For Laura

You have the right to see me the way you want ..
If you think I have some dark power
That's what you'll see in me
I will not change your perception
Because I would have to influence your free will ...
Besides, the tattoo is one thing,
and the colors are one thing,
And what's inside the man is one thing ...
And regarding the answers to the above
I already wrote
It is up to Laura to decide if she will want to check it out
or not, it is her free will ...
I will try to share my knowledge.

Polish:
/proszę usunąć polską część po moderacji - Please remove the Polish part after moderation/
masz prawo postrzegać mnie jak chcesz..
jeśli uważasz że mam jakąś ciemną moc
to taką będziesz we mnie widzieć
ja nie zmienie twojego postrzegania
bo musiałabym wpłynąć na twoją wolną wolę...
poza tym tatuaż to jedno,
a kolory to jedno,
a to co w środku ma człowiek to jedno...
A odnośnie odpowiedzi na powyższe
napisałam już przecież
że do Laury należy decyzja czy będzie chciała to sprawdzić
czy nie, to jest jej wolna wola...
Ja postaram się podzielić swoją wiedzą.
Hello WhiteRose. As Matias pointed out, you have managed to say an awful lot without actually saying anything at all. So far, from what I understand, you have access to some channelled knowledge and you want to know if it is accurate or not. So, what is this knowledge? If you really want to understand the information that you say you have I believe it's counterproductive to dance around the subject and lead us on by being mysterious.

Yes, I study it,

Just in case you aren't familiar with her, there is also Marie-France Hirigoyen, who wrote some books on the topic. She calls psycopaths "pervers narcissiques", and not everything is as precise/good as the material available in English, in my opinion, but she gets very close and has good examples.

I've only read this one.

Just in case you aren't familiar with her, there is also Marie-France Hirigoyen, who wrote some books on the topic. She calls psycopaths "pervers narcissiques", and not everything is as precise/good as the material available in English, in my opinion, but she gets very close and has good examples.

I've only read this one.
A big thank-you!! I do not know;-):-)

Reactions: Chu
I read Hirigoyen translated into English; it was excellent.
On Ponerology when you took out the book, my mother had ordered it, its date! It was impossible for us to read it, and last week I took it back and in two days I understood the 200 pages of the manuscript. Unbelievable !!

For Laura Knight
Hello Laura, here I intend to write an article for the institute Sita, for which I write.I would like to make an article on the work of Lobaczewski, may I submit my article before publication? I will finish the 3rd part on bacteriological laboratories and in January I will start the article

For Laura Knight
Hello Laura, here I intend to write an article for the institute Sita, for which I write.I would like to make an article on the work of Lobaczewski, may I submit my article before publication? I will finish the 3rd part on bacteriological laboratories and in January I will start the article
Sita Institute is Lebanese and caters to readers of the Middle East

Submit to sott(at)sott.net - the editors will take a look at it.

Submit to sott(at)sott.net - the editors will take a look at it.
That was my question, I'm re-studying the book to try to explain in the Middle East how "works" the West, the various types of mental illness, I think starting in January, thank you for your reply

Back
Top Bottom