Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris and Other Catholic Churches

The French Are Finding Common Ground With Macron
April 19, 2019, 9:54 AM GMT+2
The French mostly agree with President Emmanuel Macron’s proposals stemming from a national debate, though they don’t agree that an elite civil-servant training school should be closed, according to a poll released on Friday.

The poll also suggested the French don’t mind a longer work week to pay for a lowering of taxes and better services.

According to an Odoxa poll for Figaro newspaper, 77 percent approve of Macron’s proposals to cut middle class income taxes, 74 percent approve of indexing small pensions, and 74 percent agree there should be no more schools and hospitals should be shut.

Just 37 percent approve of Macron’s idea of closing the Ecole Nationale d’Administration, an elite institute that trains top French civil servants. And only 23 percent approve of his decision not to re-impose a wealth tax.

Macron was due to announce his measures on April 15, but canceled a speech to the nation after a fire broke out on Notre-Dame Cathedral. Details of the speech leaked and were confirmed by people who had been briefed about it. Macron’s national debate involved two months of town hall meetings to allow the French to express grievances that had come to light during protests by the Yellow Vests movement.

On other issues not included in Macron’s proposals, 50 percent said they agreed with getting rid of the 35-hour work week. But only 29 percent think the retirement age should be pushed back.

The Odoxa poll quested 1,003 people on-line using a quota method on April 17 and 18. No margin of error was given.

The info below can be cross referenced from the many contribution's thus far.

How Notre Dame was built

Inside Notre Dame before the Fire
John Kong Published on Apr 16, 2019 / 8:33
We feel so lucky that we filmed some footage of the inside of the Notre Dame Cathedral during our visit to Paris in November 2016. We never realize these footages are so valuable till today when the fire ravaged the Notre Dame Cathedral, i.e. April 15th, 2019. We want to share this to all to remember the great historical heritage.

Try clicking the link under the first line, where it says, 'watch this video on youtube'

I tried that and it worked for me.

It jumps to the unavailable message and that link goes away but I could right click on the video and copy URL to go to YouTube. Thanks.

It is an interesting video.

PERLOU said:
"I look forward to hearing what the Cassiopeans have to tell us about the fire at Notre Dame.."

The destruction / reconstruction of the cathedral will be the trigger for future problems in France, are seen coming by an element in discord: Money.
The struggle of forces between light and darkness in the world will increase in France.
You do not need to be a fortune-teller to foresee this.

PERLOU said:
"I look forward to hearing what the Cassiopeans have to tell us about the fire at Notre Dame.."

The destruction / reconstruction of the cathedral will be the trigger for future problems in France, are seen coming by an element in discord: Money.
The struggle of forces between light and darkness in the world will increase in France.
You do not need to be a fortune-teller to foresee this.
Caballero, the C's are not fortune-teller. And to have the desire to know what the C's have to say about this story about ND is completely genuine.

I think the fact that they have now so many millions of euros for the ND prouves and shows to everyone that there is really an elite in France that does not care for those who have difficulties,. it is a cynical situation. Like, I can imagine, in the Middle ages where Cathedrals were constructed even so the people where dying of hunger. Everything is the same, the fervor also, the crying for a cathedral and not for people who have nothing to pay the electricity or food at the end of the month. Millions of euros for projects of war and for their idea of God, and not for a really economical problem in the country. If the tragedy of ND have to teach something is this. We are still living like in the XIII Century.

This video is just in French, sorry, but what this man says has bon-sens, destroying the official version of the fire talking about the hypocrisy of the elite, and how they use the emotions to continue to control people and do what they want and not what they really should do. What they want is power and keep the money for themselves. I don't like very much this man because sometimes I have the impression that he is listening too much himself talking, but I think in some things he is saying he is right: control the people by emotion, provoking a chock. Forget the real problems, etc.

loreta said:
"Caballero, the C's are not fortune-teller. And to have the desire to know what the C's have to say about this story about ND is completely genuine."

I did not mean that the Cs are fortune-tellers, I meant that anyone can deduce that, due to the current circumstances.
I apologize for the misunderstanding.

loreta said:
"Caballero, the C's are not fortune-teller. And to have the desire to know what the C's have to say about this story about ND is completely genuine."

I did not mean that the Cs are fortune-tellers, I meant that anyone can deduce that, due to the current circumstances.
I apologize for the misunderstanding.
I apologize me too for the misunderstanding. Sorry.

This is just the beginning but I have this sneaky feeling that the attack on ND is a trigger for copycat attacks on Christian churches throughout the World. Lets hope it is not so but BBC just reported this,

Just 10 days before explosions at six churches and hotels in Sri Lanka claimed some 160 lives, the national police chief reportedly sent an alert about a radical Islamist group planning bomb attacks on prominent churches.
The alert was sent by Pujuth Jayasundara on April 11, AFP reported. It said that Sri Lankan authorities had received a tip from a foreign intelligence service, warning of bomb threat posed by a radical group.
Perhaps they are not really copycat attacks, but part of a concerted attack and thus connected at some level. Is our usual suspects behind this? Having just finished reading the book by Shahak, about Jewish history, then one could think that as a strong possibility. He mentions how classiscal Judaism hates Christianity more than Islam, and we have in Syria seen how Israel have been using ISIS as their foot soldiers in the destruction of a secular society.

This though continuous to interest me. Where and how many fire detection sensors were there in ND. The

Here are some clues,

Obviously the number is large as the sensor must detect smoke/heat in a short time (decided by designer) within its radius of detection, so multiple sensor are needed throughout the structure. to cover the large area in the attic.

One thing I am confident of, it is that Mr. Mouton and his fire detection system installers were no fools. The best was put in that was available in XXI Century.

Using GOOGLE is pathetic. Using Yandex far better. I found it out using these words "wooden roof crossbar planks notre dame paris diagram -fire"

The following short video might be of interests, in which the "Managing agent of the Notre Dame cathedral" who is also the "architect" goes through the structure and to places not accessible to the public like the wooden roof structure. I have no idea when this was filmed. Anyway, in the video she says while standing in the wooden roof structure "This is where fire detection systems are soon to be fitted".

Notice that the video was published two days after the fire on that youtube channel.

The following short video might be of interests, in which the "Managing agent of the Notre Dame cathedral" who is also the "architect" goes through the structure and to places not accessible to the public like the wooden roof structure. I have no idea when this was filmed. Anyway, in the video she says while standing in the wooden roof structure "This is where fire detection systems are soon to be fitted".

Notice that the video was published two days after the fire on that youtube channel.
Yes, shame we don't have that.

She states the following at 4:18 min ,
"This is where fire detection systems are soon to be fitted." :shock:

I was under the impression that Mr. Mouton during his tenure of caring for the Cathedral had already done that. Not sure what to make of this. Perhaps something was installed but the whole job was finished.
Huuumm

Back
Top Bottom