Explosion at fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas - Meteorite or comet fragment?

Re: Explosion hits fertilizer plant north of Waco, Texas

Perceval said:
obyvatel said:
I wonder if this type of predictive power can be achieved solely with an increase of brute force raw computation power which is what mainstream supercomputers seem to be capable of. From what we have learnt so far, where a meteor hits is dependent upon factors determined by information fields at the destination point. Solving complex equations of motion of celestial objects is not likely to be useful in this regard. Maybe some 4D technology - consciousness coupled with computation power - advanced remote viewing could be capable of making such predictions. Just speculating.

I doubt remote viewing would work, since it appears to only 'view' a potential future event, which is entirely changeable up to the last moment. As for computing power; there seem to be literally dozens of fireballs entering our atmosphere every day, they are of different sizes and (probably composition) and they enter from many different angles and are therefore on many different trajectories. So are we to expect that someone is tracking every one of them and somehow analysing their composition and determining, on that basis, whether or not they are likely to hit the ground or detonate in the atmosphere? Sounds kind of implausible to me.

I agree. Actually, I think that for the above reasons the most plausible explanation is probably the most 'implausible'. Given the EU comet theory (e.g., Jim McCanney's papers), then I think events like this are unpredictable by their very nature. Even knowing everything about such an object at a given time, some chaotic factor in the next instance could throw any prediction off, e.g., some discharging could alter its orbit a tiny bit, affecting where it will land. So if it was a comet fragment, I think it was a symbolic event, a type of meaningful synchronicity (the most improbable events have the greatest potential for information).
(This is also why I think comet events have such a big information potential, and can be 'directed' or 'attracted' by cosmic intelligence, including human.)

I also view it more as a symbolic message from the universe. It is as if the messages are becoming clearer with time, and as people do not listen, messages can be given louder too. I doubt those PTB idiots have the capacity to predict a single event with accuracy because of the fluid nature of reality, especially if information or consciousness are involved. Causality, thus predictability, is limited when other than physical parameters have to be taken into account.
However, they can deal with probabilities, and maybe with some vague sense of incoming doom coupled with some knowledge about cyclical catastrophes. Maybe at a certain level they sense the panic of their multidimensional puppet masters and act accordingly, which gives the impression that they know what they are doing. It is more likely IMHO that what happens is a sort of auto-powered loop: They sense something and act accordingly, the Universe sends a message because "they/we misbehaved", they act, the universe sends another slap in the face, etc.
It is easy to predict, regarding the great wisdom of our species, that the course of events in the human sphere will only aggravate these events in this causal loop, like charging a condensator which will one day or another discharge. The later it discharges, the worst it is.

Regarding why the fertilizer plant was already burning before the supposed commetary hit, it is possible (just speculating out loud) that an event, involving information in one way or another, happens outside of time. Then its physical manifestation manifests according to the usual causal time arrow (meteor -> fire) because of some restriction linked to our current realm. In this case, a glitch in the process is a possibility (the black cat in the matrix movie) and that information event produced a sequence (fire -> meteor -> fire) in the physical reality? Of course, all of this can be completely idiotic.

Approaching Infinity said:
Perceval said:
obyvatel said:
I wonder if this type of predictive power can be achieved solely with an increase of brute force raw computation power which is what mainstream supercomputers seem to be capable of. From what we have learnt so far, where a meteor hits is dependent upon factors determined by information fields at the destination point. Solving complex equations of motion of celestial objects is not likely to be useful in this regard. Maybe some 4D technology - consciousness coupled with computation power - advanced remote viewing could be capable of making such predictions. Just speculating.

I doubt remote viewing would work, since it appears to only 'view' a potential future event, which is entirely changeable up to the last moment. As for computing power; there seem to be literally dozens of fireballs entering our atmosphere every day, they are of different sizes and (probably composition) and they enter from many different angles and are therefore on many different trajectories. So are we to expect that someone is tracking every one of them and somehow analysing their composition and determining, on that basis, whether or not they are likely to hit the ground or detonate in the atmosphere? Sounds kind of implausible to me.

