Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

@RedFox I know that there are quite good tools out there (also free ones I guess?) where you can calculate the ballistic trajectory of almost any bullet on the market with additional features such as type of weapon, wind interference, height above sea level and so on. I think Garmin for example has a pretty good one, which I don’t have though. Hunters and other weapon users use it. Would be nice if we could include a number of probable bullet types, shooting from the number of proposed shooting points we have, and then see how the bullets would travel through the air to their targets.

Even in this video, though, the automatic rifle is either behind the camera (and a dividing barrier), or behind the guy and the dividing barrier. So the microphone isn't picking up the direct sound of the gun but the reflections coming around those barriers and reflecting off surfaces in the area.
Here is another video without that problem, the rifle has a suppressor, but the sound in general is similar and the variations between the firing modes can be appreciated (you could say almost the same about any weapon in general), first it fires a round in semi-automatic mode, then in automatic mode and after a video cut it fires several rounds again in a semi-automatic way.
Also, during the attack on Trump, in addition to the movement of the recording devices, we should consider the possibility that Crooks could have moved the weapon to change the target (shoot the snipers as some rumors say), which in turn could influence the sound of the burst of shots that is heard, that said, I still find the variation in sound in the video recorded from the public near Crooks' position very strange.

And probably because he will meet Netanyahu face to face tomorrow, or so, as I heard on the radio today. I would bet on a strategic “I love Israel“ move by Trump although I have to say that what he said is kind of an extreme thing to say. If I were in the situation, I would not do so, and be more ambiguous.
That 'tweet' by Trump was most unfortunate, even from a self-interest point of view. Doesn't he realize that it actually encourages another attempt on his life rather than the opposite??

It appears some local law enforcement are no longer cooperating with the FBI according to Sundance at the Conservative Treehouse & Miranda Devine at the New York Post. Devine's op-ed is linked within Sundance's article.

And probably because he will meet Netanyahu face to face tomorrow, or so, as I heard on the radio today. I would bet on a strategic “I love Israel“ move by Trump although I have to say that what he said is kind of an extreme thing to say. If I were in the situation, I would not do so, and be more ambiguous.

Yes that makes sense. You have to admit that there's really no one on earth who would do anything the way Trump does. I heard someone comparing his personality and public life to his golf swing. According to them it's nothing like any coach would teach you but it makes him a top tier golfer.

The meeting between Trump and Netanyahu started at around 11AM EST today.

What I can't seem to locate or relocate in this thread, is not the bullet count audio, it is the bullet hit count at the Trump end. At least after the 3 shots were accounted for (people killed or hit) and possibly a forth. No ballistics yet. So, what of the other shots that would match the audio and time sequence, and where did they hit and what is the evidence? There is a partial list that looks to Bullet 1 that missed trump by a hair and hit this person, yet what about bullets 4, 5 and so on through the remaining sequence? Sorry, just can't find it.
Somewhere back in the thread I linked to this wide shot from RSBN, from which a sequence can be derived:

Shots 1-3 (trajectory just north of Trump's head)
-Trump's ear struck / south railing struck
-Dutch reportedly struck twice (2nd bullet captured by Doug Mills on camera)

Shots 4-8 (trajectory slightly further north than previous 3)
-Comperatore struck in head in north stands
-Copenhaver struck in south stands
-no data on final 3 shots - I'm guessing they probably went over the south stands

That 'tweet' by Trump was most unfortunate, even from a self-interest point of view. Doesn't he realize that it actually encourages another attempt on his life rather than the opposite??

I think (or hope) that he was trying to play to his crowd, who he can see appreciate a tough stance on Iran. That's the current mood. It was clumsy, and he should be more careful, because it lends credence to Israel's propaganda about Iran being behind attempts to assassinate him. He surely can't believe that (I hope). It undermines his whole post assassination momentum. "Fight!" Remember? Not "Fight Iran!"

Of course it's entirely possible that it was just another signal to Israel that he can be trusted. That's hard to gauge, he didn't look too happy with Netanyahu when they met today but that doesn't mean he is seriously ready to oppose Israel.

Last edited:
I think (or hope) that he was trying to play to his crowd, who he can see appreciate a tough stance on Iran. That's the current mood. It was clumsy, and he should be more careful, because it lends credence to Israel's propaganda about Iran being behind attempts to assassinate him. He surely can't believe that (I hope). It undermines his whole post assassination momentum. "Fight!" Remember? Not "Fight Iran!"
Right. But the 'tweet' wasn't very well thought at all: My point is that by saying "America should erase Iran off the map if I get assassinated", he's inviting CIA/Mossad/'someone' to do the just that! Bibi must be licking his chops. "Ok then!", I hear him say. It's not just Israel, but US Neocons and some elements of the Deep State and intel agencies who would love to see that war happen. Could it be that Trump is really sooo naive that he doesn't think 'they' would take him out just to push the war agenda? I mean, he literally just dodged a bullet - does he really think he can trust those people not to send another his way?? Seriously!

Of course it's entirely possible that it was just another signal to Israel that he can be trusted. That's hard to gauge, he didn't look too happy with Netanyahu when they met today but that doesn't mean he is seriously ready to oppose Israel.

All good points. I would add that Trump is always mid negotiation in his relationships - and thinking Sun Tzu here - it's possible this was some sort of an effort to put the US in the best/strongest position with respect to negotiating leverage. Admittedly, it was very disappointing for me to hear, but after some thought, I've come to a more neutral, wait and see position.

Benny Johnson was with the congressmen who went to the site. He tweets:

SCOOP: The REAL Reason Trump’s Assassin was not Eliminated on the Rooftop before Firing on TrumpThis Information comes from a first-hand source of highest credentials.The attached video is a view from the second story window of the AGR building in Butler, Pennsylvania. The rooftop it overlooks is where Crooks fired on Trump. This room was the overwatch view where a Butler County SWAT sniper team was stationed at the direction of the Secret Service for the Trump rally.The Secret Service is responsible for stationing all protective teams for the President. Local and State law enforcement officers go where they’re told.The snipers in this location should have *easily* been able to engage Crooks before he ever came close to scope site of Trump.Yet, Crooks was able to fire that day without anyone engaging from this position. Why?That answer is total and complete incompetence from Secret Service.There was a three man SWAT sniper team located in this position. One member of the team went home early — not sure how this was allowed but it happened. The remaining two snipers positioned in this room were notified that a suspicious individual [Crooks] was lurking outside the building. One team member left his position to investigate, leaving just one sniper with overwatch of the roof. The investigating team member found nothing and in the process of returning to his position realized he had forgotten his access card into the building. The last remaining sniper with overwatch LEFT [!!!] the position to retrieve his team member locked outside.Crooks crawled across the roof and fired on Trump while this fully-equipped sniper nest with a perfect view of Crooks assassin position was left completely UNMANNED.Obvious infuriating questions: - Who was running command that allowed this fatal tactical error?- Who gave the order to abandon post? - How was there not an officer on the roof who could engage Crooks directly?- Why was there not overwatch from the water tower - a far superior position than this?We need a Congressional Select Committee to investigate the Trump Assassination immediately.
Here's him summarizing what he learned:

Including that security tagged him as "looking like an Antifa member", and that SS denied requests from local law enforcement to use drones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom