Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

The alleged Text messaging timeline has been released. Without going through the article line by line, here is the reported timeline:

The time stamps on the text messages help further determine the series of events — and show that law enforcement were aware of Crooks’ presence almost 90 minutes before the assassination attempt.

Here is a time-stamped list in chronological order of the text messages, per the Times report.

4:19 p.m.: A local countersniper ended his shift from the second floor of a warehouse near the rally, leaving two other countersnipers on duty at that site. He texted a group chat with his team: “Guys I am out. Be safe.” As he exited the building, he noticed a “young man with long stringy hair sitting on a picnic table near the warehouse,” per the Times.

4:26 p.m.: The local countersniper texted the group again, realizing that the person at the picnic table saw him leave the area with a rifle. “Someone followed our lead and snuck in and parked by our cars…” he wrote.

4:27 p.m.: “He knows you guys are up there…” the countersniper continued a minute later. He received a thumbs up emoji symbol from one of his colleagues in the group chat, indicating they acknowledged his message.

4:39 p.m.: “Roger that,” responded the other colleague in the group chat.

5:10 p.m.: A countersniper took photos of the man, who later was determined to be Crooks, below the warehouse where the snipers were stationed, the Times reported.

5:38 p.m.: The photos were shared in a group chat, along with a text saying the man (Crooks) was seen with a “range finder looking towards the stage.” In the same text, it said that Crooks was no longer in sight and that Secret Service snipers should be notified.

5:40 p.m.: “Call it in to command and have a uniform check it out,” the same person wrote in the group chat.

6:11 p.m.: The gunman fired and was then shot dead by law enforcement.

So far, for me, the most convincing more or less specific place for a probable second shooter hitting Trumps ear with a bullet is the window with the light inside before the shots [inside Crooks building (or the one/-s next to it)]. Followed by the high building WAY behind Crooks that Niall previously suggested. All other proposed locations have to many problems that are too big/unlikely for my taste.

Edit: Added the words “hitting Trumps ear with a bullet“. Spelling corrected.

Last edited:
Here's the problem. The picture of deceased Crooks' on the roof (apologies to those sensitive to these images) strongly suggests a rear entry wound and front exit wound.

Despite the subject, had not initially seen these photos until your article, and think you have the right of it. If a front shot, the blood pattern behind him would, one might think, be sprayed all over. The behind shot where it seems to have hit him, simply took him down flat on his face where he blead out.

I have also become a bit suspicious about the source of that video (as mentioned above).

Had also been curious as to why, when most were facing Trump, Dave barely even swung around. He did once early on when the police drove over to the fence - presumably because this guy below (middle) was causing a ruckus. So, for the first few minutes he seemed to track him alone, and who was he? The rest of the time (a little under 3 minutes), all he did was go back and forth across the building until the shots were fired. Yes, granted he got interested in the police, but when the shots rang out he did not really ever turn back to see what might have been, or what was. Is that natural?

Why was he arrested as claimed when there were many people filming?

So, maybe it was just Dave doing what Dave did or, it was Dave drawing attention to the one place that Crooks would be. Moreover, the chain of custody of his video was, as he admitted, out of his hands and then returned. Did all others have their cameras seized?

Again, maybe nothing or a place marker for later.

1722403606411.png

Someone else came to the same conclusion Joe did about Crooks being shot from behind. He also says Crooks was most likely shot with an AR-15 round and not a 300 winmag like the SS snipers use, which would have completely destroyed his head.

He also said "He was shot with a lower caliber weapon, possibly a .223 or 5.56" - had also been my thinking, to match Crooks caliber.

I don't know man. I'm leaning towards Comsos' side here. Considering those two pictures above, I don't see how you could sight Trump's head from that roof unless you were standing up.
Lean away!

Cosmos was claiming to definitively know with absolute certainty that it's "impossible."
Btw, what's the consensus number of shots?

1,2,3... two seconds break... then 4,5,6,7,8... then 9... and, about ten seconds later, 10.

New theory! Shooter was on the building behind Crooks more or less in line with him. That roof is the same height and slope as the one Crooks is on. Shooter fires three shots, this gives Crooks an additional 5 seconds (9 in total) to get down and position himself and fire his 5 shots.

There's the report that four motorcycle cops were slightly injured by debris, while they stood a few feet away from Trump. This could have been the result of Crooks 'wild' shots in the general direction of Trump, hitting the stage area but no one else.