I agree. Actually, I think that for the above reasons the most plausible explanation is probably the most 'implausible'. Given the EU comet theory (e.g., Jim McCanney's papers), then I think events like this are unpredictable by their very nature. Even knowing everything about such an object at a given time, some chaotic factor in the next instance could throw any prediction off, e.g., some discharging could alter its orbit a tiny bit, affecting where it will land. So if it was a comet fragment, I think it was a symbolic event, a type of meaningful synchronicity (the most improbable events have the greatest potential for information).
(This is also why I think comet events have such a big information potential, and can be 'directed' or 'attracted' by cosmic intelligence, including human.)

By the time you could get a hot track from orbiting IR sats, the deed is nearly done. But I have little doubt that there is a group that is tasking everything they have to try to detect these things before they impact the atmosphere. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the S/W changes to IR sat and ground have already been made to detect cold bodies against a warm earth background - assuming that the sensor is capable.

PerihelionX said:
parallel said:
PerihelionX said:
To me the missile theory is too complicated. Getting a plane, pilot, mission command crew, radar and air traffic control involved is far too complex. Not that it's not possible. But something like this, if it was sabotage, would most easily be accomplished with a pound of C4, a simple det timer, and one person.
Well if it was a missile signed by 'the secret team', then such logistics would be just another day at the office, even less hassle if deployed via a drone.

It could be a missile. That still seems like an overly complex plan. However the major thing to be considered is why the plant was burning in the first place.

Plant catches fire and then is hit by a missile? That's a strange coincidence. Unless the fire was a failed demo attempt and the missile was to cover it up.

I was thinking it's quite possible that there were two meteor strikes - first one causing the fire.

In this article (video), the author leans towards the missle scenerio. Within the article, there was one paragraph that caught my eye.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/More_Anomalies_On_West_Texas_Fertilizer_Plant_Explosion_And_Government_Motives_To_Destroy_It_With_A_Missile_Strike/25580/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Another bizarre twist to this story is that a similar event dubbed the Texas City industrial disaster took almost 66 years ago to the date of the West Texas explosion from April 16th through April 17th of 1947. The SS Grandcamp which was docked with over 2,000 tons of ammonium nitrate detonated and created a large chain-reaction of fires and explosions which blew up other ships and facilities in the surrounding area. Curiously enough Monsanto had a chemical plant that was destroyed in this disaster which is interesting considering that they are linked to this current disaster with the lawsuit the West Fertilizer Company filed against them. Either way, this is another tough coincidence to ignore just like the miraculous coincidence of the Obama regime claiming they killed Osama Bin Laden 66 years to the date of the day that Adolf Hitler was said to have died right on May Day.

We have three different video perspectives of that explosion.

You can see the positions of every of those three cameras in the map below (My video analysis earlier was made from the video that was shot at position "1" on the map below):

unbenannt1052JP1.png

("F" indicates where I now think the fire was burning prior to the explosion. I still think the office building was burning prior to the explosion, but I'm not sure anymore when looking at the "3" perspective (see the next following video) if not parts of the "Fertilizer Plant" building (See picture below), that were nearest to the office building were burning also. That's why I placed the F between those two buildings)

Looking at this video perspective wich was shot from position 3 on the map above:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAA5NmmEWqc

It now is clear that the wind was blowing the fire not towards the big storage tank.

Look again at the picture below:

Pashalis said:
[....]

plantrenderFUYUS.jpg

(source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580185/frantic-search-for-survivors-after-deadly-texas-fertilizer-plant-blast/)

[....]

In this video you also can see a picture of the fire before the explosion from another angle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY3DhhQ_R3E

So my earlier map analysis is still pretty accurate, with the exemption that the fire, prior to the explosion, was not touching the big storage tank (or any other of the bigger storage tanks):

Pashalis said:
On the basis of the video I posted above and wich the guy in Lauras post analysed further, we can now determine the following:
(I used google earth to get a better view of what we actually see on the video and the analysing of it)

