Explosion at fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas - Meteorite or comet fragment?

Re: Explosion hits fertilizer plant north of Waco, Texas

LQB said:
QuantumLogic said:
LQB said:
QL - Nuc weapon technology has certainly progressed in who knows what areas - but suppressing the EMP would be a very tough one. I don't really know, but I doubt it.

30+ years ago I did design work on a NEMP detection and geolocation system that used HF (1-30MHz) antenna arrays in remote areas of the world and combined their detections via the signal bounce from the ionosphere. The purpose was to locate the source of the detonation and use the HF response to diagnose the type of detonation and infer design characteristics of the bomb. There was never an issue with signal-to-noise ratio.

That is very interesting work you did. The reason I ask is because I was looking at a 1-30 MHz spectrum waterfall chart this morning and noticed something odd. It is a gap in data that lasts approximately 45 minutes. But to me the time index seems off from matching up with the West, Texas event. Would you mind looking at this since you have prior experience with this. I realize the data gap could be caused by any number of things, so it may be nothing.

The vertical periodicity you see (with freq) are probably PRF lines associated with the pulsed waveform spectrum. These are modulated in time (x-axis) by day/night variations in the ion content of the various layers of the ionosphere. Look along the vertical axis at t=00 and t=24 - they are essentially the same. So the variations you see in between are due to day/night ionosphere variations. That is the best I can do without knowing more about the waveform and the measurement.

That makes sense with the solar exposure affecting the ion count in periods of light vs. periods of darkness. With your knowledge, any idea as to what could cause a data gap in instrumentation like this? This is beginning to take the thread off topic, so this will be my last question on this. Thanks for the explanations.

QuantumLogic said:
That makes sense with the solar exposure affecting the ion count in periods of light vs. periods of darkness. With your knowledge, any idea as to what could cause a data gap in instrumentation like this? This is beginning to take the thread off topic, so this will be my last question on this. Thanks for the explanations.

No idea

Laura said:
What if the predictive power has advanced that much? What about the fact that the observations of atmospheric meteor/comet interactions was classified a few years ago?

And what do you think the massive underground supercomputers are doing? Playing cards?
I don't think so.
They can "predict" things, but they are helpless. According to their deeds dont you see how desperate they are getting?

I wonder if this type of predictive power can be achieved solely with an increase of brute force raw computation power which is what mainstream supercomputers seem to be capable of. From what we have learnt so far, where a meteor hits is dependent upon factors determined by information fields at the destination point. Solving complex equations of motion of celestial objects is not likely to be useful in this regard. Maybe some 4D technology - consciousness coupled with computation power - advanced remote viewing could be capable of making such predictions. Just speculating.

Looking again at that frame when you can see the fiery thing:

unbenannt4EWYSN.png

I indicated the approximate place where the big storage tank is, with the red rectangle above. That bright light on the left is that fiery thing coming in.

Now also compare it again with the map:

Pashalis said:
unbenannt3JIBGD.png

The red dot on the bottom is the approx. standpoint of the camera man (indicated with the black number 3 and the gray/black arrow).
The yellow number 1 indicates the big tree wich can be seen in the video analysis at 02:11 and further on. We use the tree as reference point.
The black number 2 with the orange/yellow star below it, indicates the approx. place where the fire was burning before the explosion. We also use the fire as reference point.
It is kind of difficult to determine from where exactly the fire is coming from, in the above video, so I looked at another video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_ZKE6Yh33ww) in wich you can clearly see that it must be in that approx. area I idicated. Notice that the building in front of it doesn't seem to be on fire.
The big red arrow is the approx. direction in wich the fire bloom was blowing prior to the explosion.
The red line I created as a reference point. At 01:17 into the video analysis, you see the right hand corner of the concrete parking lot and a post right beside it on the grass. i used this two points (corner+pole) to create this red line. Notice the dictance from that read line to the fire.
The green line is another reference point wich I created through that corner of the blue metal box that is nearest to the camera man (02:11 into the video analysis). The blue box is standing before the camera man on the cocrete of the parking lot. The second point through wich I created this this green line, is the nearest corner of the top of the woody looking shed right before the fence on the grass.
Notice how that green line is touching the right side of the big tree and that the fire wich is a bit to the right of that green line.

