Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I hesitate to post this because it is mostly speculation, but in the video below, George Gammon host (Rebel Capitalist) & Robert Barnes (Populist attorney who fights for the good causes) discuss Barnes' theory that the "war machine" deep state players to include Nikki Haley & Mike Pompeo are behind the plot to assassinate Trump and had planned to blame it on Iran, had the story already prepped. Then they could justify & sell the war on Iran as a patriotic avenging of Trump's death as they slide into his place at the RNC which was just days after Trump would have been killed.

The video is worth your time if you are interested in a speculative dot connecting theory that seems plausible. Also, Barnes is super smart and weaves in history and lots of clues and signs. Enjoy:
Something I learned from this (which I don't think was yet covered on this thread): Trump spoke with RFK Jr the day after his Butler rally, and the contents of their call were leaked:

The legacy media reported on it, but only to bash Trump's rapport with RFK Jr over the deleterious 'vaccine' schedule all US children are subjected to, and to speculate that this was Trump 'courting' RFK Jr for his political support, presumably in return for an actual position in any future administration this time around... but completely missed the unspoken context here:

Trump called RFK Jr the day after he was nearly 'Kenned-ied'!

Maybe the narrative we were supposed to hear was how Crooks had been groomed by Iran, and that Iran was motivated by "revenge for Soleimani."
Sounds likely, not least given how much talk there has been about 'evil' Iran leading up to the event and afterwards.
Add to this the warnings by Israel's foreign minister Katz of a possible attack on Israeli athletes at the Paris Olympics by Iranian proxies (echos of the PLO's killing of Israel's athletes in the 1972 Munich Olympics). If this possible false flag "warning" of sorts came to fruition, Netanyahoo may just be another big step towards getting his war with Iran via US/UK military support.
If the assassination of Trump had succeeded, then this would have been a very clever way to direct all that anger from the MAGA crowd to support yet another war.

As Artisan Well posted, then Netanyahu would have had great fellow companions in Nikki Haley and Pompous Mike.
I hesitate to post this because it is mostly speculation, but in the video below, George Gammon host (Rebel Capitalist) & Robert Barnes (Populist attorney who fights for the good causes) discuss Barnes' theory that the "war machine" deep state players to include Nikki Haley & Mike Pompeo are behind the plot to assassinate Trump and had planned to blame it on Iran, had the story already prepped. Then they could justify & sell the war on Iran as a patriotic avenging of Trump's death as they slide into his place at the RNC which was just days after Trump would have been killed.
Blinken has also been happy to trot out the tired old alarm bells of Iran being 1-2 weeks from having a nuke bomb, one of Netanyahu's favourite refrains.

In connection with what Ennio posted about an attack at the OL in Paris, then the fake video of HAMAS wanting to cause a terror attack would fit the bill as it would be blamed on Iran, whitewash the genocide in Gaza and distract from the Trump assassination attempt..

Chuck Grassley uploaded all the footage he received here:
So we have the following timings :
18:26:55-18:38:14
18:49:09-19:03:00
19:08:12-19:11:19
Interesting, at 4:53 the guy with the camera counts 5 shell casings near Crooks. In the other version from an earlier post the police officer told the SS guy there were 8. Something smells rotten inside.
Well, he counts 5 at 18:31:50 and is interrupted. Then he counts 8 at 19:01:52. I wouldn't conclude anything just from that.

So, scope or no?

The little black box above the magazine?
Weapon Next to Crooks.jpg

It's been mentioned before, but here's a screenshot (@2:20) of what might be that Harley I think the woman was talking about.
Harley.jpg

Ketone Cop transcribed the lady's story.

38:50 - Video: (woman): "I was right there. I was standing feet from where the shooter was on the roof. And I am not even 100% sure if the man they are portraying to us right now is the actual shooter. I don't know if I should necessarily say that or if I have the brains to say that but I saw some gentleman pull up into the blocked off parking lot where there were only empty police cars that they had left to park and this person came up on a black motorcycle, it was a Harley, they were wearing very tight black washed skinny jeans with a yellow "don't tread on me" flag around their neck; they got off the motorcycle, I noticed them for a moment because I noticed the flag and it stuck in my brain, and so I noticed them and I turned back around to like where Trump was towards the fence to like listen and then I'm just kinda like you know like looking around taking in the area around me and then I turn like directly obviously all the way around me and he is gone and he is no longer there. And so I looked to my right up the fence line and I did not see him and he's wearing that large flag on his back so he would be easy to spot in the crowd and there's not very much farther that you could go from where I was looking and so then I looked back to where his bike was parked and I saw that the side door of the building was wide open. And I had walked right past that door like maybe half an hour before Trump pulled up, so I saw that that door was not open. And when I noticed that the door was not open I saw a police officer coming straight towards the door and then I saw a state trooper coming from my right running and I saw him draw his weapon and then more cops came running towards that general area around the building and then all of a sudden what I heard was five shots. I know what a gunshot sounds like and they were 100% gunshots."

It's weird that she only mentions five shots.

The yellow 'don't tread on me' flag sounds like the Gadsden flag. The original Latin phrase is Noli me tangere (touch me not).
Gadsden Flag.jpg

I’m not sure if this is the right thread, because this could go in virtually all of the US discussions regarding the assasination, Biden, the step down, Kamala, the DNC, the RNC…hell, everything that’s going on! The parallels to Kruschev are freaky! Honestly if you just listen to the first 10 minutes, the Duran guys and Robert Barnes lay out a plan that will surely have you watching further. Instead of attempting to summarize, I’d suggest just give it 10 minutes and you’ll get the gist. We are indeed living in an historically inverted time!

https://www.youtube.com/live/Y8RmAY_Yzp4

Last edited:
Red dot or prism (think 1/2 of a binocular) with backup iron sights as well, appears to be set up for co-witness so I would lean towards a red dot. +1 to not a sniper setup.
Looks like a red dot setup indeed , id think at least a 4xscope , to maximize chances given it would be a do and die kinda thing . yup the more one looks at this the more this kid looks like a dead patsy.

Back
Top Bottom