Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

Thank you Ianthatis,
Perhaps he is getting my goat as you say. Some days i have huge anxiety issues while others I'm able to simply get back to my old self.
But it is difficult as the world is rapidly spiraling out of control in front of my eyes. Unfortunately, I've not read Castaneda's yet. I do have one of his books but can't recall which. We're in the process of moving so spend a lot of time with decluttering and putting things in boxes.
I suppose I should simply look at it in a new set of eyes: hard to do but not impossible if i refuse to react to negativity.
I don't agree with the governments or the policies of this world. Nothing however i can do unless I decide to do something drastic which is not who I am.

Thank you for what you input here. I'll read it carefully and reflect. That is why i joined: to wake up and learn more. About myself, about who we really are or can be, and what we need to achieve in order to be where we need to be. Feedback from others and networking certainly helps with new perspective on the way we are heading.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

You're welcome! That's what we're here for, doing what we can to help each other stay grounded and sane.

I was thinking about Trudeau's previous drama teacher job - he had many years in teaching people to be dramatic. It may help to think of elites like him in terms of good ol' Wizard of Oz - their supposed power is mostly a projection, and it only works if you believe them. They're mostly sad people behind curtains, trapped in their own illusions.

All the best with your move - it's a time when energies can get pretty hectic. May it all go as smooth as can be!

Surprise, surprise... 😐

Trudeau met threshold to invoke Emergencies Act, commission finds​

"I have concluded that in this case, the very high threshold for invocation was met. I have done so with reluctance," said Commissioner Paul Rouleau of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's decision to declare a public order emergency, in a mammoth five-volume, 2,000-page report released Friday.

Surprise, surprise... 😐

Yes, it was all preordained as the terms of reference was apt to do.

Here is Rebel:

Snip
Justin Trudeau has once again dodged accountability. As expected, the judge in charge of examining his use of the Emergencies Act against peaceful protesters has ruled in favour of the government, following six weeks of evidence. This law has never been used before, not even during the 9/11 attacks, wildfires, ice storms, hurricanes, or when a terrorist cell was operating in Toronto in the early 2000s. The Emergencies Act was only used against peaceful protesters, who were exercising their right to free speech.
[...]
The Emergencies Act is about to become easier to invoke if the government adopts Rouleau's recommendations, which is concerning. Justin Trudeau has never been held accountable for his bad behaviour, ethics violations, and mistreatment of Canadians who may share a different worldview than him. The concerns are not about the past, but the future.
Edit: fixed

Yes, it was all preordained as the terms of reference was apt to do.

Here is Rebel:

Snip

Edit: fixed
The reaction of people that I've experienced here in my area to this ruling has been jaw-dropping (although, I guess I shouldn't be surprised). Any comments I see on FB are like this one: "I am not a Trudeau fan but I am very happy with the results of the report. He did the right thing. ( I am entitled to my opinion.)". I think Canada has some hard lessons coming it's way. :shock:

The reaction of people that I've experienced here in my area to this ruling has been jaw-dropping (although, I guess I shouldn't be surprised). Any comments I see on FB are like this one: "I am not a Trudeau fan but I am very happy with the results of the report. He did the right thing. ( I am entitled to my opinion.)". I think Canada has some hard lessons coming it's way. :shock:

Yes, agreed!

My best friend is in denial because the gov gives her loads of money for her children and she believes that those people have no right to demonstrate. My husband agrees because he states they are disturbing and disrupting life around them. No matter the argument I use, they both gang up on me and refuse to see the cold hard fact about our freedom and our realities.

So nothing to do but wait and see. Really sad to see that the gov has won again. No surprise at all. It was expected really. We don't exist: he's always right even when he is wrong, he is right! As you say Unkl Brws, we will have hard lessons to learn!

No matter the argument I use, they both gang up on me and refuse to see the cold hard fact about our freedom and our realities.

Yes, much the same for many people (in or outside of families). Not easy.

If people can't acknowledge other peoples freedom to make a conscientious choice on an extreme level such as this, it becomes simply impossible for them to see tyranny. When the latter directly comes for them, though (which it already has and they refuse to see it), they will have their answer, albeit too late.