unbenannt3JIBGD.png

The red dot on the bottom is the approx. standpoint of the camera man (indicated with the black number 3 and the gray/black arrow).
The yellow number 1 indicates the big tree wich can be seen in the video analysis at 02:11 and further on. We use the tree as reference point.
The black number 2 with the orange/yellow star below it, indicates the approx. place where the fire was burning before the explosion. We also use the fire as reference point.
It is kind of difficult to determine from where exactly the fire is coming from, in the above video, so I looked at another video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_ZKE6Yh33ww) in wich you can clearly see that it must be in that approx. area I idicated. Notice that the building in front of it doesn't seem to be on fire.
The big red arrow is the approx. direction in wich the fire bloom was blowing prior to the explosion.
The red line I created as a reference point. At 01:17 into the video analysis, you see the right hand corner of the concrete parking lot and a post right beside it on the grass. i used this two points (corner+pole) to create this red line. Notice the dictance from that read line to the fire.
The green line is another reference point wich I created through that corner of the blue metal box that is nearest to the camera man (02:11 into the video analysis). The blue box is standing before the camera man on the cocrete of the parking lot. The second point through wich I created this this green line, is the nearest corner of the top of the woody looking shed right before the fence on the grass.
Notice how that green line is touching the right side of the big tree and that the fire wich is a bit to the right of that green line.

The black line I created through the point of the camera man and the third whitish line on top of the woddy looking shed. Take a look at 02:11 into the video analysis. You can see that the first frame in wich we can see that fiery "object" coming in, is pretty much at the area I indicated with the yellow rectangle following to the right of the black line. Notice that the explosion has not happened yet.
The white line indicates the approx viewpoint wich we can see at 08:28. Listen and watch what the guy in the video analysis is noticing at that point. We can see something that looks like a glow or bright dust after the "object" has impacted the plant. I indicated that approx. area of the glow/dust with the black rectangle. The big white arrow indicates the approx. direction of wich that "object was coming from.
At 09:25 you can see shortly one frame in wich you can see, that right after or during the explosion, the are I indecated with the green rectange is on fire or exploding.

So from the above we can see clearly now, that that fiery object was coming from outside of the plant. And the glow or dust was even further away. So it appears that that object was already on fire outside of the plant before it hit and exploded. What kind of missle is doing that? If it was a missle maybe it exploded in the air before it hit the ground because A: it was disigned that way. Or B: It was ignited by the heat in wich it was flying into, the fire that was blowing into that direction (intensified through the speed of the object itself, wich heated it even more).Or C: It hit a building or something else before it entered the plant (A picture of how the area to the right of the plant looks now, would help to determine that!).

The only things that were burning were the office building and/or the "Fertilizer Plant" building and the wind was turning the heat and fire not towards any other of those storage tanks or instillations on the plant area, prior to the explosion. (Look and compare the plant instillations in the above picture). So if we go with the "Fertilizer explosion due to the fire on the plant" exlplanation (wich is by now pretty unlikely IMO) then we must ask: Did the office building or the "Fertilizer Plant" building themselfs (or arround them) store that much explosive power?

Anyway I took the time and created a super slow motion video of every one of those three camara shots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc9I8kdt5HQ

Notice in particular the first video perspective in the video. It is the one wich is indicated with the number "3" in the map I posted above. Notice the bright fiery light source that is coming in, before the explosion itself happens. This fiery thing, seems to be even brighter than the explosion itself. Notice that the first video perpective (perpective number "3" on the map) is quite different from the following two. In the first perspective (perspective "3" on the map above), the fiery thing approaches almost directly towards the camera, wich is probably the reason why the lens is dazzled by the light much earlier then in the following two perspectives. In the following two perspectives the fiery thing is coming in from the left of the camera perspectives, therefore the lenses are dazzled much later then in the first perspective, actually only when the fiery thing itself is already in the viewpoint of the cameras.

Whatever is coming in, is so bright that you can almost suggest it is "as bright as the sun" or brighter!

Notice in particular the first perspective, in the super slow motion video above, and how long it takes before the explosion itself occures, all the while that fiery thing dazzles the lens of the camera and the area with light, quite intense!

I think the above proofs, once and for all, that something that appears to be very, very bright was coming in, from well outside of the plant and caused the explosion later. And my bet for what this object was, goes to: comet impact!

I still can't wrap my mind arround it, it is unbelievable, but it seems that this could certainly be the case. We indeed live in a very strange world!

Pashalis said:
I think the above proofs, once and for all, that something that appears to be very, very bright was coming in, from well outside of the plant and caused the explosion later. And my bet for what this object was, goes to: comet impact!

I still can't wrap my mind arround it, it is unbelievable, but it seems that this could certainly be the case. We indeed live in a very strange world!

Yeah. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around it too.

I'd like you to polish this analysis up for SOTT if possible. It needs a wider audience.