That middle building looks like it's slightly shorter than the two to either side of it, with a lower grade.

Here's drone footage moving from the barns towards AGR. Could help in getting an idea of the angles involved:
This is a screenshot from that drone footage.
The windows on that building marked with red are more or less in the same line with Srooks position. Also it is a good position to shoot Crooks from the back. These windows I thinks are not quite visible from the ground where people were standing and from where Dave shoot his video.
It is a very possible scenario.
2.jpg

With a 0.5 second break between 8 and 9. 9 possibly being the shot that took out Crooks.
I'm comparing the different sources and I've got nothing conclusive yet, but the cleanest sources from RSBN don't show this. Some of the analyses that have been linked here are mixing up sonic cracks with muzzle blasts and getting a wrong count. The one you refer to as 9 is actually a 3 bullet burst from an automatic rifle, IMO.

Anyway, it's pretty compicated with some conflicting audio content in different video sources, so it's gonna take time to sort it out. I think there may be even 12 shots from 3 or even 4 different guns.

The behind shot where it seems to have hit him, simply took him down flat on his face where he blead out.

That's what it seems to look like from the photos of Crooks. The interesting thing about this is that there is no film or photo of Crooks showing him laying face down after being shot from what I recall. It seems as though the only post mortem photos of Crooks are after his body has been rolled over. So if footage was confiscated or deleted from witnesses, perhaps that's something that was removed.

Also, just for comparison, here are some screen shots of Crooks in profile from the Blackrock video (linking again since Blackrock took it down).

crooks blackrock.png

The next one not as clear.

crooks blackrock 2.png

Comparing those with the apparent photo of Crooks sitting on the concrete wall:

crooks on concrete wall.png

Noted that the photos are from different angles, but the profile doesn't seem to match up. Earlier I mentioned that I thought that the photos of Crooks on the roof had darker hair. I wonder if the last photo taken on the concrete wall is of the same person that was shot on the roof?

Just been reading your article, nice work @Joe. Great contributions here too, thanks. I'm by no means an expert but I do a lot of hunting. I make my own cartridges and I always perform an autopsy as I butcher my kills to see how well they perform. When I first saw Crooks' bloodied head I doubted it was a 300 Win Mag, the rifle that the USSS uses. My friend has one and it's an extremely powerful weapon that causes immense damage. It would've shattered his head, split skin and made visible deformations, especially when they lifted his head for the photo. If those are the entry and exit holes then looks like he was shot with a 5.56 or .223 round that hit bone as it went through. These rounds tumble and dissipate much of their energy causing massive trauma but fragments can exit as is possibly the case here. Here's the exit wound of a deer I neck shot from 85 meters with a rifle the same caliber, similar weight projectile but only half the power a 300 Win Mag which easily has as much power at 85 meters as mine does at the muzzle. Went through 5 inches of neck tissue, including the spine and you can see the asymmetrical but neat exit hole, pretty typical of a bone shot with a medium heavy bullet from a medium power rifle. The lighter but faster 5.56 generally fragments upon hitting bone leaving some pieces in the surrounding flesh with the lead core passing through and leaving smallish exit wound. A 300 Win Mag would leave a large and ragged exit wound with torn and split skin. Whoever shot him didn't use a 300 Win Mag.
1722426320046.jpeg

At 18:10 in Dave Stewert's latest upload ("Trump Rally - 07/13/24 FINAL Footage + BONUS! Interrogation audio!"), the state police interrogating him in his car 5 days after the event are apparently showing him photos of suspects at the scene - including one or more of Crooks - and this exchange happens:

Stewert: "That's the one that got his head blown off, right?"
Cop: "Which one?"
Stewert: "The one you showed me a picture of?"
Cop: "What do you mean?"
Stewert: "That's the one that was on top of the roof of the building, right?"
Cop: "Oh. Uh, yeah."

At 21:59 Stewert describes what he heard on the police radio soon after the shooting regarding "blood in the bathroom":

"When they moved us all from the back of the AGR building and Homeland Security and the other guy with the long gun moved us over to the Township police car to take cover there, the door was open and we could hear the radio communications and they said 'shooter dead on the roof, we breached the building, there's blood in the bathroom, second shooter on the loose'."

Back
Top Bottom