Ottawa is the capital for all Canadians, the seat of law, it is where people take their grievances, the only real place. Their grievances were of a fantastical egregious natures, unprecedented, and more than justified, grievances that could have been addressed by politicians on the streets (by all political sides) - before people and trucks ever came to Ottawa - and they knew they were coming. There might also be the sense they wanted them to come, to test out their pathocratic muscles.

Around the 20 min. mark, Trudeau provides his 'expected' statement to the inquiry findings. Note Freeland, does she have a neurological problem with her head? It is rather odd yet it is not new.

Yes, much the same for many people (in or outside of families). Not easy.

If people can't acknowledge other peoples freedom to make a conscientious choice on an extreme level such as this, it becomes simply impossible for them to see tyranny. When the latter directly comes for them, though (which it already has and they refuse to see it), they will have their answer, albeit too late.

Ottawa is the capital for all Canadians, the seat of law, it is where people take their grievances, the only real place. Their grievances were of a fantastical egregious natures, unprecedented, and more than justified, grievances that could have been addressed by politicians on the streets (by all political sides) - before people and trucks ever came to Ottawa - and they knew they were coming. There might also be the sense they wanted them to come, to test out their pathocratic muscles.

Around the 20 min. mark, Trudeau provides his 'expected' statement to the inquiry findings. Note Freeland, does she have a neurological problem with her head? It is rather odd yet it is not new.

Yes, interesting how her head keeps going sideways and she never stand still. I wonder, is she ADD, perhaps? I used to work in schools as well and remember several children who kept moving like her, never sit still, always moving.... Interesting! Just an observation. She is really distracting.

Thanks iamthatis :flowers: so great to see those clips. I loved seeing Christine's genuine and heartfelt response to the warmth, love, appreciation and encouragement of those 'everyday people' around her.

Many may remember Christine Anderson also speaking out about the Covid agenda:

Christine Anderson.png

Although her speech from the link above in general relates to Covid, it is relevant whatever situation you are looking at, the one relating to the multitude of train derailments / toxic fallout in Ohio that has spread far and wide, the devastating earthquakes in Turkey/Syria; the pathetic inferior building standards and completely inadequate emergency response/ongoing 'support'... Ukraine and the horrific slaughter, annihilation and manipulation that has been orchestrated right under our noses for years... these beings sure know how to play the long game, and everywhere you look it is the same story, ad infinitum.

"... but it is not the goal that renders a system oppressive, it is always the methods by which the goal is pursued.

Whenever a government claims to have the peoples' interests at heart - you need to think again.
In the entire history of mankind, there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the wellbeing of regular people.
What makes any of us think that it is different now?

If the Age of Enlightenment has brought forth anything, then certainly this:

Never take anything ANY government tells you at face value; always question anything any government does, or does not do;
always look for ulterior motives, and always ask: Cui bono? Who benefits?

Whenever a political elite pushes an agenda this hard and resorts to extortion and manipulation to get their way, you can almost always be sure your benefit is definitely not what they had, at heart.

As far as I am concerned, I will not be vaccinated with anything that has not been properly vetted and tested, and has shown no sound scientific evidence that the benefits outweigh the disease itself, impossible long term side effects - which to this day -we don't know anything about.

I will not be reduced to a mere guinea pig by getting vaccinated by an experimental drug, and I will most assuredly not be getting vaccinated because my government tells me to - and promises in return I will be granted 'Freedom'.

Let's be clear about one thing: NO ONE GRANTS ME FREEDOM, FOR I AM A FREE PERSON.

So I dare the European
Commission, and the German Government: throw me in jail, lock me up and throw away the key for all I care; but you will never be able to coerce me into being vaccinated if I, the free citizen that I AM, choose not to be vaccinated."

I remember thinking at the time : wow, this woman is full of authentic power!
She speaks with such clarity, conviction and intelligence.
May she journey well and be powerfully protected through increased knowledge.
💫

Some good videos of MEP Christine Andersen, who is visiting Canada, and has been initiated into the Trucker Club!

