George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Hmmm, well I'll tell ya if l was a cop I'd hand in my badge even if it meant scrubbing toilets in the short term. The left as we all know will not be satisfied with this outcome, it most likely will only embolden them.

View attachment 44735

People need to realize they don't have an end game for this, it's gonna continue until people really get tired of it and stand up and fight back. Our society won't hold on much longer with no end in sight to this ridiculous bullshit.

Same with the lockdown BS.

It sends the message that the president is caving into the mob. This will only add more fuel to the fire and is exactly what the PTB are after.
From the article:
'I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict. Which is – I think it's overwhelming in my view,' Biden told reporters in the Oval Office on Tuesday morning. 'I wouldn’t say that unless the jury was sequestered now.'

Remember, when Biden was running he said we need to scrap the "white man's" "English jurisprudential culture."

His entire administration is now putting that into practice!

The system under the Biden regime will try to produce as many Antifa Clones as possible.

It is what it is, people who fall for this brainwashing will be swept under The Wave. And people who see through this BS will better learn to ride The Wave. In a way, I think it's all part of the possible lessons humanity can embrace or not. Many will obviously fail this exam. I don't think the universe or upcoming real pandemic will overlook them.

Just trying to say that I think this is all part of the cosmic drama that needs to be played out. Nonetheless, let's try to push back wherever we can.

Unbelievable! Could this be any more inappropriate of a US President?!!

Biden Says He's 'Praying' For Chauvin Conviction

Well, I guess Biden's prayers have been answered. His god must be the righteous god and Biden his humble servant.

Another aspect of the show trial:

Judge Gives Weak Response After Chauvin Attorney Complains Jury Not Sequestered

The defense attorney for former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin complained to the judge Monday that the jury for his client’s trial has not been sequestered, despite the jury likely being “bombarded” with outside messaging and media reports about the case.

Judge Peter Cahill, however, dismissed the concerns, telling attorney Eric Nelson, “Well, to be fair, the last few times I advised [the jury], I told them not to watch the news, pure and simple.”

Nelson argued that it’s virtually impossible for the jurors to get away from the outside press and messages, highlighting that jurors were not told to stay away from all media, but only to try to avoid media that pertains to the case. The attorney also noted that he had to get rid of an email account over “literally thousands and thousands and thousands” of messages from outsiders, and that alerts on his smart devices are at times unavoidable.

The defense attorney added that messaging over the case has even popped up in television shows, at least two of them within the past few days. Nelson didn’t name the specific shows in the court room but said he’d like to add supplement documents outlining what he was talking about.

Most notably, Nelson referenced recent comments made by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) that seemingly encouraged violence if Chauvin is not convicted. This, too, was dismissed by Judge Cahill concerning a mistrial, though he did blast the congresswoman and told Nelson she could have given him a lane for an appeal.
READ MORE (VIDEO)

And the pandering has begun, this trial was never to be a criminal case, it was always to be a political and ideological one. Biden's words are predictable but rather concerning in their polarizing blindness:

Systemic racism “is a stain of our nation’s soul, the knee on the neck of the nation’s black Americans,” argued Biden. Protests touched off by Floyd’s death in May last year, he said, “unified people of every race and generation in peace and purpose to say enough.”

What has happened in US cities since last May at the hands of these rioting groups could never be called Peaceful, yet there he is. Now, in all fairness, he did also say this:

There are those who’ll seek to exploit the raw emotions of the moment, agitators and extremists, who have no interest in social justice, who seek to carry out violence, destroy property, fan the flames of hate and division, who will do everything in power to stop this nation’s march towards racial justice. We can’t let them succeed,” he said. “There can never be any safe harbor for hate in America.”

Which is correct, but his actions have been rather mute if he means the words above.

"National guard, go home"?
I'd say something snarky, or whatever, but this is just sad. There's a critical mass of ignorance there, complex and intertwined, so that none who get it would be able to explain it to such a mob. They'll need to see their own city thoroughly burn before they look beyond the ideology.

Says it all:

chauvin-trial.jpg

Paul Craig Roberts says that the MSM conducted this trial and found Chauvin guilty. - Source

The most surprising thing was the police video of Floyd being restrained showed that Officer Chauvin’s knee was not on Floyd’s neck, it was on his shoulder blade. . .The video the media showed over and over again had ‘camera perspective bias.’ So, how you see something is what the camera perspective is. . . . The Chief of Police, who had already condemned Chauvin for having his knee on Floyd’s neck, when he saw the body cam video (from the police perspective), he was then asked on the stand what his opinion was, and he said he had not seen that. He also said Chauvin’s knee was on the shoulder blade of Floyd.

There was an abundance of evidence that there was at least reasonable doubt that Office Chauvin was not guilty of the charges. . . . So, why did they (the jury) convict? I think fear. . . . If you were on that jury and there was a mistrial or a verdict of not guilty, you knew your name would be leaked out and they would reveal who you are and Antifa and Black Lives Matter would be on your lawn threatening your life. . . . You knew you would face threats, and your house may be burned down.

PCR says mainstream media tried Chauvin in public, and he was “never going to get a fair trial” no matter where it was conducted. PCR sums up the trial and the outcome by saying, “It was a situation where the evidence could not matter. The evidence had already been established by the media with ‘camera perspective bias’ the media showed for weeks and months, and the whole world was convinced that Chauvin killed Floyd with his knee on his neck. . . . This was a false fact, but it was far more powerful than the evidence in the courtroom.

Back
Top Bottom