George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

In regards to the previous post, much exclamation has been made of the fact that it was a 16-year-old girl that got shot and killed - a child if you will (a heavyset adult-sized child). Coincidentally, I had just seen an article about 13-year-old girls in a similar incident. The following article includes just that incident:

Knife Girl: Is She a Man-Bites-Dog Story or the Result of Bell Curves?

Excerpt:

So, even "children" can be killers these days and their race may very well be a factor.
It's all quite ridiculous. The police officer in Columbus OH only fired when someone was literally 1 second from being stabbed, probably fatally, too - and how did they all react? "What did you do that for!?!?" And start berating the cop for interfering. A previous civilization run by these people was particularly cruel, according to the C's. I can see that now.

In regards to the previous post, much exclamation has been made of the fact that it was a 16-year-old girl that got shot and killed - a child if you will (a heavyset adult-sized child). Coincidentally, I had just seen an article about 13-year-old girls in a similar incident. The following article includes just that incident:

Knife Girl: Is She a Man-Bites-Dog Story or the Result of Bell Curves?

Excerpt:

So, even "children" can be killers these days and their race may very well be a factor.
I'm not so sure race plays such a big factor. In any case that doesn't excuse that girl. There's a saying "a child who commit the crimes of an adult (murder/rape etc)... is no longer a child." If you place a child in a toxic environment, were resentment, fear and hatred are honed, if violence is used to solve problems, you can make a psycho out of a 12 year old. And we are living in dark times, wouldn't be surprised if many kids have spirit attachment.

I'm not so sure race plays such a big factor.
Did you see this paragraph in the article referenced:
Females rarely murder other females, but blacks in 2019 were 8.2 times per capita as likely to be known murder offenders as were other races. So the odds are that if we see insane video of a 16-year-old girl trying to carve up 2 other girls into ground chuck even though the cops had already arrived that Knife Girl would be black are quite high.
Since our local paper is "PART OF THE USA NETWORK" - newspaper equivalent of CNN - there is a great reluctance to publish anything that contradicts the official agenda/narrative. Based on what little has been reported, this was the supposed scenario: the girl/Bryant was a rather new resident of a foster care home and was the source of some discord that previously didn't exist. The foster care mother was at work when the incident occurred. She was flabbergasted that such a volatile fight had broken out and escalated between the girls. What happened was that two former foster females had come back for the foster mom's birthday. I gather that one of them said the house was "dirty" (an unmade bed/more?) and needed to be cleaned up. Bryant took exception to this and tempers flared. It has yet to be determined/divulged who made the 911 calls requesting police due to stabbing threat. Security-cam footage of a neighbor across the street verified that Bryant was about to stab the girl pinned against the car - these neighbors (black) verified that the cop had no choice but to shoot to stop Bryant from seriously injuring or killing the targeted girl:
In a video circulating heavily on social media, a woman can be heard screaming, “I’m going to stab the f*** out of you b*****,” just moments before Columbus police officer Nicholas Reardon fired on Bryant.
The footage released overwhelmingly seems to show that because of Reardon’s actions, two women were saved. But, instead of acknowledging that much, police will inevitably be vilified once more — making their jobs of protecting and serving their communities even more difficult in the future.

The role of these children’s parents should also not be ignored. When a 16-year-old like Ma’Khia Bryant seems to be in the process of stabbing multiple people, or a 13-year old like Adam Toledo seems to be holding a firearm, one question immediately comes to mind: Where are the parents?

Where was Bryant’s mother when she left a foster home ready to harm people? Where were Toledo’s parents when the boy began to hang around gang members who would one day get him killed? Unfortunately, they’re nowhere to be found.

Unfortunately for Americans nationwide, though, BLM won’t admit that there was any sort of justification in Bryant’s death.

Instead, the organization will simply paint her as yet another martyr, stoking more fiery protests in the country’s largest cities, while its co-founders use their immense wealth to contradict their very ideology.

Thankfully, though, not all media outlets will fall in line — instead, fighting the good fight of equipping people with the truth when the establishment media refuses to do so.
I agree with you regarding toxic environments can create child psychos and regardless of race. These toxic environments didn't form just by accident - they're all part of the 3D/4D STS agenda.

I'm not so sure race plays such a big factor.
As I suspected, the recent stabbing death of a 13 year old girl in Cincinnati by another 13 year old girl - both were black - and regarding the accused, "the mother is not the legal guardian of the child" - see video in article:

Quite noteworthy that this incident has gotten virtually no state/national press - doesn't support the narrative/agenda. I should add that these escalating acts of violence are being driven by the effects of the Wave as the Cs have indicated.

Kneeling in Tribute
Has anyone noticed that kneeling to remember a man who was killed ... by kneeling ... is simply a re-enactment of the event.
Do you see that?
They claim to be protesting against but they have the posture of the murder itself.
Strange days indeed, subconscious currents are travelling around the world.
I notice that many Netflix / Amazon series are quite dark, they glamorise a sordid mindset, a distrust against the world, encouraging people to be less and less straightforward and more cunning and selfish.

Did you see this paragraph in the article referenced:

Since our local paper is "PART OF THE USA NETWORK" - newspaper equivalent of CNN - there is a great reluctance to publish anything that contradicts the official agenda/narrative. Based on what little has been reported, this was the supposed scenario: the girl/Bryant was a rather new resident of a foster care home and was the source of some discord that previously didn't exist. The foster care mother was at work when the incident occurred. She was flabbergasted that such a volatile fight had broken out and escalated between the girls. What happened was that two former foster females had come back for the foster mom's birthday. I gather that one of them said the house was "dirty" (an unmade bed/more?) and needed to be cleaned up. Bryant took exception to this and tempers flared. It has yet to be determined/divulged who made the 911 calls requesting police due to stabbing threat. Security-cam footage of a neighbor across the street verified that Bryant was about to stab the girl pinned against the car - these neighbors (black) verified that the cop had no choice but to shoot to stop Bryant from seriously injuring or killing the targeted girl:

I agree with you regarding toxic environments can create child psychos and regardless of race. These toxic environments didn't form just by accident - they're all part of the 3D/4D STS agenda.
I hadn't read the article completly. What I meant was, even if Black Peoples "see red" more easily due to their genetics, they still have a conscience (at least some of them do) and there are still responsible to educate their kids. I guess it's a whole debate of nature vs nurture.

What I meant was, even if Black Peoples "see red" more easily due to their genetics, they still have a conscience (at least some of them do) and there are still responsible to educate their kids. I guess it's a whole debate of nature vs nurture.
I agree. As I indicated, the black neighbors across the street acknowledge that the shooting was justified. And, I believe there are plenty of black families who are not supporting every aspect of the BLM mantra even if they know encounters with the police put them at high risk of injury or death - I agree on this point as well. The black community is as much a victim of the psychopathic STS agenda as any of us and presumably more so due to karma. A tragedy all around.

@bjorn 's last post hits the nail on the head:
Hear hear
Blacks Are Being Used As Puppets

Last edited:
In that BLM post above...
And this has been nagging me... I suspected the BLM movement was a scam when most of the BLM protest attendees were light colored people. And that - rather than being in support of black causes, it was to the contrary. As if to alienate from within the blacks own psyche the civilized world which we are all a part of.
And, I always thought that blacks are more spiritual - generally speaking - being less encumbered with worldly gains from which generations of discrimination left them little more than a spiritual refuge.
So, considering the insidious nature of a 'giving them enough rope to hang themselves' and cheerlead them to fruition psyop, the logo that they chose has meaning.
Black Lives = Matter.

Back
Top Bottom