From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

Yes, that's my experience too. I particularly sensitive to Wi-Fi and I feel it immediately when my work colleagues with their laptops and turned on Wi-Fi sit around me during a meeting. Or if I have to make a presentation on my laptop and have to turn on Wi-Fi. But the negative effect dramatically diminishes/disappears if the distance to the nearest Wi-Fi source is at least 3-4 meters.

I think it is high time you raised a 'point of personal privelege' with your colleagues:

;-)

Well, I asked for some EMF protection, and then this appeared. Then I asked for half the price, and again I got what I asked for. So I decided to try it and ordered one today. The price of shipping is very big, but I just checked on iherb, and the price of UPS is also very big, for my place is 10 euros more than DHL Express, so I wouldn't blame the Q-link guys for the price. But my advice to Q-link guys would be to give the people the option of DHL.

In one Amazon review I found this info: "My first SRT-2 was $300. 2nd was $100 and over the years it is now $40." So it's good to see that Q-link people are not greedy since they lowered the price over time. SRT-3 became more expensive than old SRT-2, but it is much prettier and they say that it also works better. I just hope that it really works.

Reading the other reviews, they seem to be like everywhere else, some people feel immediate benefits, while others don't feel anything. Hopefully I will be able to give my first impressions before this discount runs out.

I wear my Q-Link pendant for about a month now. Right after I put in on I felt more calm and grounded, though most of the time I don't feel any EMF exposure effects. We have no idea how this thing works, but while it does the job, it's worth wearing it, even if it's just a placebo. Thanks to Scottie for sharing his experiences with Q-Link in his YT channel, which made me buy this little thing :-)

I have one of those slightly higher end, (slightly) EM meters which faithfully gives good readings in my surroundings. It spikes when cell phones are active, and can read electromagnetic fields from electronics. etc. As a test, I wrapped it in my new silk long johns and tested it to see if it would read differently when near a cell device. It made no difference whatsoever.

I don't know if the silk was mulberry or not; "Thermasilk" is a recognized brand name, and they claim "100% pure silk" for whatever that's worth. The beanie I ordered is made from a much thicker knitted mesh and it claims to be mulberry silk....

Have you tested your mulberry beanie with the EM meter? If so, what was that result?

Have you tested your mulberry beanie with the EM meter? If so, what was that result?
Yes. The mulberry silk beanie made no discernible difference to the reading.

Plus it's a "slouchy" hat; part of the preferred fashion ensemble of the self-loathing SJW, (last year's line up, anyway).

Though, if you fold it several times, you can make it look like a regular Winter hat. :-)

I'm going to hang on to it; I want to test it against millimeter waves! I have a notion that it might perform much better in that arena.

From what I can see current mm wave devices are using the 3GHz-50GHz region. Airport scanners are 24-30GHz. I found a paper that used a 140GHz (0.14THz) light source (above 300GHz is far-infrared) to test the properties of silk.

Sub-Millimeter-Wave Transmission of Silk Fabric
https://file.scirp.org/pdf/JCC_2017122809425988.pdf

There is some information here:

https://www.polymtl.ca/phys/photonics/papers/2014_AOM_Silk_foam_THz_waveguides.pdf

The authors also showed that silk is semi-transparent in the 0.15–1.5 THz region, having a relatively high loss of ∼15 cm −1 at 0.3 THz. In 2012, the same group demonstrated conformal, adhesive, edible food sensors [ 21 ] based on the THz metamaterials on silk substrates. By monitoring the antenna resonant response that changes continuously during the food storage, the authors have demonstrated potential of this technology for monitoring changes in the food quality. To the best of our knowledge, up to date, there were no reports of using silk to fabricate THz waveguides. This, most probably, is related to the high absorption loss of silk in the THz spectral region. Indeed, bulk absorption loss of silk is almost hundred times larger than the bulk absorption loss of polyethylene (∼0.2 cm −1 at 0.3 THz), which is often used for fabrication of THz fi bers.

To make this useful we need to compare it with other fabrics like cotton. Here is a paper on the transparency (I think) of different fabrics in the THz range.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...omain_spectroscopy_for_textile_identification

We know that silk passes light through, so it makes sense to see that it is actually more permeable as the frequency approaches the visible light range. The region of interest (<1THz) is crowded to the left side of the charts but here silk also seems to transmit more than other fabrics. It is important to note that early in this paper they mention that they have to dry out the samples to make sure the results are accurate. This could mean 2 possibilities: 1: moisture dominates the transparency of silk and other fabrics in a certain range. 2: these results may not be relevant to the transparency of silk as worn with the body's natural humidity.

The messages here are mixed, but there is no certain conclusion that silk blocks millimeter waves, especially as they approach visible light. It's hard to find information on the 3GHz-100GHz range which 5G technology is expanding into, but we have boxed it in on both sides as not being a likely shield. If it were to be a good shield in this region, it would have to mean that it becomes reflective or absorptive within one decade of frequency and then flips back again before 100GHz. This would be abnormal behavior.

It seems possible to me that as silk is birefringent, it could mitigate mm wave severity by scattering it's polarization. We know now that being highly polarized is one reason manmade EMF is harmful. However it would be good to confirm the birefringence at the frequencies of interest.

From what I can see current mm wave devices are using the 3GHz-50GHz region. Airport scanners are 24-30GHz. I found a paper that used a 140GHz (0.14THz) light source (above 300GHz is far-infrared) to test the properties of silk.