Pashalis said:
Anyway I took the time and created a super slow motion video of every one of those three camara shots:

I can't access the video, it says it's "Private" and I need a code from the owner :huh:

Wow, I was able to read it at the time it was just posted...
And I get the private/login page! Did something change?

JGeropoulas said:
Pashalis said:

I can't access the video, it says it's "Private" and I need a code from the owner :huh:

Is it better now? Can you watch it?
I've changed it to public.

If it was a missile, maybe they chose to 'fly' it through the existing smoke trail to keep it hidden as long as possible? Maybe, in addition, they knew that the speed of the missile was so fast that it would hardly be captured by a single frame of a regular video camera?

If it was a missile, the 'masterminds' behind it must have been very sure that it would remain a mystery, even with several cameras on the site.

It is unfortunate that there are only 3 views of this event.

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

I think this information is important, let's just say that given knowledge of all that happened and maybe what is happening right now, it would be trivial to calculate what is going to happen in the next few hours or days. The same thing is done with the weather forecasting and nobody ever wonders how it is possible. So given that there are cameras on every corner, satellites, sensors, drones, radars, telescopes etc. it is not a problem to acquire huge information density. The key is where are these informations get all processed? If you know that then you would know where the density is concentrated and that in itself can act as an attractor to some of the events. The universe actually points that way. Chelyabinsk for example. I dont think that the universe acts by chance but rather by design. Those who pay attention can learn a lot.
The boston marathon thing was only a charade to divert attention but of course that was not enough as was seen in the aftermath. It was pretty vicious. The real event happened somewhere else. Maybe it was the West maybe not I do not know. But i dont see any reason why to destroy an old factory by a missile. But then everything is possible especially if they are trying to desperately cover something.

Laura said:
Pashalis said:

Yeah. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around it too.

I'd like you to polish this analysis up for SOTT if possible. It needs a wider audience.

I can try. But it might take a while to include all the new data into it coherently and understandable...

I've come across another angle video of the fire just prior to the explosion.
I haven't seen that one before. Unfortunately you can't see the explosion itself.
I'm left wondering if there is more of that footage available that could show the explosion at the end?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zpEHHDe-48

This is a picture shot from about the same location that video was recorded:
(source: http://voicerussia.com/2013_04_18/5-to-15-people-dead-in-Texas-fertilizer-plant-blast/)
9fertilizerplanttexas3740E285E.jpg

Combined with this new picture I found from the fire prior to the explosion, from another angle:
(source: http://www.jpost.com/International/Up-to-15-dead-after-blast-at-Texas-fertilizer-plant-310245)
showimageYRR30.jpg

It is now clear that the office building was not burning (as I initially thought) prior to the explosion.
The only part that was burning was this part of the "Fertilizer Plant" building here (indicated through the red circle):
westfertiliserplanttexasgooglemapsDXCZX.png

So I'll need to correct my map analysis accordingly.

As it happens this is also exactly the point where they now say that the initial explosion occured.
You can see it in the next video.
In this video from CNN, the reporter also says that there is actually a crater at the scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLb_S5ukEWk

Quote of the reporter:
"This is the blast sight here. You can see the crater, wich is 93 feet wide, 10 feet deep. And that was part of one of the buildings that was on the ground here."

I'm not totally sure, but it seems that that crater is also located exactly under that red circle from wich they also say the initial explosion occured.
I didn't come across a overhead picture or data from official sources yet, wich shows where exactly this crater is located. But from the pictures and videos that mention that crater I conclude (as of now) that the crater is located exactly at the red circle.

Here you can read more about the crater itself:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/west-explosion/headlines/20130424-some-of-first-responders-found-within-yards-of-crater-from-west-fertilizer-plant-blast.ece

Fire officials said Wednesday that some of the volunteer firefighters and first responders who died fighting a fertilizer plant fire were found within yards of a 90-foot crater created by an explosion that killed 15 and crippled this small farming community.

[...]

The fire triggered an explosion that blasted through the 3-foot concrete foundation of the building where it occurred, then dug 10 feet deeper into the ground to form the crater.

[...]

