George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Here is an article detailing how the Oklahoma courts are hitting back hard, on behalf of the citizens who were terrorized by ANTIFA and BLM anarchists.

On the last weekend in May, things got really ugly in Oklahoma.
My Family has strong ties to Oklahoma, some of my Beloved Grandparents, my Moms Dad, and both his parents, were All Okies.

My Great Granny Gearheart, was a Cherokee Medicine woman,(Family Lore) but she was considered a local Hero because she made and ran Bootlegged hard liquor during the prohibition days. She was pretty tough, and was the mother of 5 sons.

There is an old country song we'd sing at family gatherings "Okie from Muskogee".
I still tear up when I hear that song, because it brings with it such poignant and loving memories of my Grandad.

So, for what its worth, this article details the general mind set, of a large population of Strong and REAL people.

Of course The Soul smashing continues, how can it not, when decent, loving people are being FORCED into hurting others.
I can only imagine what it may do to my Spirit, my Heart, my potential soul...say, if, for an example, the wierdo kids that live next door, got Triggered. Got subverted into this cult, Antifa.

What if the wierdo kids decided to go all Antifa on ME, our home, our neighbors, us.

It may come to a point of having to stop them, or someone, from harming my loved ones, my home ME.
Don't get me wrong, I am VERY capable, I have skills.
My point is:
Sure, we can all talk about Righteous Anger and protecting ourselves, but, imagine the way the people are feeling, the Real People, living in the neighborhoods and cities that have already been forced by these Antifa demons-trators into using FORCE, against these STUPID KIDS.

Soul Smashed.

That is how I would feel.
I will stand strong, and I will say "NO!" This is WRONG.
I will not bend the knee.
But, I will Grieve.

This Isn’t Seattle – Losers – Oklahoma Brings Down The Hammer On Rioters
Law And Order Still Exists In Oklahoma
by Eric Thompson
June 28, 2020
A month ago BLM domestic terrorists came rolling in Oaklahoma City right after the death of George Floyd. Their goal was to harass, intimidate, and destroy personal and private property. There are countless videos of them doing all the above and even forcing the Oaklahoma City police to at one point retreat as they were significantly outnumbered.
Fortunately, the national guard was brought in after a few days of protesting, acting as a deterrent and to support the return to complete law and order.

This week the thugs just found out, in court, Oaklahoma is not Seattle!

"This is how you get things done in America. We must demand all cities stand up to lawlessness, prosecute criminals to the fullest, and work with citizens in providing peace and safety for all.
[...]
“This is Not Seattle – We’re Not Putting Up with This Lawlessness Here” – Oklahoma Judge Charges Protesters with Terrorism, Rioting, and Assault

Several Black Lives Matter protesters were arrested and charged with terrorism, rioting, and assault following the violent protests in Oklahoma City following the death of George Floyd.

We can do it Seattle’s way or Oklahoma’s, it up to We The People! I choose the latter. "

We're seeing history repeating. I just read this article on SOTT:

Lynching, stoning and burning: The 1919 'Red Summer' race riots that America and Britain want you to forget but which echo today

The article makes comparisons to current events in that it also mentions the 1918 flu.

From the CDC history of the 1918 flu they say:

While the 1918 H1N1 virus has been synthesized and evaluated, the properties that made it so devastating are not well understood. With no vaccine to protect against influenza infection and no antibiotics to treat secondary bacterial infections that can be associated with influenza infections, control efforts worldwide were limited to non-pharmaceutical interventions such as isolation, quarantine, good personal hygiene, use of disinfectants, and limitations of public gatherings, which were applied unevenly.

Then there's this World Economic Forum article discussing a paper in the Lancet that basically addresses psychological, mental and emotional breakdowns occurring 3 - 6 months after a period of quarantine.

The question is, were the riots being planned for as early as the virus was and being informed by history?

I just had a talk with my brother.
He has a friend who has a chess channel on youtube and there uploads videos of various chess games and does interviews with chess masters around the world.

Anyway, yesterday in the middle of the interview with another chess player Hikaru Nakamura, his video was taken down by youtube and has received guidelines strike.

The most probable reason, is that there are many "white pawn eats black pawn" kind of foul language and youtube immediately blocked the video.
:lol2:

So, here is the video of the podcast (youtube put the video back up :rolleyes: )
- I´m sure it´s extremely racists so proceed with caution.... :rolleyes:

And here is his view of the situation; you can see he is very cautious with explaining the situation, because he doesn´t want to have his channel to be taken down....

Fly a banner saying "White Lives Matter": you get fired and so does your girlfriend, for being your girlfriend.

Tweet: "White lives don't matter" and "Abolish whiteness": get promoted to a full professorship.

The double standard is just so completely blatant and offensive that the only conclusion is that they're trying to provoke whites into snapping.

Cambridge University defends professor who tweeted 'abolish whiteness' -- Sott.net

The Liberal professor who tweeted ''White Lives don't Matter'' and got promoted doubled down in her hate speech.

They think that the authorities, the police and the mob will protect them. But like you said. At some point whites are going to snap. And the most vocal SJW will be the targets. I don't like it but they started this war.

Bjorn, I picked up on this as well. It seems the idea, or end-goal, is to be able to classify anyone that steps out of line as a "racist". Racists will become the new "Bourgeois" in this Marxist revolution. Any person can be reclassified into this "Oppressor Group", and thus action can be taken against them, like getting them fired, humiliated etc. Take it a few steps further.. found to be supporter of racism? You can no longer get a Visa/MC, or taken even further.. you need mandatory "Anti-racism" training, or re-education. Geez. Hopefully it doesn't get that far.
yeah, I agree fully. Although I want to add that it is very interesting to have a look on china's 100 Flowers movement. Everybody outside the narrative had been labeled "right-wing" (aha!), and the 100 Flowers movement seemed to be a reconciling and acknowledgement with/of dissidents, inviting them to openly and officially give their critique - for only using that information to detect and locate the dissidents and locking them up in concentration camps. I think that "racist" is now the new "right-wing"...