The black line I created through the point of the camera man and the third whitish line on top of the woddy looking shed. Take a look at 02:11 into the video analysis. You can see that the first frame in wich we can see that fiery "object" coming in, is pretty much at the area I indicated with the yellow rectangle following to the right of the black line. Notice that the explosion has not happened yet.
The white line indicates the approx viewpoint wich we can see at 08:28. Listen and watch what the guy in the video analysis is noticing at that point. We can see something that looks like a glow or bright dust after the "object" has impacted the plant. I indicated that approx. area of the glow/dust with the black rectangle. The big white arrow indicates the approx. direction of wich that "object was coming from.
At 09:25 you can see shortly one frame in wich you can see, that right after or during the explosion, the are I indecated with the green rectange is on fire or exploding.

There is simply no connection from anything on the plant (like the big storage tank for example), to that fiery thing, before everything explodes. It is unlikely IMO that the big storage tank (or anything else on that plant) was ignited that far away (If we assume that it leaked gas into that direction) without any visible fire connection from that light on the left to anything on the plant. One would assume that something like fertilizer or the gas of it will more likely ignite near to the fire and the source of the heat and not that far away outside of the plant.

So I can only come back again to my initial conclusion that it was probably really an object from outside that struck the plant and caused the explosion. I would give that possibility a chance of 70% being the cause of that explosion right now, over the other theories. And from the brightness and fiery appearens I would guess it is "more likely" a comet then a weapon.

I'm wondering if the C's refered to this fertilizer event in the last session?

Session 23 March 2013:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30858.0.html

Q: (L) Well, thanks a lot! (Ailen) That's a nice way of saying, "No dice!" (L) Okay, as you know, we had a wonderful little exploding comet fragment out there in Russia that did some serious damage and injured lots of people. I'm not glad that it injured lots of people, but I just think it was pretty interesting that this happened like within three days of our new book "Comets and The Horns of Moses" being released in hardcopy. So, I guess the first question is: Anything to tell us about the exploding comet fragment, or whatever they wanna call it? It could have an asteroid, or it could have a comet fragment, or whatever?

A: Denatured comet but who's counting?

Q: (L) Okay. Is that all you're gonna say?

A: Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie! And it has "friends!"

Q: (L) Can you give us a time estimate on that? [laughter] (Belibaste) And location? (L) Location, maybe? (Andromeda) Roughly? Ballpark figures? (Belibaste) Plus size?

A: We would have liked to arrange things so that it could have hit [birds start chirping a lot in the background] on the very day of the book release, however things just don't work that way in the STO reality. Thus, the same applies to predictions of future impacts.

What exactly is a "Denatured comet"? And do they mean with "but who's counting?" that many comets are denatured?

What is the meaning of the word denatured in this case?
From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/denatured:

de·na·ture (d-nchr)
tr.v. de·na·tured, de·na·tur·ing, de·na·tures

1. To change the nature or natural qualities of.
2. To render unfit to eat or drink without destroying usefulness in other applications, especially to add methanol to (ethyl alcohol).
3. Biochemistry
a. To cause the tertiary structure of (a protein) to unfold, as with heat, alkali, or acid, so that some of its original properties, especially its biological activity, are diminished or eliminated.
b. To cause the paired strands of (double-stranded DNA) to separate into individual single strands.
4. Physics To add nonfissionable matter to (fissionable material) so as to prevent use in an atomic weapon.

