Explosion at fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas - Meteorite or comet fragment?

Re: Explosion hits fertilizer plant north of Waco, Texas

Could it be a precision bomb set to air burst, with a last second maneuvering rocket firing, or a cluster type warhead firing, and scattering several warheads over a larger area to increase the blast radius?

Seems like it comes in from a low angle, so if it was a bomb, it could have been released many miles away, and glide in.

The coincidence that a fireball would exactly hit the center of this plant (plus minus a few meters) in combination with the ability of the PTB to predict it and lay a fire early enough, would be infinitely mind-boggling and jaw-dropping.

I have 2 additional ideas that I could be reconciled with:

1. The PTB were able to detect the trajectory of the fireball early enough and determine the approximate impact location. The impact location was near this fertilizer plant, and they have secret satellite beams that can alter the trajectory of falling fireballs slightly. So they alter the trajectory to exactly hit the fertilizer plant, plant a fire in advance, and the cover up is complete as soon as the fireball hits the plant.

2. The PTB were able to detect the trajectory of the fireball early enough and determine the approximate impact location. The impact location was near this fertilizer plant, and to cover up the probable flash + boom that the fireball is going to cause, they just plant a fire, hide a bomb, and ignite the bomb at the exact second they have predicted the fireball to hit. Thus, the exploding fireball would be 'overshadowed' by the bomb.

If you know the size and the approximate trajectory of a fragment falling from space, can you determine altitude of its explosion or could we say whether it is going to hit the ground or not?

If one could predict for sure it will hit in advance, can anyone here suggest what would be the range of parameters? (size, speed, entry angle etc.)

All of the proposed predictions are just impossible to my mind. That leaves us with the freaking impossibility that if it WAS a meteor/comet fragment, it was damned intelligent.

Laura said:
Yeah, I know all that which is why the whole thing is exercising my mind so much. With all of the pros and cons, we are still left with what happened. If it were an impacting fireball - which looks possible - then we have the extraordinary coincidence of a burning fertilizer plant near WACO, fer gawd's sake, the destruction of which led to the alleged "fertilizer bombs" that took down the Murrah building in Oklahoma, AND we have a near simultaneous explosion in Oklahoma...

And then there is also the fact that this 50 year old fertilizer plant is part and parcel of big agribusiness. What could be more orthogonal to truth than an entity, in this case a business, that has been materially supporting the rape of the planet for many decades?

What comes to my mind is that fire has been caused by some EM impulse/s with source from underground or space, which worked like the web and caught a meteor, or EM energy was strictly connected between earth and meteor. Fire was just spin-off effect caused by invitation or explosion due to the influence of impulse.

I am not convinced as it happens, but maybe this is good direction.

Laura said:
All of the proposed predictions are just impossible to my mind. That leaves us with the freaking impossibility that if it WAS a meteor/comet fragment, it was damned intelligent.

If this is indeed the case, perhaps this is a glimpse at 4D "technology". The C's have said that we cannot possibly understand the 4D technological level with our 3D limitations. It's all so very confusing at this point I don't know what to think.

QuantumLogic said:
Laura said:

If this is indeed the case, perhaps this is a glimpse at 4D "technology". The C's have said that we cannot possibly understand the 4D technological level with our 3D limitations. It's all so very confusing at this point I don't know what to think.

I also was thinking of 4D influences. As far as I know the C's once indicated that 4D STS can and do influence comets and their direction.

Pashalis said:
As far as I know the C's once indicated that 4D STS can and do influence comets and their direction.

I don't recall that. Do you have a quote or some context to help us find the quote?

Personally I have the impression that they (4D STS) don't really care much about the details of our cosmic tragedies. They just know about them and make the most of the fact that they happen when they do. This fragment suggests that to me:

Session 980704

Q: (L) But, as Ark pointed out, it is a very well organized site [Zetatalk], mirror sites,
she obviously has supporters and fans and all of that.
A: Any one seeking this can accomplish it. Do you really believe the
"Zetas" would expend energy warning humans about impending earth
changes?
Q: (L) Well, if they wanted humans to perceive the gray aliens as the good
guys they would! That's what occurs to me when I think about it.
A: How much energy do you expend warning squirrels about fires?
Q: (L) Okay, point taken. None. Is there anything else that we should ask
that we haven't asked, any subject...
A: To be continued... Good Night.

