannybananny said:
I found it sad that all that ended like that because it looks like some kind of divide, and through divide it's easy to conquer, maybe it was the intention of dark forces.

Certainly. That's why I am asking: who's idea was it and who encouraged it and who continues to encourage it?

dannybananny said:
What struck me also is saying by Sasha that he is willing to take punishment, what I learned here, and why I came here is because this isn't some hierarchical institution where you are judged or condemned or whatever, and punishment won't solve anything in the end if we don't learn from lessons.

Exactly. That he said that struck me as bizarre. We aren't about punishing. It's like he was a little kid who did something he KNEW he shouldn't have done and was trying to get back in good graces. It tells me that he didn't learn a thing.

dannybananny said:
But I also think it will be a sad thing to not give people a second chance, but I know what kind of people exist and that caution is never enough and know that Laura and crew probably had to go through hell and are still there, and that through one member all members can be jeopardized, so this was a good lesson about responsibility and discernment, But the mistakes are also part of the progress, no one didn't came to where they came without falling before learning how to stand, and people are different. I think this was a good lesson for us all in the end and that judging won't do anything constructive, what is done is done, but if nothing isn't learned from lessons, then there's a problem, but I think this isn't the case here.

I'm still waiting for further information and explanations. As always, I will act to protect the network energetically and practically.

To say that I am gobsmacked by this STUPID idea to try and channel STO 6D is totally understating how I feel about this.

HOW can you even begin to think that you could contact anything other than your subjective self-conscious is beyond me. Did you forget that Laura has spent years and years of learning, cleaning her machine and her mental hygiene before even attempting something like this. And then she got nothing by 2 years of attachments and dead dudes before anything useful came through.

What you have done smacks of self-importance and excessive pride and arrogance. I am having a very difficult time believing my eyes that someone who has been on this forum, SUPPOSEDLY read Laura's many books and material and one even being an EE instructor could do something like this. And then to think that they had contacted STO beings!!!! I am utterly disgusted.

And then to put it up on FB and a blog??? People are so ignorant of what is "out there" that all they see is what they want to see. Which is that you actually are doing good. Gah!

I, too, think that you are acting as if someone possessed. You certainly are not acting like someone who is thinking at all.

This whole thing is very disturbing on so very many levels.

Laura said:

It was our mutual idea, no one encouraged it in any special way and no one is encouraging it now. Like written in initial post of this thread all we wanted, and were said to do, was to show what kind of mistake we did and to show to people what not to do.
Like Herr Eisenheim said in his posts, we talked about this idea when we were all together during our FOTCM gathering in June. After studying T.C. Lethbridge work a little bit further we just decided to give it a try. And the results are shown here.

Laura said:
I'm still waiting for further information and explanations. As always, I will act to protect the network energetically and practically.

We'll gladly provide any additional information and explanation. Please, could you let us know what else is needed.

Saša said:
Laura said:

It was our mutual idea, no one encouraged it in any special way and no one is encouraging it now.

Someone had to have started the conversation. You can't make a (mutual) decision to do something without someone suggesting the idea. So who's mind was it on (or was it on all your minds?), and who suggested that you consider doing this - before the mutual decision was made?

Who was the initiator or the conversation where the decision was made?

Laura said:

The quote below led me to believe this "experiment" was known of. So now I do wonder what the real story is?

Saša said:
We are most grateful to Laura and Chateau crew for encouraging us to share this information with all of you.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

RedFox said:
Saša said:
Laura said:

It was our mutual idea, no one encouraged it in any special way and no one is encouraging it now.

Someone had to have started the conversation. You can't make a (mutual) decision to do something without someone suggesting the idea. So who's mind was it on (or was it on all your minds?), and who suggested that you consider doing this - before the mutual decision was made?

Who was the initiator or the conversation where the decision was made?

If I remember correctly, one of the first times we had this kind of conversation was when Herr Eisenheim, on our FOTCM meeting in June, talked about his visit to Chateau and how he hoped that during that visit there would be a session with the Cs and how he would like to be present on that session. And then we started to talk about it. Herr Eisenheim conclusion was that we're not ready for it at that time although the idea was very attractive. The result as you have seen it was our mutual idea, as already said.

dannybananny said:
I can see what are the dangers of that experiment because that material could be connected with Cass material, but luckily those secessions that gave predictions weren't published. By the reactions of others on FB I am not surprised because most people aren't probably so discernible, don't have knowledge, don't know how Work on oneself isn't really ride in a park, aren't really conscious what the implications are, don't take it serious because they lack painful experiences .

And that's the problem, people will simply assume it's ok to channel entities in this way, or to channel entities at all. There is a huge general ignorance on how matters of the other world, and of our own subconscious, work. Anything that looks, sounds, smells and feels in any way out worldly ,will automatically be taken as some spiritual experience. Like the mediumistic contacts that are so much on the hype, people see/hear these beings/voices and simply take for granted that that's the true, and that they are living a highly spiritual experience.

dannybananny said:
I found funny that question was asked if it was STS or STO source, because it's normal thing from STS to say it is because lies are their main weapon in 3D, if we assume it was some source from higher density not wishful thinking.

Even framing the question in STS versus STO terms is an assumption that the entity (already assuming this is an entity, that wasn't even assessed) knows what that is. It was pure leading from the beginning. They determined that there was STS and STO, that there were such things as densities, and the entity (again, assuming there was one), would have to know exactly what they were talking about. This is creating the ground for a very unhealthy, dangerous dynamic, to put it mildly. They proceeded to try to get supposed entity to give prophecies. Getting something you're receiving through spirit board for the first time to give you prophecies is just simply dangerous. Very dangerous. You have the danger of getting yourselves lost in your mental fabrications and going even deeper within your own assumptions, danger of having completely opened yourselves up to lies, and then accepting them as truth, danger of, if there was indeed a real entity, purely feeding it through your carelessness.
Guys, please take all the feedback on board (not saying you aren't). This is a very serious matter that involves you and the network.

I agree that there doesn't seem to be any conscious maliciousness from their part in all of this, but great naivete, and that would beg the question, Howcome?

Sasa said:
All in all, we understand your reaction, and accept whatever punishment you find appropriate, whether it is evoking my EE certification, our suspension from forum or even total ban from it and exclusion from FOTCM.

As others have said, you're missing the point here. It isn't about punishment, how could it ever be? It is about UNDERSTANDING what happened from your part, and protecting the network from Laura's part.

Al Today said:
Laura said:

The quote below led me to believe this "experiment" was known of. So now I do wonder what the real story is?

Saša said:
We are most grateful to Laura and Chateau crew for encouraging us to share this information with all of you.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

The real story is that we conducted this "experiment" on our own, without networking as written in initial post, and later informed Laura and the Chateau crew about it, when they gave as advice to share everything out in the public as written in Laura's mail to me:

Write the story on the forum and post the translated transcripts of your experiment there.

Saša said:
If I remember correctly, one of the first times we had this kind of conversation was when Herr Eisenheim, on our FOTCM meeting in June, talked about his visit to Chateau and how he hoped that during that visit there would be a session with the Cs and how he would like to be present on that session. And then we started to talk about it. Herr Eisenheim conclusion was that we're not ready for it at that time although the idea was very attractive. The result as you have seen it was our mutual idea, as already said.

Ok, so that was the starting point. Was it an attractive idea to all of you? Herr Eisenheim perhaps you can post how you remember the conversation going, and explain the idea being attractive?

I presume that at some point later after this conversation (perhaps with on Ljubica, Zo and Saša present) the subject of channelling was brought up again.
Can you (and the others) remember how the conversation went - presumably between only the three of you (Ljubica, Zo and Saša)? How was it decided between you this was a good idea?

Was it many conversations over several days/weeks/months?

What did each of you say? Perhaps each of you can add your own part of the conversation and understanding/feelings at the time?

Saša said:
It was our mutual idea, no one encouraged it in any special way and no one is encouraging it now. Like written in initial post of this thread all we wanted, and were said to do, was to show what kind of mistake we did and to show to people what not to do.
Like Herr Eisenheim said in his posts, we talked about this idea when we were all together during our FOTCM gathering in June. After studying
Exactly.
I guess what hurts the most is the thought that you went and did this thing without even bothering to check with the network or to mention it to anyone, especially after we established that none of us is ready for such thing when you first mentioned spirit board., and especially because you must be aware that your actions affect all of us.
You were said to bring what you did to the forum for examination by the network, you were not said to make yourself into some sort of channeling heroes who sacrificed for others which is the image you are now portraying all over matrix and fb. I am flabbergasted that you taking pride in the act which is nothing more then bunch of kids playing Laura and chateau.
I didn't utter my words here about possession lightly, but knowing you both ( cant say anything about Zo because he hasn't spoken much this time) prior to this incident, and seeing your behavior and words now - this hypothesis ranks very high as possible explanation.
Did you think it is coincidence seers were cursed since ancient times. Remember Cassandra or Medea. To even think that you two are equipped to prevail where thousands of others have faltered, and to not doubt it and check it with the network boggles my mind speaks tones about your present state of mind.

I simply cannot believe the texts on Matrix, the website which is supposed to serve as window into our material for people who cannot speak English.
I also cannot believe the interview with "psychic" from Belgrade and advert for her office or agency as she calls it is still there although we expressly made a point it doesn't belong to Matrix website and it was agreed it will be removed.

I am deeply saddened that months of hard work on Matrix website (ironically mostly by Ljubica) are now completely ruined thanks to this foolish act of ego.

Back
Top Bottom