Adj. 1. denatured - changed in nature or natural quality; "denatured alcohol"

So is the nature of a "Denatured comet" changed in its natural quality artificially, to deflect its trajectory? And does it happen quite often? And how would artificially be defined in this case? Would "attracted through negative mass consciousness" also qualify as artificial or "denatured"?

What do the C's mean with "Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie! And it has "friends!"?

Is it a reference to this fertilizer explosion? "Will be a doozie"

From http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/doozie :
Noun
doozie (plural doozies)
(US) something that is extraordinary. Often used in the context of troublesome, difficult or problematic, but can be used positively as well.
Most of the test was easy, but the last question was a doozie.

So do they mean by "Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie!" that the next comet that will hit will be "extraordinary. Often used in the context of troublesome, difficult"? That would certainly fit this comet impact of the fertilizer plant! If it was one...

And do they mean with "And it has "friends!" that some "friends" are "those" behind the deflection?

I'm also wondering if the "April Drop Dead Date" reference by the C's, some years ago, was in direct reference to this event? Combined with the Boston bombing and the big gold drop on the same day?

Pashalis said:
What exactly is a "Denatured comet"? And do they mean with "but who's counting?" that many comets are denatured?

count 1 (kount)
v. count·ed, count·ing, counts

a. To name or list (the units of a group or collection) one by one in order to determine a total; number.
b. To recite numerals in ascending order up to and including: count three before firing.
c. To include in a reckoning; take account of: ten dogs, counting the puppies.
2. Informal
a. To include by or as if by counting: Count me in.
b. To exclude by or as if by counting: Count me out.
3. To believe or consider to be; deem: Count yourself lucky.
v.intr.
1. To recite or list numbers in order or enumerate items by units or groups: counted by tens.
a. To have importance: You really count with me.
b. To have a specified importance or value: Their opinions count for little. Each basket counts for two points.
3. Music To keep time by counting beats.
n.
1. The act of counting or calculating.
a. A number reached by counting.
b. The totality of specific items in a particular sample: a white blood cell count.
3. Law Any of the separate and distinct charges in an indictment.
4. Sports The counting from one to ten seconds, during which time a boxer who has been knocked down must rise or be declared the loser.
5. Baseball The number of balls and strikes that an umpire has called against a batter.

To me it seems more logical or natural as who actually cares for the importance of the comet being denatured or not? But it is a tricky/mind boggling answer in this case. The way of C's :)

Pashalis stated, "...attracted through negative mass consciousness" ... I have questions and have been pondering this for the past week. Would the negative mass consciousness have to be coming from the particular location where the comet hits or can it be from the entire earth's populaces in general. Is there any reason for this area to be hit, are they opening a window, and if so, why this area?

I think comet igniting the explosion may be a red herring. Not that it's not possible, just that it's not necessary.

Consider: This particular plant was storing many times more than the limit for nitrate fertilizer required for DHS oversight. They were not in compliance with this DHS directive. Within the same time period we have a clearly staged mass bombing incident using black gundpowder.

The political vector of these incidents seems to be toward more DHS and government control and less civilian access to explosives. Everyone is already in tune with the "gun grabbing" agenda. What people don't realize is that to effectively resist a modern military people require access to explosives for IEDs. I think it's fairly reasonable that both the texas explosion and boston bombing were staged in order to create the political impetus to restrict civilian access to explosives.

TL;DR - Texas Explosion and Boston Bombing will both be used to reduce civilian access to explosives. The overall goal is the disarmament of the populace.

PerihelionX said:
I think comet igniting the explosion may be a red herring. Not that it's not possible, just that it's not necessary.

Consider: This particular plant was storing many times more than the limit for nitrate fertilizer required for DHS oversight. They were not in compliance with this DHS directive. Within the same time period we have a clearly staged mass bombing incident using black gundpowder.

