FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Learner said:
Sorry, I forgot about mentioning the covering of expenses for the application. Is it okay to send the 10 € via Paypal by beginning of next month?
Then I will be able to do so. Maybe also earlier, depending on how much money there is left at the end of the month. I want to send it then together with a SOTT donation.

That will not be a problem, Learner. Any time you can afford it is good. :)

Nienna said:
Learner said:
Sorry, I forgot about mentioning the covering of expenses for the application. Is it okay to send the 10 € via Paypal by beginning of next month?
Then I will be able to do so. Maybe also earlier, depending on how much money there is left at the end of the month. I want to send it then together with a SOTT donation.

That will not be a problem, Learner. Any time you can afford it is good. :)

Thank you, Nienna :) I will do so. Meanwhile, the printed version is on its way now.

Hi. I have a question about the application form regarding the details of my current address and marital status. Both are going to change in the next few months and I'm wondering should I wait to apply or is there a way to change the information once I've applied?

Bruce said:
Hi. I have a question about the application form regarding the details of my current address and marital status. Both are going to change in the next few months and I'm wondering should I wait to apply or is there a way to change the information once I've applied?

I think you can go ahead and apply with your current address, and when you move, just send your new information to info(at)paleochristianity.org.

I've done this myself.

Chu said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:
Is it necessary to re-register with the new form? I've been a member of FOTCM for at least two years, maybe longer. Is that still valid?

It is. However, we can't find you in the files. Have you changed your forum name/account and email? Could you send us a message at info@paleochristianity with your full name? That way, we can be 100% sure. Thanks

I changed my name from "weasel3d" to 'Ghostdoghaiku' a while ago. I thought it was a bit more in tune with my personality, than the prior, which was an old screen name I used on the early net. But I will email, as you've prescribed. Thanks Chu!

Ghostdoghaiku said:
Chu said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:
Is it necessary to re-register with the new form? I've been a member of FOTCM for at least two years, maybe longer. Is that still valid?

It is. However, we can't find you in the files. Have you changed your forum name/account and email? Could you send us a message at info@paleochristianity with your full name? That way, we can be 100% sure. Thanks

I changed my name from "weasel3d" to 'Ghostdoghaiku' a while ago. I thought it was a bit more in tune with my personality, than the prior, which was an old screen name I used on the early net. But I will email, as you've prescribed. Thanks Chu!

I think you missed Chu's follow-up post where she says not to worry - https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,16193.msg546125.html#msg546125

Heimdallr said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:
Chu said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:

I think you missed Chu's follow-up post where she says not to worry - https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,16193.msg546125.html#msg546125

Oh! Thanks Heimdallr.

Chu said:
loreta said:
Hi,

did you received my electronic application?

I am not sure if you did.

Thanks.

I will send the paper application as soon as possible. When I try to print the application on paper it does not appears very nice. I will go today to see another printer.

We did, thanks! If you still have trouble printing it out, let me know, and I'll send you an email with all the information you filled in, and you can print and sign that instead.

Hi Chu,

I sent you an e-mail with application form, but I don't have a printer at home. If you can, please, send me on my email the form with all information I filled in, that I can print it and sign it. I'll send a donation as soon as I can. :)

My print inscription is on the way, also. I send it yesterday but knowing how bad the Spanish mail is I don't know when you will receive the envelope. Me too I will pay you during this month, as soon as I will have the 10 euros. Sorry for that. I will pay you via paypal as soon as possible. Thanks for everything.

I sent my donation today. If necessary, I will send you a confirmation number through the PM. :)

I mailed in my application over a week ago. I did not receive an e-mail confirmation or anything. What should I expect next? (more or less) how long will this take?

Thanks

rs said:
I mailed in my application over a week ago. I did not receive an e-mail confirmation or anything. What should I expect next? (more or less) how long will this take?

We received your online application butnot the signed copy yet. It may take a while to reach us. You should hear back from us in about a month or so, by the time everything gets processed and you receive the welcome package. Thanks for your patience, and welcome to the fellowship!

Chu said:
rs said:

We received your online application butnot the signed copy yet. It may take a while to reach us. You should hear back from us in about a month or so, by the time everything gets processed and you receive the welcome package. Thanks for your patience, and welcome to the fellowship!

Hello Chu:

I was just wondering if you guys have received my online application as well as my signed copy, it's been over a month, just checking.

please let me know if you haven't I can send it again.

Back
Top Bottom