George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Galaxy release Aleksandar Katai following racist posts by his wife

The Galaxy released midfielder Aleksandar Katai on Friday, two days after the team was made aware of inflammatory social media messages posted on an account belonging to the player’s wife.

Tea Katai’s posts, which have been taken down, appeared to make light of the protests and looting that occurred in the wake of George Floyd’s death while in police custody last week in Minneapolis. The team made the decision to release Katai after discussing the issue with him Thursday.

The first of Tea Katai’s posts was a screenshot from a video showing two New York City police officers driving their vehicles through a crowd of demonstrators with a caption, in Serbian, that translates as “kill the s----!” The second shows an apparent looter with boxes of Nike shoes below English-language text reading “Black Nikes Matter.” The Associated Press reported Tea Katai also wrote another post in Serbian that described the protesters as “disgusting cattle.” {she actually wrote "disgusting cattle burns the churches"}

The Galaxy said Tea Katai was in Chicago when she made the posts while her husband was in Southern California participating in voluntary individual workouts alongside teammates at Dignity Health Sports Park.

Reaction to the posts, which appeared to go up late Tuesday, was quick, with Galaxy supporters demanding Katai’s release. On Thursday four men stood before a statue of David Beckham outside the team’s stadium holding a bedsheet-sized banner that read “No Racists in Our Club” with Katai’s uniform No. 7 encircled with a red line through it.

After the Galaxy released a statement condemning the messages Wednesday, Katai placed a four-paragraph apology on Instagram, calling his wife’s posts “unacceptable” and adding that “these views are not ones that I share and are not tolerated in my family.”

You can see her posts here: Katai pred otkazom u LA Galaksiju zbog rasističkih ispada supruge

Well, it wasn't nice what she wrote, but it certainly wasn't racist. The same thing that happened with corona is now happening with this project. You cannot say anything that goes against the official narrative.

His main point is that we are not witnessing the beginning of a civil war nor a revolution, but rather an 'insurrection' (if I understand correctly, it differs from the revolution in that it has no political agenda nor direction, it is mob-ruled, and lacks the capability to actually change the regime) that will result in the collapse of US society and its fragmentation into small zones.
:rolleyes:

Police and politicians are now kneeling and dancing with protestors. I think it's winding down. The violent phase anyway. There's been no rioting since Trump issued his military order. It apparently didn't quite come to that anyway because General Mattis came out of retirement to effectively countermand Trump's order, breaking all conventions against the military getting involved in domestic American politics.

In any event, the 'revolution' organizers apparently took heed of Trump's announcement and decided to deescalate. They - the nexus of Democrats, RINOS, intel community, and lefty terrorists - have made their point: they've raised a mob and a cause celebre with which to go into the election campaign and club Trump with.

The messaging from now on will be all about 'America Strong', and 'America United (against Trump)'. They want people to unify around the Establishment, the 'traditional way of doing things', and against that Hitlerian Dictator KKK White Supremacist Imposter in the White House.

:rolleyes:

Police and politicians are now kneeling and dancing with protestors. I think it's winding down. The violent phase anyway. There's been no rioting since Trump issued his military order. It apparently didn't quite come to that anyway because General Mattis came out of retirement to effectively countermand Trump's order, breaking all conventions against the military getting involved in domestic American politics.

In any event, the 'revolution' organizers apparently took heed of Trump's announcement and decided to deescalate. They - the nexus of Democrats, RINOS, intel community, and lefty terrorists - have made their point: they've raised a mob and a cause celebre with which to go into the election campaign and club Trump with.

The messaging from now on will be all about 'America Strong', and 'America United (against Trump)'. They want people to unify around the Establishment, the 'traditional way of doing things', and against that Hitlerian Dictator KKK White Supremacist Imposter in the White House.
Right on time for elections! This continues to be such a year, and promises to remain funky.

Oh this kneeling trend is about more than 'diffusing tensions'. Kneeling IS submission. To the mob and to the puppet masters who pull their strings, and to the lies they tell.

I see how it's being used now, and yes, I certainly agree. There were a few initial instances I saw where it counteract a hysterical pendulum by doing something totally different than expected and did diffuse tensions. But it has clearly become a trend of groveling and supporting a manufactured racial divide. It reminds me a bit of the willing humiliation of the president of Evergreen when they had their little microcosm of what is happening now on a much more dangerous level. It really is handing the keys over to the lunatics.

The spectacle of 100,000 non-social distancing attneding the GF funeral while so many Americans are banned from attending their own relatives funnerals is the only true evil I've ever witnessed in America. I've seen ambiguous things, things aren't quite right. But this is evil, I can feel the dark forces at work. Make no mistake, this is ritual evil on a public scale, mass stay-at-home orders for the "others" not in the "party"

This whole situation is getting more insane with every passing minute. I had never thought in a million years that we would have "Black lives matter" demonstrations in Norway and Sweden. Not that there is any difference in the value of a human life depending on skin color, but that this strategy of setting people of different colors up against each other is so effective.

I struggle in my practice of external consideration these days when this subject comes up. When discussing the matters of what is described as "systematic racism" and the extremely one-sided focus from MSM on anything coming from a white person that can be interpreted as racist, I have to say something.

First off; if your goal is to promote a world where all lives, indifferent to race, are to be treated equally, then the slogan "black lives matter" should be changed to "all lives matter". In this way, you don't create more tension between different groups, but show your true feelings towards this and also show that you are able to think. In the same way, if you are truly for peace, you are not "anti-war", you are "pro-peace". Also, to some of the more extreme activists that are out there either of the "black lives matter" or ANTIFA movement, what do they really think will happen if the so-far tolerant "whites" suddenly turns and says "ok, enough of this, if its a war they want, then that's what they will get"? I remember Laura posting something like this some time ago if I'm not mistaken. At this point, I don't know what to do. Is there any use in engaging with people so integrated into this play and try to(through questions, not judging) make them change their minds?

Either way, thank GOD for this forum and you people :-)

I think they're well aware of the support he has. After all, you need well-populated 'sides' for proper social chaos.

Don't forget the useful idiots of twitter have been tweeting "D-day was an interuption of a mass White Supremacist Rally." They slurp double-speak and hypocrisy for a living, they made it clear the "others" are not allowed to gather -- ever. We will have continued banning of non-BLM events indefinitely. Rallies for us, none for you. The police unions for 120% for Democrats. This is a major distortion.

Another watershed moment being broadcasted far and wide.

The man is 75 years old and now in hospital in serious condition.

The police are playing right into the hands of the insurrection by having themselves filmed doing such acts against civilians posing minimal to no threat to them.

The whole police unit I think has quit or something when their colleagues were put on leave.

I see how it's being used now, and yes, I certainly agree. There were a few initial instances I saw where it counteract a hysterical pendulum by doing something totally different than expected and did diffuse tensions. But it has clearly become a trend of groveling and supporting a manufactured racial divide. It reminds me a bit of the willing humiliation of the president of Evergreen when they had their little microcosm of what is happening now on a much more dangerous level. It really is handing the keys over to the lunatics.

The Evergreen president scene was running through my mind today as well. It's a good example, as you say, in microcosm of what this dynamic is all about. The kids at Evergreen certainly didn't speak to him as an equal but more like a dog, and they were nothing but bullies when they finally had all the power in that room. Power that they were denied and sought this whole time on these moral grounds.

Faced with this, a white person engaging in this whole dynamic is stuck between a rock and a hard place, even if at heart they support the motives of the protesters etc. In this paradigm there will be no mercy for whites, even if you make yourself as submissive an "ally" as possible. If you get on your knees they will just laugh and call you names. But if you say no, they'll tear you down much more violently. So where's the escape avenue? Become an actual white supremacist, coz if you don't fight for your team then you're goin down!

It's a pretty well designed funnel to suck in a lot of people on all sides and cause mayhem. And its not exactly super sophisticated but its a couple steps of logic above what the masses are capable of figuring out, so all good. Scary stuff!

The one bright side is, my impression is that the media and the wave of hysteria currently running through people (which seems to have a mind of its own) is trying to create the impression of a world absolutely on fire. But in reality if you step outside, things aren't that bad and people don't really seem to want to fight and kill each other.

Back
Top Bottom