So, if we are like squirrels in the fire to them, I doubt they bother to micromanage how fires develop. But what do I know; maybe occasionally they do.

QuantumLogic said:
I have a question since you are so well versed in electricity/electronics. Would even a very small yield nuclear detonation at such a low altitude still produce an E1 pulse strong enough to disable electronics? All of the research I can find references rather large detonations, but I am unable to find anything on very small yield EMP effects.

QL - Nuc weapon technology has certainly progressed in who knows what areas - but suppressing the EMP would be a very tough one. I don't really know, but I doubt it.

30+ years ago I did design work on a NEMP detection and geolocation system that used HF (1-30MHz) antenna arrays in remote areas of the world and combined their detections via the signal bounce from the ionosphere. The purpose was to locate the source of the detonation and use the HF response to diagnose the type of detonation and infer design characteristics of the bomb. There was never an issue with signal-to-noise ratio.

Windmill knight said:
Pashalis said:
As far as I know the C's once indicated that 4D STS can and do influence comets and their direction.

I don't recall that. Do you have a quote or some context to help us find the quote?

Personally I have the impression that they (4D STS) don't really care much about the details of our cosmic tragedies. They just know about them and make the most of the fact that they happen when they do. This fragment suggests that to me:

I don't find it at the moment. But I think it must be in one of the earlier sessions.

It really is overwhelming to to try figuring that out. Possibly, for me, it 's better to have some rest to refresh one's mind and in the meantime wait for new inputs (photos of the area, local news, new youtube videos etc.).
Before going to bed, I just wanted to lay out plainly the categories of what might be the cause of the event, from what I understand upon all your posts. Maybe it will help (thank you for the hard investigating and brainstorming, LQB, Pashalis, Laura, anart and others).

3D natural phenomenon (i.e. comet fragment)
3D man-caused event, intentional (i.e. EMP, missile)
3D man-caused event, unintentional (explosion of the plant from fire)
4D intervention - influencing nature (remote navigation of a fragment)
4D intervention – other technology
4D unintentional ("byproduct" of battle in the skies)

It might be a combination of few of them or something different altogether... ?

LQB said:
QL - Nuc weapon technology has certainly progressed in who knows what areas - but suppressing the EMP would be a very tough one. I don't really know, but I doubt it.

30+ years ago I did design work on a NEMP detection and geolocation system that used HF (1-30MHz) antenna arrays in remote areas of the world and combined their detections via the signal bounce from the ionosphere. The purpose was to locate the source of the detonation and use the HF response to diagnose the type of detonation and infer design characteristics of the bomb. There was never an issue with signal-to-noise ratio.

That is very interesting work you did. The reason I ask is because I was looking at a 1-30 MHz spectrum waterfall chart this morning and noticed something odd. It is a gap in data that lasts approximately 45 minutes. But to me the time index seems off from matching up with the West, Texas event. Would you mind looking at this since you have prior experience with this. I realize the data gap could be caused by any number of things, so it may be nothing.

Attachments

• spec waterfall 4-18.jpg
    spec waterfall 4-18.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 4

I've got your Horne's of Moses book Laura and have read some of it, will get right on it now.

QuantumLogic said:
LQB said:

That is very interesting work you did. The reason I ask is because I was looking at a 1-30 MHz spectrum waterfall chart this morning and noticed something odd. It is a gap in data that lasts approximately 45 minutes. But to me the time index seems off from matching up with the West, Texas event. Would you mind looking at this since you have prior experience with this. I realize the data gap could be caused by any number of things, so it may be nothing.

The vertical periodicity you see (with freq) are probably PRF lines associated with the pulsed waveform spectrum. These are modulated in time (x-axis) by day/night variations in the ion content of the various layers of the ionosphere. Look along the vertical axis at t=00 and t=24 - they are essentially the same. So the variations you see in between are due to day/night ionosphere variations. That is the best I can do without knowing more about the waveform and the measurement.

Back
Top Bottom