Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Local cops respond to the acting SS director who today, on Capitol Hill, blamed them for not having Crooks in their sights from the 2nd-floor window:

These type of things can't be done without local police help. But, the usual problem tend to be who in the local police working for secret service. As usual compartmentalized story and hard to know any body for any certainty.

As this blame game continues, things go out of control and at one point local police will say 'Heck with SS' and spill the beans. As of now, it is all politically correct professional indirect blame games which hints local police knows what happened, but don't want to spill the beans.

I am trying to understand what could be a possible scenario. Here is one possibility.
Crooks is a patsy, who is there just to be shot dead and shown to the public as a shooter.

The first 3 shots that missed Trump are shot by professional/s who is somewhere in like with Crooks. Either on the building behind him or the same building below him. Next shots are from Crooks, and he is shot in the back after that.

Most probably in the building behind him, since there is a good chance that they eliminated him from the back.
Then we have Police Snipers on buildings Behind Trump.

If it is true that Dave heard that "there's blood in the bathroom, second shooter on the loose", that would probably be a blood from the second shooter/s who was shot by some of the police snipers on the building behind Trump.

Maybe that is the reason why they didn't shoot immediately.
Imagine they are aiming at Crooks and suddenly Crooks is shot dead, and they didn't shoot him. Maybe they saw some activity in the windows behind Crooks' position and tried to shoot there. They probably hit the second shooter/s and that can be a possible explanation for the blood in the bathroom.

And there they must have great logistics to move, and evacuate the second injured shooter from that building in front of the eyes of the police outside and all the people around.

It would be interesting if we could find names of the police snipers on the building behind Trump, or some statements they made afterwards, anything.

Something that might support the idea that Crooks wasn't shot by the snipers on the rooves behind Trump. This article appeared in the NYT on July 17th:

Local Officer Fired at Trump Gunman as Gunshots Rang Out, Official Says​

The officer did not fire the kill shot, but did “engage” the gunman, the Butler County district attorney said.

One of the local police officers deployed at the Trump rally in Butler, Pa., on Saturday shot at the would-be assassin as he was firing toward the former president, Richard Goldinger, the district attorney of Butler County, said in an interview on Wednesday.

But the local officer did not fire the kill shot, Mr. Goldinger said, adding that he did not know if the officer had injured the gunman. The Secret Service has said its own snipers killed the gunman.

“Our guys did engage him,” Mr. Goldinger said, adding that the gunman had a “reaction” to the local officer’s shot.

Mr. Goldinger said he was not sure where the officer shot from; he described the local officer as a “sniper,” though another law enforcement official said it was an officer on the ground.

Continues here.

And there they must have great logistics to move, and evacuate the second injured shooter from that building in front of the eyes of the police outside and all the people around.
Indeed. The proper 'lens' through which to analyze this event as an 'inside job' is the historical context of previous assassinations and false-flag mass shootings. Think of the 'tramps' on Dealey Plaza, 'umbrella man', planted eyewitnesses, undercover cops, pretend cops, diversions, planted news reports, planted weapons and bullets, etc, etc. Overall, an 'information bubble' and a crime scene that is thoroughly controlled by the conspirators, such that when the cops and other investigators who are not 'in on it' arrive at the scene, they join the rest of us in going "what the hell just happened here?"

Regarding the drones that day, my first idea was to reduce the possibilities of a secondary shooter on a roof in favor of shooting from a window due to the risk that a drone could capture the scene, but there were flight restrictions for these devices in the area, Did Crooks use a drone before the rally?

Trump shooter flew drone over venue hours before attempted assassination, source says​

The gunman who shot former President Donald Trump in the ear at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday flew a drone over the rally site a few hours before Trump took the stage, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The camera drone made by DJI allowed 20-year-old gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks to get an overhead view that maybe helped him plan his attack, the source said.

Federal Aviation Administration records show a temporary flight restriction covering the location of Trump’s rally on July 13 for a window of an hour and 55 minutes that day. It’s unclear whether that window was extended or modified.

It’s unclear how investigators learned about the drone flight, but drones often leave electronic traces of their flight paths, and DJI may have had a record of the flight.
A drone and drone equipment were recovered from Crooks’ vehicle, a senior law enforcement source said.

Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi did not respond to specific questions regarding drone flight rules for such an event, but he did say the agency would help investigators get to the bottom of what happened.
Meanwhile the secret service drone:
Trump assassination attempt: Senators grill the Secret Service’s communication and drone failures in Butler.
Members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee questioned FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate and Secret Service Acting Director Ronald Rowe on the security failures that took place on July 13th.

