Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

A thought that has struck me, with the so much support given to the Truckers in Canada and worldwide. It has made it clear, at least in Canada, the Emperor has no clothes. They require vaxx passports in compliance with their mandates.

So maybe a mandate should be put in place that requires all politicians, and those affiliated with such parties, experts and health professionals, legal and police officials. To declare to the people, any financial interests or biases, that would/could be a detriment to creating public policy that would be of benefit for all peoples, not just in Canada.

We see politicians blowing hot air espousing policies, that don't truly reflect the voice of the people. In reality, they are nothing more than a mirror, each reflecting shards of the same mirror.

Will this become a reality, I don't know, but if we IMO miss this opportunity, for the voice of the people to be heard, and action taken to make significant changes in the governance of the peoples they have been elected to serve, and receive monies from the people for that purpose, to represent them and their voice. I don't want to imagine the consequences at this time.

I never imagined in all my days living Canada, I would be alive to witness such a movement that has brought the vast majority Canadians together in union behind a common cause. I thank god I am alive to witnesses it.

I recall that years ago when the Polish people rose up against the Communist government, the Polish truckers created blockades and kept the authorities from towing the trucks by taking off the wheels and hiding or locking them up.
The command team has showed everyone who might not have known already how to make the trucks immobile. They won't budge at any attempt. I suppose there might be some giant something or other. Speaking of giant something or others, there are a species of vehicle that make the 18 wheelers look small and they are joining the protest I saw this yesterday on Twitter. No sign of the behemoths, there is a proper name for them but cannot remember it.

Whatever the reason and the spin that the media will put on it, it is still a retreat Gandalf. He would have pushed it whatever the price but now seeing Trudeau reaction he is quit isolated, no more federal ally that can send the army. Let just wait a few days and see how strong the man is.
I do believe he was sincere, he intended to put that tax in place. Something changed his mind and unlikely it was the truckers. Though the convoy reaped much support in Quebec, including military saluting them as they went by, I read.

So the PTB attempt to coerce with emotional promises of a better future, This is a message given to one of the truckers, only 11 years of age (remember a target for the vaxx). He was left to tears.

It is from Pat king video page. To read the message.

The command team has showed everyone who might not have known already how to make the trucks immobile. They won't budge at any attempt. I suppose there might be some giant something or other. Speaking of giant something or others, there are a species of vehicle that make the 18 wheelers look small and they are joining the protest I saw this yesterday on Twitter. No sign of the behemoths, there is a proper name for them but cannot remember it.
Oh, my Gawd, if those Diamond Mine off-highway Haulers roll in, it would be comparable to Star Wars AT-AT Walkers showing up.
I have a first cousin,on my moms side, who is a very tiny, 5 foot tall, vivacious and feisty young woman.
She chose to pursue a career as a heavy equipment operator.
We always marvelled at that tiny little lady driving those big trucks in the diamond mines up North in the Northwest territorys near the arctic circle.

Here are a couple of pictures of these giants, with people beside them, for comparison.
9A6A2B37-A023-479F-ACA6-0BA475D4B208.jpeg
F8884518-5D66-40BD-8BCA-CFC90699E93F.jpeg

A link to an equipment dealer, if anyone wants to see more monster trucks!

Oh, my Gawd, if those Diamond Mine off-highway Haulers roll in, it would be comparable to Star Wars AT-AT Walkers showing up.
I have a first cousin,on my moms side, who is a very tiny, 5 foot tall, vivacious and feisty young woman.
She chose to pursue a career as a heavy equipment operator.
We always marvelled at that tiny little lady driving those big trucks in the diamond mines up North in the Northwest territorys near the arctic circle.

Here are a couple of pictures of these giants, with people beside them, for comparison.
View attachment 54330
View attachment 54331

A link to an equipment dealer, if anyone wants to see more monster trucks!
Fantastic pics! This was what I pictured when reading the Twitter comment, and I thought it was a woman posting, though everybody is now 'Honk-Honk' or 'Fringe' or 'Unacceptable' and so on, and I can't see in mind's eye the Twitter handle. Maybe I'll find it, I'd like to.

The Alberta border blockade is heating up. The tv news was reporting this afternoon that the RCMP moved in to break up the blockade to keep the flow of traffic moving across the border. But at 8:33 pm, Jan. 31, a call went out for crowdfunded lawyers for the Coutts border blockade.

BUT, apparently the convoy never actually stopped the flow across the border. They just slowed it down. In a FB post made to the Freedom Convoy 2022 Support page (with +512K followers) at 4:50 am, Feb.1, Chris Bennett makes it VERY clear:

"A trucker friend of mine posted this on his personal page.

I just got home after being turned back at the Coutts border crossing. I have read a lot of posts on here and there are a lot of people who are glossing over the media stories and not looking deep into the issues.

The Coutts blockade WAS NOT set up by the convoy. The convoy arrived Saturday morning and set up to DELAY trucks going south. I have to say this again, they only delayed SOUTHBOUND trucks. By noon a group not from the convoy showed up and put up a blockade, stopping north and southbound traffic. I have to say this again, these people who were not part of the convoy protest BLOCKED BOTH NORTH AND SOUTHBOUND lanes. This blockade is NOT PART OF THE FREEDOM CONVOY!!!

