Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

In connection with what Ennio posted about an attack at the OL in Paris, then the fake video of HAMAS wanting to cause a terror attack would fit the bill as it would be blamed on Iran, whitewash the genocide in Gaza and distract from the Trump assassination attempt..

I think we may be staring the discussed 'program change' right in the face as it seems to have a number of the main elements. Only, if it was (and that's a big if), it may have been thwarted, throttled and perhaps forestalled somewhat. For one, if the assassination attempt against Trump was successful, and then pinned on Iran as you suggest Aeneas, you'd have the more gullible percentage of pro-Trump America (whatever that percent is) focused off the domestic issues Trump was championing, and baying for blood against Iran (though I imagine many wouldn't buy it). The killing of Soleimani, as others have pointed out, feeding into the "Iran is taking revenge" factor and would have made Iran, the nation, become the Osama bin Laden/Lee Harvey Oswald of this narrative in the normie media. Couple this with a possible false flag attack on Israeli athletes at the Olympics, and we would have seen one heck of a one-two punch in the direction of Israel inducing the West into helping it attack Iran. Whatever the case may be though, this isn't over yet by any stretch.

A few new videos.

This guy flew drone footage and got a nice shot of how Crooks's location was obscured from the north sniper team (but not the south one).

Azget and Mike Bell both have updates using their 3D models:

You can tell Bell is an atheist debunker just from a few things he says, but there's some good stuff here, like a line of sight from the top of the water tower, showing the screen completely obscures the view to Trump. He models the bullet trajectories/shockwaves/muzzle blasts in a pretty cool way. Also, while he claims this video "proves" his case, all it does is show that the evidence is consistent with 1) Crooks shooting multiple shots from that location and 2) the south snipers firing the 9th shot immediately following the initial 8. There may be other possible "matches" to the recordings, but at the very least he shows a plausible reconstruction. I hope he adds more video/audio sources, because it would be nice to have more supporting evidence that that 9th shot came from the south team, for example.

Azget shows a possible location Crooks might have used to climb onto the roof - more plausible than Jeff Ostroff's (that he used the AC unit underneath the local sniper window).

Last edited:
Another angle, red dot probably.View attachment 98844
By the way, and going back a bit further in the discussion, without ruling out the subject of more shooters.
The variations in the sound of the AR-15 between automatic and semi-automatic modes are notable in terms of volume and characteristic tone, perhaps that could explain the sound variations in the videos in addition to the movement of the devices that record without having to resort to the idea (not ruled out) that the changes in sound occurred because the shots came from different places/environments.
In this video two guys fire two AR-15s separately, one in automatic mode and the other in semi-automatic mode.

Interesting, at 4:53 the guy with the camera counts 5 shell casings near Crooks. In the other version from an earlier post the police officer told the SS guy there were 8. Something smells rotten inside.
There is some confusion about exactly who the "SS" guy is. Some have denied he was SS & claimed ATF, others talked about a mysterious unidentified man in a grey suit. These men may or may not be being conflated. Either way, he was suspicious. He appeared to be steering the local guys, especially when he told them the people he detained were just doing what normal people would do & that Crooks owned the bicycle.

Not being familiar with this tech, I found a couple videos of guys shooting around 200 yards using a red dot:
By the way, and going back a bit further in the discussion, without ruling out the subject of more shooters.
The variations in the sound of the AR-15 between automatic and semi-automatic modes are notable in terms of volume and characteristic tone, perhaps that could explain the sound variations in the videos in addition to the movement of the devices that record without having to resort to the idea (not ruled out) that the changes in sound occurred because the shots came from different places/environments.
In this video two guys fire two AR-15s separately, one in automatic mode and the other in semi-automatic mode.
Even in this video, though, the automatic rifle is either behind the camera (and a dividing barrier), or behind the guy and the dividing barrier. So the microphone isn't picking up the direct sound of the gun but the reflections coming around those barriers and reflecting off surfaces in the area.
There is some confusion about exactly who the "SS" guy is. Some have denied he was SS & claimed ATF, others talked about a mysterious unidentified man in a grey suit. These men may or may not be being conflated. Either way, he was suspicious. He appeared to be steering the local guys, especially when he told them the people he detained were just doing what normal people would do & that Crooks owned the bicycle.
He seemed a bit suspicious to me, but he made a good point about the detained people. Just because they were filming and started running after the shots, doesn't make them accomplices. We have videos of about a dozen people on the other side of the building doing the same thing!

Not being familiar with this tech, I found a couple videos of guys shooting around 200 yards using a red dot:
A.I. - Red Dot's are just for shooting in front of you. A clear glass lens with a red or green laser reflected towards the center of the glass piece, adjustable to a degree to compensate for windage or dropping your firearm and losing your zero. In regards to the video's, I am sure one could find a video of someone taking down a deer with a BB gun too. ;) Hitting a part of a 16" steel target isn't really that hard from that distance.

Maybe nothing, then introduce a disease X, economic crash, along with some 'earth changes', to completely hobble his administration, making it one long crisis.
There was a 'theory' being 'floated' that they wanted to use public outrage at killing Trump to attack Iran. Of course, that would mean planting incriminating evidence on Crooks's phone or internet against Iran, but only after the deed was done. I think Crooks thought he was playing some sort of game? The attack on Iran would be similar to how 9/11 was used for Middle Eastern aggression. We all know which direction the impetus for attacking Iran is coming from and I don't think those particular individuals would consider putting a hold on that idea, either. If that is the case, then we should probably expect the Democrats to suffer some kind of mass shooting ephisode too. Crooks was somehow tricked into doing something incredibly stupid.

Let’s say that Crooks was the only person shooting:

Wild idea - what if Crooks didn’t shoot at all - the shots all came from the guys behind him? The first three shots have a professional ‘flavor’, whereas the following 4-5 shots sound more like a panicked and untrained shooter firing wildly without proper aim.

So, scope or no?

Looks like there is a red dot or holographic sight on the rifle. Other alternative would be a prism optic which has magnification up to 4x and which can be used in tandem with red dot (either on top or on the side at a 45 degree angle). You can even have a holographic sight with a magnification behind it that you can flip in or out of the way.

XPS_LE_Action-68.jpg

If I understood correctly, such a system can have (a small?) magnification, or not?
Some models do but again, this setup was a stock Daniel Defense/Springfield Armory type stock rifle that can be purchased at just about any sporting goods store in the US and not setup for distance. For your reference Cosmos, in Germany Brownell's has them (brownells-deutschland.de/Waffen/AR-15/Komplette-Systeme)
hunting for close moving targets (i.e., wild boars, elk) and have no magnification.
Red dots are not really used for hunting, they are typically for self defense platforms at close range or range shooting once you get past the magic 45 years old and iron sights become less useful versus a larger viewing field of a red dot optic due to natural vision degradation.
Other alternative would be a prism optic which has magnification up to 4x
I have had a couple of 4x's and they get you very little for distance, again they are for shooting things close to you.

Back
Top Bottom