"I am still shocked how a 20-year-old loner could outsmart two of the most established federal agencies. And almost pull it off," Senator Tom Carper said, summing up what many in the room were thinking.

One of the major flaws discussed: the Secret Service's drone was not operational at the rally site.

The acting director attributed the drone issues to the rocky cell service in the area surrounding the rally.
"Communication that day at the Butler rally site was challenging," Rowe said. "This day, in particular, there was a connectivity problem."

"Faulty connectivity" kept the Secret Service’s drone out of operation until 5 pm. Senator Mike Lee from Utah explicitly asked Rowe why the shooter’s drone could fly despite poor service, but the Secret Service’s drone did not. Rowe could provide an answer.

If the drone was active and surveying the rally grounds, it would have detected the shooter’s drone and alerted the Secret Service of the potential threat.

"We could have perhaps found him," Rowe said. "Maybe even stopped him before."

Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa expressed serious concern about why such an advanced federal agency depends on local cell service.
Until 5 pm. it was unavailable for use, but at 6 pm?
It still seems to me to be a safer option to use a shooter in an internal location rather than an external one, but perhaps they had a certain confidence that no drone would fly under any circumstances.

Just been reading your article, nice work @Joe. Great contributions here too, thanks. I'm by no means an expert but I do a lot of hunting. I make my own cartridges and I always perform an autopsy as I butcher my kills to see how well they perform. When I first saw Crooks' bloodied head I doubted it was a 300 Win Mag, the rifle that the USSS uses. My friend has one and it's an extremely powerful weapon that causes immense damage. It would've shattered his head, split skin and made visible deformations, especially when they lifted his head for the photo. If those are the entry and exit holes then looks like he was shot with a 5.56 or .223 round that hit bone as it went through. These rounds tumble and dissipate much of their energy causing massive trauma but fragments can exit as is possibly the case here. Here's the exit wound of a deer I neck shot from 85 meters with a rifle the same caliber, similar weight projectile but only half the power a 300 Win Mag which easily has as much power at 85 meters as mine does at the muzzle. Went through 5 inches of neck tissue, including the spine and you can see the asymmetrical but neat exit hole, pretty typical of a bone shot with a medium heavy bullet from a medium power rifle. The lighter but faster 5.56 generally fragments upon hitting bone leaving some pieces in the surrounding flesh with the lead core passing through and leaving smallish exit wound. A 300 Win Mag would leave a large and ragged exit wound with torn and split skin. Whoever shot him didn't use a 300 Win Mag.

Thanks for that Brewer, which confirms the bit of research I've done on bullet wounds.

I'm not sure at all about the entry an exit wounds, it's based on the idea of him being shot from behind, and the entry wound isn't visible really, just a raising of the skin at the back right side of his neck, behind and below the right ear and what appears to be an exit wound to the above left of his left upper lip. He was a pretty slim guy and it was the neck, so we're not talking about a lot of flesh to pass through, maybe 15cms or 6inches, although there may have been some bone in the way (the jaw and teeth).

It's obviously hard to tell because there's already congealed dark blood there. I was even considering that my alleged exit wound was actually the entry wound. Hard to tell for sure, but I'm pretty sure that picture shows at least one bullet hole (above and to the left of the left lip) and a possible other one in the rear neck. If so, that means he was shot from his front and left, which would sort of line up with the snipers behind Trump, or if from the rear, it would mean to his back right, which would line up with that last window on the right in the 2nd story building behind him. I seem to remember that window was seen open at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local cops respond to the acting SS director who today, on Capitol Hill, blamed them for not having Crooks in their sights from the 2nd-floor window:

Notice at the end the Beaver county guys said that local police only had communication with the Secret Service "through intermediaries".

Wonder who they were....this speaks to Niall's comment about the level of control that the conspirators had over the entire operation. They could, literally, stage manage the whole scene whatever way they wanted.

This is a screenshot from that drone footage.
The windows on that building marked with red are more or less in the same line with Srooks position. Also it is a good position to shoot Crooks from the back. These windows I thinks are not quite visible from the ground where people were standing and from where Dave shoot his video.
It is a very possible scenario.

I agree.