The people who have disrespected the War Memorial and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the Terri Fox Memorial ARE NOT PART OF THE FREEDOM CONVOY!!!
The people who stole food from the homeless shelter and caused mayhem in the mall WERE NOT PART OF THE FREEDOM CONVOY!!!! The government and mainstream media are uniting these idiots with an honourable cause so that they can find fault with those who defy what the government and mainstream media want us to believe.

Yesterday afternoon a group of women walked up to my truck and gave me a bag of fresh baked cookies and a thank you note, and they thanked me for doing my job. I got kinda choked up. Yeah, me, ex-military, Jeep driving, Harley riding me, got choked up. There is a lot of support for the Freedom Convoy. These women were from the Courthouse in Milk River.

The Freedom Convoy broke up Saturday afternoon. These guys made their voices heard, then they went home. They have payments to make on those trucks, they can't afford to sit around idle for long. What you are seeing now has nothing to do with the Convoy.

I talked to most of the RCMP who were monitoring the blockade at Coutts. All of them had a difficult time holding in their own frustrations while telling me the official line. Those officers WANTED to take down the illegal blockade, they wanted to do that Saturday afternoon, but there was a total of 8 officers manning the line. The best they could do was keep us away from the border, knowing there would be a major confrontation if we went toe to toe with this splinter group. The officers didn't have enough boots on the ground for that. We knew it, and kept our distance.

This splinter group was not made up of cross-border truckers. Most trucks were bobtailing, had taken the names off the doors, and pulled their license plates, so no one could identify who they are. I only saw one truck with a trailer, and he was pulling a gravel trailer, obviously not a cross-border trucker.

I support the Convoy. 100% Even now after all the bad press, because the bad press isn't about the Convoy, nor it's meaning.
We all make choices. If a driver doesn't want to take the vaccine, that's his/her choice. But there are consequences. They don't cross the border. I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I wanted the shot under my terms, until someone told me I had to shoot up to get across the border. I made my choice. I have too many people relying on me to do my job, so I sacrificed my terms. That was the consequence of my decision. What pisses me off is the trucking industry has never been a source of transmission across the border, yet we are being forced to make these choices. When restrictions are coming down all over the world, we suddenly become a target of unjustified political will.

So I support the truckers of the Convoy, and those who support the cause. But I have to ask, why did it have to come down to needing the Convoy? Hopefully logic and compassion will return and we can move forward and rebuild what has been lost in the last two years. Right now we all need to be focused in the same direction, not pointing accusing fingers at each other.
This has been a long rant, and I'm sorry about that. Actually, not. Those who know me have been expecting this.
Everyone stay safe. Stay sane. Stay diligent."

Then, at 4:29 pm, Feb. 1, this video shows up on FB:

Now, I believe this video was of something that had happened earlier this afternoon. I had heard that the RCMP had blocked the highway near Milk River, a town 20km north of Coutts earlier today. But the video only shows they blocked the south lanes. It also shows pick-up trucks, cars, tractors and such driving around the blockade heading towards Coutts. This looks like 'Hillbilly's Gone Wild' and not organized.

By the sounds of it the Freedom Convoy already left Coutts on Saturday!

But why a call for lawyer's if the Freedom Convoy is gone? Is it to disassociate and protect the Freedom Convoy from the Hillbilly Highway Patrol? I'm not sure what's going on down there. But it seems to have gotten messy.

Not sure if this has been shown before, some of the organizers of the Convoy, gave this interview, no MSM we able to participate.

But pone of the most interesting they made form my perspective, was the inability to obtain parts to maintain the Trucks they own but also the the ever increasing costs. This is just one of the facets of transporting trucks with the commodities, we need in a consumer society.

But more importantly, the food we need to eat. For example very little is locally produced. In Canada, most of the produce supplied to the major stores comes from the US. Unless one has the monies to shop in elite stores for example Costco, which requires a membership, and they will be top dog, when it come to providing food supplies, and you can bet you can bet your bottom dollar, they will eventually require vaxx passports to enter the store.

So with the impending shortage of mechanical parts, to keep truckers on the road, also the unpredictable growing season for our farmers, due to earth changes and weather patterns, does note bode well for a bright future.

Hate to sound pessimistic, but this could be just the tip of the iceberg, and the Truckers of Canada, showing the people, the depth of that iceberg.

On the topic of New Zealanders, I would say that they are indeed a lost cause which is why I got sick of the place after living there for 14 years. Not that AU is any better but NZ has more authoritarian followers and liberal PC idiots. There is no expectation of any revolution out of that place. It’s the very reason why its a safe heaven for rich listers. It
I had the same thoughts about Canadians before the truckers started . I was sure most other Canadians were oblivious to the authoritarian rulers of this country but I guess I was wrong. So I guess I will just wait and see what happens.

Oh what I would give to be a fly on the wall when Trudeau has conversations with his handlers. I mean, just like the majority of global leaders these days he doesn't really get to make any decisions, he just follows orders. Although given the differences in approaches between countries they're probably given some flexibility to decide how they're going to achieve the results they're employed to achieve. Trudeau was probably so happy with himself being one of the top performers - and now THIS happened. I wonder what conversations are had between the poster boys (the government) and the puppet masters (the PTB) in those case?
My guess is that those conversations would proceed along the lines of something like this -

No doubt that J.T. is feeling a very distinct chill up his spine.

Voir À partir de 48mn46 pour ceux qui comprennent le français
Le Canada face à la révolte des camionneurs...

Voir De 48mn46 pour ceux qui comprennent le français
Le Canada fait face à la révolte des camionneurs...

Back
Top Bottom