The real side of Poilievre under a mask might looked to have emerged or was he just bamboozled?

Two Horse Race?

Poilievre panics, throws his own MPs to the media wolves​

In a move reminiscent of his failed predecessor, Erin O’Toole, Pierre Poilievre bent the knee to a cancel culture mob, denounced a visiting conservative politician from Germany, and humiliated three of his own MPs — all because of pressure from the Media Party.

Christine Anderson, a Member of the European Parliament from Germany, has been on tour in Canada this past week. Anderson went viral during the pandemic for her scorching speeches condemning Justin Trudeau’s heavy-handed lockdowns. Her support for the trucker convoy helped make that peaceful Canadian uprising an international sensation.

But this morning Liberal Party mud-slinger Warren Kinsella went to work, denouncing Anderson as a hate-monger, and smearing Conservative MPs photographed meeting with her, including former leadership candidate Leslyn Lewis. Kinsella’s hyperventilated attack was soon picked up by Brian Lilley, boyfriend of Doug Ford’s press secretary and columnist for the Toronto Sun.

But other than the Liberal war room and the Doug Ford war room, the story wasn’t going anywhere — calling German politicians “Nazis” doesn’t work, as that country criminalizes Nazism and those who support it. It is literally impossible for Anderson to be a Nazi — she’d be in prison if she were.

But for some reason, Poilievre — or, more likely, an inexperienced media handler — panicked. Instead of ignoring the story being ginned up by provocateurs, Poilievre’s staff put out a striking statement, one that could have been dictated by Trudeau himself: “Christine Anderson’s views are vile and have no place in our politics… Frankly, it would be better if Anderson never visited Canada in the first place. She and her racist, hateful views are not welcome here.”

What racist, hateful views? Poilievre didn’t say. And a careful read of the accusations made by Kinsella and Lilley shows they just cite other professional “anti-hate” activists, including the Liberal-funded “Canadian Anti-Hate Network”. The whole thing was a set-up — and Poilievre fell for it.

Not only did he humiliate his own MPs — including the popular Ms. Lewis — but he did Trudeau an enormous favour, by interrupting the national media’s recent interest in Trudeau’s affiliations with the Communist Party of China and that country’s interference in Canadian elections. Like a hockey player scoring a goal on his own net, Poilievre “proved” that his party was indeed racist by accepting the accusation, and legitimizing what would have otherwise been a fringe story shopped around by a couple of cranks.

Worst of all, Poilievre’s willingness to bend to the media mob, and turn on his own MPs (and Anderson’s many grassroots supporters) casts doubt on Poilievre’s commitment to end cancel culture and stand up to the woke mob. Poilievre has been on a winning street battling against CBC journalists, mocking them and defying their will. Today instead of laughing at journalists, he was obeying them and taking directions from them. Not a good look.

GUEST: An exclusive interview (conducted by Rebel News reporter, Alexa Lavoie) with MEP, Christine Anderson.

The real side of Poilievre under a mask might looked to have emerged or was he just bamboozled?

Two Horse Race?

Yeah I saw that, too. Part of the pressure may have also come from the good ol' ADL crowd:

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs said it appreciates Poilievre’s clear rejection of Anderson’s views but MPs must do more research before agreeing to such meetings.

Anyways, a lot of CDN conservatives are now 'beying like lost lambs.'

It's weird. The original message came from MP Brian Lilley - and not directly from P. Poilievre. P.P. has been prolific in his videos, and is usually really busy on Twitter. So this high-school note handed to Lilley seems quite out of character for him. Or maybe it's his real character? Who knows.

The question is - who benefits?

The persecution of the vaccine mandates protesters of the Freedom Convoy has taken a new shift; residents and some businesses in Ottawa have filed a major lawsuit against the protesters and those who supported them -
Even people who donated money to the cause may find themselves on the list of defendants.
Monday's ruling also allows the plaintiffs to file the amended claim that adds to the list of defendants a “donor class” of those who gave through GiveSendGo, GoFundMe or other means.

Back
Top Bottom