For Laura

I guess that on your profile picture is a tatoo..? If U read a sessions then you should know that tatoos attached a demons. The way You wrote a post is saying a lot.. About you..

biala84 said:
I guess that on your profile picture is a tatoo..? If U read a sessions then you should know that tatoos attached a demons.

Could you please share the session where the C's said that demons are attached to tattoos? I don't remember ever reading that.

Beau said:
biala84 said:
I guess that on your profile picture is a tatoo..? If U read a sessions then you should know that tatoos attached a demons.

Could you please share the session where the C's said that demons are attached to tattoos? I don't remember ever reading that.

I think he/she was referring to this excerpt from the October 15, 2016 session.

Q: (L) Hmm. Is it possible, as we have speculated, that tattoos can anchor attachments?

A: Yes!

There's no mention of demons though. On the following pages from that session there is a discussion about tattoos in case it could help you with something.

Well when i read a session i look for a worlds anchor attachment and then was coming to my mind maybe it can.also be about the demons. Ok maybe i make my own story about that... but i had experience in that case when i make tatoo i saw too much bad.energy around me including demons thats why maybe the attachment can be positive or negative.

You have the right to see me the way you want ..
If you think I have some dark power
That's what you'll see in me
I will not change your perception
Because I would have to influence your free will ...
Besides, the tattoo is one thing,
and the colors are one thing,
And what's inside the man is one thing ...
And regarding the answers to the above
I already wrote
It is up to Laura to decide if she will want to check it out
or not, it is her free will ...
I will try to share my knowledge.

Polish:
/proszę usunąć polską część po moderacji - Please remove the Polish part after moderation/
masz prawo postrzegać mnie jak chcesz..
jeśli uważasz że mam jakąś ciemną moc
to taką będziesz we mnie widzieć
ja nie zmienie twojego postrzegania
bo musiałabym wpłynąć na twoją wolną wolę...
poza tym tatuaż to jedno,
a kolory to jedno,
a to co w środku ma człowiek to jedno...
A odnośnie odpowiedzi na powyższe
napisałam już przecież
że do Laury należy decyzja czy będzie chciała to sprawdzić
czy nie, to jest jej wolna wola...
Ja postaram się podzielić swoją wiedzą.

biala84 said:
Well when i read a session i look for a worlds anchor attachment and then was coming to my mind maybe it can.also be about the demons. Ok maybe i make my own story about that... but i had experience in that case when i make tatoo i saw too much bad.energy around me including demons thats why maybe the attachment can be positive or negative.
Well, we are not going to "condemn" someone for a tattoo ... although I share the idea of ​​the attachments that I had not read yet ... when drawing a tattoo many times it is for a more or less fervent devotion to some idea or Thing (imagine that someone here draws the "infinite ying-yang") ... often even works as a ritual and could bring some degree of problems I think ... but there is to attract demons in all cases lack substance for Your hypothesis.

Ok no problem we are here to learn and we are free to talk about everything. Have a nice sunday everyone :)
I just give some idea :)

I agree with MrEightFive
I'm just beginning to share in this group and if it serves you, although it is difficult to open to a group of people you do not know, although values very much their knowledge and effort to obtain it, being transparent is the only way to get a clear advice.
Treat it as a personal job, write it down for yourself, and then, if you feel good about it, share it.
a big hug!

Hello Laura;
I have a question about Hervey Cleckley's book: "Mask of Sanity", I read a lot of translation that you gave in French, why not translate it into French? This book seems to me capital, my English is limited to the purely scientific sphere, I unfortunately do not have enough knowledge in English on such a subject. I think it would be interesting for francophone students in this field.
thank you

Susy7,

If you have some time to look into who owns the copyright, we'd be glad to look into it. There seems to be three different publishers. For books which are still in print, one publishing company needs to buy the rights for the translation if the book is intended for publication.

Susy7,

If you have some time to look into who owns the copyright, we'd be glad to look into it. There seems to be three different publishers. For books which are still in print, one publishing company needs to buy the rights for the translation if the book is intended for publication.
Thank you, yes it's true. Have you ever looked at the publishing houses? It is true that unfortunately some copyright is quite expensive and I can understand that this is not feasible

Thank you, yes it's true. Have you ever looked at the publishing houses? It is true that unfortunately some copyright is quite expensive and I can understand that this is not feasible

Not at those in particular, but we have done it for other books. And yes, unfortunately our plates are quite full, and as much as we would like to have more things translated, there is only so much we can do. But if you can find out who owns the rights, or check which publisher currently has it on print, feel free to send me a PM with your findings and we'll contact them. It doesn't cost anything to go that far at least.

Not at those in particular, but we have done it for other books. And yes, unfortunately our plates are quite full, and as much as we would like to have more things translated, there is only so much we can do. But if you can find out who owns the rights, or check which publisher currently has it on print, feel free to send me a PM with your findings and we'll contact them. It doesn't cost anything to go that far at least.
ok

Hello Laura;
I have a question about Hervey Cleckley's book: "Mask of Sanity", I read a lot of translation that you gave in French, why not translate it into French? This book seems to me capital, my English is limited to the purely scientific sphere, I unfortunately do not have enough knowledge in English on such a subject. I think it would be interesting for francophone students in this field.
thank you

It is indeed a very good book but for francophone students in this field, they could read another very important book that has been translated in french and available at Pilule Rouge :

La ponérologie politique - Les Editions Pilule Rouge

Back
Top Bottom