Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Ahh, the original tweet said "center", not "top", but I see from their replies the meant the top. Looks like shadow to me, and a very awkward position from which to set up a sniper shot... (Can't find a good shot of the rear of the tower to see what the ladder access looks like.)
Is what I found, the initial part of the staircase is retracted or an additional one of several meters must be placed.GSkxyVSXMAA5eSQ.jpeg
GSk-dZWXIAA-9nL.jpeg
This image is of another water tower, but the structure should be similar to the one in Pennsylvania... anyway, in the video the shadow "figure" after the shots remains in the same place without fleeing.
2VJLCG4EHVEQRAHV4U7NUOV7AA.jpg
Ps: Yes, the source of the video is RSBN, you can see in the upper left corner of the video the unenlarged recording of the scene (with the channel letters and a smaller box that indicates the place to be enlarged).

Last edited:
For reference, here's video of an elderly man injured in the right stands:

There's actually two men injured. In the video, the first shot is at 6:42:54. You can just see them in the bleachers, top right, go down at 6:42:55.

But screen shots from your post, this is David Dutch, 54, the man who was shot twice, holding a t-shirt against his wounds. Damaged liver and broken ribs.

David Dutch.jpg

This is James Coperhaver, 74, registered democrat.

James Copenhaver.jpg

Last edited:
We are all vulnerable
What are you gonna do?

Ever have these thoughts, thinking of a random shooting or senseless violence? - That one day something like this can happen to you, and there is little you can do about it...

And so you conclude that there is nothing you can do about the unknown, and that its best not to worry, because it is outside your control... What are you gonna do? Nothing.

People are spectators
People speculate
People are voyeurs

At this point, the assassination is broadcast, and where an individual is attacked, all are threatened.

So, it is the same as with your thoughts of doubt - what can we do? Well, it is different in a society where we interact with each other... we can try to prevent such things, hold to account the failures, identify the threats. So, a incident like this is both personal and social, and so we accept it as out of our control, but try to prevent them as well.

But our society is sickened, and social media spreads this sickness and there is malice and lust for power, and power despises the weak - in which we are all vulnerable... And so the wicked see our nature as weakness - watching, laughing at us speculating in our conundrum where we are powerless to undo others crimes. We are so gullible as to believe others are like us - and among the decent, we are the same - but the wicked are sick, and adverse to their own nature - thinking they are not the same - contemptuous and snared by fear in trying to conquer it. They're afraid. They react to fear with aggression, and it is hard for them to accept their own vulnerabilities, because they exploited others, and all they've really accomplished is made their own fears syndicated. And assassinations are a symptom of this fear.

Democrats used to be the peaceniks. Now look at them. They've been overcome with fear.

Let's look at this tweet. some how this shooter climbed to the top curvature of the tower and disappeared with in seconds
The water tower is gaining more speculation, but the tweets are very faint, and it is hard to tell what is being seen.

Ukraine's involvement is still being questioned.

Analysis of the Eleven shot theory

Webb on the connection and the Highpower Rifle | CSMC
Clairton Sportsmen's Club,

This is a screen shot from the lady's video @1:01. If you scrub the video, you can clearly see the bullet hits the railing behind the two guys, not the railing on the side. The shot did come from somewhere else.

View attachment 98394

And yet, the man standing behind the red cap guy is David Dutch, the guy who got shot twice (damaged liver and broken ribs). Was the bullet that hit the railing hit Dutch? In the video, he starts going down milliseconds after you hear the first shot. Did this bullet miss him or did it pass through him? When/how was he shot a second time?

It is unfortunate that I couldn't find any more or less straight overhead picture from the rally on that day, with or without the rooftop building in the shot. I think with such a picture we could narrow down angles because we now know the (pretty exact) location of the dead person, the two wounded people and Trump. If we could find such a picture from above the scene, I think we could solve the mystery. Or rather, proof or discount the official story and see from where each of the bullets that hit people could and could not have come from.
Best I could come up with using this video. Would have to be overlaid on top of a larger map of the area, but it shows roughly the layout of the known victims. Still not sure exactly where Comperatore was standing, but he was in that general area to the left. We really need that 3D model to play with!
trump3.png

And yet, the man standing behind the red cap guy is David Dutch, the guy who got shot twice (damaged liver and broken ribs). Was the bullet that hit the railing hit Dutch? In the video, he starts going down milliseconds after you hear the first shot. Did this bullet miss him or did it pass through him? When/how was he shot a second time?

damaged liver and broken ribs could be the result of one bullet ricocheting off the railings.

Here's another shot from the video in my post above with the presumed location of Crooks (just above the brain/blood stain, visible in the video but not the image) and lines projecting to the 4 victims.
trump4.jpg

Dutch was reportedly holding his wound(s) with a t-shirt. In the image in Benjamin's post he's holding the region of his right front ribs and stomach. When the first shots were fired he was standing perpendicular to the graph on display above his head, looking at it. So a shot from Crooks's direction could have hit him anywhere along the front of his body.
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 5.27.42 PM.png

Here's another shot from the video in my post above with the presumed location of Crooks (just above the brain/blood stain, visible in the video but not the image) and lines projecting to the 4 victims.
That lines up with my thinking so far.
damaged liver and broken ribs could be the result of one bullet ricocheting off the railings.
Yup. Or passing through his liver/ribs and then ricocheting off the railing behind him (based on the video I saw of him with the first shot at Trump, this seems to fit). Or traveling the other direction?
Still not sure exactly where Comperatore was standing, but he was in that general area to the left. We really need that 3D model to play with!
I'll keep playing around with it when I can, but it's been a long time since I did something like this.
Another possibility would be 3 videos from the stands around trump - synchronising the audio of all three should allow you to triangulate the trajectory of the shots (if the audio recording is good enough). The reason it would need to be from the stands around Trump is because of the speakers that where held up by the telehandlers pointing into the larger crowd picking up the sounds on the podium mic. That would make triangulation of shots from the crowd difficult.

Throwing a little speculation into the mix of possible scenarios.
We have MK Ultra - preprogramed scripting.
We have 'voices in the head' tech.
How about - 'remote controlled human' tech and/or walk-in/possession? No need for a drone, if he was it.
Or maybe he really just wanted to do this (and was obviously helped).

Back
Top Bottom