George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

@psychegram @bjorn want to get infuriated?

Watch these

This one's scary.. people acting weird

This one's another woman going off

[Very strong language!]

People are going off all over the place...

Also this today

All these less than a week old plus there's loads more... They just keep rolling in.

God damn!

I have noticed something lately where I live that is somewhat bothersome, but I've mentally put it aside because of the time of year here in the USA. Over the last several nights, I have heard a lot of big explosions in this area, and the last two days, firetrucks came here to put out spot fires due to fireworks. I didn't think much of it because we are closing in on July 4th, but...the firework stands are not up yet, so anything people are setting off now is illegal. And some of what I am hearing actually sounds like gunshots.

I am only mentioning this now, because I just read this:

That guy has a zero-percent success rate in predicting things, but what he says about his own personal experiences hearing the same things I am where he lives also, and then the articles he links to that show this is happening everywhere, makes me wonder. And then, not too long ago I shared these dreams in the dream thread:

...which does makes me wonder.

Anyway - I want to ask: is anyone else in the USA hearing strange explosions and gun shots like they have never heard before? Especially those who live in cities that have been brutalized during the George Floyd protest shenanigans?

I'm not here to make any predictions - I'll leave that to the C's. But my spidey-sense is tingling.

That sounds very unsettling.

This news report from Baltimore doesn't bode well. Be careful.

Some thoughts on calls to defund the police,reports of police resigning due to the protests and riots and additional thoughts on why the protests were instigated and funded in the first place:

This article from the Solari Report isn't dated, but according to a Catherine Austin Fitts interview uploaded June 20 called 'We are watching the Mother of all debt entrapments', Dr Mark Skidmore has been tracking the missing money from the government since before 2018.

“No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law; and a regular statement and account of receipts and expenditures of all public money shall be published from time to time." ~ Article I, Section 9, Clause 7, U.S. Constitution

$21 Trillion dollars is missing from the US government. That is $65,000 per person - as much as the national debt!

What's going on? Where is the money? How could this happen? How much has really gone missing? What would happen if a corporation failed to pass an audit like this? Or a taxpayer?

This means the Fed and their member banks are transacting government money outside the law. So are the corporate contractors that run the payment systems. So are the Wall Street firms who are selling government securities without full disclosure. Would your banks continue to handle your bank account if you behaved like this? Would your investors continue to buy your securities if you behaved like this? Would your accountant be silent?

This is the reason that there is such a strong push to change or tear up the US Constitution. This is why members of the establishment say it is "old," "outdated!" This is why there is such a push for gun control. Don't buy it! We can use the Constitution to get our money and our government back. It is time to enforce the US Constitution.
The Solari Report has been covering the missing money since 2000 when Catherine Austin Fitts began to to warn Americans and global investors about mortgage fraud at the US Department of Housing and Development (HUD), the engineering of the housing bubble that lead to trillions more dollars in bailouts and funds missing from the US government starting in fiscal 1998.

Dr Skidmore was lodging Freedom of Information applications to track missing money when $6.5 trillion dollars went missing in the last year of Obama's presidency. The information he received wasn't of much use so he looked into redemptions and rollovers and found that redemptions were far greater than what you'd need to rollover $21 trillion and he projected from that a figure closer to $90 trillion has gone missing. Catherine Austin Fitts says if you wanted to steal money, the best way to do it would be through off sheet treasuries or mortgage backed securities.

In 2018, the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB) adopted Standard 56 which basically allowed transactions to be removed from government financial records if general/public knowledge about them were deemed to be a threat to national security.

Fitts answers some questions about FASAB 56 that basically says that Mac trucks could be driven through the loopholes and that any government agency or entity that contracted with the government for undisclosed purposes could be included in the non disclosure protection of FASAB 56.

For the general public that means:

Statement 56 undercuts the reliability of government accounting standards and financial statements to such a degree as to render an already questionably valuable reporting tool virtually useless to the public. The possibility of false or omitted information renders the reports largely unreliable as to actual amounts, as does the fact that even an accurate report is rendered questionable by the very existence of modifications that are not necessarily exposed. Classifying portions of the federal GAAP mystifies the process even further, and the fuzzy definitions of reporting entities leaves the potential for this to touch not only direct government entities, but government contractors and other private (but federally entangled) entities. The general disclosure of the government–requiring all reporting entities to report the potential of modifications whether or not they actually exist in their report while simultaneously forbidding the actual disclosure of the actual existence of any modifications–is essentially a worst case in terms of transparency for the public.

Bringing all that back to calls to defund the police and police resigning, on March 24 this year, Fitts uploaded a comment made about FASAB 56 to a colleague back in January 2019 indicating that FASAB - 56 was implemented to help fund a secret army!

[CAF Note: Because I think the risks of a cut-and-run under the air cover of the current plandemic are high, I wanted to publish this comment I made to a colleague in January 2019 who was asking about FASAB Statement 56. If you do not understand FASAB 56 and what it means to your financial assets and risks, you need to do so. The Solari Report has a wealth of information on this topic. You can start with the two related readings below.]

The story is simple and obvious. What is it about secret financing for secret armies that you do not understand? The U.S. government just officially changed its governance model from a constitutional republic to fascism through an obscure accounting policy. No need to bother with a Constitutional convention. The U.S. Treasury is free to tax and then borrow from our pension funds and global and domestic investors and then transfer the money and assets financed and technology found or created without limit or oversight to private corporations and investors without compensation or oversight. This is privatization by the "just do it method." Think of this as the extension of the bailouts to a permanent open bailout structure.

The U.S. government just announced that it is sticking a pipeline into the back of Treasury and announced to every private army, mercenary, and thug in the world that they are open for business. Why do you think Mattis is suddenly out and Prince is running ads that Blackwater is Coming?