The political vector of these incidents seems to be toward more DHS and government control and less civilian access to explosives. Everyone is already in tune with the "gun grabbing" agenda. What people don't realize is that to effectively resist a modern military people require access to explosives for IEDs. I think it's fairly reasonable that both the texas explosion and boston bombing were staged in order to create the political impetus to restrict civilian access to explosives.

TL;DR - Texas Explosion and Boston Bombing will both be used to reduce civilian access to explosives. The overall goal is the disarmament of the populace.

The question is how do you explain the flash/something hitting the plant. Seems that you would go with the missile explanation from what you wrote above, but then how to explain that whatever hit the plant seemed to be on fire?

The "firey thing" on the video looks to me like a "primary" explosion. This could be an accidental ignition of a explosive product or a demolition charge. This explosion occurs first and sets off the larger storage facility. To me it looks like the primary explosion is coming up from the ground. I could be totally off base though. But that's just based on my experience with things blowing up (I would rate myself moderately experienced in this area).

To me the missile theory is too complicated. Getting a plane, pilot, mission command crew, radar and air traffic control involved is far too complex. Not that it's not possible. But something like this, if it was sabotage, would most easily be accomplished with a pound of C4, a simple det timer, and one person.

PerihelionX said:
To me the missile theory is too complicated. Getting a plane, pilot, mission command crew, radar and air traffic control involved is far too complex. Not that it's not possible. But something like this, if it was sabotage, would most easily be accomplished with a pound of C4, a simple det timer, and one person.
Well if it was a missile signed by 'the secret team', then such logistics would be just another day at the office, even less hassle if deployed via a drone.

parallel said:
PerihelionX said:
Well if it was a missile signed by 'the secret team', then such logistics would be just another day at the office, even less hassle if deployed via a drone.

It could be a missile. That still seems like an overly complex plan. However the major thing to be considered is why the plant was burning in the first place.

Plant catches fire and then is hit by a missile? That's a strange coincidence. Unless the fire was a failed demo attempt and the missile was to cover it up.

Pashalis said:
If it is true that tracks melted (of wich I haven't seen any hard evidence yet) I'm pretty sure that it would need very high temperatures to do that. Or some electrica phenomenon caused by the "meteorite" alla "The Hutchison Effect" or something similar wich doesn't necessarily need any conventional heat to cause it to "melt".

But when we look at the picture I posted above, it seems that the nearest tracks (to the explosion) are either missing or covered in the debris.
But the tracks further on the left (where the "object" seems to have flown over", as can be seen in the analysis above also) seem to have been bend quite extremely outwards, into the direction the "object" was coming from. I don't think that a fertilizer explosion can accumulate such an extreme force even if it were near by the tracks, to cause those tracks to bend like that. But a electrical/plasma phenomenon certainly could do such kind of damage IMO... If a missle or another kind of weapon could do that I don't know.

It's sort of interesting that the other major meteorite impact in the US (I suspect) last year in Minden, also bent or damaged railroad tracks, not to mention cutting a train carriage in half!

Meteorite Impacts Earth in Minden, Louisiana - Media and Government Cover It Up

obyvatel said:
I wonder if this type of predictive power can be achieved solely with an increase of brute force raw computation power which is what mainstream supercomputers seem to be capable of. From what we have learnt so far, where a meteor hits is dependent upon factors determined by information fields at the destination point. Solving complex equations of motion of celestial objects is not likely to be useful in this regard. Maybe some 4D technology - consciousness coupled with computation power - advanced remote viewing could be capable of making such predictions. Just speculating.

I doubt remote viewing would work, since it appears to only 'view' a potential future event, which is entirely changeable up to the last moment. As for computing power; there seem to be literally dozens of fireballs entering our atmosphere every day, they are of different sizes and (probably composition) and they enter from many different angles and are therefore on many different trajectories. So are we to expect that someone is tracking every one of them and somehow analysing their composition and determining, on that basis, whether or not they are likely to hit the ground or detonate in the atmosphere? Sounds kind of implausible to me.

Back
Top Bottom