Sub-Millimeter-Wave Transmission of Silk Fabric
https://file.scirp.org/pdf/JCC_2017122809425988.pdf

There is some information here:

https://www.polymtl.ca/phys/photonics/papers/2014_AOM_Silk_foam_THz_waveguides.pdf

To make this useful we need to compare it with other fabrics like cotton. Here is a paper on the transparency (I think) of different fabrics in the THz range.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...omain_spectroscopy_for_textile_identification

We know that silk passes light through, so it makes sense to see that it is actually more permeable as the frequency approaches the visible light range. The region of interest (<1THz) is crowded to the left side of the charts but here silk also seems to transmit more than other fabrics. It is important to note that early in this paper they mention that they have to dry out the samples to make sure the results are accurate. This could mean 2 possibilities: 1: moisture dominates the transparency of silk and other fabrics in a certain range. 2: these results may not be relevant to the transparency of silk as worn with the body's natural humidity.

The messages here are mixed, but there is no certain conclusion that silk blocks millimeter waves, especially as they approach visible light. It's hard to find information on the 3GHz-100GHz range which 5G technology is expanding into, but we have boxed it in on both sides as not being a likely shield. If it were to be a good shield in this region, it would have to mean that it becomes reflective or absorptive within one decade of frequency and then flips back again before 100GHz. This would be abnormal behavior.

It seems possible to me that as silk is birefringent, it could mitigate mm wave severity by scattering it's polarization. We know now that being highly polarized is one reason manmade EMF is harmful. However it would be good to confirm the birefringence at the frequencies of interest.
Whoa! You actually found something where real scientists tested silk.

I think it's premature, however, to assume linear progressions in terms of effects based on wave length. Eyes can't detect sound waves, and we need our skin's ability to detect heat energy in the infra red range, for instance. We use different materials and organs to work with energies of different wavelengths. There's going to be natural "sweet spots" where certain materials resonate/reflect or otherwise interact.

Silk may turn out to be useless, (at least in the ways humans are capable of measuring/understadning through present technology), but I remain curious if only because the C's recommended it a couple of times. I want to know what's up!

I want to know what's up too, which is why I'm looking into it. And the assumption by a lot of members that it blocks EMF is certainly under scrutiny, because there is so little evidence to support that! And sometimes I wonder if there is a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to think I am just being dismissive. My main finding is that, we have no idea why silk is supposed to have a beneficial effect, except we can infer that it blocks or neutralizes "energies" of some sort, with hints in an alchemical direction.

We know of other types of energies that aren't documented by science. The Hieronymous Machine responds to "eloptons", and we don't really know what kind of energy that is (although the extreme index of refraction they experience seems to be a hint). So we could test the silk with a Hieronymous machine. So, who has one?

My Q-Link arrived to my country, but I still don't have it in my hands, so I gathered a couple more links with user reviews for those who are thinking about buying it before the summer sale ends:

Some of the user experiences are really interesting, they even report various health improvements. One person commented that this technology probably works similar to crystal radio: Crystal radio - Wikipedia
Here is another hypothesis about how it works: QLink - How Q-Link® Works - Detailed

I have been looking into making one. I got a tiny prism. I thought it was too small until I found parts of some plans online where they actually used a prism smaller than mine. I tried some crude experiments but no conclusive results, unsurprisingly. The bakelite parts seem to be important and that requires ordering the raw material online and cutting it.

Just a note for those who order a Q-Link in Germany: We had to collect ours from the customs office, where they told us that for an order from the U.S. one needs to pay 19% of the gross amount. If the order is over 150$, one has to pay a punitive duty of 25%.
So, without the 50% discount, it would've been even more expensive. The lady at the customs office said that this was due to Trump's policies...

As for effects, after only a few hours, I can't tell a graspable difference yet. The only thing I noticed was feeling 'energy moving' around the neck area and the forehead.

On my package they wrote that it costs $25, so I got mine without paying any additional taxes. The discount is extended until tomorrow.

When it comes to the effects, I have felt a little energy when I first put it on, but very subtle. But I did notice a change in my sleep. Firstly, I couldn't fall asleep for a long time, and then I had a lots of dreams the whole night. They were not a bad dreams, but I felt very tired in the morning, so I had to get some sleep today. I remembered that people who were doing neurofeedback had a similar problem, so perhaps that is just my brain doing some adjustments?

Just a note for those who order a Q-Link in Germany: We had to collect ours from the customs office, where they told us that for an order from the U.S. one needs to pay 19% of the gross amount. If the order is over 150$, one has to pay a punitive duty of 25%.
Same thing in The Netherlands. Was unpleasantly surprised I had to pay an additional 32 (!) euros at the post office.

As for effects, so far it does feel very good wearing them (I like wearing two pendants). Feels kind of like being in a relaxing protective zen bubble, but this could be imagination of course as it's just been a few days wearing them now. There's definitely a lot of dreaming at night, the dreams being very clear and vivid, still fortunately waking up fit in the morning.

When asking them if it is oke to wear two pendants they replied one is enough to protect your entire body as long as it is close to your heart and unfortunately they did not have any research on wearing more than one piece.

Those of you who are looking to purchase, currently it is in sale from Q-Link website ( 50% off+ free shipping in USA). I got a mail saying that today is the last day of their annual summer sale.
--
we've extended it 3 days through Friday, August 23rd.

just enter coupon code SUMMER19 during your checkout.
---

Back
Top Bottom