You understand. Everybody does. But everybody has a family and a future.

"If only half you [motherflickers] in the State's Attorneys Office didn't want to be judges, didn't want to be partners in some downtown law firm, if half of you had the [flicking] balls to follow through, you know what would happen? A guy like that would be indicted, tried, and convicted. And the rest of them would back up enough so we could push a clean case or two through your courthouse. But no, everybody stays friends. Everybody gets paid, and everybody's got a [flicking future]."~ Detective Jimmy McNulty in The Wire

So, this is a simple story. You just need to decide which is more important, your family and your "future," or the truth.

So it's possible that defunding the police and police resigning means that police are being directed to other preplanned employment opportunities in secret armies. Contact tracers comes to mind for the enforcement of COVID legislation, but they may be heading into the military. Alternatively, if Trump is operating true to his word then perhaps his goal is to remove police from their current contracts to reinstate them in a more constitutional role as peacekeepers instead of policy enforcers. In any case, this gives some sense the the dismantling of the police force.

Kind of :offtopic: but related in a way and of interest since Fitts mentions mortgage backed securities and fraudulent mortgages. Back in the 2008 crash when loads of mortgages were being foreclosed, some of the constitutional peeps were looking into other area's of law to try to fight court cases to save their properties from being taken. One of the strategies that were used involved contract law. They found that since mortgages were being bundled up into tranches, held in trusts to be used as further investment vehicles such as mortgage bonds, that banks hadn't done full disclosure in mortgage contracts, that there were third party interests in the mortgage contracts that were not disclosed rendering the contract null and void.

Back to the Fitts youtube interview, she states that in August 2019 a meeting of Central Bankers was held at Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium. Her speech was a little indistinct when talking about what groups attended and my hearing isn't great so I think she said those that attended included BRICS, Swiss Bankers, and Blackrock and the call was made for a global mechanism to deal with the situation. It was after that meeting that Blackrock announced a plan called 'Going Direct' to address market downturn. In the short term, Going Direct basically relies on supporting the suppression of the market, but also having inbuilt capacity to drive inflation targets. "...... stipulate a contingency where monetary and fiscal policy would become jointly responsible for achieving the inflation target."

It's interesting that the there is more attention to the name Blackrock during Black Lives Matter protests and riots. Maybe that was a part of Blackrocks plans.

However, Soros boosted shares in Blackrock in August 2018 to 60%, but by May 15 this year had filed disclosure that he had sold all the shares. That's very interesting given when Fitts is asked about Trump she responds that he was involved in the new monetary and fiscal policies.

Additionally, since the national debt is probably much greater than what is being disclosed, I can only guess that inflation is set to go through the roof and the cost of living will go up significantly. In addition to the virus, I think these BLM protests/riots are being used to try to bring the public on board with the military style of policing as well as creating circumstances for police force members to transfer to that employment.

George Kirby? Nancy Pelosi FORGETS George Floyd’s name while lauding police reform bill named after him

Nancy Pelosi is 80 years old and George Soros is 89. These are only 2 of the movers and shackers that have been plotting the take over for years. I imagine there are other old geezers at the top of the food chain that would like to see their dreams come to fruition before they kick the bucket. Maybe another small factor driving the frenzied push to "get it done"!

Nancy Pelosi is 80 years old and George Soros is 89. These are only 2 of the movers and shackers that have been plotting the take over for years. I imagine there are other old geezers at the top of the food chain that would like to see their dreams come to fruition before they kick the bucket. Maybe another small factor driving the frenzied push to "get it done"!
Little better than Hillary who collapsed in public before the 2016 elections, I guess. :headbash:

Lord have mercy!

Tensions are being inflamed by the media to Mach 10.

Racism exists. It is the child of prejudice and ignorance. However, to get carried away and say that it is systemic, meaning there is exclusively racism in the majority of humanity, and not a "broken" minority at top and botton levels in the STS hierarchy, who play their roles as "tools" to influence the minds of the ignorant through disinformation, is I think missing the "systemics" of the STS control system; a system that divides and conqueror the sleeping consciousness of people of ALL people of different colors. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, brown, yellow, red, olive, orange, or whathaveyou. The root of it all is the prejudice and ignorance of the control system for the majority of people on this planet. What is needed remedy the problem is knowledge, but not many are looking for it due to being slowly "boiled" in the variously toxic emotional "soups", and that is the sad state of this realm. It is what it IS and all I can do is learn to clear my eyes, my ears, and my heart to see it as IS, no matter how painful. FWIW, just my 2 cents. 🙁 🚬

Watch these

Yeah, people are going crazy these days, but about this second clip, I´ve found this Tweet thread below.
Apparently this guy has general issues and is now using this whole situation to present himself as a victim and to torture people and this particular woman found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. :-(

and

I still have quite a few pages to go before I'm caught up with this thread, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned. I was wondering if anyone else gets the impression that they're planning to blame the 'second wave' of Corona on the rioters, pull another lockdown and make the riots turn into a full blown race war? There have been so many articles about Covid cases going up. Some examples:

Meanwhile the MSM, world's most powerful corporations and governments all support BLM. The state of Oregon even made black people exempt from wearing masks:

If the plan is to stir the racial pot by blaming the 'second wave' on the rioters, then it's not just black people who will be blamed. The above mentioned BLM supporters may be surprised at the finger being pointed at them too. I'd like to think they wouldn't risk it but they're not exactly the best risk assessors out there.

I don't know about others' experience but there are already people on my social media who are fuming about the protests being allowed while the media reports new 'spikes'.

Back
Top Bottom