The only intact part of the structure where the blast occurred is the portion of the foundation that was not taken out by the crater. The remaining foundation was covered in blasted chunks of concrete Wednesday. Some pieces were as small as basketballs. Others were as big as couches.
Those pieces of debris did not appear as visibly charred or burned as the debris at the second structure that was destroyed.
Officials said four nearby tanks containing anhydrous ammonia were largely intact Wednesday. Those have also been ruled out as a cause of the blast. State environmental regulators deemed the anhydrous ammonia a low risk to the nearby houses, apartments and schools six years ago.
Investigators, chemists, electrical engineers and fire experts from several state and federal agencies are involved in the inquiry.
Neon tape marked the circumference of the crater at different depths Wednesday. Part of the investigation is creating a three-dimensional map of the crater. Nearby, a corn silo stood warped and partially leaning. Its side was split open vertically and a massive pile of corn had spilled out.

So it seems we have a crater exactly at the point the fire was burning initially and where they also say that the initial explosion occured.

This eye witness reports, that they lost every communication, because the power went out. Their radio communication system did not work either.
I'm wondering if some kind of electrical EMP from that object followed by the explosion caused this?
Is it normal for a ordinary fertilizer explosion to cut off the power supply? Even radio communications?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZy0HTIEroU

So it seems that fiery object was coming in, directly through the smoke cloud of the initial fire and maybe crashed exactly in that part of the burning building and caused the crater. Another pretty odd thing, that raises the odds even higher to "freaking unbelievable" if it was a comet...

I'm mean we are talking about odds that accumulate in every direction, to such an unbelievable extend (if it was a comet) that you really have to wonder... What we are looking at (if it was a comet) is just so unbelievably odd, I tell you!

Laura said:
ametist said:
Looking at it again and again from different perspectives, it does look as if there was some quite powerful weapon used rather than ignition from another source of flammables, it's indeed too huge..

Was it a weapon or a comet fragment. I didn't have much luck trying to find missile strikes for comparison but the intense white glow was very much like the Russian meteorite though in the fertilizer plant case, whatever it was, it came out of a cloudy sky so you didn't have that long view of its passage

Found this one, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83R69JPt65A ) and it's a little convincing, but i have a strong feeling that it could have had something to do with (plus a little universal karma like others have shared) a possible meteorite impact.

The Lyrid meteor (the debris field from comet C/1861 G1 Thacher), shower was active from the 16th, through April 22, and this is also when the planet saw the Argentine Meteorite event on the 21.

Also there other fireball sighting's from other meteorite web pages (not as high profile is The Fireball Report web page, which has yet to include the Argentine video in it's data base :huh:) that had some fireball sightings in Co., in the province of Toledo, southwest of Madrid ( http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2013/04/16/bright-fireball-streaked-across-the-sky-above-madrid-spain/ ), on April 13, 2013, as well as other sectors of the BBM.

Also as well as the following, that could have easily been dragging (and or left behind) a few little buddy's given the size, and gravitational field that could be associated with them.

2013 HT14 - departed
Approximate diameter 19 meters (H=26.263)
Closest Earth approach 2.20 LD at 0457 UT on 18 April 2013 - Note: JPL reports an approach uncertainty of +/- 3 minutes
Inside Earth's Hill sphere 17 to 18 April 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 16 to 20 April 2013

Closest Moon approach 2.05 LD at 0445 UT on 18 April 2013
Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #1 downloaded from JPL on 23 April 2013 UTC
based on 23 observations spanning 2 days
Optical observation
reported from 3 observing codes during 2.0168 days: 807, G96, H01
designation assigned to Mt. Lemmon Survey observation at 0612 UT 21 April 2013
last observed at 0636 UT on 23 April 2013 by the Mt. Lemmon Survey
Note risk

JPL Small-Body Database
NEODyS Close Approaches
2013 HO - departed
Approximate diameter 25 meters (H=25.679)
Closest Earth approach 7.39 LD at 2346 UT on 11 April 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 6 to 17 April 2013

Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #4 downloaded from JPL on 25 April 2013 UTC
based on 55 observations spanning 4 days
Optical observation
reported from 12 observing codes during 3.9422 days: 104, 113, 160, 204, 300, 703, 807, C48, C73, G58, H21, I93
designation assigned to Catalina Sky Survey observation at 0841 UT 16 April 2013
last observed at 0718 UT on 20 April 2013 by ARO Westfield
Links