Do Christians have a future in the West? BLM, Antifa, Jihad & co and ultimately the Satanists at the top plan to destroy Christ. The worst people in the world have united and Christianity is the real target. I’m raised catholic and many catholics believe that praying for those who attack and hate us the way of God. I disagree, This is a spiritual war and we need to take a stand. These devils will come for all us if we don’t.

Tucker reports that ordinary Americans are stepping up against the mob. What else can they do since the government has abandoned ship.

At the beginning of this video. Doesn't it say enough that the elderly are mostly the people protecting statues? At least that’s what I’ve seen so far. The Mob will crush them at some point. More manpower (preferable young man) and firepower is needed to form anykind of meaningful resistance.

Do Christians have a future in the West? BLM, Antifa, Jihad & co and ultimately the Satanists at the top plan to destroy Christ. The worst people in the world have united and Christianity is the real target. I’m raised catholic and many catholics believe that praying for those who attack and hate us the way of God. I disagree, This is a spiritual war and we need to take a stand. These devils will come for all us if we don’t.

My personal take on this would be to advance with caution, tread very carefully with generic profiling and dichotomous reasoning, and not become lazy by triple-checking intuition, knowledge and logic before categorizing people into one of two groups. A defined, hard line characterization of 'us v them' is a dangerous trajectory to decide to follow - I know of people and can also anticipate people who would sympathize with BLM while being opposed to Antifa; being Christian and anti-BLM; being non-Christian and pro-BLM, and all of the many other combinations.

The access to instant information, even if it's wrong, is a gift and a thorn depending on which side you belong to. It could be used against you. It will be used to muddy the waters. Instant reactions will propagate one agenda over another, and if there are many moments of provocation in quick succession the outcomes will be locally diluted but form a greater picture that's not hoped for. It's in everyone's interest to take a step back to process events when they happen and consider your move.

In true 2020 form, there is a harrowing answer to Bonnie and Clyde and it’s “Ken and Karen,” a white St. Louis, Missouri, couple who pointed loaded guns at a group of Black Lives Matter protesters marching past their lavish property on Sunday.

Meet Ken & Karen: The Couple That Pointed An AR-15 At Protestors In St. Louis

“Somebody forced the gate, and I stood up and announced that this is private property. Go back. I can’t remember in detail anymore. I went inside, I got a rifle. And when they … because as soon as I said this is private property, those words enraged the crowd,” he said.

McClosky said one of the militants pulled out a loaded pistol magazine and clicked them together and said ‘you’re next.’

Video: BLM Protesters Pull Out AK47 Rifle, Curse and Scream At Local Reporter During The Riots At The Home Of St. Louis Mayor – Hardly Any Media Coverage

“Somebody forced the gate, and I stood up and announced that this is private property. Go back. I can’t remember in detail anymore. I went inside, I got a rifle. And when they … because as soon as I said this is private property, those words enraged the crowd,” he said.

McClosky said one of the militants pulled out a loaded pistol magazine and clicked them together and said ‘you’re next.’

Video: BLM Protesters Pull Out AK47 Rifle, Curse and Scream At Local Reporter During The Riots At The Home Of St. Louis Mayor – Hardly Any Media Coverage

Those marchers trespassed onto private property. The people ("Ken" and "Karen") had a right to defend themselves.

I know of people and can also anticipate people who would sympathize with BLM while being opposed to Antifa; being Christian and anti-BLM; being non-Christian and pro-BLM, and all of the many other combinations.

Good point, but whatever the combinations are the situation is urgent and people should catch up before things turn really south.

BLM is a fake outrage group and is being lead by marxists. (See the video below)

Those who are aligned with BLM even those who were tricked and thought that they were just volunteering to help what they thought was a noble cause should reconsider.

Same with Antifa.

If you love peace and democracy. Don’t get involved with these groups. They are both part of the Woke cult.

Last edited:
One of my Facebook friends received this in Messenger.

I received this in Messenger - just putting content out - FYI ent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM
Subject: PLEASE be aware this July 4.......

⚠️30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!!

⚠️ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks"

⚠️ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa.

⚠️According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.

⚠️According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives:

🔴1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters.

🔴2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire.

🔴3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs.

⚠️ Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place.

⚠️You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so.

⚠️Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July.

⚠️Here in Roanoke I have been hearing fireworks(?) each PM. Last PM there were a lot!! At first I thought of gun fire because the way they went off. Don’t know.

Here are the facts, so please pay close attention.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes.

In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks.

The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda.

What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans.

You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy.

Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities.

This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more.

You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective.

The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. There is much hatred out there and I expect it so raise its ugly head locally soon. I sure hope I am wrong.

Pray for us and America. We R going 2 need it!!!!!!!

Side note: I Jonesey and adding a confirmation to this posting as yesterday I was on my way to my lawyers and at our local firework stand that has been at the same spot for years...there was a semi truck delivery. I have never seen this happen before...they are within walking distance to our home and I told my husband, that's odd that a truck would be delivering more fireworks days before July 4th...I told him it must be Americans are being very patriotic this year because of all the madness going on. For a week now fireworks have been going on which is not unusual...we typically get a panoramic view of fireworks for at least a month. But some of these fireworks made such a book my husband commented about it. Some are sounding like gunfire. So I believe this because of what I just witnessed yesterday. Be aware of what is going on around you!

Back
Top Bottom