I recalled your comment from this past March:

--------
Session Date: March 9th 2024

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of Trump being assassinated this year?
A: Possible made to look natural event.
--------

The “event” in Butler that day - with emphasis on the word “event” because CNN and other MSM media were broadcasting live front and centre of the Don, could be interpreted many ways.

I've observed MSM and Alt media viewing the “event” linearly, yet the C’s comment tweaked something between my ears. I’ll elaborate: perhaps the event is not linear at all. Suppose there were two shooters, including the patsy Crooks - both were close enough to one another to give the impression of the rifle burst coming from one particular location, i.e. Crooks. What Crooks and the other shooter were not aware of was yet another shooter or more likely two that were positioned somewhere inconspicuous and far enough away to sever all loose ends, as it were. The sound emitted from the business end of a center fire rifle varies depending on several variables including calibre, bullet weight, powder (type & amount), barrel length, (and suppression system, if used). If the plan was to fool the public, especially the MAGA population, then what better way to have a flesh coloured gel pack meticulously attached to his ear by a professional, such that when he hears and observes the muzzle flash he reacts by slapping his hear/ear hard enough to break the gel pack which gives the appearance of blood. YES. The Don, knew. It all LOOKS NATURAL. But it’s not. Crooks was taken out not by police or SS but by another shooter, likely with a heavier calibre and suppressed round, as was the second shooter from whatever window behind the patsy. That second patsy, or contract shooter, was probably told to not shoot trump but take out a couple of MAGA supporters for “effect” and add credibility to the “event”; he was likely told that he would be well paid, and whisked away to safety after Crooks was taken out by police - only he was duped and permanently silenced.

To wrap up, my interpretation: Trump was knowledgable of the “event”, he was an active participant, and he was the leading character in making the event of his being winged in the ear look “natural”. In order for the "event" to be taken seriously by the public there had to be casualties and other evidence (tractor hydraulic line being hit, etc.).

Could I be mistaken ?
For sure; this is just my interpretation - I can’t see the entire elephant, I’m outside the box, I can only reach inside the box and feel some part; maybe I'm nuts, but that'd be due to what part of the elephant I grabbed, LOL.

thanks, life

Here's the segment of Dave's audio, which does show that.
This is what mine looks like. I got the audio from the RSBN feed:
View attachment 99320
The top line is 459 Crime's isolated audio for shots 4-8. Third line is RSBN, and 2 and 4 are one of the first shots repeated to see how they line up with the timing of these 5. So in this screenshot I see a shockwave and muzzle blast, another shockwave and muzzle blast, a missing shockwave and a missing muzzle blast, a shockwave and a missing muzzle blast, and a shockwave and a muzzle blast. (Check out how this guy lined up the shots too.)

Here are some more audio sources to look at: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Looking forward to your analysis!
Thanks for these.

Lean away!

Cosmos was claiming to definitively know with absolute certainty that it's "impossible."

1,2,3... two seconds break... then 4,5,6,7,8... then 9... and, about ten seconds later, 10.
Leaning, but still can't see it. Aren't there any images or videos from up the roof where someone went up there later on?

EDIT: Joe beat me to it!

More from Beaver County SWAT. They're now saying SS told them to set up on the ground level, not the second floor.

Their after action report shows the Beaver sniper team at the far end of the 2-floor building, and a Butler sniper time in a window next to them. So the story about 3 snipers, one of whom left because his shift ended, and another who left to search for Crooks (this was Greg Nicol, who's visible in Dave's video) might just apply to the Beaver team. There was also a Butler team in that building. But so far I haven't seen any statements from the Butler cops. (Another possibility is that it was just a joint sniper team that split themselves up between the two rooms?)

Last edited:
Has anyone found the full interview from the above tweets? There might be some info to make the situation clearer in those statements that are cut off. From the pics of the sniper location, it looks like this one is on the second floor, but the window is the one facing west, not south towards Trump. That would match up with one of the three positions from the docs provided to Grassley (yellow):
GTxTVKMWcAArjJa.jpeg

Here's what I believe is the location, with lines to the tree and the building visible in the sniper pics. The tree wouldn't have been visible from the blue location.
Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 1.36.44 PM.png
As for the pics Nicol took of Crooks, those were apparently taken from the middle, blue position. Do those photos look like they were taken from the ground floor, or second floor? (This video tries to recreate the vantage point in 3D from the second floor.)

Also, footage from James Cophenhaver, who was shot, has been released. He caught footage of the roof, including what appears to be Crooks walking across the roof (possibly of one of the buildings behind the one he ended up on):

Back
Top Bottom