JPL Small-Body Database
NEODyS Close Approaches
2013 GJ69 - departed
Approximate diameter 17 meters (H=26.451)
Closest Earth approach 7.78 LD at 2104 UT on 15 April 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 12 to 19 April 2013

Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #2 downloaded from JPL on 25 April 2013 UTC
based on 20 observations spanning 6 days
Optical observation
reported from 5 observing codes during 5.8845 days: 204, C43, G96, H36, J95
designation assigned to Mt. Lemmon Survey observation at 0600 UT 12 April 2013
last observed at 0313 UT on 18 April 2013 by Schiaparelli Obs.
Links

JPL Small-Body Database
NEODyS Close Approaches
2013 GH66 - outbound
Approximate diameter 8 meters (H=28.091)
Closest Earth approach 3.98 LD at 0321 UT on 15 April 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 27 March until 4 May 2013

Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #3 downloaded from JPL on 22 April 2013 UTC
based on 38 observations spanning 15 days
Optical observation
reported from 7 observing codes during 14.8255 days: 291, F51, G96, H01, H36, J04, J95
designation assigned to Pan-STARRS 1 observation at 0825 UT 7 April 2013
last observed at 0414 UT on 22 April 2013 by Magdalena Ridge Obs.
Notes PMD candidate
Links

JPL Small-Body Database
NEODyS Close Approaches
2013 GD55 - departed
Approximate diameter 73 meters (H=23.329)
Closest Earth approach 2.37 LD at 0721 UT on 28 March 2013 - Note: JPL reports an approach uncertainty of +/- 8 minutes
Inside Earth's Hill sphere 26 to 29 March 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 23 March until 2 April 2013

Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #5 downloaded from JPL on 21 April 2013 UTC
based on 44 observations spanning 10 days
Optical observation
reported from 9 observing codes during 9.9407 days: 300, 448, 461, 807, D90, E23, F51, G96, H36
designation assigned to Mt. Lemmon Survey observation at 1033 UT 10 April 2013
last observed at 0907 UT on 20 April 2013 by Robert Holmes via Cerro Tololo Inter-American Obs.
Links

JPL Small-Body Database
NEODyS Close Approaches
2013 GH23 - departed
Approximate diameter 25 meters (H=25.62)
Closest Earth approach 5.46 LD at 1412 UT on 19 April 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 16 to 23 April 2013

Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #4 downloaded from JPL on 16 April 2013 UTC
based on 17 observations spanning 6 days
Optical observation
reported from 6 observing codes during 6.1781 days: 291, 568, F51, F65, Q62, W87
designation assigned to Pan-STARRS 1 observation at 0817 UT 7 April 2013
last observed at 1233 UT on 13 April 2013 by iTelescope Obs. Siding Springprogram code 1 via iTelescope Obs. Siding Spring
Links

JPL Small-Body Database
NEODyS Close Approaches
2013 FK - departed
Approximate diameter 75 meters (H=23.275)
Closest Earth approach 7.42 LD at 0935 UT on 6 March 2013
Inside ten LD of Earth 3 to 9 March 2013

Data based on JPL SSD orbit solution #9 downloaded from JPL on 22 April 2013 UTC
based on 44 observations spanning 35 days
Optical observation
reported from 4 observing codes during 34.4870 days: 474, 807, D90, E12
designation assigned to Siding Spring Survey observation at 1744 UT 17 March 2013
last observed at 0525 UT on 21 April 2013 by Robert Holmes via Cerro Tololo Inter-American Obs.
Links

So April had a tremendous amount of activity of celestial rocks floating around at this time.

But given all the hyper-dimensional activity all about, it would seem that anything is "natural, or normal" and or possible. :shock:

The following static image shows infrasound waves recorded at up to 10000 km in Georgia and Florida from the the Russia meteor explosion.
http://geophysics.eas.gatech.edu/people/zpeng/EQ_Music/20130215_Meteor_Explosion_Infrasound.mov

NASA: Alabama Explosion Was Boulder Sized "Fireball" Meteorite 9 his (estimate of 33,000 miles and hour)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXktZPsgjvs

Russian Fireball Largest Ever Detected by CTBTO's Infrasound Sensors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H-8ij80vs1E#!

Attachments

• wave-texas.jpg
    wave-texas.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
  • NKorea_vs_Meteorite.png
    NKorea_vs_Meteorite.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom