Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Following our speculations about the Iran connection (false flag to blame them), in hindsight, that fact that almost the whole head of the Iranian government was killed just a couple of months ago, might have been part of the plan?

For what it's worth, this video started popping up on people's recommended list on youtube during March & April 2024 (i.e. before Raisi's death). It places ancient Iranian bloodlines at the top of the food chain.

Normally not, they are used in i.e., hunting for close moving targets (i.e., wild boars, elk) and have no magnification. But there are some models which have a 4* magnification.
For what it's worth, I remember Larry Johnson saying early on that Crooks used a 'red dot' aiming thingy without magnification. He didn't say what his conclusion was based on. I think it was on Judge Napolitano's podcast.

Normally not, they are used in i.e., hunting for close moving targets (i.e., wild boars, elk) and have no magnification. But there are some models which have a 4* magnification.

Ok. So we can be fairly certain now that Crooks used a type of red dot system with zero or 4x magnification.

So, now, what do our weapons experts here think is the difficulty level if Crooks (a more or less amateurish shooter) did the following either with zero or 4x magnification?:

- Make a bullseye hit on Trumps head with THE FIRST shot, followed by the SECOND shot that was probably also very close to Trumps head.

How difficult is something like that?

Ok. So we can be fairly certain now that Crooks used a type of red dot system with zero or 4x magnification.

So, now, what do our weapons experts here think is the difficulty level if Crooks (a more or less amateurish shooter) did the following either with zero or 4x magnification?:

- Make a bullseye hit on Trumps head with THE FIRST shot, followed by the SECOND shot that was probably also very close to Trumps head.

Very difficult and would mostly be luck.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, mirage effect from the roof, elevated heart rate from obtaining the position, awkward/unfamiliar shooting position, moving target, difficult target acquisition (one red hat our of hundreds), no compensator on barrel, no tripod or stabilizing sand bags all add up to an extremely unlikely scenario that the rifle we are talking about achieved anything other than a talking point. Which we all are taking the bait on.

This rifle situation seems to be similar to the Uvalde shooter's weapon platforms. New guns, pretty stock but scary looking and the curious question of how did a kid obtain them? In this case, the guns serial number would be logged somewhere as being sold and by whom, which has been pretty standard for newer firearm purchases. But interestingly but not surprising, those details rarely make it's way out of the case file.

What I can't seem to locate or relocate in this thread, is not the bullet count audio, it is the bullet hit count at the Trump end. At least after the 3 shots were accounted for (people killed or hit) and possibly a forth. No ballistics yet. So, what of the other shots that would match the audio and time sequence, and where did they hit and what is the evidence? There is a partial list that looks to Bullet 1 that missed trump by a hair and hit this person, yet what about bullets 4, 5 and so on through the remaining sequence? Sorry, just can't find it.

Very difficult and would mostly be luck.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, mirage effect from the roof, elevated heart rate from obtaining the position, awkward/unfamiliar shooting position, moving target, difficult target acquisition (one red hat our of hundreds), no compensator on barrel, no tripod or stabilizing sand bags all add up to an extremely unlikely scenario that the rifle we are talking about achieved anything other than a talking point. Which we all are taking the bait on.

This rifle situation seems to be similar to the Uvalde shooter's weapon platforms. New guns, pretty stock but scary looking and the curious question of how did a kid obtain them? In this case, the guns serial number would be logged somewhere as being sold and by whom, which has been pretty standard for newer firearm purchases. But interestingly but not surprising, those details rarely make it's way out of the case file.

So, given that we now can be more or less sure Crooks used said weapon with some kind of red dot system (no zoom or 4x zoom) and your description of the difficulty level:

We again come back to the idea that it is pretty unlikely that Crooks shot the bullet that hit Trumps ear as well as possibly the second and third shot after that!

So, given that we now can be more or less sure Crooks used said weapon with some kind of red dot system (no zoom or 4x zoom) and your description of the difficulty level:

We again come back to the idea that it is pretty unlikely that Crooks shot the bullet that hit Trumps ear as well as possibly the second and third shot after that!
After reading this tweet, I'm wondering if it's possible that one of the SS was a maul and fire on Trump as "the second shooter"

What I can't seem to locate or relocate in this thread, is not the bullet count audio, it is the bullet hit count at the Trump end. At least after the 3 shots were accounted for (people killed or hit) and possibly a forth. No ballistics yet. So, what of the other shots that would match the audio and time sequence, and where did they hit and what is the evidence? There is a partial list that looks to Bullet 1 that missed trump by a hair and hit this person, yet what about bullets 4, 5 and so on through the remaining sequence? Sorry, just can't find it.

The only shots we can be pretty certain where they landed are:

- The bullet that killed a guy with a headshot.
- The bullet that hit the older man.
- The bullet/-s (possibly 2) that hit the middle aged guy.
- The bullet that hit the Telehandler.

Further we have:

- One bullet (likely the first) that hit Trumps ear but flew onwards after that.

- Likely the second shot/bullet that possibly barely missed Trumps head as well and was captured in flight with a picture.

- One bullet that possibly hit the railing (not so sure here).

- One bullet that possibly scratched the neck (or something like that) of a young guy (here we have only very little reporting, just what the father (?) apparently initially said)

For all other shots, as far as I can see, we don’t have much information about which direction they flew or where they hit.

After reading this tweet, I'm wondering if it's possible that one of the SS was a maul and fire on Trump as "the second shooter"

Just a quick note that Cooper's theory of the SS guy shooting JFK in the car has been discussed here some years ago, and I can remember that if you look at the footage closely, the theory does not hold water. It's like the 'shooter in the water tower' in Trump's case; with a heavy pinch of imagination you can 'see' it's true, while it isn't. Cooper had some hits but many of his theories were misses due to rushed assessments and assumptions, OSIT.

Just a quick note that Cooper's theory of the SS guy shooting JFK in the car has been discussed here some years ago, and I can remember that if you look at the footage closely, the theory does not hold water. It's like the 'shooter in the water tower' in Trump's case; with a heavy pinch of imagination you can 'see' it's true, while it isn't. Cooper had some hits but many of his theories were misses due to rushed assessments and assumptions, OSIT.
I just mentionned this regarding to the fact that it might be possible today that the modus operadi could have been modified in this specific case. "desperate situation, desperate measures", especially today

Well the first consideration would be the fact that he presumably went up there without test firing the weapon. The scope is essentially useless if distance and wind aren’t dialed in. In theory one could add a click or two by watching a flag to determine wind speed. Otherwise you’re just putting a red dot on what might be the target, or could just as easily be 5 up and left. This is where iron sights would be a step up. First shot misses, you adjust your aim. Relying on the scope, you adjust the wheels on the side and top to move the dot onto your target. Pointless fiddling if you’re in a hurry. If I miss the first shot and I’m in a hurry, I move the gun, not adjust the sights. No time for that nonsense. Just my opinion, but in that situation it’s better and quicker to adjust your aim as you would a handgun. Actual snipers work in teams with a spotter who watches the wing speed and direction, uses the rangefinder, and calls the adjustments to the shooter who then dials in the scope based on his partner’s observations.

Back
Top Bottom